Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.
Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2013, 20:08   #226
bigleaf

Quote:
Originally Posted by skorper View Post
Thirty round magazines are STANDARD for any AR type rifle.
Lots of folks would tell you that a twenty round, straight mag was standard for the AR15. I'm just sayin'.
That's all that tyranny is: it's not in a personality; it's a set of circumstances. It's being trapped with your enemy in a limited space– a country or a family– where the balance of power between you is unequal and the weaker one has no recourse.
Old 01-23-2013, 20:55   #227
Ruggles

Seems to me a lot of the people who are "shocked" that the media can't get firearm terminology right have no problem believing that the same media could just get things wrong when report on SH. When and if they report things incorrectly they must be part of a conspiracy.
Old 01-23-2013, 23:04   #228
HollowHead
Firm member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruggles View Post
Seems to me a lot of the people who are "shocked" that the media can't get firearm terminology right have no problem believing that the same media could just get things wrong when report on SH. When and if they report things incorrectly they must be part of a conspiracy.
Nothing brings out the ignorant dewshbaggery from both sides more than a shooting tragedy. HH

Sent from two coffee cans connected by a string.

Last edited by HollowHead; 01-23-2013 at 23:05..
Old 01-24-2013, 03:02   #229
polyman305

Hah, so this kid brought ALL of those weapons into-forget it. This is a pathetic...whatever.

Last edited by polyman305; 01-24-2013 at 03:03..
Old 01-24-2013, 09:15   #230
ray9898

Quote:
Originally Posted by polyman305 View Post
Hah, so this kid brought ALL of those weapons into-forget it. This is a pathetic...whatever.
2 handguns and a rifle. Why is that so hard for you to comprehend?
Old 01-24-2013, 16:04   #231
OlliesRevenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by countrygun View Post
Actually it is harder to stop a lone gunman, he has no OPSEC, issues if he keeps his plan to himself, but you can't explain that to so-called "experts" who have their mind made up before they start their "investigation'.
Great, but OPSEC issues have no bearing on who did it. Pardon the comparison (as BHO does not deserve it) but can you imagine if Barack Obama was assassinated today? Would it be difficult to believe that a "lone shooter" was solely responsible... it would for me.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassi...ohn_F._Kennedy

"In contrast to the conclusions of the Warren Commission, the United States House Select Committee on Assassinations (HSCA) concluded in 1978 that Kennedy was probably assassinated as a result of a conspiracy.[6] The HSCA found the original FBI investigation and the Warren Commission Report to be seriously flawed."

"polls conducted between 1966 and 2003 found that as many as 80 percent of Americans have suspected that there was a plot or cover-up.
"

I have my own opinion on this historical event, as do many others, the term "know it all" does not apply -- period.

Any fool can make a rule, and any fool will mind it.
~Henry David Thoreau

Remember always: The government is not the country!
Old 01-24-2013, 16:36   #232
czsmithGT

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlliesRevenge View Post

Great, but OPSEC issues have no bearing on who did it.
[/SIZE][/SIZE]
The nutcase who did it is dead. He killed himself.
Old 01-24-2013, 17:30   #233
polyman305

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray9898 View Post
2 handguns and a rifle. Why is that so hard for you to comprehend?
First off, there was never any issue of "comprehension" of the information being distributed at all. Maybe regarding reality on your end because you seem so adamant & passionate in CONVINCING people. But hey, whatever the state, feds, say happened, then that's what happened cut and dry. Because they are always honest,accurate and noble all the time. Silly of me to have a brain with the ability to analyze & think independently in life. Sorry guy.
Old 01-24-2013, 17:33   #234
Antipaladin

I'd have a much easier time believing this if there was some school footage of him entering the building or photos of the rifle recovered inside the school....even pics of 5.56 shell casings. Doesn't really matter anymore.
Old 01-24-2013, 17:41   #235
ray9898

Quote:
Originally Posted by polyman305 View Post
First off, there was never any issue of "comprehension" of the information being distributed at all. Maybe regarding reality on your end because you seem so adamant & passionate in CONVINCING people. But hey, whatever the state, feds, say happened, then that's what happened cut and dry. Because they are always honest,accurate and noble all the time. Silly of me to have a brain with the ability to analyze & think independently in life. Sorry guy.
Quote:
Hah, so this kid brought ALL of those weapons into-forget it.
My question was why do you think a rifle and two handguns is out of the ordinary for a mass shooting when in fact it is very common if we look at history. You seem to be using that fact as some criteria for your opinion.
Old 01-24-2013, 17:48   #236
paynter2
It ain't over

The Sunday after the shooting Public Radio said the shooter used an assault rifle and two hand guns - they also said there was a shotgun in the trunk of the car.

It appears that they, UPR, had some pretty good intel. Certainly much better than other media outlets I heard/read...

Even here on GT someone posted that they saw news footage of AR being taken from the trunk of the vehicle.
Old 01-24-2013, 17:53   #237
OlliesRevenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by czsmithGT View Post
The nutcase who did it is dead. He killed himself.
"I believe! I believe! Please no more gravy!"

Er... Wait, I thought Jack Ruby killed him....

Any fool can make a rule, and any fool will mind it.
~Henry David Thoreau

Remember always: The government is not the country!

Last edited by OlliesRevenge; 01-24-2013 at 17:57..
Old 01-24-2013, 18:09   #238
HollowHead
Firm member

Quote:
Originally Posted by paynter2 View Post
The Sunday after the shooting Public Radio said the shooter used an assault rifle and two hand guns - they also said there was a shotgun in the trunk of the car.

It appears that they, UPR, had some pretty good intel. Certainly much better than other media outlets I heard/read...
It's amazing how accuracy trumps ratings when you're non-profit... HH

Old 01-24-2013, 19:02   #239
czsmithGT

Quote:
"I believe! I believe! Please no more gravy!"

Er... Wait, I thought Jack Ruby killed him....
There will always be delusional who see a conspiracy behind every tree. Usually the most obvious answer is the correct one.

Last edited by czsmithGT; 01-25-2013 at 09:00..
Old 01-24-2013, 19:54   #240
sbhaven

Quote:
Originally Posted by paynter2 View Post
Even here on GT someone posted that they saw news footage of AR being taken from the trunk of the vehicle.
And yet no one, as of yet, has brought forth video of an AR being taken from the murderer's car that day...
Old 01-24-2013, 20:19   #241
*ASH*

10 pages of hogwash , i want to know one thing

is that little girl emile parker dead ?
was reported she did not even attend the school

anyone ??

im not calling conspiracy , but anyone know for sure that girl died . or someone know their family ?
Old 01-24-2013, 20:33   #242
countrygun

Quote:

Great, but OPSEC issues have no bearing on who did it. Pardon the comparison (as BHO does not deserve it) but can you imagine if Barack Obama was assassinated today? Would it be difficult to believe that a "lone shooter" was solely responsible... it would for me.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassi...ohn_F._Kennedy

"In contrast to the conclusions of the Warren Commission, the United States House Select Committee on Assassinations (HSCA) concluded in 1978 that Kennedy was probably assassinated as a result of a conspiracy.[6] The HSCA found the original FBI investigation and the Warren Commission Report to be seriously flawed."

"polls conducted between 1966 and 2003 found that as many as 80 percent of Americans have suspected that there was a plot or cover-up.
"

I have my own opinion on this historical event, as do many others, the term "know it all" does not apply -- period.
Forgive me, but you have no clue about criminal investigations. the chances of solving a case, or making an arrest goes up exponentially with every person involved in the crime. Each individual opens up many windows into the events and to the conspiracy and increase the potential for n informant to come forward. A large amount of crimes are solved, not by the cute methods you see on TV, by someone "dropping a dime" on someone they are POed at, or someone getting caught for something else and offering up info to get themselves out of jam.

Yes, cite how many people have thought there was a conspiracy, that makes it a fact Just like the world is still flat because so many people believed it was.
Old 01-24-2013, 20:41   #243
*ASH*

Quote:
Originally Posted by countrygun View Post
Forgive me, but you have no clue about criminal investigations. the chances of solving a case, or making an arrest goes up exponentially with every person involved in the crime. Each individual opens up many windows into the events and to the conspiracy and increase the potential for n informant to come forward. A large amount of crimes are solved, not by the cute methods you see on TV, by someone "dropping a dime" on someone they are POed at, or someone getting caught for something else and offering up info to get themselves out of jam.

Yes, cite how many people have thought there was a conspiracy, that makes it a fact Just like the world is still flat because so many people believed it was.
hmmmmmmmmm

Last edited by *ASH*; 01-24-2013 at 21:08..
Old 01-24-2013, 20:50   #244
czsmithGT

Quote:
Originally Posted by *ASH* View Post
10 pages of hogwash , i want to know one thing

is that little girl emile parker dead ?
was reported she did not even attend the school

anyone ??

im not calling conspiracy , but anyone know for sure that girl died . or someone know their family ?

http://www.ctpost.com/local/article/...er-4141388.php

Last edited by czsmithGT; 01-25-2013 at 09:01..
Old 01-24-2013, 20:54   #245
*ASH*

Quote:
Originally Posted by czsmithGT View Post
Guess she is taking a dirt nap. Bet that makes you happy.

http://www.ctpost.com/local/article/...er-4141388.php
why would the death of a child make anyone happy , or you slow or something .

it was a question . it was no disrespect . there are alot of conflicting reports on this , i guess everyone of those folks are happy too

you can smack talk me all you want , buddy !!! but ive raised 2 daughters and posting that kind of braindead response shows what ******************************.

infract or not, that was uncalled for

Last edited by *ASH*; 01-25-2013 at 04:47..
Old 01-24-2013, 20:56   #246
czsmithGT

Quote:
why would the death of a child make anyone happy , or you slow or something .

it was a question . it was no disrespect . there are alot of conflicting reports on this , i guess everyone of those folks are happy too

you can smack talk me all you want , buddy !!! but ive raised 2 daughters and posting that kind of braindead response shows what an ass hole you are .

Last edited by czsmithGT; 01-25-2013 at 09:01..
Old 01-24-2013, 20:58   #247
*ASH*

Quote:
Originally Posted by czsmithgt View Post
sorry after sixteen hundred threads asking questions that could be answered with 15 seconds of internet searching that is the way i answer ******** questions. Deal with it.

Last edited by *ASH*; 01-25-2013 at 04:46..
Old 01-24-2013, 21:02   #248
HollowHead
Firm member

Quote:

It was a quite appropriate response to a deliberately malicious question. HH

Old 01-24-2013, 21:06   #249
*ASH*

Quote:
Originally Posted by HollowHead View Post
It was a quite appropriate response to a deliberately malicious question. HH
only reason anyone would think it was malicious is because i posted it . the question was a question plain and simple. ive asked that same question here 3 other times with no response .

but to post im happy because "little girl is taking a dirt nap " is down right sorry and worthless . unreal someone can post that .
Old 01-24-2013, 21:28   #250
HollowHead
Firm member

Quote:
only reason anyone would think it was malicious is because i posted it .
You aren't that important. HH

Closed Thread