SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.
Closed Thread

Old 12-27-2012, 08:33   #26
EdTracker
Lifetime Membership

I don't know about any of this tin foil crap. But I do very much remember this.

“I just want you to know that we are working on it,” Brady recalled the president telling them. “We have to go through a few processes, but under the radar.”

What does "under the radar" mean? We know the administration was totally okay with "Fast and Furious".

At the end of the day all that matters is plausible deny-ability.

GTDS

"Don't retreat, just reload"
Sarah Palin
Old 12-27-2012, 09:57   #27
beatcop

I have sat through multiple classes w/Carver...he's a sharp guy and has been doing the job for quite some time. I have faith in his abilities.
Old 12-27-2012, 13:26   #28
meathead19

Quote:
Originally Posted by beatcop View Post
I have sat through multiple classes w/Carver...he's a sharp guy and has been doing the job for quite some time. I have faith in his abilities.

Does he always act like he's off his meds?
Old 12-27-2012, 13:46   #29
Generalcarry
NRA Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by benji View Post
He says this:
[In fact, the Bushmaster .223 Connecticut police finally claimed was used in the shooting is designed for long range field use and utilizes high velocity bullets averaging 3,000 feet-per-second, the energy of which even at considerable distance would penetrate several bodies before finally coming to rest in tissue.]

and then this:
According to Dr. Carver and State Police, Lanza shot each victim between 3 and 11 times during a 5 to 7 minute span. If one is to average this out to 7 bullets per individual—excluding misses—Lanza shot 182 times, or once every two seconds. Yet according to the official story Lanza was the sole assassin and armed with only one weapon. Thus if misses and changing the gun’s 30-shot magazine at least 6 times are added to the equation Lanza must have been averaging about one shot per second—extremely skilled use of a single firearm for a young man with absolutely no military training and who was on the verge of being institutionalized. Still, an accurate rendering of the event is even more difficult to arrive at because the chief medical examiner admittedly has no idea exactly how the children were shot or whether a struggle ensued.

When locked down, kids are huddled in a corner maybe 3 or 4 deep. Figure out the count.
Old 12-27-2012, 14:12   #30
PBCounty

Send a message via AIM to PBCounty
What a strange thing...almost like an emotional self defense mechanism of some sort that makes these people tell themselves that things like this don't "just happen". Does it feel safer somehow to believe that events (Kennedy, 9/11, Sandy Hook, etc.) like these must always be the result of some much grander scheme?
Old 12-27-2012, 19:00   #31
HollowHead
Firm member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray9898 View Post
It was reported and you know it. It was mentioned by the LT who was handling the press conferences. He was a pastor at the neighboring church who was found in the woods cutting firewood.

This. He actually baptized my nephew years ago. HH

Sent from two coffee cans connected by a string.
Old 12-27-2012, 19:09   #32
Dragoon44
Lifetime Membership
Unfair Facist

The real questions about Sandy Hook

The Okie Corral
Old 12-27-2012, 19:20   #33
benji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Generalcarry View Post
When locked down, kids are huddled in a corner maybe 3 or 4 deep. Figure out the count.
I know that. I think the author knew that at one point in the article but rambled on so long that he forgot it later on. Totally contradicting himself during his crazy rant.
Old 12-27-2012, 19:24   #34
HollowHead
Firm member

[quote=ray9898;19783619]......

Double post. sorry, HH

Sent from two coffee cans connected by a string.

Last edited by HollowHead; 12-28-2012 at 22:34..
Old 12-27-2012, 19:25   #35
meathead19

Quote:
Originally Posted by benji View Post
I know that. I think the author knew that at one point in the article but rambled on so long that he forgot it later on. Totally contradicting himself during his crazy rant.

He forgot a lot of things. Hard to believe he's a ME.
Old 12-27-2012, 20:11   #36
HarlDane

What happened to PW? He generally sticks around to defend his crazy claims, even in the face of irrefutable evidence to the contrary.
Old 12-27-2012, 20:16   #37
meathead19

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarlDane View Post
What happened to PW? He generally sticks around to defend his crazy claims, even in the face of irrefutable evidence to the contrary.

Maybe he's being "detained."
Old 12-27-2012, 20:43   #38
Marlowe

File this with the 9/11 "truthers" and Holocaust deniers...
Old 12-27-2012, 20:52   #39
meathead19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlowe View Post
File this with the 9/11 "truthers" and Holocaust deniers...
Not really.

We saw the planes hit towers. And there's a few pics of the Holocaust atrocities.
Old 12-27-2012, 20:54   #40
AK_Stick
AAAMAD

Send a message via AIM to AK_Stick Send a message via Yahoo to AK_Stick
Exactly his point. All 3 of the conspiracys are easily disproven yet stupid people still want to argue.

"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my children may have peace"
Old 12-27-2012, 20:56   #41
TBO
CLM Number 122
Why so serious?

Morons of a feather...

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Copatalk 2

"If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity, nothing else matters".

"A person who won't reason has no advantage over one who can't reason."

"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored."

“Ignorance is a lot like alcohol: the more you have of it, the less you are able to see its effect on you.”

Originally Posted by Rooster Rugburn:
Didn't the whole sheepdog thing actually start right here on Glock Talk? A bunch of wannabees bought a bunch of T-shirts and took an oath to defend those who won't defend themselves?
Old 12-27-2012, 20:57   #42
meathead19

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK_Stick View Post
Exactly his point. All 3 of the conspiracys are easily disproven yet stupid people still want to argue.
Maybe stupid people just go with what the MSM tells them.
Old 12-27-2012, 21:00   #43
Ruggles

Man the stupid is strong in this crap.....9/11 and now this.....
Old 12-27-2012, 21:22   #44
G19G20
Status Quo 2014

Always bizarre to watch people bash the liberal media in one thread then rush to defend it in another thread.

The term is "confirmation bias". How many of you actually read the link in the OP? Honestly?

The article raises some of the many inconsistencies and logical discrepancies that Sandy Hook has spawned. He missed a lot of other oddities as well, such as the fact that the car in the parking lot reported as belonging to Lanza and containing the shotgun (or AR, depending on who you believe) actually was registered to someone else that the mainstream media has never once mentioned by name.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruggles View Post
Man the stupid is strong in this crap.....9/11 and now this.....
Funny how both events are quickly used to press Constitutional Rights killing legislation that Americans generally would never accept otherwise. Legislation that's already been drafted and is just waiting for the right crisis to bring it forward. Sandy Hook is the left's "9/11", so it's to be expected that people will raise an eyebrow when convenient events occur that give the feds the right opportunity to further consolidate power.

"Never let a crisis go to waste." - Rahm Emanuel

What he didn't say is whether such crises can be created or are in fact purely organic.
"If we understand the mechanism and motives of the group mind, is it not possible to control and regiment the masses according to our will without their knowing it?"-Edward Bernays, grandfather of modern propaganda

Last edited by G19G20; 12-27-2012 at 21:34..
Old 12-27-2012, 21:28   #45
Ruggles

Quote:
Originally Posted by G19G20 View Post
Always bizarre to watch people bash the liberal media in one thread then rush to defend it in another thread.

The term is "confirmation bias". How many of you actually read the link in the OP? Honestly?

The article raises some of the many inconsistencies and logical discrepancies that Sandy Hook has spawned. He missed a lot of other oddities as well, such as the fact that the car in the parking lot reported as belonging to Lanza and containing the shotgun (or AR, depending on who you believe) actually was registered to someone else that the mainstream media has never once mentioned by name.
No way I am reading that pile of dribble, way too long. So give me the cliff note version....

What is the real story of Sandy Hook in a few sentences? Who is the media covering for?
Old 12-27-2012, 21:30   #46
meathead19

Quote:
Originally Posted by G19G20 View Post

WTF is wrong with you???!!!

Never question what the MSM tells you!
Old 12-27-2012, 21:35   #47
Dragoon44
Lifetime Membership
Unfair Facist

Quote:
actually was registered to someone else that the mainstream media has never once mentioned by name.
Only mention I saw of the car said it was his mothers car now you are saying it was someone else?
Old 12-27-2012, 21:35   #48
AK_Stick
AAAMAD

Send a message via AIM to AK_Stick Send a message via Yahoo to AK_Stick
Are you on meds meathead?

"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my children may have peace"

Last edited by AK_Stick; 12-27-2012 at 21:36..
Old 12-27-2012, 21:39   #49
meathead19

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK_Stick View Post
Are you on meds meathead?
Do you think the ME was?

Watch his statement and tell me what you think.

Last edited by meathead19; 12-27-2012 at 22:03.. Reason: took out he
Old 12-27-2012, 21:42   #50
G19G20
Status Quo 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoon44 View Post
Only mention I saw of the car said it was his mothers car now you are saying it was someone else?
Yes. Intrepid folks on those "tinfoil websites" listening to the recordings of the police scanners heard the license plate called in to dispatch by cops on scene. Numerous pictures of the seized car confirm the plate on the car as being the one called in and same car that the long gun was found in. The dispatcher returned that the registered owner is Christopher Rodia. Not a peep from the media about who this person is but it's on the recordings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruggles View Post
No way I am reading that pile of dribble, way too long. So give me the cliff note version....
No offense but "too long" means you're just lazy and don't have much room to criticize those that did read it.

Quote:
What is the real story of Sandy Hook in a few sentences? Who is the media covering for?
I don't know. It's a work in progress and that's why articles like the OP's are so important to figuring it out because they keep the discrepancies alive in your mind. Considering F&F and the media's snowjob of that scandal, I don't put anything past this administration.
"If we understand the mechanism and motives of the group mind, is it not possible to control and regiment the masses according to our will without their knowing it?"-Edward Bernays, grandfather of modern propaganda

Last edited by G19G20; 12-27-2012 at 21:46..
Closed Thread