Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 01-08-2013, 14:55   #1
savage1r

Gun Show Madness

Just a little taste of what I experienced in my towns local gun show. Lines, more people than I've ever seen, unbelievably high prices on guns, mags, etc. What are your guys thoughts? You think this will stay the same, get worse or get better?

Old 01-08-2013, 15:42   #2
SigFTW

It will settle down once we see that the 2nd amendment is upheld. Then you will see prices drop because of the flooded market. When people are not buying ARs the prices will drop, and all the ones that panic bought will be upside down.

As of now people are trying to sell their ARs on a Texas forum I am a member, at ridicules prices and they are not selling, some have even dropped their prices. Others are using the inflated prices to triad for equivalent price items. Also, all I am seeing are the crap AR for sale

A funny thing, I just received a Brownells shipment acknowledgment for (6) AR-15, 30 round mags I ordered when all this craziness started, Brownells and every other shop was sold out or selling the mags at $60+. I just waited; did not panic buy, for Brownells to fill the order when it came in from their supplier, and they did at the price of $ 13.99 each!! Maybe I should sell them for $60 each!!! Not!

Last edited by SigFTW; 01-08-2013 at 15:43..
SigFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 17:10   #3
deputy tom

While the prices were high in the video the crowds were normal for any gunshow in our area for the past five years. tom.

SPES MEA IN DEO EST

Thig crioch air an t-saoghal ach mairidh gaol agus cel The world will come to an end but music and love will endure
deputy tom is offline   Reply With Quote