Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 01-08-2013, 11:50   #126
Dragoon44
Lifetime Membership
Unfair Facist

Quote:
Why is all this taking so long??? The guy is dead.
The fallacy implied by this line of thought (as repeatedly expressed here by the conspiracy buffs) in essence expects the police to do a half assed investigation just because the shooter is dead.

But they will as they always do, be just as thorough as if they were going to have to go to trial. that's the way it is done.
Old 01-08-2013, 12:04   #127
countrygun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoon44 View Post
The fallacy implied by this line of thought (as repeatedly expressed here by the conspiracy buffs) in essence expects the police to do a half assed investigation just because the shooter is dead.

But they will as they always do, be just as thorough as if they were going to have to go to trial. that's the way it is done.
What is most amazing is that these "truthers" want "all the facts" and yet they say "it's taking so long it must be a conspiracy".

They must really throw a tantrum if Mommy is late with lunch and she didn't cut the crust off their sandwich.

You will notice that not one of them can claim any experience in criminal investigations, and when someone who does have the experience tries to explain it to them they are written off either being part of it or brainwashed. Those are the only two responses they have to facts that don't fit their fantasies.
countrygun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 09:46   #128
pizza_pablo
USN Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Millbarge View Post
On a side note, the most horrible scene I have ever been to. Hands down.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ustate View Post
The Parker family lived not far from where I live now. From the news reports here right after the shooting their family had just recently moved from Utah out to CT for his work. Looking at their family picture and the Obama pic with the kids the two girls are not the same, the dresses they're wearing look alike but all that means is their moms bought them at the same store.
These two comments help, with the questions I took away, from the video. (even tho Austin has only 12 posts)
But it did look, to me, like the father was 'getting in character' and acting, for the interview/statement.
Old 01-09-2013, 10:45   #129
Austin Millbarge

Just found this site, I have been on The Firing Line since 2007.
Austin Millbarge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 13:34   #130
pizza_pablo
USN Retired

Quote:
No disrespect intended.
It was just that I have not read any of your thoughts or comments, previously, so there is no baseline, from which to judge.
THANK YOU, for your service!

Last edited by pizza_pablo; 01-09-2013 at 13:44.. Reason: add comment
pizza_pablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 14:00   #131
countrygun

Quote:
Originally Posted by pizza_pablo View Post
These two comments help, with the questions I took away, from the video. (even tho Austin has only 12 posts)
But it did look, to me, like the father was 'getting in character' and acting, for the interview/statement.

So, what would be an explanation for him "getting into character" as you call it ?

He never had a child, and it was a scam ?

He had a child and didn't care?

He had a child and the child wasn't actually killed because it is all a scam?

or, how about,

he was experience a level of grief you are unfamiliar with and his reaction and coping mechanisms do not fit a script written by someone who hasn't been there?
countrygun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 14:33   #132
RussP

Quote:
What's your name over there. Don't remember seeing Austin Millbarge...

"Comment is free, but facts are sacred." C.P. Scott, 1921
RussP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 14:57   #133
Roger1079

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBO View Post
Nothing will satisfy the majority of people pushing these threads, period.
It'll just be more "proof" of conspiracy/coverup.

Been there/done that, many times before.
Took the words right out of my mouth. People wanting answers to incosistencies now will call BS on the official report and find more inconsistencies to prove their theory.
Roger1079 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 18:25   #134
Austin Millbarge

Quote:
Originally Posted by RussP View Post
What's your name over there. Don't remember seeing Austin Millbarge...
Sent you a PM.
Austin Millbarge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 19:56   #135
pizza_pablo
USN Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by countrygun View Post
So, what would be an explanation for him "getting into character" as you call it ?

Hr never had a child, and it was a scam ?

or, how about,

he was experience a level of grief you are unfamiliar with and his reaction and coping mechanisms do not fit a script written by someone who hasn't been there?
Please settle down, countrygun, I meant no offense to you.
I wrote, "it looked, to me". Am I not entitled to an opinion? I don't know who he is or if he had any children. It looked, to me, like some one acting a part. If you do not agree, I'm ok with that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pizza_pablo View Post
Old 01-11-2013, 22:23   #136
sgtbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenpoprofessor View Post
http://youtu.be/Db1k1vT8Ud8

Have a great gun carryin' Kenpo day

Clyde
Good Job . I heard most of this footage live. Where is the guy they caught in camo pants sitting in front of the police car. Explain that one.
sgtbones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 22:26   #137
sgtbones

Quote:

He never had a child, and it was a scam ?

or, how about,

I just want to know what happened to the guy they caught in the woods live cnn fox news footage in the woods. wearing camp pants.

Last edited by sgtbones; 01-11-2013 at 22:27..
sgtbones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 22:46   #138
Mayhem like Me
Semper Paratus

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgtbones View Post
I just want to know what happened to the guy they caught in the woods live cnn fox news footage in the woods. wearing camp pants.
Try reading the thread explained numerous times..one of the members here knows him .

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
Old 01-12-2013, 01:41   #139
JuneyBooney

Quote:
The Okie Corral
I have never seen a tin foil hat.
JuneyBooney is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 16:07   #140
steveksux
Massive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBO View Post
Explain what ?
No official report has been released.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Copatalk 2
Yeah, don't you have to have a concocted story completed before you have a conspiracy theory to debunk it?

The conspiracy theorists are putting the cart before the horse.

If in fact that WAS really a horse...

Randy
steveksux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 16:26   #141
skorper
harborrat

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuneyBooney View Post
I have never seen a tin foil hat.
I actually saw one. Before anyone had ever heard of the term "tinfoil hat". Back in about 1990 while on the job (cop). We were going on a standby with the ambulance crew who had a "pink slip" for a subject who was to be forcibly removed from his home and transported to a mental health facility against his will by the order of his doctor.

When I got there there was this 40-something year old man, living with his elderly parents (who were afraid of him), sitting in the kitchen nook. He had aluminum foil over the windows and and had fashioned a headcover out of tinfoil that completely covered his cranial area. While trying to establish a rapport with him I inquired as to the foil. He explained very sincerely that it was to stop the signals that the CIA were inputing into his brain. He said that the neighbors and even his mother and father had already been taken over and were in on it. The diagnosis was paranoid schizophrenia.

As a side note, he was released after about thirty days and over the next few years was in and out of hospitals, but was usually heavily medicated. One day he committed suicide in quite a spectacular fashion, with several witnesses.

I've seen the quiet dead; and I've heard the living moan. This world's no place to live in, but it's home.
skorper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 06:03   #142
Roger1079

Quote:
Originally Posted by skorper View Post
I actually saw one. Before anyone had ever heard of the term "tinfoil hat". Back in about 1990 while on the job (cop). We were going on a standby with the ambulance crew who had a "pink slip" for a subject who was to be forcibly removed from his home and transported to a mental health facility against his will by the order of his doctor.

When I got there there was this 40-something year old man, living with his elderly parents (who were afraid of him), sitting in the kitchen nook. He had aluminum foil over the windows and and had fashioned a headcover out of tinfoil that completely covered his cranial area. While trying to establish a rapport with him I inquired as to the foil. He explained very sincerely that it was to stop the signals that the CIA were inputing into his brain. He said that the neighbors and even his mother and father had already been taken over and were in on it. The diagnosis was paranoid schizophrenia.

As a side note, he was released after about thirty days and over the next few years was in and out of hospitals, but was usually heavily medicated. One day he committed suicide in quite a spectacular fashion, with several witnesses.
People are so naive. I can't believe anyone would actually think that the CIA's mind control devices can be thwarted by something as simple as grocery store tin foil.
Roger1079 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 07:22   #143
RussP

"Why is the investigation taking so long? They must be having problems with the cover-up stories."

"Why was the investigation over so quickly? What did they find that made them close the case so soon? They must be covering up something."

"How many people do they need to interview to know the guy was bat-**** crazy?"

"Why haven't they interviewed more people? Just how many people did know he was bat-**** crazy and did nothing about it? They're the irresponsible ones."

"Blah, blah, blah...? We have the right to know, and know NOW!!!!!!!!"

"Blah, blah, blah...? You found out everything too quickly. We have the right to know ALL the details."

"Comment is free, but facts are sacred." C.P. Scott, 1921
RussP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 08:33   #144
JuneyBooney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoon44 View Post

That is true and they want to get analysis of bloods etc which takes time. Could some parts of the investigation be compromised? Yes. But I don't think there is any doubt that Lanza went nuts and shot the people. One look at his eyes where they were really large and wide eyed and that seems to be a characteristic of some sort of serious problem going on in the person's head.

On the other hand as we get older and time goes by we see more and more corruption in society and know that "nothing would surprise me" anymore seems to apply now more than ever.
JuneyBooney is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 08:53   #145
Rustin

What about the implication that the 115 lb Lanza, who had no electronic footprint, and for some reason, no doctor, was carrying over 100 lbs of gear? What about the letter the "dad" told Anderson pooper that her little girl "wanted legislation that would restrict firearms to Military and Police, and if people wanted to hunt, they could keep the guns locked up at the range."? What about the fact that there was a School shooting simulation that took place less than 30 mins away from Sandy Hook? The demonstration was done by a group called hseep-(sheep?) What about the Sandy Hook strike zone reference in the Dark knight rises, the same movie event where the obviously brain washed Holmes was used as a patsy to instegate further gun restrictions? If the mother was going to have him committed and was concerned for his and her safety, why would she leave loaded long guns laying around?

The criminal elements who perpetrate these attrocities are becoming even more brazen. They must think we are just plain stupid, or otherwise unblinking sheeple who worship big gov and beg for usurpation.

And what about that "medical examiner" and the "pyschologist" who brought the kids in his home without calling the police ? My God!

Last edited by Rustin; 01-13-2013 at 09:00..
Rustin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 09:06   #146
eyelikeglasses
Hooah, Hooah.

2 weeks before Sandy Hook, Eric Holder announces Project Longevity in Connecticut.

From the Gov. of CT.

Last edited by eyelikeglasses; 01-13-2013 at 09:12..
eyelikeglasses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 09:07   #147
wprebeck
Die, bird, die!

You morons make my head hurt.

You know, instead of introducing fluoride to the water to promote healthy teeth, I think we should start adding lithium. Way too many people off their meds, or simply undiagnosed at the moment.
wprebeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 09:10   #148
wprebeck
Die, bird, die!

Um - if the government were going to use a crazy dude to kill kids, would they just draw attention by sponsoring training and other events in the same area?

Wow..you guys figured it out.

And since everyone keeps citing FF - remember, it was a whistleblower from the BATFE that brought it to light. You seriously think no one would step forward to announce a plan to murder schoolkids for gun control?

Idiots. Mouth breathing morons who do nothing but make gun owners look bad.
wprebeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 09:14   #149
Rooster Rugburn
Got Pignose?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wprebeck View Post
And since everyone keeps citing FF - remember, it was a whistleblower from the BATFE that brought it to light. You seriously think no one would step forward to announce a plan to murder schoolkids for gun control?
The whistle blower only spoke when he found a fellow LEO had been killed with the weapons.

In your mind, the actions of selling guns to Mexican drug cartels are negated because ONE guy blew the whistle, after another had been killed.

Wipe your chin.

Ever notice that people who say "There is no I in TEAM" are the ones always riding your coattails?
Rooster Rugburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 09:17   #150
eyelikeglasses
Hooah, Hooah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wprebeck View Post
You morons make my head hurt.

You know, instead of introducing fluoride to the water to promote healthy teeth, I think we should start adding lithium. Way too many people off their meds, or simply undiagnosed at the moment.
Watch the above videos. Listen to what they say.
eyelikeglasses is offline   Reply With Quote