Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 01-02-2013, 13:30   #1
Gary Slider

VA Now Honors IN. NM St Parks. NRA/GOA/CCRKBA/St.Orgs/Etc. Civil Discour

The Virginia State Police have listed Indiana as another state they will honor. You can view the listing here:
http://www.vsp.state.va.us/Firearms_Reciprocity.shtm
Indiana already honors all other states. This brings to 28 the number of states Virginia ďHonorsĒ.

Starting 1/1/13 New Mexico now allows carry in their State Parks. State law didnít ban the carrying but State Park Administrative Rule dids. Those Admin Rules were amended in late Dec. 2012 becoming effective the first of this year.

I donít have to tell you what is in the news lately. I never agree with anyone 100% but we are under Lethal Attack and must defend ourselves the best we can. Joining the NRA/GOA/CCRKBA/St.Orgs Etc or more than one can only help our cause. Numbers mean a lot and the more of us who belong the stronger our voice is. I highly recommend you join one or more. The biggest fights are ahead of us and we need everyone involved.

I am very proud to be a member of the Firearms Community. Seeing the filth we have been called in all branches of the media since mid December has sickened me. What I am proud of is the response of the vast majority of those in the Firearms Community. It has been civil and we havenít lowered ourselves to the very low standards the antiís have lowered themselves to in the last weeks. You are to be commended and I hope we all maintain that high standard in the weeks and months ahead.

The VA and IN pages will not be updated until early 1/4/13 as I am away from home until then.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Member Armed Citizens Legal Defense Network.
Gary Slider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 17:01   #2
Gallium
CLM Number 182
Charter Lifetime Member

As always sir, thank you. You are a great resource to the "carry" community.

Andrew.
Gallium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 19:12   #3
dragbike

Thank you Gary for all you guys do.
Old 01-02-2013, 19:31   #4
beforeobamabans
FYPM

Thanks for the heads up re: IN in VA. We Hoosiers have accepted everyone else's permit for years only to see several states blackball us because we don't have an "infringement" equal to local laws. Nice to see the great state of Virginia finally wake up.

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither safety nor liberty." Ben Franklin
beforeobamabans is offline   Reply With Quote