Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 03-21-2013, 22:24   #1721
DAIadvisor

What happened to all the Korean mags that were everywhere before? I can't find any of them ANYWHERE.
DAIadvisor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 23:12   #1722
mrvco

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAIadvisor View Post
What happened to all the Korean mags that were everywhere before? I can't find any of them ANYWHERE.
They're on Gunbroker

I've been stocking up on 17r mags for my G17 as we descend into the dark ages here in Colorado, but I've been able to snatch enough factory mags at reasonable prices that I didn't need to go the KCI route.
mrvco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 04:36   #1723
ChuteTheMall
HildabeastHater

Quote:
Originally Posted by grasshoppa View Post
Purchased a couple of 12 round mags for the G26 from bot t act tactical
yesterday for $25 each with free shipping.

I had ordered mags from other online stores who charge the credit card without
any idea when the product would ship and ended up canceling the order. There are
just too many other alternatives.
Please update this thread if or when you receive what you ordered; many of us have mixed opinions about that company.
"I was part of a 10-person team at the human genome project that weaponized diseases to fight weaponized diseases. Pathogenic microorganisms with pathogenic microorganisms. Fire with fire. Interdepartmental drinks were had, relationships made..."
ChuteTheMall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 06:27   #1724
Monte4283

Thank you for the heads up OP, Just ordered 3 G21 mags.
Monte4283 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 09:12   #1725
grasshopper9

I ordered Factory Glock 40 cal mags last week from Bo Tach and did recieve them. They do post inventory on there Facebook page. ^^
grasshopper9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 11:11   #1726
AlanH

looked back a couple of pages didnt seen this posted. J&G has G17 mags for $29.95
Looks like shipping is 9.95. Not sure how many they have. J&G

Last edited by AlanH; 03-22-2013 at 11:12..
AlanH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 13:53   #1727
jofromcocomo

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAIadvisor View Post
J&G Sales has some for g17's. I ordered 6 last week, received them on Tuesday. Just ordered 10 more. Not an outstanding price on them, but tolerable IMO. http://www.jgsales.com/korean-glock-...k-p-59885.html
Big Dawg #950
jofromcocomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 14:06   #1728
gpagpa

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuteTheMall View Post
Please update this thread if or when you receive what you ordered; many of us have mixed opinions about that company.
Don't know if it makes a difference but this is through Bo t a ch Ebay storefront and not directly from Bo t a ch. This, to me made a difference since I have not had problems with their Ebay storefront but with their own website. I ordered factory Glock 26 magazine will update when received.

Last edited by gpagpa; 03-22-2013 at 14:08..
gpagpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 14:12   #1729
JimD303

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcflyfyter View Post
I have a funny feeling about Officerstore. I think I will contact my credit card company to get a deadline for filing a dispute. I really can't see them shipping the rest of my mags for free. I don't think they are handling the situation very well if they are trying to be honest.
Sorry, haven't been watching this thread since we had to take most of the mags down.

We ship all back orders for no additional charges, FYI. We partial ship to try and get whatever we can out to you as quickly as possible. We couldn't even charge to additional shipments if we wanted to (see below).

Quote:
Originally Posted by glockfanbob View Post
You are correct, I do have the freedom to shop where I'd like. Luckily I also have the freedom to voice my displeasure on how a business operates.

MY experience with the officer store:

Place order
Receive no email confirmation
Wait 2 months (no fault of the store)
Hop back online and post how I haven't recieved anything yet.
Next day get an email saying two of my three items shipped (email showing a total of around $6x, the 2 items and full shipping)
Check credit card, total charged $9x.
Email customer service and told they don't split up payments and no ETA on my last item.

Is $3x a lot of money? No, but I never said it is. I check my credit card every few days for accuracy since I use it for everything to get the rewards so without me checking I'd assume from their shipping email I was only charged the $6x.

I'm not implying they are crooks, just giving my opinion and info as a consumer to other consumers.
Understood on the frustrations... I feel them everyday.

The way Authorize.net works (the secure CC billing system we use) is that it gives us a single authorization amount for a credit card transaction. We don't get the credit card info, we don't store the info, and we can't run two transactions on the same authorization (for your protection).

The only way the system works is you can capture the full amount, void the transaction, or capture partial and never be able to capture the balance, unless each customer is contacted repeatable and asked to provide their CC# each time... this is less than ideal, I know.

The way our system currently works is that it bills for the order, as soon as we ship the first time. We can't split what we capture into different amounts on multiple days for each shipment sent.

If we can get a different system that offers us this functionality and the security we demand, then I'll do everything I can to get it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4STER View Post
same thing here- I called the officer store and was not happy with the explanation of the full amount being charged to my card even though I didn't get my full order- I am looking at about $200 being charged to my card for products I haven't received yet. This has been the only issue I have had with them after two orders. They really couldn't give me a straight answer as to why except that is how they do things
I hope the above info clears things up. If it does not, then PM me and we'll figure out what's needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jofromcocomo View Post
Same thing here. Charged $395.xx on 3-15 for an order I placed on 2-16 and all I got today to show for it was 4 glock 21 mags, no glock 17 (5) or glock 18 (4) mags. I can appreciate the situation on mags right now, but now I'm stuck with being charged around $280 for mags I don't have and have no ETA on.
Your G17 mags have shipped already, they're scheduled to be delivered tomorrow via USPS.

The G18 mags I've personally talked to Glock Inc about, and can not get a firm answer on. We know they are waiting on parts from Austria, and we are in line to get hundreds of them as soon as those parts come in.

I'll keep a close eye on this thread again in case I missed any questions, or anyone needs anything else.

Thank you,
Jim

Last edited by JimD303; 03-22-2013 at 15:02..
JimD303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 15:53   #1730
glockfanbob

Thanks for the response Jim, I appreciate the care you show by hearing and responding to any feedback. That's very rare in today's world.
glockfanbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 16:34   #1731
AngelSocks

Just go to Ivanhoe Warehouse...
AngelSocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 17:22   #1732
vactor
Glock Armorer

Officer store has been GREAT to me! prompt responses, fulfilled orders and good prices.

i have also had a good experience with b**tach. good prices on some glock mags, prompt shipping and another happy customer. in general, i think most palces try very hard to keep customers satisfied, and are also often the victim of the timelag by their suppliers and manufacturers in a time where the demand is very high.

thanks Jim and co for great service.

p.s.
wish i could find some good prices on available 9 or 11 rnd. G27 mags
vactor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 17:27   #1733
ESAFO

Quote:
Originally Posted by vactor View Post
p.s.
wish i could find some good prices on available 9 or 11 rnd. G27 mags
http://leipersforkfirearms.com/en/32...mer-black.html
Weatherby 12ga
Rem 597 .22 & M&P 22
ESAFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 17:38   #1734
JoeyG

Any leads on Glock 17 magazines?

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
Old 03-22-2013, 17:41   #1735
ESAFO

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyG View Post
Any leads on Glock 17 magazines?

http://www.ivanhoeoutlet.com/shop/in...ct_detail&p=27
Weatherby 12ga
Rem 597 .22 & M&P 22
ESAFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 19:55   #1736
Ratrod

Just got an email from CDNN Glock 17,19,21,23 mags $29.95
Ratrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 23:34   #1737
deathrunner60

I agree it's time to close that other thread.... it's a mess!!!
deathrunner60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 09:06   #1738
curlysir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratrod View Post
Just got an email from CDNN Glock 17,19,21,23 mags $29.95
Ordered mags for 17 & 19 last night. Hope they actually have them in stock.
Old 03-23-2013, 10:32   #1739
4STER

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimD303 View Post
Sorry, haven't been watching this thread since we had to take most of the mags down.

We ship all back orders for no additional charges, FYI. We partial ship to try and get whatever we can out to you as quickly as possible. We couldn't even charge to additional shipments if we wanted to (see below).

Understood on the frustrations... I feel them everyday.

The way Authorize.net works (the secure CC billing system we use) is that it gives us a single authorization amount for a credit card transaction. We don't get the credit card info, we don't store the info, and we can't run two transactions on the same authorization (for your protection).

The only way the system works is you can capture the full amount, void the transaction, or capture partial and never be able to capture the balance, unless each customer is contacted repeatable and asked to provide their CC# each time... this is less than ideal, I know.

The way our system currently works is that it bills for the order, as soon as we ship the first time. We can't split what we capture into different amounts on multiple days for each shipment sent.

If we can get a different system that offers us this functionality and the security we demand, then I'll do everything I can to get it.

I hope the above info clears things up. If it does not, then PM me and we'll figure out what's needed.

Your G17 mags have shipped already, they're scheduled to be delivered tomorrow via USPS.

The G18 mags I've personally talked to Glock Inc about, and can not get a firm answer on. We know they are waiting on parts from Austria, and we are in line to get hundreds of them as soon as those parts come in.

I'll keep a close eye on this thread again in case I missed any questions, or anyone needs anything else.

Thank you,
Jim
Thanks Jim- That is a lot better answer than I received when I called- You guys are top notch
G19,G23,G26,G32
Ruger LCP
4STER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 13:07   #1740
Hawkeye16

Agreed. Officer store earned my business as well. Very well run.

Hawkeye16 is offline   Reply With Quote