GlockTalk.com
Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups



  
SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2013, 11:54   #201
Bruce M
Senior Member
 
Bruce M's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: S FL
Posts: 20,031
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinconjoe View Post
OK I really feel this is plain as day governmental cover up. much be pressure from fed's I happen to talked and know one officers and the
1. Bushmaster .223 caliber-- model XM15-E2S rifle with high capacity 30 round clips

was not found inside school better watch what you post, there more more pictures out there to support this . I sent my info to the department, I will leave it at this and no more will be said .
I am guesing that you have no actual citation, name, or otherwise credible information for this. If that is not true please feel free to let us know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HollowHead View Post
Certainly not the grammar police. HH


Quote:
Originally Posted by RussP View Post
Be nice...
I thought, considering, he was pretty nice. And very humorous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by harlenm View Post
I'm stealing this from another site.


"Now, to be clear, this fella was an undertaker. He was called in from our town and escorted to the school to assit with the bodies. When I found that out, my first comment to his was , "my God, it must have been terrible to see what a .223 could do to a child.". He responded precisely these words. "Oh no. There were no .223 wounds or cases that I could see, only .22 .". This fella and I go back 25+ years. We fished and hunted extensively here in and in Canada. Now, is possible that he only got to see one area of the carnage? I suppose so but he would have modified his answer to include .223 had they been present."
I have to guess that sometimes the spent casings are not only photographed but also collected before the bodies are removed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by byf43 View Post
...
• I want to know EXACTLY how many times each child was struck. (I'm a big boy, now. I can handle that information.)
• How many rounds did this lunatic actually fire? (Surely, someone 'policed' the brass and took inventory of evidence!)
• How many MAGAZINES did this lunatic carry AND use? (See my comment, above about inventory of evidence.)
• How were these firearms stored/secured in the home? (Simple question. I would like an answer.)
I suspect that the first question will be answered by the autopsy reports and the second by some crime scene reciepts.
__________________
Bruce
I never talked to anyone who had to fire their gun who said "I wished I had the smaller gun and fewer rounds with me" Just because you find a hundred people who agree with you on the internet does not mean you're right.
Bruce M is offline  
Old 01-22-2013, 12:06   #202
czsmithGT
Senior Member
 
czsmithGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 9,390
Quote:
Originally Posted by byf43 View Post
I've read all of the posts in this thread, and not one post was regarding the children, and how many times they were shot.
Yes, the police 'release' said 'high capacity blah, blah, blah.'

Vice President Joe (aka/ "Plugs") Biden has said numerous times, "Those children were each riddled with bullets."
With emphasis on RIDDLED. Every time, emphasis on that word.

In my not-so-humble opinion, Joe Biden is "Grandstanding" (Duh! Who didn't know that!?!?!?!?!?) and playing (and preying) upon emotions, not fact(s).

• I want to know EXACTLY how many times each child was struck. (I'm a big boy, now. I can handle that information.)
It will be in the final report. The ME said victims were struck 3-11 times.

• How many rounds did this lunatic actually fire? (Surely, someone 'policed' the brass and took inventory of evidence!)
Of course they did. It will be in the report.

• How many MAGAZINES did this lunatic carry AND use? (See my comment, above about inventory of evidence.)
It will be in the report, don't you think?

• How were these firearms stored/secured in the home? (Simple question. I would like an answer.)
You will get an answer when the investigation has been completed and the report made public.

The report will be issued when it has been completed. Maybe we should let them do their jobs. Then you will know. The ME reported all wounds were caused by a "long gun" and said victims were shot multiple times each.

Is there some reason why you would need to get all your information from this thread rather than searching the internet on your own? 15 seconds of googling "medical examiner report on connecticut school shooting" revealed multiple stories, this just happens to be one of the first to pop ups:

"Connecticut school shooting: Victims shot multiple times, says medical examiner"

http://www.examiner.com/article/conn...sacre-released
czsmithGT is offline  
Old 01-22-2013, 12:12   #203
byf43
NRA Life Member
 
byf43's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Southern Maryland
Posts: 13,308
Quote:
Originally Posted by RussP View Post
I believe the ME said in a news conference that each child suffered multiple gunshot wounds ranging from 3 to 11.

The CSP spokesperson said all casings were collected and each would be processed. I do not remember a number being mentioned.

I do not believe an official spokesperson has mentioned facts regarding your other two questions.

The last words I heard about when were sometime in March, mid or late.
Thanks.
BTW, my questions weren't (specifically) directed to you or GT, in general.

As for the ME's report, I never heard how many times each child was shot. Thanks.

I heard (on the news, if memory serves me) that the 'lunatic' did reload with partially filled magazines being dropped, and that he 'supposedly' learned that from video games.

Truth??? I have no freakin' idea!

As for that lunatic, personally, I'd like to go to where he's buried, and visit.
What I leave on his gravesite could never be mistaken for flowers.
__________________
G21 Gen2; G19 Gen3; G30SF; G23 Gen3; G26 Gen4. GLOCK Certified Armorer

"Live Free. Practice democracy. Make a difference. Love your family and your country." H.N.K. (My Dad) 09/02/1924 - 05/11/2012

Last edited by byf43; 01-22-2013 at 12:12..
byf43 is offline  
Old 01-22-2013, 12:21   #204
Green Mountain Boy
Senior Member
 
Green Mountain Boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: The Green Mountain State
Posts: 1,410
Argueing Over The Wrong Thing

For me I take away something very specific from this that seems to be burried in this thread under all the symantics.

There was alot of mis reporting on the AR being in the trunk vs being in the school. Now we have docummented proof that the firearm in the trunk was a shotgun not an assault weapon.

The amount of botched reporting these days is alarming.

Interesting however there is not mention of a second shooter.

Regards, GMB
__________________
"Whatever Tomorrow Brings I'll Be There With Open Arms and Open Eyes" Incubus

NECC #64
Green Mountain Boy is offline  
Old 01-22-2013, 12:38   #205
byf43
NRA Life Member
 
byf43's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Southern Maryland
Posts: 13,308
Quote:
Originally Posted by czsmithGT View Post
The report will be issued when it has been completed. Maybe we should let them do their jobs. Then you will know. The ME reported all wounds were caused by a "long gun" and said victims were shot multiple times each.

Is there some reason why you would need to get all your information from this thread rather than searching the internet on your own?
15 seconds of googling "medical examiner report on connecticut school shooting" revealed multiple stories, this just happens to be one of the first to pop ups:

"Connecticut school shooting: Victims shot multiple times, says medical examiner"

http://www.examiner.com/article/conn...sacre-released
Relax.
I'm making conversation, and asking questions in general, and trying to be a part of the thread. (Or isn't that allowed??)

And I fully understand how to use Google.

__________________
G21 Gen2; G19 Gen3; G30SF; G23 Gen3; G26 Gen4. GLOCK Certified Armorer

"Live Free. Practice democracy. Make a difference. Love your family and your country." H.N.K. (My Dad) 09/02/1924 - 05/11/2012
byf43 is offline  
Old 01-22-2013, 12:53   #206
RussP
Moderator
 
RussP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Central Virginia
Posts: 42,615
Blog Entries: 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Mountain Boy View Post
Interesting however there is not mention of a second shooter.

Regards, GMB
Maybe there wasn't one?

We'll find out later.
__________________
Freedom has a taste to those who fight and almost die, that the protected will never know.

"Comment is free, but facts are sacred." C.P. Scott, 1921
RussP is offline  
Old 01-22-2013, 13:09   #207
Gareth68
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Missouri....West of Mexico
Posts: 3,612
Send a message via Yahoo to Gareth68


My biggest gripe is not that we have to wait for the investigation to be completed to get the facts, that is only logical, but that politicians refuse to wait for the facts before pushing for legislation.

NOBODY is telling the president or the other gun grabbers, hold on...lets wait until we actually have the facts to make rational informed decisions on policy.

It is what it is.
__________________
Repent Harlequin said The Ticktock Man; you're a non-conformist.
Gareth68 is offline  
Old 01-22-2013, 13:35   #208
RussP
Moderator
 
RussP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Central Virginia
Posts: 42,615
Blog Entries: 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gareth68 View Post
My biggest gripe is not that we have to wait for the investigation to be completed to get the facts, that is only logical, but that politicians refuse to wait for the facts before pushing for legislation.

NOBODY is telling the president or the other gun grabbers, hold on...lets wait until we actually have the facts to make rational informed decisions on policy.

It is what it is.
I have sent emails to state and federal government officials asking that any action be postponed until the real facts of the cause of the incident are published.
__________________
Freedom has a taste to those who fight and almost die, that the protected will never know.

"Comment is free, but facts are sacred." C.P. Scott, 1921
RussP is offline  
Old 01-22-2013, 13:53   #209
countrygun
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 17,068
Quote:
Originally Posted by OlliesRevenge View Post
It was a partially tongue in cheek answer. There is man named James Files who is currently incarcerated who claims to be the Grassy Knoll shooter, and that was the weapon he claims to have used.

I say "partially" tongue in cheek, because although I am skeptical of James Files claims, I am also skeptical of the claim that Oswald acted alone.

When the President of the United States is assassinated, what seems more likely... That those who stood to gain something from his death were involved or complicit in the act, or that the stereotypical "lone gunman" is solely responsible?

I realize this view is unpopular here at GT, but I make no apologies.
Actually it is harder to stop a lone gunman, he has no OPSEC, issues if he keeps his plan to himself, but you can't explain that to so-called "experts" who have their mind made up before they start their "investigation'.
countrygun is offline  
Old 01-22-2013, 13:55   #210
TBO
CLM Number 122
Why so serious?
 
TBO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: NRA Life Member
Posts: 43,579
Blog Entries: 1


They're not experts, they're know-it-alls. The Okie Corral
TBO is offline  
Old 01-22-2013, 14:01   #211
ray9898
Senior Member
 
ray9898's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Georgia
Posts: 17,163


Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Mountain Boy View Post
For me I take away something very specific from this that seems to be burried in this thread under all the symantics.

There was alot of mis reporting on the AR being in the trunk vs being in the school. Now we have docummented proof that the firearm in the trunk was a shotgun not an assault weapon.

The amount of botched reporting these days is alarming.

Interesting however there is not mention of a second shooter.

Regards, GMB
That was a minor error compared to the other stuff such as saying his mother was a teacher and mis-identifying his brother as the shooter. people act like the gun was the only bad reporting and point to the change as some evidence of a conspiracy.
ray9898 is offline  
Old 01-22-2013, 14:05   #212
Reyn
Times Up
 
Reyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 2,565
According to NBC

http://video.today.msnbc.msn.com/tod...08495#50208495
Reyn is offline  
Old 01-22-2013, 15:02   #213
miketke
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reyn View Post

Couldn't get your link to work, but this link should work:
http://video.today.msnbc.msn.com/today/50208495
miketke is offline  
Old 01-22-2013, 16:05   #214
sbhaven
Senior Member
 
sbhaven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Constitution State
Posts: 4,646
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reyn View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by miketke View Post
Couldn't get your link to work, but this link should work:
http://video.today.msnbc.msn.com/today/50208495
Aired on December 15, 2012

Edit to add: In an article, also posted on December 15th, Tracy Connor and Pete Williams say the following...
Quote:
Law enforcement officials gave out conflicting details about what type of weapons Lanza had.

At one point, they told NBC News Lanza had four handguns while he stalked the halls of Sandy Hook, but that could not be confirmed. It appears he carried at least two 9mm handguns – and a rifle was also found at the scene.
__________________
Currently hiding behind enemy lines in a Blue State.

Last edited by sbhaven; 01-22-2013 at 16:14..
sbhaven is offline  
Old 01-22-2013, 16:18   #215
HollowHead
Firm member
 
HollowHead's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Where the buffalo roam
Posts: 23,076


I love how some posters who accuse the media of blatant inaccuracy also use a blatant inaccuracy as absolute proof of some sort of conspiracy. HH
__________________
Never trust a pastor with a day job.

Sent from two coffee cans connected by a string.
HollowHead is online now  
Old 01-22-2013, 16:18   #216
TBO
CLM Number 122
Why so serious?
 
TBO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: NRA Life Member
Posts: 43,579
Blog Entries: 1


end/]
__________________
"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened."

"If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity, nothing else matters".

"A person who won't reason has no advantage over one who can't reason."

"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored."

“Ignorance is a lot like alcohol: the more you have of it, the less you are able to see its effect on you.”


Originally Posted by Rooster Rugburn:
Didn't the whole sheepdog thing actually start right here on Glock Talk? A bunch of wannabees bought a bunch of T-shirts and took an oath to defend those who won't defend themselves?
TBO is offline  
Old 01-22-2013, 16:50   #217
czsmithGT
Senior Member
 
czsmithGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 9,390
Quote:
Originally Posted by miketke View Post
Couldn't get your link to work, but this link should work:
http://video.today.msnbc.msn.com/today/50208495
Well, at least MSNBC pulled the vid when they found out Pete William's story was BS.
czsmithGT is offline  
Old 01-22-2013, 19:11   #218
MySiK26
******
 
MySiK26's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Mulligan's Valley, CO
Posts: 3,033
Send a message via AIM to MySiK26


Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruggles View Post
?

How is this trying to divide and conquer? It a interchangeable term pure and simple that has no bearing on the upcoming public debate.

The term "assault rifle" vs "modern sporting rifle" could be said to have leverage in the debate. Even maybe "high capacity" vs "standard capacity" in reference to a magazine could.

But 30 round "magazine" vs 30 round "clip" means nothing in the debate.


Many people that support the "Why would anybody need a 30 round magazine!?" ideology, probably find it hard to believe that a 6 cell Lithium laptop battery is not "High capacity" by today's standards, but anyone that's been around since the first laptop's would know how standards have changed. My 500GB hard drive could have been considered "High capacity" a few years ago... now they can fit 700 Terabytes on a single gram of synthesized DNA.

http://www.extremetech.com/extreme/1...-a-single-gram

Fact of the matter, is. Criminals will still be getting their hands on firearms capable of using "High capacity" 30 round "clips", "mags", or w/e you want to call them. 25, 30, or more rounds are today's standards.
MySiK26 is offline  
Old 01-22-2013, 19:39   #219
RussP
Moderator
 
RussP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Central Virginia
Posts: 42,615
Blog Entries: 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by HollowHead View Post
I love how some posters who accuse the media of blatant inaccuracy also use a blatant inaccuracy as absolute proof of some sort of conspiracy. HH
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBO View Post
end/]
__________________
Freedom has a taste to those who fight and almost die, that the protected will never know.

"Comment is free, but facts are sacred." C.P. Scott, 1921
RussP is offline  
Old 01-22-2013, 19:54   #220
Nalapombu
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 1999
Location: Spring, TEXAS....USA
Posts: 5,053


Thanks for posting this info and the link to the State Police site. That clears it up for me pretty well.

I never believed there was any kind of government shenanigans going on, so called "Crisis Actors" being there, another shooter in the woods, or kids described as being alive after they were listed as dead. I don't buy into any of that garbage.

The one thing that did give me pause was what gun(s) were actually used in the school. I wouldn't have put much stock in it, but when you see a first rate reporter that covers the DOJ for NBC news, Pete Williams come on air and give a report that said several of his Federal and State Police and DOJ contacts CONFIRMED to him that there were actually 4 HANDGUNS recovered inside the school and the BUSHMASTER AR was found in THE CAR.

When I saw that, I admit that I started thinking about why the media was perpetuating false info about those kids being killed with the AR. I thought they were deliberately omitting the new info that Pete Williams had because the AR fit into their agenda of wanting guns BANNED and made it that much easier.

After a couple days I came to believe that if the AR was in the trunk, other news sources would've reported it. I believe there are some media outlets that DO care about the truth and all of them wouldn't sit back and allow such a blatant fact to go un-reported for weeks.

Now we know for SURE what was used. THANKS.

That is unless you believe that the Connecticut State Police are in on the plan to get AR's and other mean looking guns banned.

Nalajr
__________________
"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Ben Franklin
Nalapombu is offline  
Old 01-22-2013, 22:02   #221
HollowHead
Firm member
 
HollowHead's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Where the buffalo roam
Posts: 23,076


Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalapombu View Post
Thanks for posting this info and the link to the State Police site. That clears it up for me pretty well.

I never believed there was any kind of government shenanigans going on, so called "Crisis Actors" being there, another shooter in the woods, or kids described as being alive after they were listed as dead. I don't buy into any of that garbage.

The one thing that did give me pause was what gun(s) were actually used in the school. I wouldn't have put much stock in it, but when you see a first rate reporter that covers the DOJ for NBC news, Pete Williams come on air and give a report that said several of his Federal and State Police and DOJ contacts CONFIRMED to him that there were actually 4 HANDGUNS recovered inside the school and the BUSHMASTER AR was found in THE CAR.

When I saw that, I admit that I started thinking about why the media was perpetuating false info about those kids being killed with the AR. I thought they were deliberately omitting the new info that Pete Williams had because the AR fit into their agenda of wanting guns BANNED and made it that much easier.

After a couple days I came to believe that if the AR was in the trunk, other news sources would've reported it. I believe there are some media outlets that DO care about the truth and all of them wouldn't sit back and allow such a blatant fact to go un-reported for weeks.

Now we know for SURE what was used. THANKS.

That is unless you believe that the Connecticut State Police are in on the plan to get AR's and other mean looking guns banned.

Nalajr
Good post. While I don't know any of the victims or their familes personally, I have met the priest (the supposed "second gunman") and my sister whose two of three sons attended SHES knows the families of one of the teachers and two of the kids. The owner of the funeral home in Southbury who conducted the funeral for the principal lives in the same condo cluster as my mother and is a bridge partner. This was a very real event that affected people in my own family, hence my abject distaste for anyone claiming this never happened or happened in a way dramatically different than the conventional wisdom offered by far too many cross-referencing sources. Good day. HH
__________________
Never trust a pastor with a day job.

Sent from two coffee cans connected by a string.
HollowHead is online now  
Old 01-22-2013, 22:18   #222
mikesull415
Senior Member
 
mikesull415's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 233
Y'all are looking at this all wrong. I say by all means....let them ban all the high capacity "clips" they want. (Anybody see what I did there)
mikesull415 is offline  
Old 01-22-2013, 22:32   #223
czsmithGT
Senior Member
 
czsmithGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 9,390
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesull415 View Post
Y'all are looking at this all wrong. I say by all means....let them ban all the high capacity "clips" they want. (Anybody see what I did there)
They will ban large capacity ammunition feeding devices just as they did in the 1994 ban, although they may redefine "large capacity" at something less than 10 rounds this time.

SEC. 110103. BAN OF LARGE CAPACITY AMMUNITION FEEDING DEVICES.

(31) The term `large capacity ammunition feeding device'--
`(A) means a magazine, belt, drum, feed strip, or similar device manufactured after the date of enactment of the Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act of 1994 that has a capacity of, or that can be readily restored or converted to accept, more than 10 rounds of ammunition; but
`(B) does not include an attached tubular device designed to accept, and capable of operating only with, .22 caliber rimfire ammunition.'.
czsmithGT is offline  
Old 01-23-2013, 01:10   #224
Nalapombu
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 1999
Location: Spring, TEXAS....USA
Posts: 5,053


WOW!! That's quite a bit of a connection you have there HH. Sorry it's a connection that brings with it such tragedy, loss and pain for everyone associated.
Even though I don't have any kids, I simply cannot fathom what those families have had to go through. A great BIG CHUNK of their lives ended that day along with their precious little babies. They'll never be the same, NEVER.

I wish these NUTBAGS that put these youtube videos up and blog about how this is a False Flag OP by the government to get our guns would just stop and think for a minute about all the hurt and pain they bring to those that are connected to that horrific day. These are the exact same people that believe Bush and Cheney planned and carried out 9/11.

If I thought for a second that OUR government was evil enough to hire someone to go into a classroom full of 1st grade babies that have no concept of true evil and murder every one of them to simply gin up support to take guns from the people, I'd pack my bags and get out. I'd go anywhere rather than live in a country that's leaders were capable of something that hideous. Sure our government has done some pretty terrible things over the years, but nothing that even comes close to murdering little babies that didn't even know to run to try and escape in their school.

HH, please pass on our sympathies and prayers to your family and those that were affected by the events of that day.

Nalajr
__________________
"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Ben Franklin
Nalapombu is offline  
Old 01-23-2013, 10:29   #225
HollowHead
Firm member
 
HollowHead's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Where the buffalo roam
Posts: 23,076


Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalapombu View Post
WOW!! That's quite a bit of a connection you have there HH. Sorry it's a connection that brings with it such tragedy, loss and pain for everyone associated.
Even though I don't have any kids, I simply cannot fathom what those families have had to go through. A great BIG CHUNK of their lives ended that day along with their precious little babies. They'll never be the same, NEVER.

I wish these NUTBAGS that put these youtube videos up and blog about how this is a False Flag OP by the government to get our guns would just stop and think for a minute about all the hurt and pain they bring to those that are connected to that horrific day. These are the exact same people that believe Bush and Cheney planned and carried out 9/11.

If I thought for a second that OUR government was evil enough to hire someone to go into a classroom full of 1st grade babies that have no concept of true evil and murder every one of them to simply gin up support to take guns from the people, I'd pack my bags and get out. I'd go anywhere rather than live in a country that's leaders were capable of something that hideous. Sure our government has done some pretty terrible things over the years, but nothing that even comes close to murdering little babies that didn't even know to run to try and escape in their school.

HH, please pass on our sympathies and prayers to your family and those that were affected by the events of that day.

Nalajr
Thank you. I don't have as personal connection to what happened as much as one of the posters here as I believe he was on-scene while the kids were still warm. What bothers me the most is the "truthers" (my word choice would be much harsher) who are using these families' tragedies for their pushing their own twisted personal agenda. These guys make what the Westboro Baptist Church does look like childs play it is so vile and repugnant. At least the WBC has the balls to show up graveside...these "It wasn't an AR! / It was faked!" cowards have no such spine. HH
__________________
Never trust a pastor with a day job.

Sent from two coffee cans connected by a string.

Last edited by HollowHead; 01-23-2013 at 10:34..
HollowHead is online now  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 18:42.



Homepage
FAQ
Forums
Calendar
Advertise
Gallery
GT Wiki
GT Blogs
Social Groups
Classifieds


Users Currently Online: 1,279
428 Members
851 Guests

Most users ever online: 2,244
Nov 11, 2013 at 11:42