Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 01-08-2013, 06:13   #76
SC Tiger
Shaved Ape

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm gone View Post
On CNN live right now
Between those two, that's a big ole' bucket of stupid right there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keoking View Post
If you're gonna be stupid, don't pull up short. Saddle up and ride it all the way in.
SC Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 07:02   #77
KalashniKEV

Quote:
Originally Posted by gjk5 View Post
OMFG we are screwed.
+1000

Next week he'll bring on Turd Nuggett and let him rant and rave for a bit like a loon, then ask him about draft dodging and child rape.

Turd will probably wear a real tree camouflage tuxedo with cutoff sleeves and all the mouth breathers will be going off the next day on how he "took the fight to him" and "shouted him down."

KalashniKEV is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 07:13   #78
Pawcatch@aol.co

We have people on our side who are calm,and we have people who are loud.So the American public gets to see both sides of the coin.
I don't see how having a person on our side who doesn't just roll over hurts us.We all ready have the Pratts and La Pierre's who don't,so the American public sees both.
Pawcatch@aol.co is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 07:17   #79
dango

Quote:
Originally Posted by kueblerkt View Post
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've never had more fun watching TV!!!
That^is very un-grammatical !...............
dango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 08:05   #80
.45Super-Man

Whille AJ may have let his emotion get the best of him, he steam rolled a patriot hating foreigner into the ground, didnt he?
Old 01-08-2013, 08:42   #81
Dennis in MA
Get off my lawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdsnet View Post
Piers and CNN brought him on the show so they can associate people that are against gun control with Alex Jones and his 9/11 Bush craziness. His pro gun control guest is talking about how all semi-automatic firearms are mass killing machines and must be banned.

If people like us do not take action now they will eventually gain traction with enough people to get legislation passed.

Please folks call your representatives, email them and send letters. Use all three methods because this is the fight of all fights for our 2nd Amendment rights and Obama is planning to push this through this month.
Nope. They brought him on because they want to sell more commercial time.

Liberal programs like that dumb radio network are out to be a vast left-wing conspiracy. . . and fail because they are all about the "truth." CNN may lean left, but it leans wherever the $$ is in the end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBO View Post
Maybe Alex Jones is a False Flag...
He's more Col. Flag

The Okie Corral
Old 01-08-2013, 09:07   #82
Dennis in MA
Get off my lawn

Oh that was funny. Caught a few clips on CNN. Definitely total acting on both parts. I suspect they went out for sushi together afterwards. LOL
Old 01-08-2013, 09:26   #83
Psychman
NRA Life Member

Entertaining for what it is worth. BTW I will not watch PM, but did watch this UTUBE version.

NCOWS
Hey, I just love guns.
Psychman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 09:28   #84
skorper
harborrat

Quote:
Originally Posted by G36's Rule View Post

Piers knew exactly what he was doing have Alex "screaming nutbag" Jones on his show.

Piers has now tied 2nd Amendment supporter in with raving lunatics from the Truther movement. Alex Jones being the head lunatic of that conspiracy crap.

And yet some here think Alex is a great debater? You must be as insane as he is, or just full blown retard.
This. And I might add that HLN is running the screaming bit in constant rotation.

I've seen the quiet dead; and I've heard the living moan. This world's no place to live in, but it's home.

Last edited by skorper; 01-08-2013 at 09:33..
skorper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 09:31   #85
Leigh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawcatch@aol.co View Post
Alex Jones is one of the greatest verbal warriors that has ever breathed freedom.People who can't debate at his level just dismiss him as crazy.
I loved when Neal Boortz pansied out with him at the 2004 Republican convention.

Good one!
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 09:54   #86
Rustin

Quote:
you are hopelessly out of touch if you think young people who listen to Jones are going to help us one bit in keeping our rights.
Hey, do you know EVERYTHING? Since you seem to be so sure of yourself, why don't you tell us what we need to help our cause.

Piers gets about 500,000 views weekly. Alex Jones gets about three to six times that. Young people do watch it, although it doesn't mean we are all dyed in the wool conspiracy theorists. Alex isn't the smartest or most eloquent, but he is passionate. What would you rather have people watch/listen to, Glenn beck? Drug limbough? It might be sensational but it's better than straight lies.
Rustin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 10:20   #87
czsmithGT

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickC50310 View Post
Yep and now hes showing what a nut he is on other topics. We need someone to smash piers morgan without going off on nutty 911 conspiracy theories.

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
I watched Piers Morgan for the first time ever to see what would happen with the Jones interview. It was almost like Jones was a gun confiscation endorser's plant. No one who wanted someone sane to defend the right to keep and bear arms, at least no one with an ounce of common sense, could watch Jones' antics and not cringe. Alex Jones is worse than a bad joke- he is dangerous to the cause of maintaining the Second Amendment.
czsmithGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 10:26   #88
gjk5
Pinche Gringo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rustin View Post
Hey, do you know EVERYTHING? Since you seem to be so sure of yourself, why don't you tell us what we need to help our cause.

Piers gets about 500,000 views weekly. Alex Jones gets about three to six times that. Young people do watch it, although it doesn't mean we are all dyed in the wool conspiracy theorists. Alex isn't the smartest or most eloquent, but he is passionate. What would you rather have people watch/listen to, Glenn beck? Drug limbough? It might be sensational but it's better than straight lies.
We need someone NOT to scream about revolution on national TV and NOT yammer about 9/11 nutjobbery. It plays into exactly what they are trying to portray us as.

It doesn't matter how many listeners Jones has, they are not the people we are trying to convince here.

Whether you like ot or not Morgan's audience is the one we need to worry about, not Jones'.
gjk5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 10:28   #89
gjk5
Pinche Gringo

Quote:
Originally Posted by czsmithGT View Post
I watched Piers Morgan for the first time ever to see what would happen with the Jones interview. It was almost like Jones was a gun confiscation endorser's plant. No one who wanted someone sane to defend the right to keep and bear arms, at least no one with an ounce of common sense, could watch Jones' antics and not cringe. Alex Jones is worse than a bad joke- he is dangerous to the cause of maintaining the Second Amendment.
yep. it was a disaster.

I have no idea what some of these fools are thinking.
Old 01-08-2013, 10:30   #90
Altaris

article with the videos of the interview....

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/...140201992.html
Altaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 10:48   #91
gjk5
Pinche Gringo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
article with the videos of the interview....

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/...140201992.html
wonderful.
Old 01-08-2013, 10:50   #92
M&P Shooter
Metal Member

Quote:
We need someone NOT to scream about revolution on national TV
I think the government needs to hear that We The People are prepared to fight against tyranny!
Old 01-08-2013, 10:53   #93
Psychman
NRA Life Member

There have been pro Second Amendment gun people on his show that were simply shouted over, called names and could not get their points across as PM is in charge of his show. All that happened here is that PM met his match in the shouting department. Expecting another more reasonable person to go on his show to "debate" him is unreasonable.

If Larry King were still there, it would be much more civil debate. PM is just a loud mouth twit.

NCOWS
Hey, I just love guns.

Last edited by Psychman; 01-08-2013 at 10:55..
Psychman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 10:57   #94
czsmithGT

Quote:
Originally Posted by .45Super-Man View Post
Whille AJ may have let his emotion get the best of him, he steam rolled a patriot hating foreigner into the ground, didnt he?
Umm .... no.

Morgan just sat there looking sane while Jones appeared to be psychotic. The CNN producers knew exactly what they would get by inviting Jones to the program- a nutcase who makes Kip Kinkle look sane by comparison. CNN tossed out the bait and then reeled Jones in like a Rainbow Trout. We gun owners are screwed if this crap continues.
czsmithGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 10:58   #95
TBO
CLM Number 122
Why so serious?

I just watched about half... dear lord The Okie Corral
TBO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 11:03   #96
Rustin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychman View Post
There have been pro Second Amendment gun people on his show that were simply shouted over, called names and could not get their points across as PM is in charge of his show. All that happened here is that PM met his match in the shouting department. Expecting another more reasonable person to go on his show to "debate" him is unreasonable.

If Larry King were still there, it would be much more civil debate. PM is just a loud mouth twit.
Agreed.

There isn't any hope with the 500,000 sheeple that watch this garbage. They already think of us as alex jones'. Better let em know we aren't backing down, and give some facts too.

He isn't a great voice for sheeples, yes. He could hinder our cause to some degree. However, I think people need to be shouted at! I tell people of how corrupt our Government is daily and all I get is apethetic responses. Do I need to grab you by the collar or slap you to wake you up? This is the endgame. No guns means no freedom, no prosperity. There won't be anymore entertainment, internet or distractions left if we are disarmed and forced to work for the gub. THIS IS WAR!
Rustin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 11:05   #97
inthefrey
Moved on...

Well, that was rather interesting.

Too bad that Alex Jones will now be classified as "nut job". If he would have stayed on topic, we may have had a chance. It all went downhill when he started on the conspiracy stuff.

I hope the 1776 comment and associated ranting will NOT inspire some other half-tightened nut job to go shoot up some place. It will play right onto Piers' and CNN's hand.

EDIT: Watched it on YouTube.

Last edited by inthefrey; 01-08-2013 at 11:07..
inthefrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 11:05   #98
TBO
CLM Number 122
Why so serious?

"Now"?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Copatalk 2

"If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity, nothing else matters".

"A person who won't reason has no advantage over one who can't reason."

"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored."

“Ignorance is a lot like alcohol: the more you have of it, the less you are able to see its effect on you.”

Originally Posted by Rooster Rugburn:
Didn't the whole sheepdog thing actually start right here on Glock Talk? A bunch of wannabees bought a bunch of T-shirts and took an oath to defend those who won't defend themselves?
TBO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 11:06   #99
gjk5
Pinche Gringo

Quote:
Originally Posted by M&P Shooter View Post
I think the government needs to hear that We The People are prepared to fight against tyranny!
No. They don't. The rest of the American people (the ones we are hoping help us make sure none of this crap gets passed, remember them?) certainly don't need to hear that. We are not going to scare the gov't and the non gun populace out of passing legislation. On the contrary; we need to reassure them that gun owners are NOT like that retard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by czsmithGT View Post
Umm .... no.

Morgan just sat there looking sane while Jones appeared to be psychotic. The CNN producers knew exactly what they would get by inviting Jones to the program- a nutcase who makes Kip Kinkle look sane by comparison. CNN tossed out the bait and then reeled Jones in like a Rainbow Trout. We gun owners are screwed if this crap continues.
True, but don't think for one minute Jones got "tricked", he knew exactly what his role was there. He ate it up.
Old 01-08-2013, 11:08   #100
gjk5
Pinche Gringo

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBO View Post
"Now"?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Copatalk 2

I know, he was just the voice of reason when he was screaming about golden roasted babies wasn't he?