Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.
Closed Thread

Old 01-28-2013, 13:41   #401
Mayhem like Me
Semper Paratus

Quote:
Originally Posted by M&P Shooter View Post
All the facts from the accounts of all there differ. None of us have any real facts. I just like you can only make a assessment of the truth through all the different stories. We will never know what really happened, 1 or 2 shooters, what calibers were used and if any grieving adults in front of camera were really just that.
Negative,,,We will know the Who, What , When , Where and How, the only thing of speculation will be the Why...

We will know a time line of exactly WHAT happened and HOW they did it.

The physical evidence let at that crime scene was epic.
Old 01-28-2013, 14:08   #402
M&P Shooter
Metal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by countrygun View Post
You and the media not being able to tell a Saiga from an AR is a fact.
Video I watched looked like crap and couldn't see much but a shadow of a rifle and heard people mention it was a AR15 but I appreciate your concern for me, it shows you care.

Last edited by M&P Shooter; 01-28-2013 at 14:11..
Old 01-28-2013, 14:09   #403
M&P Shooter
Metal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by skorper View Post
It is of absolutely no use for anyone to enter into a discussion with you. Absolutely no use at all. It would only result in a headache.
Then do yourself a favor and don't do it
Old 01-28-2013, 14:13   #404
M&P Shooter
Metal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayhem like Me View Post
Negative,,,We will know the Who, What , When , Where and How, the only thing of speculation will be the Why...

We will know a time line of exactly WHAT happened and HOW they did it.

The physical evidence let at that crime scene was epic.
What about the video of a person being chased behind school? They got him, where is he and who is he? Was he involved in the shooting?
Old 01-28-2013, 14:18   #405
HollowHead
Firm member

Quote:
What about the video of a person being chased behind school? They got him, where is he and who is he? Was he involved in the shooting?
A priest, and I know him personally. HH

Sent from two coffee cans connected by a string.
Old 01-28-2013, 14:18   #406
TBO
CLM Number 122
Why so serious?

Ignore Feature will here forward be used heavily to improve the signal to noise ratio.

All the best

TBO

"If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity, nothing else matters".

"A person who won't reason has no advantage over one who can't reason."

"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored."

“Ignorance is a lot like alcohol: the more you have of it, the less you are able to see its effect on you.”

Originally Posted by Rooster Rugburn:
Didn't the whole sheepdog thing actually start right here on Glock Talk? A bunch of wannabees bought a bunch of T-shirts and took an oath to defend those who won't defend themselves?
Old 01-28-2013, 14:21   #407
M&P Shooter
Metal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HollowHead View Post
A priest, and I know him personally. HH
I never heard about a priest being the person chased in video
Old 01-28-2013, 14:21   #408
M&P Shooter
Metal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBO View Post
Ignore Feature will here forward be used heavily to improve the signal to noise ratio.

All the best

TBO
Great idea, thanks!
Old 01-28-2013, 14:22   #409
Mayhem like Me
Semper Paratus

Quote:
Fail....already addressed ad nauseum...

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
Old 01-28-2013, 14:30   #410
countrygun

Quote:
Video I watched looked like crap and couldn't see much but a shadow of a rifle and heard people mention it was a AR15 but I appreciate your concern for me, it shows you care.
wait a minute you said,

" remember seeing a video of police pulling a AR 15 out of the trunk of suspects car. Was that determined to be his car and rifle? Was there a AR 15/M16 type rifle recovered in the school? "

that is a pretty definitive statement, you saw an AR being pulled out, then you walk it back with "I couldn't see much more than a shadow of a rifle"

So, which is it? Were you wrong when you said you saw a video of an AR or were you wrong when you said you saw shadow you couldn't identify?
Old 01-28-2013, 14:40   #411
HollowHead
Firm member

Quote:
I never heard about a priest being the person chased in video
There seems to be much you never heard about, and you are making it clearer by the post. HH

Old 01-28-2013, 14:44   #412
M&P Shooter
Metal Member

Quote:
wait a minute you said,

" remember seeing a video of police pulling a AR 15 out of the trunk of suspects car. Was that determined to be his car and rifle? Was there a AR 15/M16 type rifle recovered in the school? "

that is a pretty definitive statement, you saw an AR being pulled out, then you walk it back with "I couldn't see much more than a shadow of a rifle"

So, which is it? Were you wrong when you said you saw a video of an AR or were you wrong when you said you saw shadow you couldn't identify?
Saw a video where a rifle was pulled from trunk. Video was dark and it looked like a AR style rifle and the news reporter stated it was a Bush Master .223 I have no reason to make up stories here. I am saying the media confused the hell out of me and led me to believe something fishy was going on. Probably the news media was reporting to support its liberal agenda and I mentioned before I didn't know if anyone else there went with it. Not saying the police fired shots at kids or handed nut job the rifle, only saying I don't know if accurate reporting of evidence to the public was conducted.
Old 01-28-2013, 14:46   #413
M&P Shooter
Metal Member

Quote:
There seems to be much you never heard about, and you are making it clearer by the post. HH
I Google searched the notion that the other man was a priest and I can't find a story to confirm it anywhere. Only asking if you could please provide a link to confirm. If you are right I would be shocked that the news never reported that.
Old 01-28-2013, 14:51   #414
countrygun

Quote:
Saw a video where a rifle was pulled from trunk. Video was dark and it looked like a AR style rifle and the news reporter stated it was a Bush Master .223 I have no reason to make up stories here. I am saying the media confused the hell out of me and led me to believe something fishy was going on. Probably the news media was reporting to support its liberal agenda and I mentioned before I didn't know if anyone else there went with it. Not saying the police fired shots at kids or handed nut job the rifle, only saying I don't know if accurate reporting of evidence to the public was conducted.
You are so dense, you did exactly WHAT THE MEDIA DID and you don't even realize it.

YOU SAID,

" remember seeing a video of police pulling a AR 15 out of the trunk of suspects car"

which is a lie, an error, mistake, which you swallowed just like the media swallowed it from some geek on the news staff who doesn't know **** and said "Yup that's an AR"

So you got the idea that you SAW an AR, because they planted the idea, unless they of course are part of the "conspiracy" and you, since you played along and said you saw and AR are also part of this conspiracy of disinformation as well.

That or you are our token ADA poster from the back of the short bus.
Old 01-28-2013, 15:30   #415
sbhaven

Quote:
Care to post a link to this video that shows an AR in the trunk? You know a video that backs up your assertion that an AR was pulled from the murder's car trunk.

Or are you referring to the following video clearly shows a Saiga type shotgun and not an AR-15, with a shotgun shell clearly being ejected (at about the 6 second mark in the video) as the officer clears the weapon in the car's trunk.

Old 01-28-2013, 15:38   #416
M&P Shooter
Metal Member

I would answer the last 2 questions but this is just going in circles and someone even PM'ed me to try and figure out why I don't agree with others on this thread. Getting ridiculous so I'm cracking open some beers and saying no hard feelings to anyone in this thread and we don't always agree. You guys have a nice week and great weekend
Old 01-28-2013, 15:43   #417
countrygun

Quote:
I would answer the last 2 questions but this is just going in circles and someone even PM'ed me to try and figure out why I don't agree with others on this thread. Getting ridiculous so I'm cracking open some beers and saying no hard feelings to anyone in this thread and we don't always agree. You guys have a nice week and great weekend
The ridiculous portion is your stating you saw something, then backtracking saying that you couldn't see it, then not addressing the video posted.

ridiculous sums up your contribution to the thread.
Old 01-28-2013, 15:44   #418
ray9898

Quote:
someone even PM'ed me to try and figure out why I don't agree with others on this thread
Probably because you are ignoring proven facts and people don't understand how or why you would that.
Old 01-28-2013, 15:48   #419
M&P Shooter
Metal Member

Quote:

ridiculous sums up your contribution to the thread.
I'm so sad you don't like my contribution

Last edited by M&P Shooter; 01-28-2013 at 15:50..
Old 01-28-2013, 15:55   #420
RussP

Quote:
I'm so sad you don't like my contribution
Now you're trolling. M&P Shooter, read my PM.

EVERYONE else, please do not respond to M&P Shooter's posts anymore. Please, I ask that you not post to antagonize, correct, argue, nothing.

Please and Thanks

"Comment is free, but facts are sacred." C.P. Scott, 1921

Last edited by RussP; 01-28-2013 at 15:56..
Old 01-28-2013, 16:03   #421
M&P Shooter
Metal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RussP View Post
Now you're trolling. M&P Shooter, read my PM.

EVERYONE else, please do not respond to M&P Shooter's posts anymore. Please, I ask that you not post to antagonize, correct, argue, nothing.

Please and Thanks
I defend myself from rude comments and I'm trolling I thought the idea of a public forum was to debate and argue in a adult manner different topics. I never antagonized anyone nor did I feel I was being antagonized as I respect everyone's opinion in all topics. I am not posting on GT anymore and I still have no hard feelings so you Mr Russ and everyone else have a great night and stay safe guys

Last edited by M&P Shooter; 01-28-2013 at 16:11..
Old 01-28-2013, 16:15   #422
RussP

Quote:
I defend myself from rude comments and I'm trolling I thought the idea of a public forum was to debate and argue in a adult manner different topics. I never antagonized anyone nor did I feel I was being antagonized as I respect everyone's opinion in all topics. I am not posting on GT anymore and I still have no hard feelings so you Mr Russ and everyone else have a great night and stay safe guys
Thanks for your contributions.

"Comment is free, but facts are sacred." C.P. Scott, 1921
Old 01-28-2013, 21:48   #423
G19G20
Status Quo 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayhem like Me View Post
what official story

Have you seen the released report...?
Not sure if serious. Official story is pretty clearly that a young man killed his mother at home, stole her guns, drove to a school, managed to get inside locked doors, killed a few office workers and the principal, then went into two different class rooms and let off over 100 rounds from an AR, all in a couple minutes, then suicided himself in a different part of the school. Do you dispute that this is the widely accepted official story?

Quote:
Are you privy to the private medical records (Hippa law) of the children that may have suffered injuries or hearing damage.
No, but I am privy to the videos of bunches of media interviews with children in the school that were done right afterward. Remarkably calm kids describing muffled noises (one said they only heard a door being kicked) but not describing anything that sounds remotely like 100+ .223 rounds in a neighboring classroom. Any young child near those rooms would have been deafened and shell shocked by the sound and concussion. Maybe they'll appear later but the available interviews suggest otherwise.

Quote:
Seen plenty of 120 lbs dorks popping off rounds from AR15s in three gun matchs, not that hard.
Trained dorks I assume, not random dork with chip on his shoulder. 100+ rounds in a couple minutes, indoors, from a standing position, while also wearing a mask, battle vest, carrying two handguns (I have a G20, it's freakin heavy full loaded), required ammo and mags, and god only knows what else? That's very hard work for trained dorks like your 3 gun competitors. Taken in context with the other "issues" with the official story, it's just another unlikely part of the story.
"If we understand the mechanism and motives of the group mind, is it not possible to control and regiment the masses according to our will without their knowing it?"-Edward Bernays, grandfather of modern propaganda
Old 01-28-2013, 21:54   #424
HollowHead
Firm member

Quote:
Originally Posted by G19G20 View Post
Not sure if serious. Official story is pretty clearly that a young man killed his mother at home, stole her guns, drove to a school, managed to get inside locked doors, killed a few office workers and the principal, then went into two different class rooms and let off over 100 rounds from an AR, all in a couple minutes, then suicided himself in a different part of the school. Do you dispute that this is the widely accepted official story?

No, but I am privy to the videos of bunches of media interviews with children in the school that were done right afterward. Remarkably calm kids describing muffled noises (one said they only heard a door being kicked) but not describing anything that sounds remotely like 100+ .223 rounds in a neighboring classroom. Any young child near those rooms would have been deafened and shell shocked by the sound and concussion. Maybe they'll appear later but the available interviews suggest otherwise.

Trained dorks I assume, not random dork with chip on his shoulder. 100+ rounds in a couple minutes, indoors, from a standing position, while also wearing a mask, battle vest, carrying two handguns (I have a G20, it's freakin heavy full loaded), required ammo and mags, and god only knows what else? That's very hard work for trained dorks like your 3 gun competitors. Taken in context with the other "issues" with the official story, it's just another unlikely part of the story.
Just when you think it impossible, M&PShooter is bested. HH

Old 01-28-2013, 21:59   #425
G19G20
Status Quo 2014

Quote:
Just when you think it impossible, M&PShooter is bested. HH
What an amazing post. Don't strain yourself trying too hard to engage in material discussion of the issue. Wouldn't want you to spill your drink.

Speaking of M&PShooter

Quote:
I remember seeing a video of police pulling a AR 15 out of the trunk of suspects car. Was that determined to be his car and rifle? Was there a AR 15/M16 type rifle recovered in the school?
According to police radio recordings at the scene, the car was not registered to anybody named Lanza, but rather a, still unmentioned by the MSM, gentleman named Christopher Rodia. I agree that was a Saiga being pulled out of the trunk. Funny how all the weapons Democrats have been pining to ban for years all show up in one tidy little package, ready for media reporting and public consumption.
"If we understand the mechanism and motives of the group mind, is it not possible to control and regiment the masses according to our will without their knowing it?"-Edward Bernays, grandfather of modern propaganda

Last edited by G19G20; 01-28-2013 at 22:05..
Closed Thread