GlockTalk.com
Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 03-30-2013, 07:09   #101
glockorator

I had an order for in stock items order that they charged my account for on Jan 8th. After a month I tried to call them every day and email them with no response. I finally filed a dispute with Discover card and just got my money back 3/25/13. They should change their name to POS store.

Last edited by glockorator; 03-30-2013 at 07:11..
glockorator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 08:57   #102
Riverkilt

Still no response to their "We'll get right back to you" message pop up on their website...but then its only been three days....

Glock 42...somewhere you can't see
Riverkilt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 09:30   #103
CA Escapee
Finally!

They did finally cancel the remainder of my order and refund the difference in shipping.

It sounds like their business model/customer service was marginal to start with and with the panic of '13 they're way over their heads.

Bill
CA Escapee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 15:35   #104
Gpruitt54

Oh Crap. I just ordered some mags from the Glock store. I did not see any disclaimer about order moveing slowly.

Anybody have any experieice with KCI Magazines for Glock. The Glockstore has them on sale for cheap. I bought one for testing, and if it works, I'll use it.

Last edited by Gpruitt54; 03-30-2013 at 15:40..
Gpruitt54 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 20:27   #105
JCjax

Bums

Ordered mags 3 1/2 months ago and have had no luck in receiving a status update via phone or email.
JCjax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 00:02   #106
rdunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCjax View Post
Ordered mags 3 1/2 months ago and have had no luck in receiving a status update via phone or email.
Then you would have been placing the order about the middle of December??

I placed an order with Glockstore for 2 mags on Christmas day, and I received them about 3 weeks later.
rdunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 06:27   #107
Gpruitt54

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCjax View Post
Will they let you cancel the order???
Old 04-02-2013, 06:48   #108
glockorator

You can't cancel because they don't answer the phone or reply to emails. How's that for customer service.
Old 04-02-2013, 08:39   #109
Hoochrunners

Quote:
Originally Posted by glockorator View Post
You can't cancel because they don't answer the phone or reply to emails. How's that for customer service.
Send them a detailed email of what you want to cancel. Copy yourself. Call your credit card and tell them to not allow any charges from Glockstore.com.
Hoochrunners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 08:46   #110
ddawson

It took 2 weeks to get confirmation on an order that i cancelled. I cancelled through email. I am done with them with 2 bad experiences. There are other suppliers on the block.
ddawson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 11:13   #111
Gpruitt54

Yeah, I am getting the same treatment. They are not answering the phones. I just send a detailed email about the issues and items I want removed from my order, and that I want a reimbursement of those funds charged to my card. Next step, contacting my credit card company.

WTF!, I thought these guys were legit.
Old 04-02-2013, 12:54   #112
ccoprdc

At some point I'm sure they were. Now they will eventually fill your order, or cancel it whenever they get around to it. I sent them over 2 dozen emails and called for days. with no response except for the same form letter telling me how they were so busy they just couldn't fill their orders.

Last edited by ccoprdc; 04-02-2013 at 13:11..
ccoprdc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 13:21   #113
Gpruitt54

I wonder what Glock would think of this company dragging their name through the mud?
Old 04-02-2013, 19:26   #114
rdunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gpruitt54 View Post
I wonder what Glock would think of this company dragging their name through the mud?
FWIW - Glock is just one of the big reasons that GlockStore's name is being dragged through the dirt. Last I heard Glock's backorder was running out to one year behind for pistols.

GlockStore, like many others, have orders awaiting factory shipments, for most types of shooting stuff.

Obviously GlockStore's systems (and many other such suppliers) were not designed to deal with such an avalanche of orders, and are way behind in the dig-out. Some suppliers do have systems that enable them to provide better customer service in these situations!!!

While it all is going to take time, the harder the Administration fights for increased gun control, the more stuff the shooters are going to want to buy = continued backorder situations.
rdunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 20:33   #115
glockorator

[QUOTE=rdunk;20150227]FWIW - Glock is just one of the big reasons that GlockStore's name is being dragged through the dirt. Last I heard Glock's backorder was running out to one year behind for pistols.

GlockStore, like many others, have orders awaiting factory shipments, for most types of shooting stuff.

Obviously GlockStore's systems (and many other such suppliers) were not designed to deal with such an avalanche of orders, and are way behind in the dig-out. Some suppliers do have systems that enable them to provide better customer service in these situations!!!

While it all is going to take time, the harder the Administration fights for increased gun control, the more stuff the shooters are going to want to buy = continued backorder situations.[/QUOTE

They were not too busy to charge my credit card for stuff they did not send me.
Old 04-02-2013, 21:03   #116
Riverkilt

I've an olde stale order for extended magazine floorplate thingies in red...three of them...today found two more G 26 magazines so need two more red floorplates...but have no way to add to the order...no one answers the phones etc. Instant messages that pop up are ignored, email is ignored. They seem to be the only place to offer them...guess three's enough...

Old 04-02-2013, 21:33   #117
Gpruitt54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverkilt View Post
I've an olde stale order for extended magazine floorplate thingies in red...three of them...today found two more G 26 magazines so need two more red floorplates...but have no way to add to the order...no one answers the phones etc. Instant messages that pop up are ignored, email is ignored. They seem to be the only place to offer them...guess three's enough...
Floor plates? You can buy floor plates on Ebay and Amazon.
Old 04-03-2013, 08:21   #118
Riverkilt

Probably used the wrong word...its like a heavier thingie on the bottom of the magazine to help it drop out faster...what I want it for is the color - the decoration - in red to match the other red trim on my "hot rod Glock" Only place I found them after extensive searching is Glockstore....which is weird, since they don't really have any - they just posted a picture of them and said they'd take my money for them....

Okay, its called a Heavy Extended Aluminum Base Plate

http://www.glockstore.com/custom-par...e-base-plate-1

Old 04-03-2013, 10:48   #119
Gpruitt54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverkilt View Post
Probably used the wrong word...its like a heavier thingie on the bottom of the magazine to help it drop out faster...what I want it for is the color - the decoration - in red to match the other red trim on my "hot rod Glock" Only place I found them after extensive searching is Glockstore....which is weird, since they don't really have any - they just posted a picture of them and said they'd take my money for them....

Okay, its called a Heavy Extended Aluminum Base Plate

http://www.glockstore.com/custom-par...e-base-plate-1
Hay, it's cool. Floor plate / base plate works too. I knew just what you were talking about. Again, have you tried Ebay or Amazon?

Last edited by Gpruitt54; 04-03-2013 at 11:38..
Old 04-03-2013, 11:36   #120
Ron36105

I ordered some marine spring cups this morning from glockparts.com and I got an invoice emailed to me as soon as I placed the order. Not 4 hours went by and I got another email telling me my order has shipped. So before using Glockstore do yourself a huge favor and try using glockparts.com
Ron36105 is offline   Reply With Quote