GlockTalk.com
Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups



  
SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2013, 11:12   #376
TBO
CLM Number 122
Why so serious?
 
TBO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: NRA Life Member
Posts: 43,594
Blog Entries: 1


I believe some people would die if breathing wasn't autonomic.
__________________
"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened."

"If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity, nothing else matters".

"A person who won't reason has no advantage over one who can't reason."

"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored."

“Ignorance is a lot like alcohol: the more you have of it, the less you are able to see its effect on you.”


Originally Posted by Rooster Rugburn:
Didn't the whole sheepdog thing actually start right here on Glock Talk? A bunch of wannabees bought a bunch of T-shirts and took an oath to defend those who won't defend themselves?
TBO is offline  
Old 01-28-2013, 11:15   #377
M&P Shooter
Metal Member
 
M&P Shooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: PA
Posts: 10,436
Quote:
Originally Posted by HollowHead View Post
I never said an officer is not capapble of wrongdoing. What I keep saying there were simply far too many people who were not cops who were there as it unfolded for this to have been skewed by cops alone. I order for this event to have happened in any other way than has now been reported, the following would have absolutely had to have a hand in it:

Newtown Police Dept.
Connecticut State Police (I believe multiple troops responded)
Connecticut Dept. of Criminal Investigation
FBI local
FBI Washington
BATFE local
BATFE Washington
Newtown VFD
Danbury Hospital
St. Mary's Hospital
Waterbury Hospital
The local ME
The surviving teachers, staffers and kids (and their families)
The families of the victims
Countless mortuaries and funeral homes
The painters/cleaners who just this week are now restoring the site.

I could go on and on. HH
I gave up on the whole story a while ago so maybe you can answer this question for me. What is the official last word on what weapon/caliber was used in the killings that day at the school?
__________________
I walk through the valley of the shadow of death but it's cool because my Glock 23 is loaded with 180gr HST!
M&P Shooter is offline  
Old 01-28-2013, 11:15   #378
Mayhem like Me
Semper Paratus
 
Mayhem like Me's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Posts: 15,166
Blog Entries: 3
Not to mention the Firefighters and EMS workers... Everybody loves and trusts Randy rescue....
I'm sure towms other than newtown responded..

Ambulance services...
__________________
How do you establish intent?
Well when a naked man is chasing a woman down an alley with a butcher knife and a hard on, I figure he's not collecting for the red cross...Inspector H. Callahan
Mayhem like Me is offline  
Old 01-28-2013, 11:16   #379
Mayhem like Me
Semper Paratus
 
Mayhem like Me's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Posts: 15,166
Blog Entries: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by M&P Shooter View Post
I gave up on the whole story a while ago so maybe you can answer this question for me. What is the official last word on what weapon/caliber was used in the killings that day at the school?
As Posted here... 223 Bushmaster was used Via the Ct. State police presser.
__________________
How do you establish intent?
Well when a naked man is chasing a woman down an alley with a butcher knife and a hard on, I figure he's not collecting for the red cross...Inspector H. Callahan
Mayhem like Me is offline  
Old 01-28-2013, 11:21   #380
HollowHead
Firm member
 
HollowHead's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Where the buffalo roam
Posts: 23,093


Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayhem like Me View Post
Not to mention the Firefighters and EMS workers... Everybody loves and trusts Randy rescue....
I'm sure towms other than newtown responded..

Ambulance services...
As a former volunteer EMT/SAR, I'm ashamed to have left them out. Thanks, HH
__________________
Never trust a pastor with a day job.

Sent from two coffee cans connected by a string.
HollowHead is offline  
Old 01-28-2013, 11:24   #381
HollowHead
Firm member
 
HollowHead's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Where the buffalo roam
Posts: 23,093


Quote:
Originally Posted by M&P Shooter View Post
I gave up on the whole story a while ago so maybe you can answer this question for me. What is the official last word on what weapon/caliber was used in the killings that day at the school?
.223 Bushmaster XM-15 by all credible reports/press releases. The "offical last word" will only exist when the official report is released. HH
__________________
Never trust a pastor with a day job.

Sent from two coffee cans connected by a string.
HollowHead is offline  
Old 01-28-2013, 11:25   #382
M&P Shooter
Metal Member
 
M&P Shooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: PA
Posts: 10,436
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayhem like Me View Post
As Posted here... 223 Bushmaster was used Via the Ct. State police presser.
I remember seeing a video of police pulling a AR 15 out of the trunk of suspects car. Was that determined to be his car and rifle? Was there a AR 15/M16 type rifle recovered in the school?
__________________
I walk through the valley of the shadow of death but it's cool because my Glock 23 is loaded with 180gr HST!
M&P Shooter is offline  
Old 01-28-2013, 11:26   #383
TBO
CLM Number 122
Why so serious?
 
TBO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: NRA Life Member
Posts: 43,594
Blog Entries: 1


Quote:
Originally Posted by M&P Shooter View Post
I remember seeing a video of police pulling a AR 15 out of the trunk of suspects car. Was that determined to be his car and rifle? Was there a AR 15/M16 type rifle recovered in the school?
You're just embarrassing yourself now.
__________________
"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened."

"If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity, nothing else matters".

"A person who won't reason has no advantage over one who can't reason."

"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored."

“Ignorance is a lot like alcohol: the more you have of it, the less you are able to see its effect on you.”


Originally Posted by Rooster Rugburn:
Didn't the whole sheepdog thing actually start right here on Glock Talk? A bunch of wannabees bought a bunch of T-shirts and took an oath to defend those who won't defend themselves?
TBO is offline  
Old 01-28-2013, 11:26   #384
HollowHead
Firm member
 
HollowHead's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Where the buffalo roam
Posts: 23,093


Quote:
Originally Posted by M&P Shooter View Post
I remember seeing a video of police pulling a AR 15 out of the trunk of suspects car. Was that determined to be his car and rifle? Was there a AR 15/M16 type rifle recovered in the school?
Oh, for God's sake it was a Saiga. Don't you even know your firearms? HH
__________________
Never trust a pastor with a day job.

Sent from two coffee cans connected by a string.
HollowHead is offline  
Old 01-28-2013, 11:27   #385
Mayhem like Me
Semper Paratus
 
Mayhem like Me's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Posts: 15,166
Blog Entries: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by M&P Shooter View Post
I remember seeing a video of police pulling a AR 15 out of the trunk of suspects car. Was that determined to be his car and rifle? Was there a AR 15/M16 type rifle recovered in the school?
really because what they pulled from the car was a Siaga.. If you cannot have an open mind why ask questions.
__________________
How do you establish intent?
Well when a naked man is chasing a woman down an alley with a butcher knife and a hard on, I figure he's not collecting for the red cross...Inspector H. Callahan

Last edited by Mayhem like Me; 01-28-2013 at 11:27..
Mayhem like Me is offline  
Old 01-28-2013, 11:28   #386
countrygun
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 17,068
Quote:
Originally Posted by M&P Shooter View Post
I remember seeing a video of police pulling a AR 15 out of the trunk of suspects car. Was that determined to be his car and rifle? Was there a AR 15/M16 type rifle recovered in the school?
Are you pretending to be dense to troll? Have you read any of the other posts in this and other threads about what you THINK YOU SAW? have you missed the discussion so completely or just ignoring it because it doesn't fit your scheme?

Last edited by countrygun; 01-28-2013 at 11:45..
countrygun is offline  
Old 01-28-2013, 11:29   #387
countrygun
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 17,068
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBO View Post
You're just embarrassing yourself now.
don't be hatin on someone else's lifestyle choice.
countrygun is offline  
Old 01-28-2013, 11:43   #388
ray9898
Senior Member
 
ray9898's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Georgia
Posts: 17,172


These same 'questions' being asked have been answered at least a 1/2 dozen times in this very thread in a crystal clear manner. Some are not looking for the real answer, they would rather be able to plead ignorance so they can continue this fantasy.
ray9898 is offline  
Old 01-28-2013, 11:56   #389
Mayhem like Me
Semper Paratus
 
Mayhem like Me's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Posts: 15,166
Blog Entries: 3
I wonder how many are cross posting on the Stormfront...thread on this matter,,,

Go lurk on that board for some real eye openers...
__________________
How do you establish intent?
Well when a naked man is chasing a woman down an alley with a butcher knife and a hard on, I figure he's not collecting for the red cross...Inspector H. Callahan
Mayhem like Me is offline  
Old 01-28-2013, 11:59   #390
TBO
CLM Number 122
Why so serious?
 
TBO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: NRA Life Member
Posts: 43,594
Blog Entries: 1


Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayhem like Me View Post
I wonder how many are cross posting on the Stormfront...thread on this matter,,,

Go lurk on that board for some real eye openers...
I followed a link to there once, once!
I now support the Chemtrail project as long as they are dispensing Lithium.
__________________
"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened."

"If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity, nothing else matters".

"A person who won't reason has no advantage over one who can't reason."

"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored."

“Ignorance is a lot like alcohol: the more you have of it, the less you are able to see its effect on you.”


Originally Posted by Rooster Rugburn:
Didn't the whole sheepdog thing actually start right here on Glock Talk? A bunch of wannabees bought a bunch of T-shirts and took an oath to defend those who won't defend themselves?
TBO is offline  
Old 01-28-2013, 12:02   #391
M&P Shooter
Metal Member
 
M&P Shooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: PA
Posts: 10,436
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBO View Post
You're just embarrassing yourself now.
Why am I embarrassing myself asking a question of a video I seen?
__________________
I walk through the valley of the shadow of death but it's cool because my Glock 23 is loaded with 180gr HST!
M&P Shooter is offline  
Old 01-28-2013, 12:03   #392
M&P Shooter
Metal Member
 
M&P Shooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: PA
Posts: 10,436
Quote:
Originally Posted by HollowHead View Post
Oh, for God's sake it was a Saiga. Don't you even know your firearms? HH
I told you I stopped following after all the different reports.
__________________
I walk through the valley of the shadow of death but it's cool because my Glock 23 is loaded with 180gr HST!
M&P Shooter is offline  
Old 01-28-2013, 12:04   #393
Mayhem like Me
Semper Paratus
 
Mayhem like Me's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Posts: 15,166
Blog Entries: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBO View Post
I followed a link to there once, once!
I now support the Chemtrail project as long as they are dispensing Lithium.
I only visit that site through a sterile touchpad , and a starbucks wifi... when I do I wear a hoodie and Doc Martins.....
__________________
How do you establish intent?
Well when a naked man is chasing a woman down an alley with a butcher knife and a hard on, I figure he's not collecting for the red cross...Inspector H. Callahan
Mayhem like Me is offline  
Old 01-28-2013, 12:13   #394
HollowHead
Firm member
 
HollowHead's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Where the buffalo roam
Posts: 23,093


Quote:
Originally Posted by M&P Shooter View Post
I told you I stopped following after all the different reports.
Yet you keep posting disproven "facts." Interesting. HH
__________________
Never trust a pastor with a day job.

Sent from two coffee cans connected by a string.
HollowHead is offline  
Old 01-28-2013, 12:15   #395
countrygun
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 17,068
Quote:
Originally Posted by HollowHead View Post
Yet you keep posting disproven "facts." Interesting. HH
"Facts? we don't need no steeenking facts"
countrygun is offline  
Old 01-28-2013, 12:21   #396
M&P Shooter
Metal Member
 
M&P Shooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: PA
Posts: 10,436
Quote:
Originally Posted by HollowHead View Post
Yet you keep posting disproven "facts." Interesting. HH
All the facts from the accounts of all there differ. None of us have any real facts. I just like you can only make a assessment of the truth through all the different stories. We will never know what really happened, 1 or 2 shooters, what calibers were used and if any grieving adults in front of camera were really just that.
__________________
I walk through the valley of the shadow of death but it's cool because my Glock 23 is loaded with 180gr HST!
M&P Shooter is offline  
Old 01-28-2013, 12:24   #397
countrygun
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 17,068
Quote:
Originally Posted by M&P Shooter View Post
All the facts from the accounts of all there differ. None of us have any real facts. I just like you can only make a assessment of the truth through all the different stories. We will never know what really happened, 1 or 2 shooters, what calibers were used and if any grieving adults in front of camera were really just that.
You and the media not being able to tell a Saiga from an AR is a fact.
countrygun is offline  
Old 01-28-2013, 12:27   #398
skorper
harborrat
 
skorper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Rustbelt
Posts: 1,801
Quote:
Originally Posted by M&P Shooter View Post
All the facts from the accounts of all there differ. None of us have any real facts. I just like you can only make a assessment of the truth through all the different stories. We will never know what really happened, 1 or 2 shooters, what calibers were used and if any grieving adults in front of camera were really just that.
It is of absolutely no use for anyone to enter into a discussion with you. Absolutely no use at all. It would only result in a headache.
__________________

I've seen the quiet dead; and I've heard the living moan. This world's no place to live in, but it's home.

Last edited by skorper; 01-28-2013 at 12:29..
skorper is offline  
Old 01-28-2013, 12:51   #399
ray9898
Senior Member
 
ray9898's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Georgia
Posts: 17,172


Quote:
Originally Posted by M&P Shooter View Post
Why am I embarrassing myself asking a question of a video I seen?
As pointed out a million times already, you are claiming to have seen something that did not happen.

If you watched the video as you claim and got that from it you are either:

a. lying to further this fantasy
b. ignorant when it comes to the AR platform

Last edited by ray9898; 01-28-2013 at 13:49..
ray9898 is offline  
Old 01-28-2013, 13:32   #400
Bren
NRA Life Member
 
Bren's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 33,446
Quote:
Originally Posted by M&P Shooter View Post
I remember seeing a video of police pulling a AR 15 out of the trunk of suspects car. Was that determined to be his car and rifle? Was there a AR 15/M16 type rifle recovered in the school?
As I recall the video looked like a Saiga or AK type long gun - I never thought it looked like an AR. I believe I and others mentioned that as soon as the video appeared and was linked from threads here.
__________________
If you are not an NRA member, you are not involved in gun rights, so sit down and shut the +%@# up.

Last edited by Bren; 01-28-2013 at 13:33..
Bren is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:31.



Homepage
FAQ
Forums
Calendar
Advertise
Gallery
GT Wiki
GT Blogs
Social Groups
Classifieds


Users Currently Online: 710
178 Members
532 Guests

Most users ever online: 2,244
Nov 11, 2013 at 11:42