Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 12-20-2012, 20:37   #121
JBP55

A 5 magazine limit and most are 10 rounds or less at this time but they are GTG.
JBP55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 21:19   #122
Buckshot Barry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckshot Barry View Post
From yesterday's tweet

@GTDISTRIBUTORS: GT Distributors Will Not Price Gouge

GT Distributors will stand firm and honor current pricing on all our... http://t.co/ut7eHYSi

http://www.gtdist.com/
@GTDISTRIBUTORS: Customer Product & Service Notification

To give our customers the highest level of customer service, with... http://t.co/dtzhFx92

"Customer Product & Service Notification

To give our customers the highest level of customer service, with overwhelming demand, it is unfortunate that we have had to discontinue the sales of all firearm magazines on our website. Over the past several days our amazing customers have ordered more magazines than we can supply.

At this time, we are unable to give a firm delivery date for orders already placed for firearm magazines. Our staff is actively working on a solution for a positive inventory level and working with vendors to fill all backorders. Once this occurs, firearm magazines will be offered for sale on our website again. Due to the high volume of calls, it may be difficult to contact us regarding the status of your web order. However, we will call or email you back as soon as possible with an update on your existing order. Please check back with us often for the latest information via Facebook.com/GTDistributors or at GTDist.com.

On behalf of the GT Distributors family, thank you for your business and patience during this busy holiday season!"
Buckshot Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 21:31   #123
PattonT

There were not any 40s&w hi cap left at GT's this afternoon in Rossville but I think they had others.
Old 12-20-2012, 21:42   #124
PattonT

I have done buisness with the owner of GT's (he purchased from me), and this does not surprise me. He's a great guy, very honest.
Old 12-20-2012, 22:08   #125
Walkertl

I have both 40s and 9s, and once you deburr the interior they work well.

Walker
Walkertl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 22:10   #126
Rangemaster1

Cdnn was out as of Tuesday and they now have a 5 mag limit. Round2brass.com sold out Tuesday but talked to Matt and he will have another shipment in about a week. Have to call him though. He is making a list.
Rangemaster1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 22:25   #127
Z71bill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckshot Barry View Post
@GTDISTRIBUTORS: Customer Product & Service Notification

To give our customers the highest level of customer service, with... http://t.co/dtzhFx92

"Customer Product & Service Notification

To give our customers the highest level of customer service, with overwhelming demand, it is unfortunate that we have had to discontinue the sales of all firearm magazines on our website. Over the past several days our amazing customers have ordered more magazines than we can supply.

At this time, we are unable to give a firm delivery date for orders already placed for firearm magazines. Our staff is actively working on a solution for a positive inventory level and working with vendors to fill all backorders. Once this occurs, firearm magazines will be offered for sale on our website again. Due to the high volume of calls, it may be difficult to contact us regarding the status of your web order. However, we will call or email you back as soon as possible with an update on your existing order. Please check back with us often for the latest information via Facebook.com/GTDistributors or at GTDist.com.

On behalf of the GT Distributors family, thank you for your business and patience during this busy holiday season!"
My order seemed to go through OK -

I did get an E-mail confirmation - guess I need to check with them in the AM.

I have enough mags - but just couldn't pass up the deal - so it is -- not the end of the world - OH wait - it is 12/21/2012 tomorrow.
Z71bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 22:56   #128
firstg19

id use them for range use only
firstg19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 05:28   #129
Boot Stomper

I went to Rural King today and they had plenty of ammo, with the exception of .223. They had .223, but it was the Zombie stuff that sells for a dollar a round, no thanks.

Walmart never has enough on hand for demand. I think the combination of Christmas gifts and the Democrats asking for gun control has caused a temporary panic which will not last. My prediction is by the end of January you will be able to find plenty of ammo. At least I hope I'm correct.

Last edited by Boot Stomper; 12-21-2012 at 05:30..
Boot Stomper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 07:46   #130
akapennypincher
Glock-O-Holic

People who already have too much are stocking up on more of what they will not use in years.

RUMOR MILL said a Guy came to the last GUN SHOW with a Fist Full of Cash, and bought 30K in AMMO. Need a Forklift to load his buy.

Bet it was a Hand Truck Full of Ammo, and loaded for the trip to his car by the dealer.
akapennypincher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 10:22   #131
Buckshot Barry

Brownells, the world's largest supplier of firearms, has reportedly sold three-and-a-half years worth of magazines in just seventy-two hours

http://cnsnews.com/blog/gregory-gwyn...nes-just-three
Buckshot Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 10:56   #132
cajun_chooter

wait until jan 2013 ... the kenyan half breed will outlaw all mags over 6 rounds... they will be billions of illegal mags around
cajun_chooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 11:20   #133
tonyparson

Deleted..

Last edited by tonyparson; 12-28-2012 at 14:38..
tonyparson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 12:35   #134
judokadonk

I bought a G17 just so I could get the 17 round magazines.

Just kidding
judokadonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 13:58   #135
RUT

Ah, I'm so glad I have a lifetime supply of mags!
Ham Shack #11 (K1HS)
NRA since '63
USMC
"Foreign Aid: The transfer of money from poor people in rich countries to rich people in poor countries."
RUT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 14:46   #136
samurairabbi
Dungeon Schmuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by RUT View Post
Ah, I'm so glad I have a lifetime supply of mags!
If reincarnation exists, are you stocked for your NEXT lifetime?
Old 12-21-2012, 15:54   #137
F-111 John

You'll be lucky to find any magazines at any price. CDNN has the following on their website:

EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY
DUE TO A SIGNIFICANT INCREASE IN SALES VOLUME, WE HAVE BEEN FORCED TO TEMPORARILY SUSPEND ONLINE ORDERS. ORDERS ALREADY PLACED MAY TAKE 5-8 DAYS TO PROCESS. MAGAZINE QUANTITIES ARE VERY LIMITED & PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME!

Unfortunately there will be some orders that cannot be fulfilled due to inventory shortages. We Sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and are doing our best to fill all orders that we can.
YOU MAY CALL 800-588-9500 TO PLACE AN ORDER. OUR PHONES HAVE BEEN OVERWHELMED AS WELL AND YOU MAY EXPERIENCE DELAYS IN GETTING THROUGH!
All employees are coming in early and staying late to process orders as fast as we can. CDNN Appreciates Your Patience and Continued Business!

Last edited by F-111 John; 12-21-2012 at 15:54..
F-111 John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 17:09   #138
tonyparson

Here is a email I got from ****** tactical.

Quote:
Sir,

All our magazines are currently out of stock. We are not taking any backorders at this time.

Please sign up for our mailing list on from our website. (click on this link http://www.******tactical.com/joinourmaill.html) and we will notify you of ETA for magazines as the information becomes available to us.

Thank
Old 12-21-2012, 19:05   #139
gtrcivic
Hokie Glocker

bought 2 33rd glock mags off of here from a vendor a few years ago since they were dirt cheap. Remembered after the first ban going for $120 each.

DISARMING GOOD PEOPLE GETS THEM MURDERED.
Molon Labe
gtrcivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 19:05   #140
TeflonDon

How much were new glock mags prior to the shooting?

Been awhile since I bought any or really paid attention to the price of them. Seeing them trickle back into stock finally and want to know how bad they may be trying to screw me...
TeflonDon is offline   Reply With Quote