Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.
Closed Thread

Old 12-27-2012, 21:43   #51
fiveoboy01

Quote:
Originally Posted by MulletLoad View Post
Exactly how many tries at the FAA Airman search site for "Mulletload" before you figured out that it really isn't my real name?

Since I'm not on the list, you'd better start calling the FAA, FBI, DOJ and everyone else you can think of. I just flew almost 200 people over 6 states of Glocktalkers (nice 142 Kt tailwind). They need to track down the ISP from this post and "make a collar" for flying a Boeing without a license.
Easy way to shut r-tard up.

Take a piece of paper, write "PW is off his rocker/meds" with the current date and snap a pic of it in the cockpit up against the instrument panel.

I'd pay to see it LOL
Rimfire Club #6923
Walther Club #310
Niners Club #8989

Last edited by fiveoboy01; 12-27-2012 at 21:43..
Old 12-27-2012, 21:58   #52
Marlowe

Meathead, AK_Stick got my point. All three conspiracy theories are equally absurd...
Old 12-27-2012, 21:59   #53
meathead19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlowe View Post
Meathead, AK_Stick got my point. All three conspiracy theories are equally absurd...
Not mine.
Old 12-27-2012, 22:01   #54
AK_Stick
AAAMAD

Send a message via AIM to AK_Stick Send a message via Yahoo to AK_Stick
So what's your conspiracy that's not absurd?

"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my children may have peace"
Old 12-27-2012, 22:01   #55
MulletLoad

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiveoboy01 View Post
Easy way to shut r-tard up.

Take a piece of paper, write "PW is off his rocker/meds" with the current date and snap a pic of it in the cockpit up against the instrument panel.

I'd pay to see it LOL

Great idea.

Will take a few days.

You or anyone feel free to PM me to put my money where my mouth is in case I forget.
Old 12-27-2012, 22:06   #56
meathead19

Quote:
Originally Posted by G19G20 View Post
Yes. Intrepid folks on those "tinfoil websites" listening to the recordings of the police scanners heard the license plate called in to dispatch by cops on scene. Numerous pictures of the seized car confirm the plate on the car as being the one called in and same car that the long gun was found in. The dispatcher returned that the registered owner is Christopher Rodia. Not a peep from the media about who this person is but it's on the recordings.

No offense but "too long" means you're just lazy and don't have much room to criticize those that did read it.

I don't know. It's a work in progress and that's why articles like the OP's are so important to figuring it out because they keep the discrepancies alive in your mind. Considering F&F and the media's snowjob of that scandal, I don't put anything past this administration.
Yep, never let a crisis go to waste. Forgot that one.
Old 12-27-2012, 22:07   #57
Dragoon44
Lifetime Membership
Unfair Facist

Quote:
Yes. Intrepid folks on those "tinfoil websites" listening to the recordings of the police scanners heard the license plate called in to dispatch by cops on scene. Numerous pictures of the seized car confirm the plate on the car as being the one called in and same car that the long gun was found in. The dispatcher returned that the registered owner is Christopher Rodia. Not a peep from the media about who this person is but it's on the recordings.
I did a google search on it. not one of the "Tinfoil" websites making this claim had any link to the "recordings" of the tag being run. Why is that?
Old 12-27-2012, 22:10   #58
Marlowe

Meathead, I'm trying to clarify my first post (where I said "file this with 9/11 truthers and holocaust deniers)...

Your response to my post pointed out, correctly, of the clear evidence that refutes 9/11 truthers and holocaust deniers.

In my opinion, the article posted by the OP is in the same vein as 9/11 truthers and holocaust deniers: nonsense perpetuated to serve the agenda of whoever advocates such nonsense.
Old 12-27-2012, 22:10   #59
meathead19

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK_Stick View Post
So what's your conspiracy that's not absurd?
I fell and have a concussion......can't remember.
Old 12-27-2012, 22:13   #60
devildog2067

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace Warrior View Post
Says "the pilot" that's not on the FAA's list of licensed pilots.
You know his real name, street address and employer information? Last time I looked that's what's required to search the FAA Airman registry...

Last edited by devildog2067; 12-27-2012 at 22:15..
Old 12-27-2012, 22:16   #61
concretefuzzynuts
Brew Crew

Aliens did it to control the masses.
GTDS Member #7
GOTOD Member #757
Snub Club Member #757
NRA Member
Old 12-27-2012, 22:17   #62
Marlowe

Ah, Hillary's fall and concussion did seem to be convenient, timing wise, as she evaded, temporarily, having to testify. I never heard any statement that she couldn't remember due to the concussion, though. The doctors said she wasn't physically well enough to testify that week.

If and when she does testify on Benghazi, we will see if she claims amnesia. I doubt it...but I do think she will make every effort to avoid having to testify. Whether that's a conspiracy or good old fashioned political ass covering, I don't know.
Old 12-27-2012, 22:20   #63
Marlowe

Quote:
Ah, Hillary's fall and concussion did seem to be convenient, timing wise, as she evaded, temporarily, having to testify. I never heard any statement that she couldn't remember due to the concussion, though. The doctors said she wasn't physically well enough to testify that week.

If and when she does testify on Benghazi, we will see if she claims amnesia. I doubt it...but I do think she will make every effort to avoid having to testify. Whether that's a conspiracy or good old fashioned political ass covering, I don't know.
My post quoted above was is in reference to Meathead's reply about falling and having a concussion and being unable to remember, which he posted in response to a question asking what conspiracy theory was not absurd...

After posting it, I realized it would make no sense out of context of Meathead's point about, I presume, Hillary's fall, etc.
Old 12-27-2012, 22:21   #64
meathead19

Quote:

Sometimes, timing is everything.
Old 12-27-2012, 22:31   #65
countrygun

Ok, for this "conspiracy" to work there re a couple of scenarios.

The Men in Black had to find a mentally disturbed kid, who's mother happened to buy a few guns, then they had to psychologically program him to commit the act without his mother knowing they were doing it. The whole thing would depend on a mentally deranged kid following his programming.

OR

They found a mother who was willing to go along with the plan and that includes getting shot in the head. Again that depends on a mentally deranged kid following his programming and the mother cooperating.

OR

The kid didn't have mental problems, and he and his mother were part of it and cooperated. and the people that knew him are all part of the plot that depends on not one of them breaking the code of silence.

OR

There was no kid and all of the evidence that proves it was fabricated and the witnesses are all lying and so is every LEO involved in the case. Some Government hitmen went into that school and did it and it all depends on all of them keeping quiet.

I've run out of ideas that don't involve space aliens and cloaking devices. If anyone would care to show me another scenario that I missed, go ahead, I can't wait.
Old 12-27-2012, 22:35   #66
meathead19

Quote:
Originally Posted by countrygun View Post

The Men in Black had to find a mentally disturbed kid, who's mother happened to buy a few guns, then they had to psychologically program him to commit the act without his mother knowing they were doing it. The whole thing would depend on a mentally deranged kid following his programming.

OR

They found a mother who was willing to go along with the plan and that includes getting shot in the head. Again that depends on a mentally deranged kid following his programming and the mother cooperating.

OR

The kid didn't have mental problems, and he and his mother were part of it and cooperated. and the people that knew him are all part of the plot that depends on not one of them breaking the code of silence.

OR

There was no kid and all of the evidence that proves it was fabricated and the witnesses are all lying and so is every LEO involved in the case. Some Government hitmen went into that school and did it and it all depends on all of them keeping quiet.

I've run out of ideas that don't involve space aliens and cloaking devices. If anyone would care to show me another scenario that I missed, go ahead, I can't wait.
OR

No one cooperated with anyone.

Why was each family assigned an "officer?"

Not one parent wanted to see their child's body for a final time? So they ALL accepted head photos by the ME?

Why will it take months to get a final report when there's one shooter that opted out? Heck, after the VT shooting, seemed it was only a wk or two for a final report. Same for Batman shooting.

Last edited by meathead19; 12-27-2012 at 22:55..
Old 12-27-2012, 23:07   #67
Marlowe

Funny...life is full of real mysteries, yet some put so much effort into making mysteries out of things that aren't mysterious at all...

A lunatic in Connecticut destroyed 28 lives, including his own. The only mystery is his motive...and it will remain a mystery because only another liked minded lunatic could understand what would drive a human being to slaughter children and their teachers.

I find the article posted by the OP, and any conspiracy theories regarding this case, to be revolting and disrespectful to the dead.

But that's just my opinion. Your mileage may vary...
Old 12-27-2012, 23:51   #68
Ruggles

Quote:
Originally Posted by countrygun View Post

OR

OR

OR

Nobody has blamed the Jews or Gypsies yet

Last edited by Ruggles; 12-27-2012 at 23:52..
Old 12-28-2012, 00:38   #69
fiveoboy01

Quote:
Originally Posted by MulletLoad View Post
Great idea.

Will take a few days.

You or anyone feel free to PM me to put my money where my mouth is in case I forget.
I will try to remember to remind you in a couple days.

Of course, this will be a big conspiracy too. LOL
Rimfire Club #6923
Walther Club #310
Niners Club #8989
Old 12-28-2012, 02:38   #70
G19G20
Status Quo 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoon44 View Post
I did a google search on it. not one of the "Tinfoil" websites making this claim had any link to the "recordings" of the tag being run. Why is that?
The original LONG ASS THREAD with recordings (generally available on Youtube too) is on abovetopsecret.com and has branched from there. A google search of the name comes up with results that you can follow. This isn't something where you find a "smoking gun" just by googling things. Sniffing out bs is these people's hobby.
"If we understand the mechanism and motives of the group mind, is it not possible to control and regiment the masses according to our will without their knowing it?"-Edward Bernays, grandfather of modern propaganda
Old 12-28-2012, 06:53   #71
Baba Louie

I've looked all over the internet to find a photo or reporters statement that they actually saw the body bags being removed from the school and my google-fu is weak admittedly, but all I can find is a CBS report w/ Lt Paul Vance saying the bodies were removed overnight, after the ME was finished identifying them. I don't doubt the Lt. but do find it odd that the media vultures, not a one, noted or saw any such thing. Did I miss it? Is it in a local paper or did anyone else see 27 bodies removed in the middle of the morning/night/wee hours/O dark thirty?
Quote:
Vance added that the removal of the bodies "has been accomplished. That was done overnight, " he said. "We worked very closely with the medical examiner who was on the scene to expedite the process and were able to accomplish that.
I do recall at Waco, the LEOs kept the press far away from the site after the initial fiasco. I do recall reading that evidence there being destroyed, etc. So don't just sluff off as incredible that there might be some surreptitious govt action, because strange things I would assume unbelievable have happened before and they will again. (Fast & Furious? would you really think anyone is so stupid to do that and think they could get away with it? oops. they did. and they did. didn't they?)

Conspiracies and intrigues do happen. Govts lie. People die. Fact of life. Some people snap and go berserk, also true. But when you're busy looking over there, asking the wrong questions, you might tend to overlook what's happening over here that sets a new course for the people.

Especially when you have the media doing what you want them to do and saying what you want them to say.

and ignore...

Did it happen here? Dunno. Hope not. But the timing and coincidence (bushmaster bushmaster bushmaster, no Colt?) and unasked questions due to the nature of the tragedy and the consequences and impact are kinda large and important to some.

So keep an open mind and watch the proceedings (knuckling aside a tear... wasn't that just... well timed?)
Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. John 15:13
Old 12-28-2012, 08:51   #72
Bren
NRA Life Member

I just posted my conspiracy theory evidence on another thread. It is: in an email from the NRA they said: "On Dec. 17th, Feinstein said, 'I have been working with my staff for over a year on this legislation' and 'It will be carefully focused.' Indicating the depth of her research on the issue, she said on Dec. 21st that she had personally looked at pictures of guns in 1993, and again in 2012."

So forgetting the part where she decides what guns are bad by looking at pictures she starts working a year ago on a new AWB, then, with perfect timing, in the holiday season and right before congress goes to work, a guy chooses to shoot up a school while armed with a variety of the exact weapons on her list and nothing else.
Old 12-28-2012, 08:56   #73
DanaT
Pharaoh

What I find very interesting is how the usual suspects chime in.

If it is something they dont like (i.e. an LEO accused of something) then the MSM is not giving all the details and misreporting. If what the MSM fits their world view, anyone who questions the reports is a tin-foil hat wearing nut job.

I think the truth the lies somewhere in the middle. Do I believe people in power try to manipulate? Sure. Does the govt lie. Yes. Is the govt always good at it? No. Are they sometimes good at it? Yes.

Just look at dealing with a country such as Iran. Do you think the govt is truthful with them? No. They manipulate the situation to give them an advantage with what they want to see done. Why is it unreasonable to expect it towards US citizens.

Go find out how much smoke and mirrors occurs at a local level in govt. If manipulation occurs at such low levels, it occurs at higher levels.

As an example, it is rumored (maybe more than rumored) that J Edgar Hoover had files on all presidents and that is how he stayed in power for so long and through so many administrations. I dont doubt this one bit. If one many can manipulate so many presidents, why do we think the govt is so incompetent? keep in mind, the ones you never hear about are successful but you dont have the data points. They data is skewed to show incompetence.

So to our usual suspects, does the MSM report correctly (including when LEO are accused of misdeeds) or are they wrong and misreport things? I guess the third option is are they correct when you like what they say and incorrect and biased when you dont like what they say.
2x4=8, not 14.
Many of the truths that we cling to depend on our point of view.
Old 12-28-2012, 09:07   #74
sheriff733
NRA LIFE MEMBER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochese View Post
Have a gun carrying tin foil day!

"This isn't domestic abuse. This is hilarious!" -Peter Griffin
Old 12-28-2012, 09:16   #75
Roger1079

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adjuster View Post
What in the heck. I can't tell if this is serious or not. The woods guy has been in all the news media and was discovered to be the local pastor from the church across the street and he was in the woods gathering firewood.
I assure you he is serious. If you don't believe it just ask him what really happened on 9/11.
Closed Thread