Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 01-12-2013, 17:04   #1
ContractSoldier

The 2nd Amendment Needs Your Help

My fellow Glock friends, I write to you tonight with a sense of urgency. The time has come to serve our country by speaking out against the new Assault Weapons Ban.

If the AWB bill passes into law in the next couple of months, I believe that it will be the worst piece of anti-gun legislation to ever pass into law, and it will have the most detrimental impact on are gun rights, ending with the complete ban of all firearms. Think domino effect.

I would like to ask everyone who is reading this, to please watch the two videos posted below (One in reference to the AWB, and the other in reference to Walmart) and please write your congressmen in support of are 2nd amendment rights, and ask them to vote against the new AWB. Also write to Walmart, and ask them to stand on the side of the 2nd amendment, and to not remove firearms sales from their stores like Dicks Sporting Goods did.

If you don't know what to write, or if your simply pressed for time, there are cut and paste letters posted in each of the videos discription. Just simply click on show more, under the You Tube video to expose the contact information and pre-wrote letter.

Please post these video links on other social media sites (Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, and other firearms forums) and ask others to do the same.

Ronald Reagon once said that "history will record with the greatest astonishment that those who had the most to lose did the least to prevent its happening"

Let's do are part to prevent the AWB bill from passing.

Call to Action: Write Congressmen

Call to Action: Walmart Campaign

Find your Representative contact information here:

http://www.house.gov/representatives/find/

Find your Senators contact information here:

http://www.senate.gov/general/contac.../////SUGGESTED

Last edited by ContractSoldier; 01-12-2013 at 17:07..
ContractSoldier is offline   Reply With Quote