GlockTalk.com
Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups



  
SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

 
  
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2013, 11:51   #1661
ESAFO
Senior Member
 
ESAFO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: HUBBARD, OH
Posts: 373
Quote:
Originally Posted by frogger42 View Post
I know this is a long shot, but does anyone have a lead on any factory 33rd mags?
last week my lgs had 12 factory 33rd mags $49, i'm sure there gone by know but it never hurts to try.
SHOOTER SUPPLY- West Middlesex, Pa 1-724-528-8000
__________________
G 17,21,22 GEN 4
CM9,CW45
S&W 500 & S&W 686
.223 DPMS CAMO, Weatherby 12Ga
Remington 597 .22
ESAFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 13:43   #1662
ESAFO
Senior Member
 
ESAFO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: HUBBARD, OH
Posts: 373
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESAFO View Post
ordered 3 gen4 g22 mags from leipers late yesterday & got a e-mail confirmation of shipment this morning.
just recieved my mags, speedy service from them thumbs up.
__________________
G 17,21,22 GEN 4
CM9,CW45
S&W 500 & S&W 686
.223 DPMS CAMO, Weatherby 12Ga
Remington 597 .22
ESAFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 15:14   #1663
JRWnTN
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Tenn
Posts: 174
Ordered two G17 mags from Midway on March 13, they arrived today.
JRWnTN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 15:31   #1664
Cwlongshot
Senior Member
 
Cwlongshot's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 434
I do nto know stock, But I have been waiting and waiting for two G20 mags since late December last year... Midway was frustrating to say the least...

I began searching and came across Target Sports USA. I ordered two on the 12th and had them in my hands on the 15th.. They earned me as a customer!!

CW
__________________
NRA Life member NRA Certified Pistol & Shotgun Instructor NRA Certified Rifle Coach Certified Range Officer Reloading Instructor
ALWAYS REMEMBER, FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
Cwlongshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 16:23   #1665
freezetime
Member
 
freezetime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by frogger42 View Post
I know this is a long shot, but does anyone have a lead on any factory 33rd mags?

I got one for $75 from a LGS, and then went to gun show on saturday and saw them for $60.
__________________
Daniel Defense, Glock, Remington, Ruger and Rossi.
freezetime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 16:53   #1666
SDR
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 75
Grabagun has the 17 round G17 magazines in stock, $31.47 shipped!

http://grabagun.com/glock-magazine-g...-9mm-17rd.html
SDR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 18:28   #1667
PAGunner
Senior Member
 
PAGunner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Sunny South Florida
Posts: 6,555
At this point I'm seeing pmags at my LGS for 20 a piece when they sold pre panic for 17, Glock mags in abundance, even M&P mags... I wouldn't pay more than 25 for a Glock mag.
__________________
certified gun nut
PAGunner is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 20:04   #1668
grasshopper9
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 35
Agreed^^

My local gun show this weekend had new pmags for $20 but ammo was still crazy, 9mm FMJ box of 50 for $35-40. .22lr 550 bricks were $60
grasshopper9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 21:34   #1669
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck
 
Join Date: Dec 1998
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Posts: 6,922
Intelligence report from the big Indy gun show:

On the last day of the show, vendors had reduced NIW GI mags to $15 each.

Glock factory hicap mags in 9mm could be bought for $35.

Ammo prices were still in the Twilight Zone.
__________________
Samurai Rabbi
samurairabbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 05:45   #1670
trekgod3
Quad-Glocker
 
trekgod3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Jupiter, FL
Posts: 377
Got my 50 round drum yesterday. Taking it to the range tomorrow morning.

__________________
G21 G30 G17 G27
Florida Glockers Club #1980

Check out my firearms blog:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
trekgod3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 14:19   #1671
uptickk
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Illinois
Posts: 18
Midwest has Glock 23 gen4 10 rd mags in
uptickk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 14:39   #1672
glockfanbob
Senior Member
 
glockfanbob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: CT
Posts: 3,358


Quote:
Originally Posted by canesfan View Post
I ordered right around the same day you did and just got my G19 yesterday. Good news for all.
I got my order after m last post about it, however without the 33 rd mag I ordered. I understand it's out of stock with no ETA, however not too happy I was charged the full amount of the order despite not receiving the full order and without being provided an estimated date of receiving it. As it is it's been 2 months, I'm not sure I want to wait a few more months for a mag I was charged for months ago.
glockfanbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 15:12   #1673
4STER
Senior Member
 
4STER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: ARKANSAS
Posts: 145


Quote:
Originally Posted by glockfanbob View Post
I got my order after m last post about it, however without the 33 rd mag I ordered. I understand it's out of stock with no ETA, however not too happy I was charged the full amount of the order despite not receiving the full order and without being provided an estimated date of receiving it. As it is it's been 2 months, I'm not sure I want to wait a few more months for a mag I was charged for months ago.
same thing here- I called the officer store and was not happy with the explanation of the full amount being charged to my card even though I didn't get my full order- I am looking at about $200 being charged to my card for products I haven't received yet. This has been the only issue I have had with them after two orders. They really couldn't give me a straight answer as to why except that is how they do things
__________________
"I'm your huckleberry, that's just my game"
***************************************
I'm a Glockaholic
G19,G23,G26,G32
Ruger LCP
4STER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 18:07   #1674
intenseneal
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 261
For those of you that are in the Phoenix/Mesa area Pistol Parlor has Glock factory mags and lots of them. They have G22 15rd and G23 13rd mags in stock for $40 and they have more that a few Glock 9mm 33rd mags for I think it was $70-80. I know they had lots more but that was all I looked at. Oh and they have a Gen 4 G22 and some other Gen 3 Glocks too. I had to pick up a G22 mag for my G23 while I was there, since MidwayUSA is sold out on mags at $25.

Last edited by intenseneal; 03-19-2013 at 18:09..
intenseneal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 18:17   #1675
JBP55
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 8,662
Quote:
Originally Posted by intenseneal View Post
For those of you that are in the Phoenix/Mesa area Pistol Parlor has Glock factory mags and lots of them. They have G22 15rd and G23 13rd mags in stock for $40 and they have more that a few Glock 9mm 33rd mags for I think it was $70-80. I know they had lots more but that was all I looked at. Oh and they have a Gen 4 G22 and some other Gen 3 Glocks too. I had to pick up a G22 mag for my G23 while I was there, since MidwayUSA is sold out on mags at $25.

The reason they have them is because they are overpriced.
JBP55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 18:45   #1676
JoeyG
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Florida
Posts: 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBP55 View Post
The reason they have them is because they are overpriced.
__________________
Joey
JoeyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 19:28   #1677
jofromcocomo
Senior Member
 
jofromcocomo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: KS
Posts: 102


Quote:
Originally Posted by 4STER View Post
same thing here- I called the officer store and was not happy with the explanation of the full amount being charged to my card even though I didn't get my full order- I am looking at about $200 being charged to my card for products I haven't received yet. This has been the only issue I have had with them after two orders. They really couldn't give me a straight answer as to why except that is how they do things
Same thing here. Charged $395.xx on 3-15 for an order I placed on 2-16 and all I got today to show for it was 4 glock 21 mags, no glock 17 (5) or glock 18 (4) mags. I can appreciate the situation on mags right now, but now I'm stuck with being charged around $280 for mags I don't have and have no ETA on.
__________________
jofromcocomo
Big Dawg #950

Last edited by jofromcocomo; 03-19-2013 at 19:37..
jofromcocomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 19:39   #1678
glockfanbob
Senior Member
 
glockfanbob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: CT
Posts: 3,358


Quote:
Originally Posted by jofromcocomo View Post
Same thing here. Charged $395.xx on 3-15 for an order I placed on 2-16 and all I got today to show for it was 4 glock 21 mags, no glock 17 (5) or glock 18 (4) mags. I can appreciate the situation on mags right now, but now I'm stuck with being charged around $280 for mags I don't have and have no ETA on.
Sounds like a fantastic way to have a great cash flow as a business huh...
glockfanbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 06:41   #1679
xrayscatter
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 2
Ordered 3 glock 19 mags from officerstore on 2/12. Received shipping notice yesterday and should receive them tommorrow.
xrayscatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 07:06   #1680
intenseneal
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 261
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBP55 View Post
The reason they have them is because they are overpriced.
Pretty much everything is overpriced right now, gun prices went up, ammo prices went up and mag prices went up. It is still better than what was my favorite gun store The Gun Depot, they are charging $50 for Glock mags and have 1 33 rd mag and have it priced at $90. They have had it for a while now and I was surprised. Their gun prices are normally very good but they dont have any guns right now.

Last edited by intenseneal; 03-20-2013 at 07:08..
intenseneal is offline   Reply With Quote

 
  
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 21:50.




Homepage
FAQ
Forums
Calendar
Advertise
Gallery
GT Wiki
GT Blogs
Social Groups
Classifieds


Users Currently Online: 1,262
362 Members
900 Guests

Most users ever online: 2,672
Aug 11, 2014 at 2:31