Old 01-29-2013, 21:48   #1
Revvv

Gun control supporters want to bypass congress

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013...-new-measures/

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
Revvv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 21:50   #2
Revvv

I am sick and tired of the freakin brainwashed, sissy, whiners in the world. Grow up! Do a little research and understand what guns are about.

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
Revvv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 00:21   #3
Gunnut 45/454

The Liberal Progressives know if they can't get rid of all civilian firearms there Progressive utopia can't come to fuision. They will stop at nothing to achieve there goals and as we seen the mass shootings continue -more to come bet on it! They will create the crisis! Look for more school shootings in the very near future!
Old 01-30-2013, 10:18   #4
Fear Night
NRA Life Member

Yeah, forget going through the proper legislative process, THEY know what's best for us.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
|
Fear Night is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 10:25   #5
janice6
Platinum Membership
NRA

According to the Article:

Lead in paint is bad

Lead in gasoline is bad.

They say that lead in bullets is bad also.

Reply: The lead in bullets is harmful when the receipient is forced to eat them. Not from the heavy metal effects of the lead within the bullets.

"Peace is that brief, glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". Anonymous

Earp: Not everyone who knows you hates you.
DOC: I know it ain't always easy bein' my friend....but I'll BE THERE when you need me.
janice6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 11:01   #6
jeanderson
Platinum Membership
Toga!... Toga!

Let this sink in for a minute...
Quote:
Other gun control supporters are urging the president to use the "enormous" powers of the Executive Branch in order to go around Congress if necessary. Richard Aborn, once head of the Brady Campaign to End Gun Violence and now president of the Citizens Crime Commission of New York, says the move may be necessary because lawmakers are under extreme pressure not to pass new restrictions.
So a small group of anti-gun folks are urging the president to go against the will of the people. Congress represents we the people, and these people just want to bypass all that. I'm getting really pissed off now.
"There is nothing which I dread so much as a division of the republic into two great parties, each arranged under its leader, and concerting measures in opposition to each other. This, in my humble apprehension, is to be dreaded as the greatest political evil under our Constitution."
- John Adams
jeanderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 12:35   #7
ALLVOL

[QUOTE=Revvv;19927859]I am sick and tired of the freakin brainwashed, sissy, whiners in the world. Grow up! Do a little research and understand what guns

Yep. Our founding fathers would roll over in their graves if they could see what we've become.

Isn't this the type of gov't that they fled from?
ALLVOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 12:45   #8
michael_b
BRC #1492

These people need to read the constitution- the 'enormous powers' is such hyperbole.

Lead in bullets- give me a break. Theta re going after lead sinkers for fishing too. Come on, get a life people- put away your tie-dyed shirts and Birkenstocks- wear a single color shirt with buttons and close toed shoes for a change.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

"Compromise on gun-rights? Did Rosa Parks settle for the middle of the bus?"-Mushinto
michael_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 13:13   #9
oldman11

They want to bypass Congress; they want to bypass the Constitution; they even want to bypass some of the laws that they originally brought in. This is a complete communist run at our way of life. You can thank all the stupid people who voted the anti-American back into office.
oldman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 07:37   #10
Rock Ape

History

"This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!" ~ Adolph Hitler, 1935, on The Weapons Act of Nazi Germany
Rock Ape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 10:02   #11
jeanderson
Platinum Membership
Toga!... Toga!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
"This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!" ~ Adolph Hitler, 1935, on The Weapons Act of Nazi Germany
That needs to get out more. Excellent post.
"There is nothing which I dread so much as a division of the republic into two great parties, each arranged under its leader, and concerting measures in opposition to each other. This, in my humble apprehension, is to be dreaded as the greatest political evil under our Constitution."
- John Adams
jeanderson is offline   Reply With Quote