SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 01-06-2013, 19:33   #51
countrygun

Quote:
Originally Posted by G23Gen4TX View Post
I'm sure you will find out. Maybe a friend of the mother? Loaned her his car? There are million of possibilities and none of them includes a conspiracy.
When something terrible happens, but everything fits neatly and it all wraps up with no loose ends and unexplained things THEN worry. If it can all be "solved" quickly, that is suspicious. It always amazes me that "conspiracists" can weave some amazingly complex theories filled with Swiss-watch-like precision and yet claim that they have found something so glaring, that these intricate plotters must have overlooked, that it proves their whole theory.

I blame TV "Who done its"
countrygun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 19:44   #52
harlenm

I can offer one piece of information from the video. They mention that the guy in the woods was placed in the front of the police car, and then the caption wa "why the front seat" or something like that.

CT state police cruisers do not have cages in them. All suspects are handcuffed and placed into the front passenger seat of the cruiser, and then seat belted in.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S 3
harlenm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 19:48   #53
jakebrake
cracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdTracker View Post
One turd infringes on the rights of tens of millions!
and that, my friend, is the american way!
21 clubmember #629 freemasons clubmember # 57
Kalashnikov klub member # 413 black rifle club # 830
The road to Hell is paved with good intent
jakebrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 19:50   #54
itstime

Quote:
Originally Posted by kylenewman View Post
Ever lost a child at 6-7 years old? People do weird things. People tend to grieve in really odd ways. I've seen people who've lost those closest to them act incredibly weird. I've seen them do the typical fall to the ground cry for weeks never get out of bed. I've also seen people not shed a tear and laugh while acting bizarre.

The loss of those closest to us can have bizarre effects which vary greatly for each person.
Ever see both within seconds of a camera recording????
itstime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 19:54   #55
countrygun

Quote:
Originally Posted by itstime View Post
The camera means squat. And, yes, emotions change rapidly, or rather the coping mechanisms do.

You ever see a professional conspiracy actor faking grief over the death of a non-existent child screw up like that on camera?

Last edited by countrygun; 01-06-2013 at 19:57..
countrygun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 19:56   #56
HollowHead
Firm member

Quote:
Originally Posted by itstime View Post
Again, you're using what you did when you were affected by the exact same kind of tragedy as the benchmark. As unfortunate as the murder of your own 6 year old must have been, your reaction as grievous as it was, may not have been the norm itself. HH

Sent from two coffee cans connected by a string.
HollowHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 21:02   #57
TX OMFS
Right wing nut

MOM!!! Meatloaf!

Conspiracy nuts are funny.

Old 01-06-2013, 21:43   #58
OlliesRevenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBO View Post
How did you react when your child was murdered?
That's just about as inflammatory as me posting a link to the David and Crystal Brame incident... but since I know you are just making a point I won't go crying to the mods.

My child has not been murdered, and god willing will live a long happy life.

However, I'm a civil servant just like you, and I have seen many people die, and have witnessed the aftermath of many deaths. My experience is that when adults die, the family / significant other reactions do vary widely. But when kids die, what I have witnessed in parents is pure "train wreck" level devastation, 100% of the time. Given my experience, I consider Robby Parker's behavior to be very unusual.

My interest in Sandy Hook is twofold --

1st, I have a 7 yo daughter; I'm concerned with keeping kids safe, and I feel deep sympathy and sadness for the victims and families involved .

2nd
, I'm a gun owner and enthusiast; and if the Sandy Hook incident is going to be used as a springboard to deprive an entire nation of one their fundamental rights (which it is), I want to know EVERYTHING about it.

Anyone who has investigated the Fast & Furious debacle with open eyes understands that there are individuals in the highest levels of our government who are willing to engineer an event to provide the catalyst for gun prohibition in America. Now I'm not saying I believe that was the case in Sandy Hook... but because of my skepticism and distrust in our government (which is born through understanding), I think it is worth looking into the minutia of any mass casualty active shooter event.

Any fool can make a rule, and any fool will mind it.
~Henry David Thoreau

Remember always: The government is not the country!
OlliesRevenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 22:02   #59
harlenm

What I find very odd is that the last 4 major shootings, aurora, the mall, sandy hook, and the firefighters from upstate new York, all of them involved an ar15. Not only an ar15, but at least 3 of the 4 used a Bushmaster ar15.

Old 01-07-2013, 07:57   #60
true believer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenpoprofessor View Post
It's why I posted these vids. As of yet, no one has explained away these inconsistencies.

Have a great gun carryin' Kenpo day

Cyde
hey cyde, what do u think?
have a great gun carring kenpo day
the world wonders???
now they cant wait to get on the net and proudly display their ignorance over and over again"-
Dragoon44.
true believer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 08:04   #61
Mayhem like Me
Semper Paratus

[QUOTE=OlliesRevenge;19830320]That's just about as inflammatory as me posting a link to the David and Crystal Brame incident... but since I know you are just making a point I won't go crying to the mods.

My child has not been murdered, and god willing will live a long happy life.

[QUOTE]

His question was not inflamatory,, Stop being a wuss.

He was trying to gauge what background you have for making your case.

I have been there to console hundreds of parents of dead childern, not just for a second or two but for follow ups and days and years after in teh case of tragic accidents and murder.

Nothing that happens in the days after surprises me.

To think you can predict how someone can/should act is ridiculous..

Last edited by Mayhem like Me; 01-07-2013 at 08:48..
Mayhem like Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 08:20   #62
RussP

Quote:
Originally Posted by countrygun View Post
The camera means squat. And, yes, emotions change rapidly, or rather the coping mechanisms do.
Even without cameras, people use different coping mechanisms with different people, different situations. Often, in my experience, some reactions to these situations come quite unexpectedly, surprising even the person grieving.

"Comment is free, but facts are sacred." C.P. Scott, 1921
RussP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 08:33   #63
SC Tiger
Shaved Ape

Quote:
Originally Posted by harlenm View Post
CT state police cruisers do not have cages in them. All suspects are handcuffed and placed into the front passenger seat of the cruiser, and then seat belted in.

Just curious - why do they not have the cage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keoking View Post
If you're gonna be stupid, don't pull up short. Saddle up and ride it all the way in.
SC Tiger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 08:37   #64
SC Tiger
Shaved Ape

This is kind of eerie - I just finished "The Detachment" by Barry Eisler (part of the John Rain series).

SPOILER ALERT:

The errie part was that the climax happened when a "false flag" operation tried to hit a school.

Difference - two military guys, a Marine sniper and a certified bad#ss wiped them out. The actual operation was different (guys with machine pistols and missles made to act like bombs).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keoking View Post
If you're gonna be stupid, don't pull up short. Saddle up and ride it all the way in.
SC Tiger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 08:47   #65
Mayhem like Me
Semper Paratus

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC Tiger View Post
This is kind of eerie - I just finished "The Detachment" by Barry Eisler (part of the John Rain series).

SPOILER ALERT:

The errie part was that the climax happened when a "false flag" operation tried to hit a school.

Difference - two military guys, a Marine sniper and a certified bad#ss wiped them out. The actual operation was different (guys with machine pistols and missles made to act like bombs).
Bad #sses don't kill kids neither do Marine snipers, criminals do that..

There is no getting around the fact you have to have serious issues to do something like that..
The. gov could not pull it off, look at what happened with the OBL operation, probaly the most secret thing ever and many are talking ..
Old 01-07-2013, 09:01   #66
Dubble-Tapper

Quote:
What I find very odd is that the last 4 major shootings, aurora, the mall, sandy hook, and the firefighters from upstate new York, all of them involved an ar15. Not only an ar15, but at least 3 of the 4 used a Bushmaster ar15.

I assume you jest, but if not, really? One of the most affordable, popular, and plentiful entry level AR rifles available? Doesn't surprise me at all.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
Dubble-Tapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 09:15   #67
harlenm

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC Tiger View Post
Just curious - why do they not have the cage?
It's their personal car, so they can use it with their families, I guess. All their gear is in a duffel bag in the back seat too.
Old 01-07-2013, 09:16   #68
harlenm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubble-Tapper View Post
I assume you jest, but if not, really? One of the most affordable, popular, and plentiful entry level AR rifles available? Doesn't surprise me at all.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
No, I honestly wasn't joking. I walk into the local gun shop and there are 10 brands to choose from, all within $100 of each other.
Old 01-07-2013, 09:26   #69
walt cowan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenpoprofessor View Post
http://youtu.be/Db1k1vT8Ud8

Have a great gun carryin' Kenpo day

Clyde
funny how some folks get mad when you show them the truth, ain't it? good job!
Old 01-07-2013, 10:00   #70
Booker

It's true that many people have questions about the Sandy Hook event and it's true that there is no "official" report yet.

I, however, don't need an "official" report to know that, once again, a gunman was able to take his sweet-ass time killing his victims while the Police were nowhere to be found!

This is why I carrry a firearm. This is why I won't give them up!
Booker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 10:18   #71
HollowHead
Firm member

Quote:

I would imagine that most baseball bat assaults involve those made by Louisville Slugger. HH

Old 01-07-2013, 10:19   #72
SDGlock23
Glockoholic

I've never understood why people are mocked for refusing to believe what the media and govt. says when they have a history of lying and covering up. It's almost like we are just supposed to accept what we're told, but what have they ever done to cause me to trust them? There are dozens of inconsistencies with the Sandy Hook shooting, and earlier shootings like in Aurora and the Gabby Giffords shooting (all white males with high cap. weapons).

The "shooter" was found only with pistols yet rifle brass (and no rifle) and rifle like wounds were reported?

Why were first responders not allowed to enter the school until DAYS after the shootings? Didn't Eric Holder himself (Mr fast and furious) go to Sandy Hook to meet privately with the first responders?

Where are any crime scene photos?

Notice how quickly, within a few hours, the Pres and the media were already crying gun control. Almost instantly.

Where is Adam Lanzas connection with the school? What was his motive? Where is the evidence he did any of it? Seems like nobody knew him, and surely if he went to school there that there would be a record of him.

http://youtu.be/ibRw4R8j35o

It just goes on and on.

Worth a listen:

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEVRL8T View Post

Last edited by SDGlock23; 01-07-2013 at 10:20..
SDGlock23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 10:21   #73
RussP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booker View Post
I, however, don't need an "official" report to know that, once again, a gunman was able to take his sweet-ass time killing his victims while the Police were nowhere to be found!
So you're saying it is solely the local government's fault that they did not budget an SRO for that school. That's a problem in many jurisdictions.

"Comment is free, but facts are sacred." C.P. Scott, 1921
RussP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 10:28   #74
HollowHead
Firm member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDGlock23 View Post

The "shooter" was found only with pistols yet rifle brass (and no rifle) and rifle like wounds were reported?

Why were first responders not allowed to enter the school until DAYS after the shootings?
Not true. There are two? three? members here who were on scene that day and the above is complete BS. HH

Old 01-07-2013, 10:28   #75
wprebeck
Die, bird, die!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDGlock23 View Post
I've never understood why people are mocked for refusing to believe what the media and govt. says when they have a history of lying and covering up. It's almost like we are just supposed to accept what we're told, but what have they ever done to cause me to trust them? There are dozens of inconsistencies with the Sandy Hook shooting, and earlier shootings like in Aurora and the Gabby Giffords shooting (all white males with high cap. weapons).

Why were first responders not allowed to enter the school until DAYS after the shootings? Didn't Eric Holder himself (Mr fast and furious) go to Sandy Hook to meet privately with the first responders?

Where are any crime scene photos?

Notice how quickly, within a few hours, the Pres and the media were already crying gun control. Almost instantly.

Where is Adam Lanzas connection with the school? What was his motive? Where is the evidence he did any of it? Seems like nobody knew him, and surely if he went to school there that there would be a record of him.

http://youtu.be/ibRw4R8j35o

It just goes on and on.

Worth a listen:
Exactly what do you know about working a crime scene? Please post your formal training to see, since you seem to have all the answers. No, watching CSI doesn't count.

I'd also like to know how involved you are with the current investigation. Your comments seem to indicate knowledge beyond that which has been reported. After all, you would have to have been on scene or actively involved in the investigation. or, at least working in LE in the immediate area, to know details like there not being any rifle brass found on scene.

Anxiously awaiting your reply, but not really going to hold my breath for legitimate answers.
wprebeck is offline   Reply With Quote