Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 01-07-2013, 10:40   #76
SC Tiger
Shaved Ape

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayhem like Me View Post
Bad #sses don't kill kids neither do Marine snipers, criminals do that..

There is no getting around the fact you have to have serious issues to do something like that..
The. gov could not pull it off, look at what happened with the OBL operation, probaly the most secret thing ever and many are talking ..
The sniper and the bad###es killed the guys trying to kill the kids. They were the good guys. Sorry I wasn't clear on that.

It isn't really relevant to the discussion but I thought the coincidence was interesting.

Sent from my Kindle Fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keoking View Post
If you're gonna be stupid, don't pull up short. Saddle up and ride it all the way in.

Last edited by SC Tiger; 01-07-2013 at 11:23..
SC Tiger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 11:00   #77
hooligan74

Quote:
Originally Posted by countrygun View Post
As someone who has lost a child, his behavior didn't raise a red flag. In that situation (just to give the Cliff's Notes) it is non-stop 24hr a day well of pain, but, if you can, for a moment, find a pleasant memory or thought to hang onto to dull the pain, you hang on to them like a drowning man holding a rope. Then it crashes in as you have to come back to reality and deal with things.

I saw nothing "out of line" or suspicious from my experience.

Thanks for sharing, country. I'm so sorry for your loss. I don't have children, but I can't imagine anything worse to deal with.
hooligan74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 11:04   #78
countrygun

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDGlock23 View Post
I've never understood why people are mocked for refusing to believe what the media and govt. says when they have a history of lying and covering up. It's almost like we are just supposed to accept what we're told, but what have they ever done to cause me to trust them? There are dozens of inconsistencies with the Sandy Hook shooting, and earlier shootings like in Aurora and the Gabby Giffords shooting (all white males with high cap. weapons).

The "shooter" was found only with pistols yet rifle brass (and no rifle) and rifle like wounds were reported?

Uh yah, this group of evil geniuses pulled of this hoax and the n left the wrong bass at the scene, but the couldn't fool the wise conspiracy theorists who caught their error:upeyes:

Why were first responders not allowed to enter the school until DAYS after the shootings?

Do you know what a "first responder" is ? No, you don't, you don't have a clue what you are talking about. Right there you just wiped out ANY chance of credibility. You do not even understand the terms that were pumped into your mouth by some Looneytoons paranoid tinfoil website.

:
All of the joking and gimmicks and movies about "zombies" has taken everyone's eye off the growing number of Moonbats amongst us.
countrygun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 11:49   #79
eyelikeglasses
Hooah, Hooah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlliesRevenge View Post
That's just about as inflammatory as me posting a link to the David and Crystal Brame incident... but since I know you are just making a point I won't go crying to the mods.

My child has not been murdered, and god willing will live a long happy life.

However, I'm a civil servant just like you, and I have seen many people die, and have witnessed the aftermath of many deaths. My experience is that when adults die, the family / significant other reactions do vary widely. But when kids die, what I have witnessed in parents is pure "train wreck" level devastation, 100% of the time. Given my experience, I consider Robby Parker's behavior to be very unusual.

My interest in Sandy Hook is twofold --

1st, I have a 7 yo daughter; I'm concerned with keeping kids safe, and I feel deep sympathy and sadness for the victims and families involved .

2nd
, I'm a gun owner and enthusiast; and if the Sandy Hook incident is going to be used as a springboard to deprive an entire nation of one their fundamental rights (which it is), I want to know EVERYTHING about it.

Anyone who has investigated the Fast & Furious debacle with open eyes understands that there are individuals in the highest levels of our government who are willing to engineer an event to provide the catalyst for gun prohibition in America. Now I'm not saying I believe that was the case in Sandy Hook... but because of my skepticism and distrust in our government (which is born through understanding), I think it is worth looking into the minutia of any mass casualty active shooter event.
Excellent post.
eyelikeglasses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 12:07   #80
eyelikeglasses
Hooah, Hooah.

http://www.ct.gov/demhs/ical/eventDe...CBCBCC83CDC9CC

DHS training in Sandy Hook.
Old 01-07-2013, 13:43   #81
HollowHead
Firm member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyelikeglasses View Post
As part of SAR/ERT, we had to do DHS/HSEEP training also. I don't think there's a fire/rescue hall in the US that hasn't had to. HH

Sent from two coffee cans connected by a string.
HollowHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 13:55   #82
Mayhem like Me
Semper Paratus

Quote:
Originally Posted by HollowHead View Post
As part of SAR/ERT, we had to do DHS/HSEEP training also. I don't think there's a fire/rescue hall in the US that hasn't had to. HH
Excellent post

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
Old 01-07-2013, 14:02   #83
HollowHead
Firm member

Quote:
Excellent post

And unfortunately, necessary for the terminally ignorant. HH

Sent from two coffee cans connected by a string.
HollowHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 14:03   #84
countrygun

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyelikeglasses View Post

Our EMS/LE folks have conducted training drills and even our little hospital has a school bus converted to a "Mass Casualty" ambulance. gee I guess I should be suspicious.
countrygun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 14:14   #85
Mayhem like Me
Semper Paratus

Quote:
Originally Posted by countrygun View Post
Our EMS/LE folks have conducted training drills and even our little hospital has a school bus converted to a "Mass Casualty" ambulance. gee I guess I should be suspicious.
Yup dey all in cahoots ...
Wait till they start arming hurricanes from the hurricane machine with assault weapons...

Last edited by Mayhem like Me; 01-07-2013 at 14:16..
Mayhem like Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 14:22   #86
nmk

Quote:
I've never understood why people are mocked for refusing to believe what the media and govt. says when they have a history of lying and covering up. It's almost like we are just supposed to accept what we're told, but what have they ever done to cause me to trust them? There are dozens of inconsistencies with the Sandy Hook shooting, and earlier shootings like in Aurora and the Gabby Giffords shooting (all white males with high cap. weapons).

The "shooter" was found only with pistols yet rifle brass (and no rifle) and rifle like wounds were reported?

Why were first responders not allowed to enter the school until DAYS after the shootings? Didn't Eric Holder himself (Mr fast and furious) go to Sandy Hook to meet privately with the first responders?

Where are any crime scene photos?

Notice how quickly, within a few hours, the Pres and the media were already crying gun control. Almost instantly.

Where is Adam Lanzas connection with the school? What was his motive? Where is the evidence he did any of it? Seems like nobody knew him, and surely if he went to school there that there would be a record of him.

http://youtu.be/ibRw4R8j35o

It just goes on and on.

Worth a listen:
Derp.
nmk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 14:23   #87
Mayhem like Me
Semper Paratus

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenpoprofessor View Post
http://youtu.be/Db1k1vT8Ud8

Have a great gun carryin' Kenpo day

Clyde
I guess if you agree with the agenda you would believe it if a kid said a unicorn riding bigfoot did it... it would not make it so.

Old 01-07-2013, 14:33   #88
Booker

Quote:
Originally Posted by RussP View Post
So you're saying it is solely the local government's fault that they did not budget an SRO for that school. That's a problem in many jurisdictions.
When the government insists on setting up these special gun free zones knowing damn good and well that they can not protect the people forced into them, then they are at fault!
Booker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 14:59   #89
vart

Quote:
I guess if you agree with the agenda you would believe it if a kid said a unicorn riding bigfoot did it... it would not make it so.

Just wanted to clarify that a unicorn riding bigfoot is ridiculous.

Bigfoot; being a bipedal humanoid would most certainly be riding a unicorn, and not the other way around...

"That's a big bite of crap sandwich, my friend..."

Rabbi - "Anyways, that is a beautiful car. Bill probably already farted in it."
vart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 15:29   #90
RussP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booker View Post
I, however, don't need an "official" report to know that, once again, a gunman was able to take his sweet-ass time killing his victims while the Police were nowhere to be found!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RussP View Post
So you're saying it is solely the local government's fault that they did not budget an SRO for that school. That's a problem in many jurisdictions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booker View Post
When the government insists on setting up these special gun free zones knowing damn good and well that they can not protect the people forced into them, then they are at fault!
Thanks for clarifying that. Kinda sounded at first like it was the police's fault for not already being there.

Yeah, politicians have their way of saying, "Gee, we never thought anything like this would happen here."

"Comment is free, but facts are sacred." C.P. Scott, 1921
RussP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 15:29   #91
Mayhem like Me
Semper Paratus

Quote:
Originally Posted by vart View Post
Just wanted to clarify that a unicorn riding bigfoot is ridiculous.

Bigfoot; being a bipedal humanoid would most certainly be riding a unicorn, and not the other way around...
That's what they want you to believe

Old 01-07-2013, 16:51   #92
Bruce M

Quote:

Why were first responders not allowed to enter the school until DAYS after the shootings? Didn't Eric Holder himself (Mr fast and furious) go to Sandy Hook to meet privately with the first responders?

Where are any crime scene photos?

..:

Who were the first responders who were not allowed entry, and what was their relationship to the investigation?

When are crime scene photographs from homicide investigations released? Are they released to anyone who asks for them prior to the completion of the investigation?
I never talked to anyone who had to fire their gun who said "I wished I had the smaller gun and fewer rounds with me" Just because you find a hundred people who agree with you on the internet does not mean you're right.

Last edited by Bruce M; 01-07-2013 at 16:51..
Bruce M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 21:46   #93
eyelikeglasses
Hooah, Hooah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HollowHead View Post
And unfortunately, necessary for the terminally ignorant. HH
Try some of your googlefu on Bat-HIIDE. We field tested it in 2008, overseas, for eventual deployment CONUS. Your .gov doesn't care about you.
Old 01-07-2013, 23:29   #94
eyelikeglasses
Hooah, Hooah.

And, no.

I'm not worried.

Last edited by eyelikeglasses; 01-07-2013 at 23:32..
Old 01-08-2013, 05:21   #95
beatcop

delete

Last edited by beatcop; 01-09-2013 at 14:03..
beatcop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 05:43   #96
JohnBT
NRA Patron

"I've never understood why people are mocked for refusing to believe what the media and govt. says "

Because they don't have any evidence and don't make any sense. They just keep repeating, "The government has lied before so there."

Why not wait for the police investigation report before jumping to conclusions?

I'm guessing it isn't any fun to be mocked repeatedly.
JohnBT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 05:53   #97
donovan655

Quote:
100% agreed.
Old 01-08-2013, 07:20   #98
All Pro Sports Hero
Glock Star

Quote:
I've never understood why people are mocked for refusing to believe what the media and govt. says when they have a history of lying and covering up. It's almost like we are just supposed to accept what we're told, but what have they ever done to cause me to trust them?
I know, it's laughable. Myself and others tried to discuss some of these OBVIOUS Sandy Hook concerns a couple weeks ago and got ridiculed as if we were moonbats. Felt like I was in the twilight zone. Sheep, it's right in front of your face. It's okay to acknowledge, question and discuss.
All Pro Sports Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 07:56   #99
mgs
Always Carrying

PA State Police have the official report I was told Sunday by our Gun Clubs Attorney. He stated only hundguns were found in the classroom. I would think a PA Policeman would not lie to our Attorney. I can only report what I was told. If a first responder found a rifle and wants to correct me here, I'm open to their facts and knowledge.

Here's an example of our fine media. Our local bank was robbed and the customers took down the bad guy (quick summary). Just spoke to one of the tellers yesterday. The fact is the masked robber bumped into one of the customers and spilled his coffee all over him (bank serves free coffee to customers) so the customer kick his ass in the bank and was just pissed. He was not the hero the media portrayed. He assulted the robber for spilling his coffee. All I said was.....really? She said......really! This is the second time this bank was robbed in two months. Both times the robber got $475 in ones. Glad the robber got caught and his ass kicked for spilling coffee.
mgs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 08:03   #100
beatcop

delete

Last edited by beatcop; 01-09-2013 at 14:03..
beatcop is offline   Reply With Quote