SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 12-30-2012, 03:23   #141
TX OMFS
Lifetime Membership
Right wing nut

My Intratec 22 ("Tec 22") jams about every 5 shots and, like someone said about the Tec 9, is not accurate and sights are not adjustable. The gun would be fun to shoot if it didn't jam.

My Kel-Tech P-32 is also a jam-a-matic, which is disappointing. It's the second P-32 I've owned. The first one didn't jam.
Old 12-30-2012, 06:20   #142
HollywoodG23

Sig Mosquito: Could not finish a magazine without having some sort of jam issue. Sold it within a week of buying it.[/QUOTE]

I had the WORST luck with a Mosquito that my wife bought me for a Birthday present...Wouldnt get through a mag with any type ammo...I was at the edge of just tying a rope to it and drag it down the road to see the sparks fly...But I ended up pulling the barrel and did a home made ramp improvement...It still has the occasional FTF FTE...But it definately works a 1000% better than it originally did...

To this day...My wife still dont like all sigs just because of the Skeeter!!!
HollywoodG23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 07:50   #143
SDGlock23
Glockoholic

The very first 1911 I ever bought was a Kimber Eclipse 10mm....and an 1100 dollar paperweight. It wouldn't fire 2 or 3 before jamming up, but I smoothed things out with some flitz and a felt dremel wheel and it actually worked afterwards. However I was so pissed that at that point I'm not sure I actually wanted to keep it, so I sold it.

The Diamondback DB9 is garbage IMHO. Slide-bite city (poor design) and while the first one I owned wasn't as bad as the second, neither one of them ran right out of the box. The second one never ran.

On a positive note, the Kahr CM9 and CM40 both are fantastic small pistols!

Last edited by SDGlock23; 12-30-2012 at 07:51..
SDGlock23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 09:34   #144
CBennett

Honestly ive never had a bad or worst one so I will go with most DISAPPOINTING one which would be the Glock 23. Didnt care much for the .40S&W round and its gone from my lineup forever(just as soon have the .45 ACP as it does everything the .40 will and with a nicer recoil). But on to the Glock its self...ive still only found 1 Glock out of their whole lineup (the 36) that actually fits my hand well..all the rest have what I call the industry worst grip+grip angle...just horrid...Owning a Glock turned me into a non glock owner...I was a kool-aid drinker/glock lover till I owned one and found out how BAD the grips were. Went from having a gun id always wanted to own(could never afford the glock) to owning one and hating it lol.

Last edited by CBennett; 12-30-2012 at 09:34..
CBennett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 13:08   #145
Rick305
ra1sales.com

Hands down the Ruger LCP.
Old 12-30-2012, 13:09   #146
Rick305
ra1sales.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noles26 View Post
Worst I've owned is a HiPoint .380

Worst shot is a Mossberg .22 AR - FTF FTE POS
Dang I was just going to order one !

I don't have enough for an M&p15-22 right now and can't find one to put on layaway :(
Old 12-30-2012, 17:50   #147
HauntedAlabama

Gen 2 Glock 23 I had was a pos. I didn't like the grip as that upside down u cut into my hand. That I could live with but it crushed the spent brass. Called Glock, sent it in, got it back, same thing just not as bad. Said to hell with it and parted ways.
HauntedAlabama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 18:46   #148
Paul53
Geezer Boomer

Ruger P95, brand new. Would fail to feed or stovepipe 3 times per mag. 2 trips back to Ruger on my dime, they said it was "within spec." When I spoke (politely) to Ruger by phone, 3 times, each time I got attitude like why was I bothering them, or how dare I say their gun was defective.

Made a Glock believer out of me!

Last edited by Paul53; 12-30-2012 at 18:51..
Paul53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 18:56   #149
true believer

taurus pt908!! it looked great but a hunk of junk...
now they cant wait to get on the net and proudly display their ignorance over and over again"-
Dragoon44.
true believer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 19:39   #150
Tacoma12
The Dude Abides

Sigma in a .40. What a POS.
Florida Glocker #163
G19, G21, G22, G23, G26, G32, G33 & some XD's
Tacoma12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 20:47   #151
rottiman

taurus 9mm PT111a real piece of ****,long trigger pull.The striker pin would work part time,light hits on bullits
rottiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 21:12   #152
bdhawk

Send a message via Yahoo to bdhawk
prolly the worst gun made in america was the 'standard arms of nevada' 9mm. it was very similar to the keltec in looks. the internal frame was not genuine pot metal, it was pot metal plated. frame broke up in several pieces after about 25 rounds. 'standard arms' replaced it, under their lifetime warranty. the second one lasted about 50 rounds, but the company went out of business. a friend's dad had one break in less than 40 rounds. i had given him my magazine.

davis .380 acp...... 12" group [i use the word group losely] and about 18" to the left

amt backup in .45 acp reliable, fair accuracy, but had a horrible DAO trigger.

N.R.A. RANGE SAFETY OFFICER

G22 - G27 - G20 sf

Last edited by bdhawk; 12-30-2012 at 21:13..
bdhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 21:15   #153
Goobalicious2k
Certified Crazy

As others have said, Sigma .40. I bought one as my first new pistol (It was all I could afford way back when)... I would have been better off buying a $350 rock! Bench shooting on a rest AND a vise resulted in hitting low by 2 feet and right by 6-8 inches at 5 yards. Multiple FTF's and FTE's, even has a bullet get stuck in the barrel within the first 50 rounds of buying it!!! And the trigger was heavy, long and vague. Tried calling Smith & Wesson about how badly it shot and all the FTF and FTE problems, they told me to pound sand. I'll never purchase another Smith product again, and warn others to do the same.
Goobalicious2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 21:22   #154
Zyzogg
Bartender

Way back in the early 70's I had a Colt woodsman. Really cool looking gun. Lots of jams, misfires, multiplefires. A lot of Colts to love, they just didn't have that one right.
Zyzogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 21:48   #155
rottiman

Taurus PT111 pistol a real peice of ****.A long,long trigger pull, light strikes on the bullets.My fire, my not! Send it back for repair right life time guarantue no way.A peice of ****!Sold at the gun show half the price.they do not hold there value at all
rottiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 22:49   #156
JuneyBooney

Quote:
Originally Posted by byf43 View Post
S&W mdl 39-2.

It got the reputation of being a 'jam-o-matic'.
A real POS.

It COULD have been bad magazines. I didn't keep it long enough to find out.
Sold. Bye-bye. Adios. C-ya! (POS!)
The 39-2 was carried by some police forces back in the day. It was prone to jams when limp wristed and was ammo sensitive. But overall it was a decent handgun.

My worst gun is a Rossi 357 revolver that is very ammo sensitive and gets to where the cylinder will not turn. I was given a Jennings that would be considered junk but it is actually more accurate than my 642 because of barrel length.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Cool songs:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Cool car:
JuneyBooney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 23:34   #157
JuneyBooney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goobalicious2k View Post
As others have said, Sigma .40. I bought one as my first new pistol (It was all I could afford way back when)... I would have been better off buying a $350 rock! Bench shooting on a rest AND a vise resulted in hitting low by 2 feet and right by 6-8 inches at 5 yards. Multiple FTF's and FTE's, even has a bullet get stuck in the barrel within the first 50 rounds of buying it!!! And the trigger was heavy, long and vague. Tried calling Smith & Wesson about how badly it shot and all the FTF and FTE problems, they told me to pound sand. I'll never purchase another Smith product again, and warn others to do the same.
I think your anger is misplaced. If the bullet sticks in the barrel it is ammo related. Ftf and fte can also be ammo related. The trigger pull is long and safe on the Sigmas. Sometimes a lot of rounds going strange places are shooter related. That is probably what Smith thought too. Of course I could be wrong but I don't believe so.

Cool songs:

Cool car:
Old 12-30-2012, 23:57   #158
Andy W

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuneyBooney View Post
I think your anger is misplaced. If the bullet sticks in the barrel it is ammo related. Ftf and fte can also be ammo related. The trigger pull is long and safe on the Sigmas. Sometimes a lot of rounds going strange places are shooter related. That is probably what Smith thought too. Of course I could be wrong but I don't believe so.
My Dad had a Sigma in the mid 90s and another back around 07 or so. The latter was the SW9VE. It shot very reliably but the trigger was horrible. There's no need for a trigger that heavy on a semi-auto pistol. The standard 5.5 lb Glock trigger or the 6.5 lb on the M&P is just as safe if you can keep your finger out of the trigger guard until you are ready to shoot. If not, then a heavy trigger is not the solution.

But I agree. Unfortunately those problems sound like they were induced by poor shooting skills and bad ammo. Bench resting does not necessarily eliminate flinching There is no way a gun can group (that's also a key word) that far off at 5 yards without something being wrong that would be instantly noticeable. Even then, if you are getting consistent grouping, even if its a couple feet off, then it's probably not the gun. Now if it's patterning like a shotgun all over a B27 target even when properly bench rested, that's a different story.
Andy W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 00:20   #159
ccoprdc

For me it's a toss up between a jammomatic Jennings J22 and a POS Llama .45
acp that cracked the slide on the 5th shot from it's 1st magazine full, NIB with
standard velocity 230 grain FMJ.

David
aka ccoprdc

Last edited by ccoprdc; 12-31-2012 at 00:21..
ccoprdc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 00:50   #160
JuneyBooney

I know I may get flamed for this but the "worst" in the terms of shooting accurately is probably the snub nosed J frame or any snubbie at more than 19 feet. Those things are great for carrying but as far as hitting anything other than the barn wall at 30 feet takes tons of practice and discipline. The tv shows that show guys shooting long distances with a snubbie are full of it. So fellas..get at least a 3 and one half inch barrel on any handgun and be happy.

Cool songs:

Cool car: