GlockTalk.com
Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups



  
SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

 
  
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2013, 18:16   #1
Kingarthurhk
Isaiah 53:4-9
 
Kingarthurhk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 7,575
Echo 93 has them

I sent back the last plate I had, because it didn't fit. They gave me a refund before I even mailed it out. But, on the plus side, they just got in the V4-YP for the Yugo PAP M92 pistols. I got one on the way.
__________________
Glock 17, 19, 20SF, 21C, 22, 26, 27, Glock E-Tool, Glock knife
Quod ego haereticus appellari sequere Jesum.
Kingarthurhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 21:52   #2
DoctaGlockta
Senior Member
 
DoctaGlockta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: FEMA Region IV
Posts: 2,110
Thanks for the heads up. Now only if they had the V5-AMD.
__________________
"Up at Camp David, we do skeet shooting all the time."

- Barack Hussein Obama
DoctaGlockta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 20:52   #3
Kingarthurhk
Isaiah 53:4-9
 
Kingarthurhk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 7,575
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctaGlockta View Post
Thanks for the heads up. Now only if they had the V5-AMD.
If there is enough demand, I suspect they will.

It was the oddest thing. I sent them a cordial e-mail regarding the part that didn't fit on a Saturday evening, and by Sunday I had a refund. No, "hi, hello, how are you," but, hey, I wasn't expecting a refund that quickly. I was guessing like most places there would an RMA e-mail and to stuff it in an envelope or some such. Nope, instant refund and off it went to them.

Comunication with them is received. However, correspondence is not their strong suit. I did like the quality of the one I briefly had though.

I am eagerly awaiting the actual part I need though. I haven't checked lately, but it would shock me if they had many left in stock as popular as every part is for this AK pistol.

I have been wanting to get a Manticore Nightshroud II, but all the Manticore supliers are flat out of the 26mm and only have 24mm in stock.
__________________
Glock 17, 19, 20SF, 21C, 22, 26, 27, Glock E-Tool, Glock knife
Quod ego haereticus appellari sequere Jesum.
Kingarthurhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 15:37   #4
DoctaGlockta
Senior Member
 
DoctaGlockta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: FEMA Region IV
Posts: 2,110
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingarthurhk View Post
If there is enough demand, I suspect they will.

It was the oddest thing. I sent them a cordial e-mail regarding the part that didn't fit on a Saturday evening, and by Sunday I had a refund. No, "hi, hello, how are you," but, hey, I wasn't expecting a refund that quickly. I was guessing like most places there would an RMA e-mail and to stuff it in an envelope or some such. Nope, instant refund and off it went to them.

Comunication with them is received. However, correspondence is not their strong suit. I did like the quality of the one I briefly had though.

I am eagerly awaiting the actual part I need though. I haven't checked lately, but it would shock me if they had many left in stock as popular as every part is for this AK pistol.

I have been wanting to get a Manticore Nightshroud II, but all the Manticore supliers are flat out of the 26mm and only have 24mm in stock.
The fellow who runs the site is overseas so he may have limited access to the interwebs or may be busy fighting bad guys.

I got a notice of shipment last night and I'm assuming it is from them.
__________________
"Up at Camp David, we do skeet shooting all the time."

- Barack Hussein Obama

Last edited by DoctaGlockta; 01-13-2013 at 15:46..
DoctaGlockta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 17:24   #5
Kingarthurhk
Isaiah 53:4-9
 
Kingarthurhk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 7,575
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctaGlockta View Post
The fellow who runs the site is overseas so he may have limited access to the interwebs or may be busy fighting bad guys.

I got a notice of shipment last night and I'm assuming it is from them.
I just got a notice of shipment of my part too. I had no idea the guy was pack overseas. I know he was doing contract work.
__________________
Glock 17, 19, 20SF, 21C, 22, 26, 27, Glock E-Tool, Glock knife
Quod ego haereticus appellari sequere Jesum.
Kingarthurhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 19:05   #6
Kingarthurhk
Isaiah 53:4-9
 
Kingarthurhk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 7,575
I received my part in the mail yesterday, and intstalled it. It works great!
__________________
Glock 17, 19, 20SF, 21C, 22, 26, 27, Glock E-Tool, Glock knife
Quod ego haereticus appellari sequere Jesum.
Kingarthurhk is offline   Reply With Quote

 
  
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:01.




Homepage
FAQ
Forums
Calendar
Advertise
Gallery
GT Wiki
GT Blogs
Social Groups
Classifieds


Users Currently Online: 1,013
322 Members
691 Guests

Most users ever online: 2,672
Aug 11, 2014 at 2:31