Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.
Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2013, 16:37   #301
Bruce M

Quote:
Originally Posted by countrygun View Post
I went through this before on the subject so listen up.

I have been the parent of a dead child. I didn't have to give a press conference, but I can attest to the emotional toll it takes, and for reasons I have already discussed on this forum, I know that emotions can get all out of whack and that laughter, under the stress, can occur at inappropriate times.

From actual EXPERIENCE (you do understand that I hope) I find nothing in that video that makes me suspicious. I just see something that I can understand from experience. In the same way I understand misinformation being spread at the speed of "wrong".

I remain saddened that you have had to live through that and even more sad and angry to whatever extent these kinds of events and thoughts may cause you to have to relive parts of that.
I never talked to anyone who had to fire their gun who said "I wished I had the smaller gun and fewer rounds with me" Just because you find a hundred people who agree with you on the internet does not mean you're right.
Old 01-25-2013, 16:37   #302
M&P Shooter
Metal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce M View Post
How many of the officers there do you think are part of the cover up, and how many there do you think were not bright enough to figure out there was a cover up going on? Do you think there could be officers there who determined there was a cover up but were not part of the cover up and simply are remaining silent?
I don't put anything pass the Obama administration's agenda of disarming this country. I don't know what went down in CT but I SUSPECT a lot of evidence being suppressed and covered up to protect the liberal cause. A lot of people will disagree but I can't change how I feel and what I believe. I don't trust politicians and I have lost my trust in most of law enforcement lately also.

There are good law enforcement officers and there's bad I know this. I shoot with some cops at my local range and they are good guys so don't take this as a cop bashing post.

Last edited by M&P Shooter; 01-25-2013 at 16:40..
Old 01-25-2013, 16:42   #303
HollowHead
Firm member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce M View Post
How many of the officers there do you think are part of the cover up, and how many there do you think were not bright enough to figure out there was a cover up going on? Do you think there could be officers there who determined there was a cover up but were not part of the cover up and simply are remaining silent?
Once again, there were multiple agencies on-scene and there (as everywhere else), these agencies don't always get along buddy-buddy. Also, what these conspiracy nuts can't seem to get throught their tinfoil is that there were scores of EMTs and vol. FDs there at the same time. To think everyone is "in on it" is ludicrous. But don't take my word for it, there's a member here from the CSP who was there while the blood was still oozing. HH

Sent from two coffee cans connected by a string.

Last edited by HollowHead; 01-25-2013 at 16:44..
Old 01-25-2013, 16:58   #304
M&P Shooter
Metal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by *ASH* View Post
yeah that is f-ed up . you can see him laughing and cutting up and then in blink of an eye when they say roll em , he stops and builds up a grieving face / wonder if he thought camera was off would he revert back to smiling, we shall never know .
The funny part is some on this thread must have a agenda of their own because they can't except that we believe something else happened there that day. This is the same It's my way or your crazy behavior Obama uses that has America up in arms. Most people when disagreed with will just resort to childish name calling and labeling to make themselves truly believe they can't be wrong. We shouldn't laugh at these people instead we should feel bad for them as I do.

Last edited by M&P Shooter; 01-25-2013 at 16:59..
Old 01-25-2013, 17:01   #305
*ASH*

Quote:
Originally Posted by M&P Shooter View Post
The funny part is some on this thread must have a agenda of their own because they can't except that we believe something else happened there that day. This is the same It's my way or your crazy behavior Obama uses that has America up in arms. Most people when disagreed with will just resort to childish name calling and labeling to make themselves truly believe they can't be wrong. We shouldn't laugh at these people instead we should feel bad for them as I do.
agreed , good way of looking at it .

Tolerance is understanding. It is open to new light.
Those who are tolerant are always eager to explore
viewpoints other than their own.
Old 01-25-2013, 17:01   #306
Mayhem like Me
Semper Paratus

Quote:

I only feel bad for the families of the victims that have to endure the judgments of closed minded people trying to fuel a specific agenda .
Old 01-25-2013, 17:03   #307
countrygun

Quote:
The funny part is some on this thread must have a agenda of their own because they can't except that we believe something else happened there that day. .
I "except" it completely, just don't ask me to accept it.
Old 01-25-2013, 17:04   #308
ray9898

Some just can't accept that such a level of ignorance exists where some rely on false 'facts' to fuel baseless opinion after baseless opinion.
Old 01-25-2013, 17:06   #309
M&P Shooter
Metal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayhem like Me View Post
I only feel bad for the families of the victims that have to endure the judgments of closed minded people trying to fuel a specific agenda .
No matter what happened and what was covered up my heart breaks for those children and their families. I also am outraged at how liberals are using their lives as a reason to try and disarm the country under false pretenses.
Old 01-25-2013, 17:09   #310
Mayhem like Me
Semper Paratus

Quote:
No matter what happened and what was covered up my heart breaks for those children and their families. I also am outraged at how liberals are using their lives as a reason to try and disarm the country under false pretenses.
Yet your" outrage" is manifested by posting a video of a grieving family member and basically calling him a liar..

I am fascinated by this, how again are you different from the liberals?
Old 01-25-2013, 17:32   #311
ray9898

Both sides are using it for their agenda and each think they are righteous while the other is not. Neither let a tragedy go to waste.
Old 01-25-2013, 17:42   #312
M&P Shooter
Metal Member

Quote:
Yet your" outrage" is manifested by posting a video of a grieving family member and basically calling him a liar..

I am fascinated by this, how again are you different from the liberals?
I question the video and the person in it based on what I seen. Others don't and that's their right just as it's mine to question it's authenticity
Old 01-25-2013, 17:45   #313
Mayhem like Me
Semper Paratus

Quote:
I question the video and the person in it based on what I seen. Others don't and that's their right just as it's mine to question it's authenticity
Will you apologise for flawed perception if it is proven inaccurate?
Old 01-25-2013, 17:46   #314
M&P Shooter
Metal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray9898 View Post
Both sides are using it for their agenda and each think they are righteous while the other is not. Neither let a tragedy go to waste.
I agree both sides use tragedies for their own agenda. O feel nothing but anger towards all responsabile for the lose of life of children, I have 2 daughters ages 5 & 13 but I am only saying that there has been so much BS posted everywhere about different scandals and theories about this and the movie theater shooting I don't know if everything is as it seems. I never trusted the government and wouldn't put anything pass them to push a agenda.
Old 01-25-2013, 17:47   #315
wprebeck
Die, bird, die!

Quote:
What's the over/under on this bet?
Old 01-25-2013, 17:48   #316
M&P Shooter
Metal Member

Quote:
Of course and I hope I'm wrong. It would be devastating to find out those poor little kids died for a agenda. I pray to God all my suspicions are wrong. If I was there that day I would have risked my life to enter that school M&P 40 in hand and try to drop that crazy POS. I have 2 daughters and think the life of a child is more important then anything else in the world.
Old 01-25-2013, 17:51   #317
countrygun

Quote:
I agree both sides use tragedies for their own agenda. O feel nothing but anger towards all responsabile for the lose of life of children, I have 2 daughters ages 5 & 13 but I am only saying that there has been so much BS posted everywhere about different scandals and theories about this and the movie theater shooting I don't know if everything is as it seems. I never trusted the government and wouldn't put anything pass them to push a agenda.
How does what has happened conflict with your personal experience concerning the accuracy of early reports in a tragedy? Have they reports always been accurate in your experience? Has the media always been accurate?

As to the other part , I just hope that you keep doubting because of your lack of experience. You have to pay a terrible price to learn not to judge others in that situation. Be happy in your doubt.
Old 01-25-2013, 17:53   #318
HollowHead
Firm member

Quote:
Yet, you perpetuate posts that are in many ways far more offensive than what the Westboro Baptist Church does at the funerals of fallen military. HH

Old 01-25-2013, 17:54   #319
M&P Shooter
Metal Member

Quote:
Has the media always been accurate?
Can Justin Bieber take Chuck Norris hand to hand in the octagon?
Old 01-25-2013, 17:55   #320
Mayhem like Me
Semper Paratus

Quote:
Of course and I hope I'm wrong. It would be devastating to find out those poor little kids died for a agenda. I pray to God all my suspicions are wrong. If I was there that day I would have risked my life to enter that school M&P 40 in hand and try to drop that crazy POS. I have 2 daughters and think the life of a child is more important then anything else in the world.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_2308647.html

http://emilieparkerfund.com/?page_id=46
Btw with 3 searches I have his address if he's an actor they set him up a while ago..
Here is the guy you say is fake.

Last edited by Mayhem like Me; 01-25-2013 at 18:01..
Old 01-25-2013, 18:07   #321
*ASH*

Quote:
agreed, folks either agree or disagree, but then the personal attacks start all over .

you on the other side of this internet know nothing on me, what i do , what ive done , or what family i have lost. and to me and everyone i know , nobody acts like that .

in fact you would think you would see it different

you would think he comes out distraught and all upset , THEN reflect on his child and then speak and talk about her good life and how it was taken .

the fact that urks me is , he comes out , you hear get ready , then a complete 180 in a second .

sorry i see it that way . if you dont i really dont give a ****.

but baiting with questions , and yada yada yada have at it . im not taking the bait .

i know some folks on here dislike me , i dont care , everone has an opinion , but when it differs , then the attacks, smartass comments, and goes on and on , freedom of speech is great aint it ???

Last edited by *ASH*; 01-25-2013 at 18:09..
Old 01-25-2013, 18:12   #322
countrygun

Quote:
Can Justin Bieber take Chuck Norris hand to hand in the octagon?
So, I am to take it that you don't trust the media, ergo you can't believe anything the media says for sure, and this isn't a new thing for you?

So, reports from an inaccurate source, that you don't trust, have convinced you that there is some conspiracy?

MMMkay
Old 01-25-2013, 18:16   #323
M&P Shooter
Metal Member

Quote:
So, I am to take it that you don't trust the media, ergo you can't believe anything the media says for sure, and this isn't a new thing for you?

So, reports from an inaccurate source, that you don't trust, have convinced you that there is some conspiracy?

MMMkay
So many lies anymore I trust no one.
Old 01-25-2013, 18:16   #324
Mayhem like Me
Semper Paratus

Quote:
I will take you at your word , I know that the father in question is real and he had a horrible loss.

The rest is up to you whenever you are convinced it really happened.
Old 01-25-2013, 18:18   #325
HollowHead
Firm member

Quote:

MMMkay
It is an absolute joy to sit back and watch this thread now. Thank you, all. HH

Closed Thread