SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 01-21-2013, 05:54   #526
kaech

Quote:
Originally Posted by G19ftw View Post
I've got a few older gen3 mags without that cutout.
Me too. Bought in 2008

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
Old 01-21-2013, 06:14   #527
Outer Rondacker

To be honest I never know what to say when I post these things. It sounds good in my head then I put it on (paper) here and it comes out messed up.

I basicly love the 45 gap round. I have to be consealed in nys so it is hard to do so with the 37. And the new law is what made me think go smaller and smaller clip.

I guess I should of asked if anyone finds it harder to shoot the subs then the full size glocks. I have shot G26s and it feals great to me and I still shoot my 37 and do so well. So I should of asked would you give up a full size for a sub?

I would love to just get another instead of replacing it but in my area they give you crap about having a few guns on your permit. Not to say you cant but they do question. Make no mistake people what is happening to us NY ers is coming to your state soon. We need help.

Slug71 I hope you understand I have had this interest for a while just am thinking its time to follow it up now. You are correct I did go both ways there didnt I. I have a reason for that. Once I figure it out Ill let you know
Old 01-21-2013, 06:39   #528
eracer
Where's my EBT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyparson View Post
A member of the spelling police on Glocktalk that can't spell!!
I really, really, really want to think he was being intentionally illiterate.
Matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration; we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death. Life is a dream, and we're the imagination of ourselves. And now...the weather! ---- Bill Hicks
eracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 06:46   #529
akapennypincher
Glock-O-Holic

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaech View Post
Me too. Bought in 2008

Bingo question answered.
akapennypincher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 08:47   #530
jofromcocomo

I just got off the phone with Dillon Precision, they just got a shipment of factory glock 21 mags in. Salesman said that their supplier raised the price to them, so now Dillon is selling them at $39.99 each (up from $29.99). Also said that once these are gone, it's probably going to be at least 3 months before they get anymore. I asked about g-17 mags, out and don't expect any. I didn't ask about any other glock mags.
Big Dawg #950
jofromcocomo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 08:54   #531
RoyHinkley
Bonafide User

I was in Gander Mountain in Jax on Sat. and they had a few mags but I didn't look to see which models they were for. I saw the price, though: $39.99.
Old 01-21-2013, 10:11   #532
uaengineer

Anyone have any experience with Target Sports USA? As mentioned in previous posts, they had 17, 19, and 21 mags in stock pretty much all of last week. I know each company's demand and staffing is different, but I had bulk ammo from another site at my doorstep last week 3 days after I ordered it. TUSA's site says they're just now starting processing orders from 12/28. I have no problem waiting the 3-4 weeks whatsoever if they don't pull a B0tach and send a back order email 2 weeks from now. They have some pretty harsh customer and google reviews so I was just curious about anyone else's experience.
uaengineer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 10:31   #533
toadytodd

Quote:
Originally Posted by uaengineer View Post
Anyone have any experience with Target Sports USA?
I just ordered some ammo that was in stock from them on thursday and it was delivered on saturday. Very quick.
toadytodd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 10:34   #534
Slug71

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Rebel View Post
To be honest I never know what to say when I post these things. It sounds good in my head then I put it on (paper) here and it comes out messed up.

I basicly love the 45 gap round. I have to be consealed in nys so it is hard to do so with the 37. And the new law is what made me think go smaller and smaller clip.

I guess I should of asked if anyone finds it harder to shoot the subs then the full size glocks. I have shot G26s and it feals great to me and I still shoot my 37 and do so well. So I should of asked would you give up a full size for a sub?

I would love to just get another instead of replacing it but in my area they give you crap about having a few guns on your permit. Not to say you cant but they do question. Make no mistake people what is happening to us NY ers is coming to your state soon. We need help.

Slug71 I hope you understand I have had this interest for a while just am thinking its time to follow it up now. You are correct I did go both ways there didnt I. I have a reason for that. Once I figure it out Ill let you know
All good. Lol
Since you need it concealed, I can definitely see how its become that much more appealing. Everyone here that owns the G39 loves it. Since the 39 has a heavier slide I would think it shoots much like the 26 but have not shot one myself.
Is there a range nearby where you could rent one from?
Bull Dawgs Club #571
Rimfire Club #571
Slug71 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 10:35   #535
JimD303

EDIT: WE ARE ALL OUT OF 19 MAGS, STILL HAVE STOCK ON THE G23 MAGS.

We have Glock 23 mags in stock right now at $24.99 each:
http://www.officerstore.com/store/pr...ent_magazines/

Lots more on the way for 9mm, 40S&W and .45acp... no idea when they will be here. (probably 2 weeks for our first shipment, with follow up shipments at 6-8 weeks)

Thanks,
Jim

Last edited by JimD303; 01-23-2013 at 10:05..
JimD303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 10:55   #536
Butch
CLM Number 29
RetiredDinosaur

My question is...... Which one is the 'Gen3' mag?

General Glocking

These are all Glock made mags, note that they all have the big Glock 'G' on the back side of the mag tube. If the mags you saw did not have the G there, they were aftermarket mags, most likely Korean.

If they had the G on only the floorplate, someone put Glock floorplates on them, but they're not Glock made.

General Glocking

U.S. Army-MNNG 73-83 95 Bravo
NRA Life Member
When wondering who's advise to consider, check their profile to see if they have posted anything about their training or experience.
Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 10:58   #537
Vicb

Quote:
Originally Posted by uaengineer View Post
Anyone have any experience with Target Sports USA? As mentioned in previous posts, they had 17, 19, and 21 mags in stock pretty much all of last week. I know each company's demand and staffing is different, but I had bulk ammo from another site at my doorstep last week 3 days after I ordered it. TUSA's site says they're just now starting processing orders from 12/28. I have no problem waiting the 3-4 weeks whatsoever if they don't pull a B0tach and send a back order email 2 weeks from now. They have some pretty harsh customer and google reviews so I was just curious about anyone else's experience.

I placed an order for some G19 mags last Thursday Target Sports... Hoping to see them this week!
Vicb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 11:31   #538
Buttapollock1010

Korean 17 rd 9mm magazines

Just took delivery of the Korean 17 rd 9mm magazines. They seem to be identical to the factory glock mags except the spring. Will see how they perform!
Buttapollock1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 11:46   #539
uaengineer

Quote:
Originally Posted by toadytodd View Post
I just ordered some ammo that was in stock from them on thursday and it was delivered on saturday. Very quick.
Ha, well that's interesting..
uaengineer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 11:55   #540
Outer Rondacker

No range that rents. I live in upstate in the adirondacks and only know of one range. I have yet to join as you need to memebers to speak for you and I do not know any off hand. As of rite now I just shoot on my own outdoor set up by myself. This works ok as I can talk smack to my targets and no one hears me. LOL I will start asking around and maybe I will get lucky to find a 39 owner that will let me blow off a few rounds. I looked back in my old post and it was a year ago I was looking to trade the 37 for a 38. Funny I had forgot about that untill today. The dealer who has the 38 still has it one year later. Gaps dont sell good here. Thanks for the imput.
Old 01-21-2013, 12:05   #541
Spartan24

Good luck.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
Niners Club #2424
Big Dawg #2424
1911 Club #2424

"Go tell the Spartans, stranger passing by, that here obedient to their laws we lie."

Molon Labe
Spartan24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 12:06   #542
jdeere_man
CLM Number 26
Charter Lifetime Member

I have a glock 26, and a 39. I always carry the 26 out of habit I guess, but I have no problems with the 39. Certainly if I lived there I'd go with the 39 for ccw. Full size would never work for me. If I could only have one I'd go with that.
Old 01-21-2013, 12:07   #543
g29onboard

When will you be testing them?
g29onboard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 12:07   #544
Vicb

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimD303 View Post
We have about 1k Glock 23 mags in stock right now at $24.99 each, and 500 Glock 19 mags in stock. We have a handful of .357SIG Glock 32 and 33 mags too (maybe 100 total):
http://www.officerstore.com/store/pr...ent_magazines/

Lots more on the way for 9mm, 40S&W and .45acp... no idea when they will be here.

Thanks,
Jim

Jim,
I just placed an order for a few G19 and one G17 mags. Do you have G17 mags in stock?

Thanks,

Victor
Vicb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 12:09   #545
Buttapollock1010

I will hopefully test them this weekend
Buttapollock1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 12:16   #546
JimD303

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicb View Post
Jim,
I just placed an order for a few G19 and one G17 mags. Do you have G17 mags in stock?

Thanks,

Victor
Not yet. We ordered them at the same time but they didn't come in yet. Hopefully they will be here soon.
JimD303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 12:19   #547
1canvas

just checked for G32 mags and none listed.
Old 01-21-2013, 12:23   #548
Slug71

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Rebel View Post
No range that rents. I live in upstate in the adirondacks and only know of one range. I have yet to join as you need to memebers to speak for you and I do not know any off hand. As of rite now I just shoot on my own outdoor set up by myself. This works ok as I can talk smack to my targets and no one hears me. LOL I will start asking around and maybe I will get lucky to find a 39 owner that will let me blow off a few rounds. I looked back in my old post and it was a year ago I was looking to trade the 37 for a 38. Funny I had forgot about that untill today. The dealer who has the 38 still has it one year later. Gaps dont sell good here. Thanks for the imput.
Too bad about no range. The 38 seems to be the most popular among GAP owners. Is the G38 used? If so, I would ask him if you could shoot it. The 38 will still conceal better than the 37 and you'll only be losing one round under the new law. I'd say the 38 is a very attractive option for now.
Bull Dawgs Club #571
Rimfire Club #571
Slug71 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 12:23   #549
im413

Only use them on the range and never for carry.

Old 01-21-2013, 12:27   #550
Barron76

Thanks for the heads up Jim, just picked up a few of the G19 mags!
Barron76 is offline   Reply With Quote