Beard One

I smell trolls.
Old 01-29-2013, 16:48   #477
G19G20
Status Quo 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by countrygun View Post
'Cyber stalking" you????

I was in this thread before you showed up, cupcake.

You hung out some real stupid statements and it makes your motives questionable, so I questioned them,
And I was on GT long before you. You voted for Romney. I voted for Johnson. Countrygov and I have a long history over in the political forum that for some reason continues to spill over into other topics like this one.
"If we understand the mechanism and motives of the group mind, is it not possible to control and regiment the masses according to our will without their knowing it?"-Edward Bernays, grandfather of modern propaganda
Old 01-29-2013, 16:50   #478
RussP

Quote:
Originally Posted by G19G20 View Post
Strange that he would wear earplugs seeing how he was going to kill himself moments later. Did he wear shooting glasses too?
It was considered strange that he wore the ear plugs. No word on whether he wore glasses of any kind.
Quote:
I have plenty of experience with my hand built AR (ADTEK upper and lower, Sabre 1:7 14" barrel, YHM modular rail, etc). My shoulder bruises after a hundred rounds at the range attest to that and Im not a small guy.
Thanks...
Quote:
Can't say Ive had to perform with it while blasting at a bunch of kids in tight quarters though.
Didn't ask if you'd blasted a bunch of kids. Simple question was about operating under any condition where adrenaline came into play.
Quote:
Can you image the SMOKE alone in a small classroom from an AR going off 50 times in a single minute without range quality ventilation? Nevermind the sound, concussion, and other factors.
Yes, smoke could be a factor. Sound, he wore earplugs. Concussion, I don't know.
Quote:
Instead of questioning my credentials,
Not questioning your credentials. I asked about your experience. You answered. Thanks...
Quote:
why not tell me that it's not a physical feat to do what he did and Im way off-base?
I don't know whether you are off base or not. I have been in situations where adrenaline was a factor. It does enhance ability.
Quote:
The fact is that what he has been claimed to do, under intense pressure and conditions, given his reported lack of mental acuity, lack of physical fitness,
I have experience with someone with Aspergers Syndrome which Lanza reportedly had. He is 17, an accomplished tennis player and an active amateur radio operator. Socially, he is somewhat awkward, shy even. I am one of just a few he is comfortable with.

As to Lanza's physical condition, haven't read anything. Do you have a source for for your "lack of physical fitness? I'd like to add that to my files.
Quote:
and lack of training
What training other than knowing how to operate the rifle did he need?
Quote:
seems highly unlikely, particularly when taken in context with the rest of the issues with the story.
Briefly, what other issues?
Quote:
Im not a coincidence theorist but his plan seemed to go remarkably well.
Unfortunately, it went too well.

"Comment is free, but facts are sacred." C.P. Scott, 1921
Old 01-29-2013, 16:54   #479
G19G20
Status Quo 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayhem like Me View Post
Again you show your ignorance and lack of knowledge of the weapon system shooting with a pistol is much harder than shooting with a carbine. With simple body indexing drills pictures with the carbine shouldered looking over the Weapon hits are almost guaranteed in an enclosed classroom you are without a doubt too ignorant on the subject
To further debate.
posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
Weren't you the one saying all the kids were cowering in a corner and therefore were easy targets? I have two of the three guns alleged to be used in this incident. How many do you have?
"If we understand the mechanism and motives of the group mind, is it not possible to control and regiment the masses according to our will without their knowing it?"-Edward Bernays, grandfather of modern propaganda
Old 01-29-2013, 17:03   #480
countrygun

Quote:
And I was on GT long before you. You voted for Romney. I voted for Johnson. Countrygov and I have a long history over in the political forum that for some reason continues to spill over into other topics like this one.
So, anyone who questions your silly statements is carrying things over from the PI forum? seems like a lot of people here, that I have never seen in PI are questioning you but carry on with your rationalization as long as you need to.

BTW I never mentioned any other section of GT, you did.
Closed Thread