Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.
Closed Thread

Old 12-28-2012, 09:28   #76
ray9898

Quote:
Originally Posted by meathead19 View Post
OR

Why was each family assigned an "officer?"

Not one parent wanted to see their child's body for a final time? So they ALL accepted head photos by the ME?

Why will it take months to get a final report when there's one shooter that opted out? Heck, after the VT shooting, seemed it was only a wk or two for a final report. Same for Batman shooting.
To keep the media away and to offer a direct contact to the investigation.

Not uncommon. There will be time for a final viewing at the funeral home.

Because the case must be compiled with the same vigor as one that is being prepared for trial. On such a massive scene it simply takes time. To compile every involved persons findings into a singular report is no small task.

Last edited by ray9898; 12-28-2012 at 09:41..
Old 12-28-2012, 09:33   #77
ray9898

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baba Louie View Post
I've looked all over the internet to find a photo or reporters statement that they actually saw the body bags being removed from the school and my google-fu is weak admittedly, but all I can find is a CBS report w/ Lt Paul Vance saying the bodies were removed overnight, after the ME was finished identifying them. I don't doubt the Lt. but do find it odd that the media vultures, not a one, noted or saw any such thing. Did I miss it? Is it in a local paper or did anyone else see 27 bodies removed in the middle of the morning/night/wee hours/O dark thirty?
How would they have the pictures? The press was completely isolated from the school grounds and the only images were from a helicopter. The bodies were removed at night.
Old 12-28-2012, 09:33   #78
Ruggles

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray9898 View Post
To keep the media away and to offer a direct contact to the investigation.

Not uncommon. There will be time for a final viewing at the funeral home.

Because the case must be compiled with the same vigor as on that is being prepared for trial. On such a massive scene it simply takes time.
It's amazing that people think this would be treated as some single murder in a suburban home. As if the way the LEOs and other responders would react would be some type of SOP to a common crime. Close to 30 bodies the vast majority of them 6 and 7 years olds. To think that anything about how it would be handled afterwards would be predictable or as a SOP is silly.
Old 12-28-2012, 10:29   #79
Mayhem like Me
Semper Paratus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruggles View Post
It's amazing that people think this would be treated as some single murder in a suburban home. As if the way the LEOs and other responders would react would be some type of SOP to a common crime. Close to 30 bodies the vast majority of them 6 and 7 years olds. To think that anything about how it would be handled afterwards would be predictable or as a SOP is silly.
Stop making sense and start jumping to outrageous conclusions if you want to keep posting here buster.....
Old 12-28-2012, 11:01   #80
Roger1079

Quote:
Nobody has blamed the Jews or Gypsies yet
I blame Call of Duty Black Ops 2.

On a more serious note, anyone that thinks this tragedy is any more than some lunatic walking into a school and commiting unthinkable acts against children and their educators is an absolute fool. It boggles my mind how some of you can fabricate such ridiculous theories to explain a situation such as this. Some of the greatest fiction authors to have ever lived couldn't match the level of imagination that some of the tin foilers have.

Last edited by Roger1079; 12-28-2012 at 11:06..
Old 12-28-2012, 11:06   #81
Dragoon44
Lifetime Membership
Unfair Facist

I read the story in the link. To me it was one long Tsunami of stupid written by someone without a clue whose "expertise" comes from TV and movies.
Old 12-28-2012, 11:09   #82
Roger1079

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoon44 View Post
I read the story in the link. To me it was one long Tsunami of stupid written by someone without a clue whose "expertise" comes from TV and movies.
Just wait for Dylan Avery to write the "documentary" for it.
Old 12-28-2012, 11:21   #83
Marlowe

Scratch a conspiracy theory and you will likely find the theorist's agenda...
Old 12-28-2012, 11:32   #84
Bruce M

Quote:
Originally Posted by countrygun View Post

I've run out of ideas that don't involve space aliens and cloaking devices. If anyone would care to show me another scenario that I missed, go ahead, I can't wait.

Maybe time travel or a parallel universe and a portal between us and them?
I never talked to anyone who had to fire their gun who said "I wished I had the smaller gun and fewer rounds with me" Just because you find a hundred people who agree with you on the internet does not mean you're right.
Old 12-28-2012, 14:11   #85
G19G20
Status Quo 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoon44 View Post
Here's a link with police recordings and pics and videos of the Rodia stuff.

http://usahitman.com/alcrcr/
Old 12-28-2012, 15:26   #86
countrygun

Quote:
Originally Posted by G19G20 View Post
Here's a link with police recordings and pics and videos of the Rodia stuff.

http://usahitman.com/alcrcr/
Ahahahahahahahaa

'USA Hit Man" a website with a section entitled "Conspiracy News" ?????

AHAHHAHAHAHA

Go back to being a Paulbot so everyone can see the truth about the Ron Paul Conspiracy Theorists conspiracy.
Old 12-28-2012, 15:28   #87
DanaT
Pharaoh

The gun being removed from the trunk is a shotgun with a pistol grip; not an AR15.
2x4=8, not 14.
Many of the truths that we cling to depend on our point of view.
Old 12-28-2012, 17:19   #88
Glocksanity

Quote:
What is the real story of Sandy Hook in a few sentences? Who is the media covering for?
MOSSAD black op. Just like 911.

Sic semper evello mortem Tyrannis!
Old 12-28-2012, 17:31   #89
G19G20
Status Quo 2014

Quote:
Ahahahahahahahaa

'USA Hit Man" a website with a section entitled "Conspiracy News" ?????

AHAHHAHAHAHA

Go back to being a Paulbot so everyone can see the truth about the Ron Paul Conspiracy Theorists conspiracy.
Lemme see if I get this right. You can't refute anything in the link so instead you choose to attack the name of the website and attack me, attempting to "poison the well" by trying to link me to Ron Paul so that anyone that isn't a fan of Ron Paul will dismiss whatever I post out of hand (logical fallacy called guilt by association). Is that how it works?

You suck at trolling. How about refuting the contents of the link? Dragoon44 asked for a link to the police recordings. They're in that link. Now buzz off and let the adults talk.

Last edited by G19G20; 12-28-2012 at 17:33..
Old 12-28-2012, 17:34   #90
meathead19

Quote:
Lemme see if I get this right. You can't refute anything in the link so instead you choose to attack the name of the website and attack me, attempting to "poison the well" by trying to link me to Ron Paul so that anyone that isn't a fan of Ron Paul will dismiss whatever I post out of hand (logical fallacy called guilt by association). Is that how it works?

You suck at trolling. How about refuting the contents of the link? Dragoon44 asked for a link to the police recordings. They're in that link. Now buzz off and let the adults talk.
Just put him on ignore status. Not worth the time. Check out his post count......Heck, he posts "something" everytime he breaths.

It's like the guy in the meeting who loves to hear his own voice, but he's the only one.

Last edited by meathead19; 12-28-2012 at 17:42..
Old 12-28-2012, 17:38   #91
G19G20
Status Quo 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by meathead19 View Post
Just put him on ignore status. Not worth the time. Check out his post count......Heck, he posts "something" everytime he breaths.

It's like the guy in the meeting who loves to hear his own voice, but he's the only one.
Countrygov and I have a long history in the political issues forum. He's had a hard-on for me for like a year now and starts drooling whenever I post something. It's flattering but entirely too easy to expose his poor trolling skills.

Last edited by G19G20; 12-28-2012 at 18:00..
Old 12-28-2012, 17:39   #92
countrygun

Quote:
Lemme see if I get this right. You can't refute anything in the link so instead you choose to attack the name of the website and attack me, attempting to "poison the well" by trying to link me to Ron Paul so that anyone that isn't a fan of Ron Paul will dismiss whatever I post out of hand. Is that how it works?

You suck at trolling. How about refuting the contents of the link?
Throw me another hanging curveball. Everything in that article is based upon someone looking at an apple and saying "it is actually an orange that someone put in an apple skin".

It completely depends upon believing "alternate explanations" of reality.

The whole thing is spun around folks, not seeing reality work like it does on CSI, and then spinning their own fantasies.

Something along the line of that shlockey movie about Abraham Lincoln being a vampire hunter. Now prove he wasn't
Old 12-28-2012, 17:47   #93
G19G20
Status Quo 2014

Quote:
Throw me another hanging curveball. Everything in that article is based upon someone looking at an apple and saying "it is actually an orange that someone put in an apple skin".

It completely depends upon believing "alternate explanations" of reality.

The whole thing is spun around folks, not seeing reality work like it does on CSI, and then spinning their own fantasies.

Something along the line of that shlockey movie about Abraham Lincoln being a vampire hunter. Now prove he wasn't
Methinks thou doth protest too much.

Just read the link contents, listen to the police scanner recordings and make up your own minds. The car that was seized with the long gun was NOT registered to the shooter or his mother, regardless of what the media is claiming. Fact.
Old 12-28-2012, 17:50   #94
beatcop

Who cares...the report will be FOI when the investigation is over. There is no JFK conspiracy here...just twisted agendas.
Old 12-28-2012, 17:53   #95
meathead19

Quote:
Originally Posted by beatcop View Post
Who cares...the report will be FOI when the investigation is over. There is no JFK conspiracy here...just twisted agendas.
FOI? excuse my ignorance.
Old 12-28-2012, 17:56   #96
beatcop

Freedom of information act...the whole deal will be avail when the investigation is closed. CSP major crime squad likely has the overall investigation.
Old 12-28-2012, 17:57   #97
G19G20
Status Quo 2014

Freedom of Information, as in FOIA requests.

It's always reliable to ask gov't for reports on it's own conduct and investigations. Im sure they'll find no irregularities. Move along folks...

Last edited by G19G20; 12-28-2012 at 17:58..
Old 12-28-2012, 17:58   #98
DanaT
Pharaoh

Quote:
He's had a hard-on for me
Personally, I like when females want me; i am not into men that have this for me.
2x4=8, not 14.
Many of the truths that we cling to depend on our point of view.
Old 12-28-2012, 17:59   #99
meathead19

10-4....that's about all I got.
Old 12-28-2012, 18:04   #100
beatcop

Quote:
Freedom of Information, as in FOIA requests.

It's always reliable to ask gov't for reports on it's own conduct and investigations. Im sure they'll find no irregularities. Move along folks...
The narratives are written by every responding Trooper to account for their actions while on scene...then the forensic lab will document every autopsy, etc...they are civilians, the Detectives will report their actions, CSP firearms unit will report...and it goes on and on.

They are doing their jobs...they don't want to be there photographing dead kids.

Are you really serious?

Last edited by beatcop; 12-28-2012 at 18:04..
Closed Thread