Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 01-21-2013, 09:01   #1
ken grant

Found on the net

It has just been researched and discovered there IS a common thread to the five worst mass shooting in America! It is "not poor gun control" as liberals would have you think but instead LIBERALISM itself! Now that we have discovered that all 5 mass shootings were related to them being liberal Democrats, should we regulate registered liberal democrats now instead of guns? Take a look below at the evidence just uncovered.......

The five worst mass killings have a common thread. Hint #1: None of them belonged to the NRA.

Ft Hood~~~ Registered Democrat and radical Muslim who supported Al Qaeda and Hamas

Columbine ~~~ Too young to vote; both families were registered Democrats and progressive liberals

Virginia Tech ~~~ Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff ~ Registered Democrat

Colorado Theater ~~~ Registered Democrat; staff worker on the Obama campaign; Occupy Wall Street participant; progressive liberal

Connecticut School Shooter- ~~~ Registered Democrat; hated Christians.

Common thread is that all of these shooters were progressive liberal Democrats. Check the story link below.

http://clashdaily.com/2013/01/the-5-...rearm-came-fro...
ken grant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 14:06   #2
countrygun

There is more to this than coincidence. I strongly suspect that there is, especially in the young, an inculcated sense of being "the only one in the room who is right" feeling. liberals, by and large, have replaced traditional faiths and a belief in a higher purpose and a higher sense of right and wrong with a self-determined value system.

Humans, by their nature, seek out values that are absolute (even if their values are very unlimited they are absolute about that as well). When the rest of the world doesn't play by their individual rules they have no support system and, being the sole arbiter of what is right and wrong, and feeling that man, and therefore themselves, are the highest authority in the universe, they lash out "like an angry god" using the highest power they know of, that being death.

Last edited by countrygun; 01-21-2013 at 16:13..
countrygun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 15:56   #3
Fear Night
NRA Life Member

That is a very interesting discovery. I had not even considered it.

I think with this current trend, the liberals should volunteer themselves to be the first added to the "unfit for guns" database

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
|

Last edited by Fear Night; 01-21-2013 at 15:57..
Fear Night is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 15:58   #4
jakebrake
cracker

don't forget, the loser in tuscon was an on fire lib that went after Gabby Giffords for not fawning at his beyond liberal ideas.
Old 01-21-2013, 16:39   #5
domin8ss

Although I suspect some of this might be accurate, I do not see any credible reference sources. This landed in my email a few days ago. When I asked my source for reference material ether result was admittedly nil. I did post this on the forum until my source said they couldn't give references, at which point I immediately modified my post. However, if you look in ether comments in the link in the OP you will find a reference starting this is true for the Columbine shooters. Now we need reference material for the other 4. Don't bother looking at the Sandy Hook shooters Facebook page. It shows he listed his religious preference as Anarchist Communist.
domin8ss is offline   Reply With Quote