Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 02-14-2013, 22:54   #176
NickC50310

Send a message via AIM to NickC50310
I got another one back today. From tom harkin. No need to post it so ill just summarize.

Blah blah blah guns are bad. We should ban magazines and assault weapons. Blah blah blah im filthy idiot liberal scumsucker. Blah blah blah. Ill do whatever my emperor obama tells me to do.

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
NickC50310 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 10:03   #177
JohnnyReb
Lifetime Membership

Thank you for your recent e-mail with reference to the Governor’s Proposed Gun Ban Legislation and/or Senate Bill 281.

Gun control has been and will continue to be a very controversial issue. Since my tenure in the House of Delegates, the United States Congress and in the Maryland Senate, my views have not changed. Please be assured that I will not support SB 281 or any other gun control measures.

Our second amendment rights must not be infringed but upheld. I will continue to fight with due diligence to defend our Constitutional right to bear arms.

Senator Dyson (Maryland state senator)
Old 02-16-2013, 21:12   #178
frank4570
Feral human

I just keep getting the same message from Kaine everytime I email him.

Dear Mr. frank4570:

Thank you for contacting me to share your views on proposals to reduce gun violence. I appreciate hearing from you.

No one can deny that gun violence is a serious problem in this country today. We owe it to the victims of the growing number of mass shootings to vigorously debate specific and comprehensive proposals that can keep our communities safer. The right approach focuses on many issues - improvements to the mental health system, better security protocols and common sense rules about gun use, including keeping firearms out of the hands of dangerous individuals.

When I was on the Richmond City Council in the 1990s, our city was mired in an epidemic of gun violence that included the city having the second-highest homicide rate in the United States. The most successful step we took was implementing Project Exile, a program that involved federal prosecution and tougher penalties for gun crimes that were previously treated more leniently in state courts. Celebrated by diverse groups engaged in the gun violence debate - including the National Rifle Association and the Brady Campaign - the program helped drive down Richmond's homicide rate by nearly 60 percent within a few years.

In 2007, the tragic shooting at Virginia Tech revealed glaring weaknesses in campus security protocols at colleges and universities, in our mental health system and the gun background check system for gun purchases. In a bipartisan spirit, I worked with then-Attorney General Bob McDonnell to immediately improve our background check system and issued an executive order ensuring that those adjudicated to be mentally ill and dangerous would be entered into a national database and barred from purchasing weapons. We also changed standards for mental health treatment and increased funding for community health programs while dramatically improving campus security and efforts to assist college students suffering from mental stress.

In January I attended a round-table event in Richmond with Vice President Biden on gun violence, to talk about the lessons learned in Virginia and the need for a comprehensive approach to these problems. As your U.S. Senator, I will work to bring that kind of comprehensive approach that will strengthen the safety of our communities, while protecting our Second Amendment rights. As a gun owner who worked with others to constitutionally guarantee Virginians the right to hunt, I know that you can be a strong supporter of the Second Amendment without tolerating the gun tragedies that are too often a part of our daily lives.

Concerning specific proposals, I am a strong supporter of universal background record checks. This is the only way we can enforce existing laws that prohibit dangerous individuals from purchasing guns. I am open to supporting legislation placing reasonable limits on high capacity magazines, combat-style weapons and gun trafficking if they are carefully drafted.

Please be assured that I will keep your views in mind as Congress continues to debate strategies to reduce gun violence. Thank you once again for contacting me.

Sincerely,

Tim Kaine

For too long people have said "screw NY, IL, etc" or "that'll never happen here." Yes, it will eventually. If we dont start standing up together now, it will never stop.-ilgunguygt
frank4570 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 21:25   #179
fireguy129
NRA Member 2008

Sent this in reply to Senator Casey replying to me that he supports a ban, but is a strong second amendment supporter.
Dear Senator. Thank you for your time and reply. I am disappointed to hear that you will support a ban on certain firearms, based on cosmetic and incorrect assumptions. I am equally disappointed to see you profess to be a supporter of the Second Amendment, since Pennsylvania has a "fine hunting and sporting tradition". I challenge you to find the word "hunting", or the phrase "sporting purpose" in the Second Amendment. You won't find them, since the Second Amendment is meant to protect the ownership of all weapons, especially those just used to free our country from a tyrant.
From this point forward, I will not support you or anyone who does support this unconstitutional attack on our right to bear arms.

I bid you good day.
(Fireguy129)
fireguy129 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 13:10   #180
pizza_pablo
USN Retired

I got this from a Dem!
Quote:
Dear Paul,

As we head into this legislative session, we have heard a growing number of concerns in the 35th District regarding firearms. Based on these concerns, I wanted to state my position very clearly-I support the 2nd Amendment and will not support any legislation that attacks responsible gun ownership.

That said keeping our children and society safe remains a priority. I will also look at ways to fix our broken mental health system, and to improve the ability of law enforcement to prosecute violent criminals to the fullest extent of the law.

Attacking firearms and ignoring the real issues are not solutions to the problems we are experiencing across the nation. Banning weapons only hurts honest, law-abiding gun owners, and the children we wish to protect will remain vulnerable to the inevitability of more tragedy.

We cannot legislate behavior, nor can we sacrifice our basic rights because of the actions of a few deranged individuals. State legislatures across the country have tried to do this before, and in all cases the laws have failed to work as intended.

We need to make it tougher for the mentally ill and convicted felons to obtain weapons, add tougher penalties for gun crimes perpetrated by juveniles, and strengthen law enforcement's ability to enforce existing law.

We should not act on gut feelings and the emotional response to a tragedy. We need to stop and rationalize our thinking on this issue, come up with viable options that protect our basic rights, while making it easier to protect our children and tougher on criminal activity.

As part of the Majority Coalition Caucus, our focus for the session is on jobs, the economy and education. These are extremely difficult tasks and require our undivided attention.

Sincerely,

Senator Tim Sheldon
35th Legislative District

Last edited by pizza_pablo; 02-18-2013 at 13:11.. Reason: add "
pizza_pablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 22:16   #181
rolltide_pisco
NRA Life Member

February 18, 2013

Dear Mr. rolltide_pisco,

Thank you for taking the time to contact me regarding gun control. I appreciate hearing your thoughts on this issue.
In the wake of the tragic shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary in Newtown, Conn., there has been substantial debate about gun control. I hope we can learn more about what warning signs were missed and how we can better prevent tragedies like this from occurring in the future. However, I do not believe we should rush to enact reactionary legislation curtailing anyone's rights. No amount of gun control will be able to prevent mentally disturbed individuals from committing despicable acts of violence. High-risk individuals will still be able to acquire firearms and other lethal weapons, even with an increase in prevention.
In order to combat calls for overly restrictive executive actions on gun control, I introduced the Separation of Powers Restoration and Second Amendment Protection Act of 2013 (S. 82). My bill states that any executive action taken by the President that impedes upon the legislative authority granted to Congress in Article I, Section 8 of the Constitution does not have the force of law. It would prohibit the use of funds for enforcement of any such executive action. Finally, it would establish that Members of Congress have standing to legally challenge any executive action that violates Article I, Section 8, or the Second Amendment to the Constitution. It would also clarify that any individual, whose liberty or property rights are adversely affected, or any state or local government official whose authority is infringed upon by an executive action may challenge its validity in court.
S. 82 has been placed on the Senate Legislative Calendar, and awaits further action. Please be assured I will oppose any legislation or executive action that unduly infringes upon our constitutional rights, and that I will continue fighting to defend the proper role of government, as outlined by the Constitution.
Once more, thank you for sharing your thoughts. Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of assistance in the future. I look forward to hearing from you again.

Sincerely,
The Okie Corral
Rand Paul, MD
United States Senator
Black Rifle Club #270
rolltide_pisco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 20:51   #182
Jade Falcon
Go Blazers!

I just sent 2 emails; one to Sen. Maria Cantwell, and the other to Sen. Patty Murray. Both are Democrats, so I'm not expecting much. I'll post the replies here when I get them.
Old 02-20-2013, 20:53   #183
Jade Falcon
Go Blazers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pizza_pablo View Post
I got this from a Dem!
If only more Dems thought this way, I'd probably be one, instead of a Moderate Republican.
Old 02-20-2013, 21:49   #184
NickC50310

Send a message via AIM to NickC50310
Just got this from my Republican governor. Im not convinced he is on our side.

Thank you for contacting the Office of Governor Terry E. Branstad about gun laws in Iowa. As an avid outdoorsman and gun owner, Governor Branstad has consistently recognized the rights of citizens identified in the 2nd Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will continue to do so.

Governor Branstad is committed to ensuring Iowa remains one of the safest states in the nation and understands that any proposed legislation that relates to this important issue must be evaluated carefully.

Governor Branstad will continue to work with law enforcement officials on safety issues, and will closely monitor any legislation that impacts the 2nd Amendment rights of the United States Constitution.

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
NickC50310 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 08:40   #185
Drjones

Send a message via AIM to Drjones

Been using that tool/page from Ruger & S&W about once or twice a day.

I've only gotten responses from one politicians office. Do you guys think those tools work or do the messages they send somehow get filtered out by these elected morons offices?
Old 02-21-2013, 20:09   #186
Jade Falcon
Go Blazers!

Just got this reply from an email I sent yesterday. As you can tell, she doesn't care very much. Either that, or she just didn't have the time to send me a form letter yet.

Quote:
Dear "JF":

Thank you for contacting my office. Your thoughtful comments are greatly appreciated.

The views of Washingtonians are very important to my work. I will keep your thoughts in mind, and I encourage you to stay in touch. If you would like to know more about my work in the Senate, please feel free to sign up for my weekly updates at http://murray.senate.gov/updates. Again, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me.

Sincerely,
Patty Murray
United States Senator
I'm going to use the Ruger form letter, along with a short explanation of my own, to send to our Governor. He's a strong Democrat, so again...not expecting much.
Old 02-21-2013, 20:13   #187
Cavalry Doc
Silver Membership
MAJ (USA Ret.)

I'm still dropping short notes to all of my reps daily.

I am supporting the firearms and ammunition industry's ban on selling anything not ownable by normal citizens to any government employee and organization in states that restrict second amendment rights. Please take time to write these guys too, and ask that they cancel all purchase orders from these states from government employees (including LEO) that have restrictive laws.

publicsafetysales@sigsauer.com

qa@smith-wesson.com

http://us.glock.com/customer-service/contact-us

http://www.federalpremium.com/company/contact_us.aspx

http://www.hornady.com/contact_us

http://www.winchester.com/Pages/Home.aspx

http://www.remington.com/en/pages/ou...pany-info.aspx

https://www.dpmsinc.com/crm.asp?action=contactus

http://www.rockriverarms.com/index.c...play&page_id=8

http://www.stagarms.com/information.php?info_id=5
Cavalry Doc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 20:25   #188
Jade Falcon
Go Blazers!

Just emailed this to Gov. Jay Inslee of Washington:

Quote:
Dear Governor Jay Inslee,

I am a law-abiding citizen and responsible gun owner.

I am saddened by the tragic events in Newtown, Connecticut, but I believe that efforts to impose new restrictions on me and other lawful and responsible owners like me are misguided. Did you know that violent crime with firearms has declined since the Federal "assault weapons ban" expired in 2004?

Your focus should be on strengthening mental health care and improving the quality of data supporting NICs checks (National Instant Criminal Background Check System). Do NOT pass more gun laws; instead, work to enforce the more than 20,000 gun laws already on the books.

Furthermore, I am the owner of a AK-47 that I bought legally a few years ago. Despite what the media wants you to believe, my gun has never "Assaulted" anyone. Assault is an "Action", not a "Weapon".

Also, magazines of any type are designed to carry bullets. It doesn't matter how many rounds a magazine can carry; it's designed to carry bullets. Restricting normal-capacity magazines will not just effect Modern Sporting Rifles (AR-15's/AK-47's), but will also effect handgun magazines as well. This didn't work at Columbine, and it won't work now (Harris had 13 ten-round-capacity magazines during the shooting, which he fired 96 times).

I am your constituent and I VOTE. Please represent me.

Sincerely,
Old 02-21-2013, 20:32   #189
frank4570
Feral human

My reps are actually sending me hardcopy responses. They must be getting tired of hearing from me.

For too long people have said "screw NY, IL, etc" or "that'll never happen here." Yes, it will eventually. If we dont start standing up together now, it will never stop.-ilgunguygt
Old 02-27-2013, 07:20   #190
Sgt.K
They Just Work!

Just sent another short but sweet one to Congressman Yarmuth, Senator Paul and Senator McConnell using Congress.org:

"Please vote against any type of "universal" background check, so-called
assault weapons ban, any type of firearm magazine restrictions and any
other legislation that infringes on the right to keep and bear arms."

I'll post any replies! Keep it up!

Old 02-28-2013, 09:35   #191
Sgt.K
They Just Work!

I can say at least he conveys he is interested in my opinion and to be sure I will continue to give it to him.

Congressman Yarmuth responds:

February 28, 2013

Dear Sgt.K,

Thank you for contacting me to express your concerns about stronger gun safety measures. I appreciate hearing from you on this important matter.

As I have stated, I agree that Americans have the right to defend themselves and their property. I also believe that every American has the right to be safe from guns without carrying a gun. In the wake of the terrible tragedy in Newtown, CT, the discussion on where the line is drawn between keeping our citizens as safe as possible and protecting the right to bear arms will continue to be a top priority in Congress.

While we do not fully see eye-to-eye on this issue, I would welcome your advice and input as the debate on this topic evolves in the upcoming weeks and months. Thank you again for sharing your views. If you would like to learn more about my work in Washington and in Louisville, please visit my website at www.yarmuth.house.gov where you will find the latest news, my weekly schedule, video from hearings, and information about constituent services. You can sign up for my e-newsletter to receive periodic updates on important issues and services for your family. You can also follow me on Facebook and Twitter (@ RepJohnYarmuth ).

Sincerely,

John Yarmuth
Member of Congress
Old 03-03-2013, 17:10   #192
Cavalry Doc
Silver Membership
MAJ (USA Ret.)

Quote:
I am an American. I am a Veteran. I am a combat Veteran of two wars and one conflict. I am not crazy, I do not have PTSD, I am not paranoid. I am a hunter. I hunt deer and Texas Feral Hogs. I hunt quail, pheasants, dove and other birds. I am an expert in wound ballistics, I have treated hundreds of real people that have been shot, stabbed, blown up and hurt in many different ways. I am well versed in human nature.

I support the second amendment and law abiding citizens right to keep and bear arms. I support keeping details about private ownership of these arms out of government hands. I do not support any policies that can lead to government registration or confiscation of firearms. I do not support New York State or other states that infringe on their citizen's right to protect themselves.

Common sense is not only uncommon in Washington, it is conspicuously absent. Washington liberal blue blood urbanites have no clue what the real world is like.

In the real world, bad guys have weapons. Just read Washington D.C., Detroit, and Chicago local papers to get a sliver of a clue.

I want to have better or at least equal weapons. That is common sense.
I'm still writing.........
Cavalry Doc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 18:17   #193
frank4570
Feral human

Is anybody else having trouble with the email tool that lets you contact all of your reps ? When I try to use it I get

Action Alert
The Alert you've requested has expired

Old 03-16-2013, 10:43   #194
pizza_pablo
USN Retired

The latest from my congressman and my reply...

Quote:
Dear Mr. Pizza_Pablo,
Thank for you for contacting me about gun rights. I appreciate you taking the time to write and share your thoughts with me.
Let me tell you why preventing gun violence matters to me.
I'm a dad.
When my wife and I drop our daughters off at school, we want them filled with hope and excitement about the day ahead – never with questions about their safety. My response to the tragedy in Newtown and to other tragedies has not been as a policymaker, but rather as a father of two little girls no older than the kids at Sandy Hook Elementary. Nothing is more important to me than ensuring the safety of our children.That's why, as a policymaker, I believe that Congress can take some steps to reduce gun violence that still protect the constitutional rights of gun owners to own and buy guns.
Let me be clear that, like most folks in our area, I don't support legislation that would take away guns from law-abiding citizens or infringe on their ability to own and buy firearms for sport, hunting, hobby, or home protection. I am a strong supporter of the Second Amendment and understand that the vast majority of gun owners follow the laws.
But I reject the notion that Congress should simply sit back and do nothing as more and more tragedies occur.
It's hard not to look at the problem of gun violence in America today and understand why the public has lost faith in Congress. Too many people in our nation's capital have abandoned common sense.
People of goodwill can disagree about changes to laws. But nearly every person that I speak with – from gun owners to law enforcement officers – acknowledges the importance of enforcing current laws.
And yet, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives – the federal agency charged with enforcing existing firearms laws – has been under-resourced and has not had a director confirmed by the U.S. Senate in six years. How can a suitable job of enforcement be done when special interests have blocked the ATF from having a confirmed leader and the agency has fewer enforcement agents now than it had four decades ago?
We've even seen funding for public health research by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention related to gun violence choked off. This is research that could answer basic questions about how to make our communities safer. Having a full and honest debate about this issue requires understanding the role that mental health, firearms, Hollywood violence, videogames, and other factors have on gun violence. This information will make it easier for policy makers to make decisions based on facts, rather than rhetoric.
These are the clearest indications of the failure of Washington politicians to demonstrate common sense on these issues.
In the past few months, I have spoken with gun owners, law enforcement officers, teachers, and families throughout our region about what steps, if any, they believed Congress should take. Based on those conversations, I have concluded that there are some common sense steps Congress can take while still protecting citizens' Second Amendment rights.
I am concerned that the constitutional rights of law-abiding Americans will continue to be challenged if we do not adequately address the consequences of dangerous weapons ending up in the wrong hands. With that in mind, I believe that Congress should work to improve and expand the background check system–while providing reasonable exceptions for family members–because keeping guns out of the hands of felons and the mentally ill will have a real impact on gun violence.
Why is this so important?
Right now, our background check system is seriously incomplete. It's estimated that about 40 percent of gun owners don't go through a background check when purchasing a gun. We can't continue to allow felons, domestic abusers, and those prohibited due to dangerous mental illness to take advantage of a loophole. We need to make background checks universal while strengthening the National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS) to ensure its information is up-to-date and complete.
We know that background checks make a difference. In fact, the NICS has kept more than 2 million individuals who are prohibited from gun ownership from purchasing firearms.
In addition, Congress can and should act to increase penalties for the purchase and use of firearms acquired through "straw purchasers" who purchase guns for someone else. The guns obtained in several high profile tragedies – including the weapons acquired in the Columbine tragedy – were acquired through straw purchasers.
There are questions regarding the efficacy of improving public safety by banning particular types of firearms. However, there is substantial agreement that limiting magazine capacity could reduce the damage done when tragedies occur. I recently spoke with a hunter in Grays Harbor who told me, "I don't need to be able to fire off dozens of rounds. And I can't get over the fact that if the gunman at Newtown had been forced to reload a few more times, maybe some of those little kids would've been saved." With that in mind, though it faces a high hurdle in the current Congress, I would support a reasonable limit on magazine capacity.
Furthermore, our local law enforcement needs the tools to go after those people already involved in the illegal sales of weapons (which is how most criminals acquire their weapons) and in committing criminal offenses with guns. Throughout this recession, law enforcement has been squeezed at every level, making it harder for them to protect our communities and enforce current laws. Congress should step up and provide additional resources to state and local governments.
We also need to acknowledge the importance of adequate mental health resources. Ensuring that people who suffer from severe mental distress are able to receive proper treatment is critical. I've met with dozens of law enforcement professionals in the past couple of months, and have heard a consistent theme – we have got to do more, as a society, about mental illness. The one common denominator in each of these mass shootings has been the fact that the perpetrators are dangerously mentally ill. We can do better.
We must also improve school safety. Our kids need safe learning environments and their schools need emergency response plans.
As I've spoken with leaders in law enforcement throughout our region, it's clear that these are the solutions that would make the greatest impact. I will continue to review the specifics of these and any other proposals to improve public safety. With any proposal, my key concern is that we accomplish our goal of keeping our communities safe while balancing the need to respect people's rights.
It remains unclear what, if any, legislation will be brought forward in this deeply divided Congress. But even this dysfunctional Congress should be able to get its act together and take some common sense steps.
I am hopeful that our country will continue to engage in a constructive and respectful conversation on this issue. Congress can and should move quickly and thoughtfully to keep our neighborhoods and schools safe.
I will be sure to keep your thoughts in mind as Congress debates this issue in the future. I encourage you to continue to share your views with me on this topic or any other issue. Thank you for reaching out. I am honored to represent you.

Sincerely,
Derek Kilmer
Member of Congress
Congressman Kilmer,
You say that you support the Second Amendment and the ability to own and buy firearms for sport, hunting, hobby, or home protection. The Second Amendment is not about hunting, so, it really doesn’t matter what a hunter has to say about magazine capacity.

The Second Amendment is for one thing only and that purpose is to defend oneself and the country from enemies, both foreign and domestic including a tyrannical government.

Schools are “gun free” zones, but that doesn’t stop bad criminals, because, by definition, criminals do not obey laws. A sign cannot stop a bad guy with a gun. The only thing that can stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun. Your party is attempting to use child safety as an excuse to infringe on the Second Amendment and the rights of law abiding citizens, while at the same time supporting the killing of over One Million children, annually, due to “unwanted pregnancy”. This paradox would be comical, if it weren’t so tragic.

When you speak of “common sense steps”, I hear the mantra of the liberal, gun control lobby.

When you say “universal background checks” I think that the only way to enforce such a system is through a universal firearms registry. As history has proven time and again, gun registration leads to gun confiscation.

I do agree, that Congress should not “simply sit back and do nothing”. Congress should be working continually to fix the country’s woes, most importantly, the budget issue. Those, in Congress, pushing gun legislation should be ashamed of themselves for allowing our government and its employees’ stability to deteriorate, while such a large amount of effort is expelled on how to restrict the rights of law abiding citizens (again, only the law abiding will obey ANY gun laws). Many of your constituents are employed by the department of the Navy. These folks are facing a 20% cut in pay, because Congress has failed to do their job. Are you facing a 20% cut in your pay?

You have sworn to support and defend the Constitution of the United States. Please honor your vow.

With most sincerity,
Pizza_Pablo
Old 03-16-2013, 10:44   #195
pizza_pablo
USN Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalry Doc View Post
I'm still writing.........
WELL DONE!
Old 03-18-2013, 19:50   #196
Jade Falcon
Go Blazers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pizza_pablo View Post
Congressman Kilmer,
You say that you support the Second Amendment and the ability to own and buy firearms for sport, hunting, hobby, or home protection. The Second Amendment is not about hunting, so, it really doesn’t matter what a hunter has to say about magazine capacity.

The Second Amendment is for one thing only and that purpose is to defend oneself and the country from enemies, both foreign and domestic including a tyrannical government.

Schools are “gun free” zones, but that doesn’t stop bad criminals, because, by definition, criminals do not obey laws. A sign cannot stop a bad guy with a gun. The only thing that can stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun. Your party is attempting to use child safety as an excuse to infringe on the Second Amendment and the rights of law abiding citizens, while at the same time supporting the killing of over One Million children, annually, due to “unwanted pregnancy”. This paradox would be comical, if it weren’t so tragic.

When you speak of “common sense steps”, I hear the mantra of the liberal, gun control lobby.

When you say “universal background checks” I think that the only way to enforce such a system is through a universal firearms registry. As history has proven time and again, gun registration leads to gun confiscation.

I do agree, that Congress should not “simply sit back and do nothing”. Congress should be working continually to fix the country’s woes, most importantly, the budget issue. Those, in Congress, pushing gun legislation should be ashamed of themselves for allowing our government and its employees’ stability to deteriorate, while such a large amount of effort is expelled on how to restrict the rights of law abiding citizens (again, only the law abiding will obey ANY gun laws). Many of your constituents are employed by the department of the Navy. These folks are facing a 20% cut in pay, because Congress has failed to do their job. Are you facing a 20% cut in your pay?

You have sworn to support and defend the Constitution of the United States. Please honor your vow.

With most sincerity,
Pizza_Pablo
Very well written, bro.
Old 03-26-2013, 12:48   #197
Chiefret

Bumping this.

Don't forget to thank you state reps if you survived without passing any new anti-gun legislation this year.

Honorable
I want to take a moment and thank you for your efforts and support of our 2nd Amendment rights in the great state of New Mexico. Several anti-gun proposals were defeated or died before the end of the legislative session this year. I’m sure some of these bills will be resurrected next year. I am confident in knowing your position on these measures and will assist in any way I can to help defeat then. You can also count on my support with your future endeavors. Thank you

Last edited by Chiefret; 03-26-2013 at 12:49..
Chiefret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 16:41   #198
Drjones

Send a message via AIM to Drjones

Does this tool have the same effect: http://www.nraila.org/get-involved-l...your-reps.aspx

I've been using it once a day, sometimes twice; in the morning & evening.

Not sure if the electeds have any way of filtering out emails from automated services like that......
Old 04-04-2013, 08:43   #199
pizza_pablo
USN Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade Falcon View Post
Very well written, bro.
Thanks, a lot!
I was trying to remain civil and polite, while refuting his drivel.
Old 04-05-2013, 17:34   #200
Jade Falcon
Go Blazers!

I just sent a very good mass email that I modified, using the NRA-ILA link above...but I deleted it on accident. Dammit! I was going to post it here.

Keep writing people!