Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 05-06-2013, 23:16   #1
mongo44

Okie with a new glock

Just wanted to say Hi to my fellow Okie's. Live on Grand lake and just got my first Glock.
mongo44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 00:03   #2
tdonily

Send a message via AIM to tdonily Send a message via Yahoo to tdonily
Hello from Ponca City!

Welcome to the Glock family so to speak. It's what I started with back in 94, and returned to several years ago.
tdonily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 22:24   #3
jtischauser

Howdy from Guthrie!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

|
|
|
|
jtischauser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 22:25   #4
jtischauser

You should bring they Glock over to USSA in Tulsa or Ponca city and shoot a match with us.

|
|
|
|
Old 04-20-2014, 13:44   #5
JDan

What kind of matches do they shoot at USSA in Tulsa? How expensive is it to participate? How much ammo does it take to run a course? Do I need to join GSSF? I'm not ready for three gun yet, but I love shooting a timed course. I've shot the CLEET course many times, but it's only timed a couple seconds at a time, then you advance to the next station.
JDan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 14:20   #6
jtischauser

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDan View Post
What kind of matches do they shoot at USSA in Tulsa? How expensive is it to participate? How much ammo does it take to run a course? Do I need to join GSSF? I'm not ready for three gun yet, but I love shooting a timed course. I've shot the CLEET course many times, but it's only timed a couple seconds at a time, then you advance to the next station.
The matches at USSA aren't GSSF. They have steel challenge, 3 gun, 2 gun, ProAm, USPSA and IDPA. Alpha training academy over in prior just had a GSSF match last month. It's the first one I've seen In OK since I started shooting in 2009.

Mist club matches are $15-25 to shoot. Round count is 150-200 rounds usually.

Jump over on BoomerShooter.com forum if you want more info on OK matches.

Holler if you have questions.

|
|
|
|