Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 01-08-2013, 08:07   #101
ateamer
NRA4EVR

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgs View Post

Here's an example of our fine media. Our local bank was robbed and the customers took down the bad guy (quick summary). Just spoke to one of the tellers yesterday. The fact is the masked robber bumped into one of the customers and spilled his coffee all over him (bank serves free coffee to customers) so the customer kick his ass in the bank and was just pissed. He was not the hero the media portrayed. He assulted the robber for spilling his coffee. All I said was.....really? She said......really! This is the second time this bank was robbed in two months. Both times the robber got $475 in ones. Glad the robber got caught and his ass kicked for spilling coffee.
See? Open coffee prevented it.
Know-it-all
ateamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 08:07   #102
Austin Millbarge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce M View Post
Who were the first responders who were not allowed entry, and what was their relationship to the investigation?

When are crime scene photographs from homicide investigations released? Are they released to anyone who asks for them prior to the completion of the investigation?
As one of the first responders, there were plenty of people on the scene initially, from every agency you could name. Once it was determined there were no more victims or bad guys, the scene got locked down and the major crime squad started the investigation. I am not sure where anyone would get the idea that legit first responders were somehow denied access while the scene was still hot.
Austin Millbarge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 08:10   #103
Austin Millbarge

I watched the Bushmaster rifle removed from the scene. There was definitely a rifle used, and recovered. The reports are a long way off. One of my academy classmates from the Major Crime Squad took 380 pictures in the first hour, before the classrooms. It's going to take some tme people.
Old 01-08-2013, 08:16   #104
beatcop

delete

Last edited by beatcop; 01-09-2013 at 14:01..
beatcop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 08:18   #105
mgs
Always Carrying

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Millbarge View Post
I watched the Bushmaster rifle removed from the scene. There was definitely a rifle used, and recovered. The reports are a long way off. One of my academy classmates from the Major Crime Squad took 380 pictures in the first hour, before the classrooms. It's going to take some tme people.
Thanks for the post but.......just like Health Care, they are pushing the Ban/Gun Control before the facts are gathered and revealed. They need the rush and hysteria to get the control they want. The AR is so mainstream these days you will see more of this hype to acheive their means.
mgs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 08:21   #106
mgs
Always Carrying

Quote:
Originally Posted by beatcop View Post
Troop...do not blow opsec for fools.
Yea.....let's keep secrets. Sorry I'm a Taxpayer low-life for 35 years.

Last edited by mgs; 01-08-2013 at 08:22..
Old 01-08-2013, 08:23   #107
Austin Millbarge

Quote:
Troop...do not blow opsec for fools.
I'm not releasing state secrets, this stuff has all been on the news. I just try to confirm what I have seen with my own eyes, what has already been released.

On a side note, the most horrible scene I have ever been to. Hands down.

Last edited by Austin Millbarge; 01-08-2013 at 08:23..
Old 01-08-2013, 08:24   #108
mgs
Always Carrying

Quote:
PA State police have a report that the Connecticut State Police are working on?

The CSP uses a report writing system called NEXGEN...various Troopers have likely put supplemental reports in on the case number, but the reports generated by CSP Major Crime Squad are usually not visible from the the MDT's (cars). There are many reports that heve been filed...the initial is due within 5 days, however case closure doesn't occur until everything is done...and reviewed by various supervisors. Funny stuff, people w/no firsthand knowledge are drawing conlusions?..from reports they haven't seen?

-The PA SP do not have Nexgen terminals, let alone access to CSP reports....let alone access to active investigations that do not involve their agency. If you are stating the preceding, I believe you have been misinformed.

Yes, I may know something about this.
Thanks for the info. He stated Federal Report.

Last edited by mgs; 01-08-2013 at 08:25..
Old 01-08-2013, 08:26   #109
mgs
Always Carrying

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Millbarge View Post
I'm not releasing state secrets, this stuff has all been on the news. I just try to confirm what I have seen with my own eyes, what has already been released.

On a side note, the most horrible scene I have ever been to. Hands down.
Sorry you had to see that Austin.
Old 01-08-2013, 09:07   #110
beatcop

deleted

Last edited by beatcop; 01-09-2013 at 09:12..
Old 01-08-2013, 09:12   #111
beatcop

delete

Last edited by beatcop; 01-09-2013 at 14:04..
Old 01-08-2013, 09:14   #112
mgs
Always Carrying

Quote:
You can get the report like anyone else...FOI it when it's released.

We can also get fired for releasing info. Just so you don't think I'm just being a jerk.
Thanks for the info!
Old 01-08-2013, 09:22   #113
hooligan74

Quote:
Thanks for the post but.......just like Health Care, they are pushing the Ban/Gun Control before the facts are gathered and revealed. They need the rush and hysteria to get the control they want. The AR is so mainstream these days you will see more of this hype to acheive their means.

Of course they are. Our government has worked this way for years - why should we expect anything different?

Christ, they created a whole new Fed department AND instituted laws that are much more in opposition to the Constitution than gun control based on emotions surrounding the 9/11 attacks.

Last edited by hooligan74; 01-08-2013 at 09:23..
hooligan74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 09:33   #114
TBO
CLM Number 122
Why so serious?

I don't want the Federal reports, I want the Illuminati reports.

"If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity, nothing else matters".

"A person who won't reason has no advantage over one who can't reason."

"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored."

“Ignorance is a lot like alcohol: the more you have of it, the less you are able to see its effect on you.”

Originally Posted by Rooster Rugburn:
Didn't the whole sheepdog thing actually start right here on Glock Talk? A bunch of wannabees bought a bunch of T-shirts and took an oath to defend those who won't defend themselves?
TBO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 09:38   #115
Mayhem like Me
Semper Paratus

Quote:
PA State Police have the official report I was told Sunday by our Gun Clubs Attorney. He stated only hundguns were found in the classroom. I would think a PA Policeman would not lie to our Attorney. I can only report what I was told. If a first responder found a rifle and wants to correct me here, I'm open to their facts and knowledge.

Here's an example of our fine media. Our local bank was robbed and the customers took down the bad guy (quick summary). Just spoke to one of the tellers yesterday. The fact is the masked robber bumped into one of the customers and spilled his coffee all over him (bank serves free coffee to customers) so the customer kick his ass in the bank and was just pissed. He was not the hero the media portrayed. He assulted the robber for spilling his coffee. All I said was.....really? She said......really! This is the second time this bank was robbed in two months. Both times the robber got $475 in ones. Glad the robber got caught and his ass kicked for spilling coffee.

the fact that you believe the tellers story of what happened speaks volumes..
I personally would talk to all involved the Robber and the *** kicker before I posted the story as a fact..
What you are doing is spreading gossip, like the official CT state police report someone claimed to have seen.. They are lying,, they "may" have seen a release from the local Fusion center on an after action and information to look at in case threats of copycats were an issue. they have not seen the official report.
Old 01-08-2013, 09:41   #116
mgs
Always Carrying

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayhem like Me View Post

the fact that you believe the tellers story of what happened speaks volumes..
I personally would talk to all involved the Robber and the *** kicker before I posted the story as a fact..
What you are doing is spreading gossip, like the official CT state police report someone claimed to have seen.. They are lying,, they "may" have seen a release from the local Fusion center on an after action and information to look at in case threats of copycats were an issue. they have not seen the official report.
Sorry I talk to real people. Right or wrong.
Old 01-08-2013, 09:43   #117
racerford

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBO View Post
I don't want the Federal reports, I want the Illuminati reports.
I can understand this. They are the only ones with the real truth.
racerford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 10:08   #118
Mayhem like Me
Semper Paratus

Quote:
Sorry I talk to real people. Right or wrong.
Talk is one thing..passing it on as valid vetted information is quite another.

There is enough bad information being passed around you don't need to try to add to the fire by passing around not verified information as something an unnamed officer gave a third party.. Its is crap.
Old 01-08-2013, 10:35   #119
ustate
NRA Member

The Parker family lived not far from where I live now. From the news reports here right after the shooting their family had just recently moved from Utah out to CT for his work. Looking at their family picture and the Obama pic with the kids the two girls are not the same, the dresses they're wearing look alike but all that means is their moms bought them at the same store.
Old 01-08-2013, 11:09   #120
countrygun

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Pro Sports Hero View Post
I know, it's laughable. Myself and others tried to discuss some of these OBVIOUS Sandy Hook concerns a couple weeks ago and got ridiculed as if we were moonbats. Felt like I was in the twilight zone. Sheep, it's right in front of your face. It's okay to acknowledge, question and discuss.
You are agreeing with someone who said something a asinine as,

"Why were first responders not allowed to enter the school until DAYS after the shootings?"

That bit of stupidity is what you call,

" ..some of these OBVIOUS Sandy Hook concerns "

If you were called "moonbats" by some, I apologize for them taking you so lightly. your problem is much more serious than that.
countrygun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 11:12   #121
All Pro Sports Hero
Glock Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by countrygun View Post
You are agreeing with someone who said something a asinine as,

"Why were first responders not allowed to enter the school until DAYS after the shootings?"

That bit of stupidity is what you call,

" ..some of these OBVIOUS Sandy Hook concerns "

If you were called "moonbats" by some, I apologize for them taking you so lightly. your problem is much more serious than that.
You'll make fine subject.

The Okie Corral
All Pro Sports Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 11:16   #122
countrygun

Quote:

The Okie Corral

So, you believe that "First responders" were kept out?

You are a full Loon.
countrygun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 11:33   #123
Mayhem like Me
Semper Paratus

Quote:

The Okie Corral
Ahhh the grail of an Internet warrior, when all else fails throw out a Hitler or Nazi reference...

Dewché ..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Old 01-08-2013, 11:35   #124
All Pro Sports Hero
Glock Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by countrygun View Post
So, you believe that "First responders" were kept out?

You are a full Loon.
No, I didn't say that. I just agreed with the poster's sentiment that it's frustrating to those of us skeptical of media and government, that so many others will lap up anything they're told by the machine.
All Pro Sports Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 11:44   #125
RussP

Some of you guys watch too much tv, are too use to drive-through style immediate service, and you can't wait for the made-for-tv docudrama/movie.

Why is all this taking so long??? The guy is dead.

Well, do you think there might be some civil litigation? Do you not think the attorneys on both all sides will want the most exhaustive investigation possible?

There is more to this than satisfying your prurient interests.

"Comment is free, but facts are sacred." C.P. Scott, 1921
RussP is offline   Reply With Quote