Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 04-20-2009, 02:41   #1
CoLoSSaL Uprising

Benefits of Paid tier?

I am relatively new here, have been here for a week or so. I have looked everywhere to find out what the benefits are to being a paid member. I haven't found it.

Can you make a sticky in this forum about what the benefits are to us called "Why become a paid member?"

If it is as simple as paid membership allows us to provide the site, then so be it. But even at that I am sure that there are benefits such as member status graphic or something in the member's profile.

If I am missing it, it is just because there are so many areas of Glock Talk that it doesn't pop out at me.
><> ><> ><> ><> ><>
Old 04-20-2009, 07:56   #2
IWLAFART

I too have been lookin for paid member information. Silver, Lifetime, others.

I would probably join a tier but need more info.
Old 04-20-2009, 14:01   #3
Mrs. VR
Administrator

Hi. This is from a post Eric made awhile ago:

Quote:
I haven't put up any info on that because the final details are not all in place yet. Each level of membership has access to the same basic things now, but each levels gets progressively more of each function. You get more PM space, you can PM more people at the same time, you get more space in the photo gallery and blog areas. ... we will begin offering 'your-name-at'@glocktalk.com email service, with a nice web interface. The successive membership levels will get more email space.

Right now, the classified ads area is just a forum. Soon, it will become an actual classified ads area and when it does, limits will be placed on the number of items people can list. Free members will always be able to list a few items a month and each successive membership level will be able to list more items.There will also be a number of up-sell features, like gallery listings, bold listings, etc, that paid members will have access to. Mostly though, you get the satisfaction of helping me keep this nuthouse running. The site could use the help, folks.

90/9/1

Old 05-31-2013, 04:12   #4
ccoprdc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. VR View Post
Hi. This is from a post Eric made awhile ago:
Mrs. VR, I realize this post was from 2009. Since it's now 2013 has anything solidified yet? I'd love to become a paid member, but if $40 gets me the same thing $250 does it will make a huge difference in how much of my SSI Disability check gets spent. I actually tried to join with this link... http://shop.glocktalk.com/index.php?cPath=13 and got this... "This Account Is Currently Offline". Any ideas?