Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 12-30-2012, 22:25   #241
SCSU74
St. Cloud Proud

How long does it take to just order direct from Glock? $21 a mag seems a lot better than the prices I've seen lately

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
Old 12-30-2012, 23:16   #242
Buckshot Barry

At the time of this post, here are some G19 ten rounders with free shipping at $22. You can check stock and they did ship the G23 ten round mags I ordered Thursday 3 days later

http://www.******tactical.com/gl199mm10for.html

Last edited by Buckshot Barry; 12-31-2012 at 00:02..
Buckshot Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 23:33   #243
tonyparson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckshot Barry View Post
At the time of this post, here are some G19 ten rounders with free shipping at $22. You can check stock and they did ship the G23 ten round mags I ordered Saturday the next day

Who needs 10 round mags? It's the highcap mags we want.
Old 12-30-2012, 23:37   #244
tonyparson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckshot Barry View Post
At the time of this post, here are some G19 ten rounders with free shipping at $22. You can check stock and they did ship the G23 ten round mags I ordered Saturday the next day

And don't count on them being shipped. I order some G23 highcap mags and got a tracking number in an email then the next day I got this email from them

Quote:
Sir,

All our magazines are currently out of stock. We are not taking any backorders at this time.

Please sign up for our mailing list on from our website. (click on this link http://www.******tactical.com/joinourmaill.html) and we will notify you of ETA for magazines as the information becomes available to us.

Thank
Old 12-30-2012, 23:53   #245
Buckshot Barry

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyparson View Post
And don't count on them being shipped. I order some G23 highcap mags and got a tracking number in an email then the next day I got this email from them
I know, they are hit or miss. Been there 2 years ago with them. I'm sure that's why their name gets stared out.
Buckshot Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 03:10   #246
J_P

What's up guys, for anyone looking "I'm good personally" but this site seems to have plenty of glock mags and even some 17 rounders. $35

https://www.gunpartscorp.com/Products/955570.htm

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

Last edited by J_P; 12-31-2012 at 03:11..
J_P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 08:25   #247
cajun_chooter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdrums View Post
Glock store is a little tricky....you think they are in stock but after waiting they never ship. You can call Glockstore but you get the run-a-round story that they have so many orders they just have not processed your order yet. Glockstore is out of stock....basically they don't have anything.
about 3 months ago i called the Glock Store to order 3 - stainless RSA's for my 3 Glocks along with some other parts and i had a question about one item.. i rudely told to visit their internet store and i could find out for myself...
needless to say i ordered from one of their direct competitors.. and i will NEVER attempt an order from the Glock Store again as long as i live.. as far as i am concerned they can KMA..
cajun_chooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 10:49   #248
GeorgiaGlocker
Incirlik AB

I like to buy my parts from Glockparts.com. Good customer service and quick shipping. Unfortunately, they are almost out of every mag they sell.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
GeorgiaGlocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 11:11   #249
jaggedx
Former CCT

Glockmeister is fubar. I made an order for 3 - G17 mags on Dec 19th and haven't received a single email from them. They charged my credit card for $100.10.

If you try to call, you get a recording telling you to leave a message. When you try to leave a message it tells you there message system is full. I've tried many times over the past week with no success. C'mon man!
jaggedx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 11:28   #250
iflyem1

My local police supply store has Glock mags for $25. I bought a few G23 mags. They were all out of everything else.
iflyem1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 12:07   #251
OneAverageWhiteGuy

Honestly I don't understand all the complaining about companies raising their prices. It's simple supply and demand. If nobody was buying the prices wouldn't go up. Would anyone on this board sell an extra magazine for the original price they bought it for right now? I doubt it.
OneAverageWhiteGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 12:23   #252
tonyparson

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneAverageWhiteGuy View Post
Honestly I don't understand all the complaining about companies raising their prices. It's simple supply and demand. If nobody was buying the prices wouldn't go up. Would anyone on this board sell an extra magazine for the original price they bought it for right now? I doubt it.
I have one for sale right now in the classifieds for what I gave for it, Actually it's less then what I gave for it.

Last edited by tonyparson; 12-31-2012 at 12:23..
tonyparson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 12:54   #253
1canvas

Quote:
big difference between profit and gouging.
Old 12-31-2012, 12:59   #254
Black Dog Coffee

Quote:
I have one for sale right now in the classifieds for what I gave for it, Actually it's less then what I gave for it.
I looked but didn't see it. 33rder? Done deal yet?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
Black Dog Coffee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 13:01   #255
OneAverageWhiteGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1canvas View Post
big difference between profit and gouging.
I disagree. I'd consider it gouging if magazines were something essential, like water or food. My guess is people are upset because they sat on their hands for too long and now they can't get what they want. If they didn't need any magazines a month ago, why would they absolutely need them now?
Old 12-31-2012, 13:21   #256
tonyparson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Dog Coffee View Post
I looked but didn't see it. 33rder? Done deal yet?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
It's a highcap Glock 32 mag. I paid $29.95 plus tax, selling it for $30 shipped.

http://glocktalk.com/classifieds/sho...hcap-mag&cat=6
Old 12-31-2012, 13:23   #257
tonyparson

Quote:
I disagree. I'd consider it gouging if magazines were something essential, like water or food. My guess is people are upset because they sat on their hands for too long and now they can't get what they want. If they didn't need any magazines a month ago, why would they absolutely need them now?
People buy guns everyday. When I buy a new Glock I like to get a few extra mags for it. You can't do that now.
Old 12-31-2012, 13:43   #258
Kilroy08

Quote:
People buy guns everyday. When I buy a new Glock I like to get a few extra mags for it. You can't do that now.
I'm in that boat too. I picked up a Glock 22 as a Christmas present to myself. I want at least 3 magazines for any pistol I own. Been tough to do that for my latest purchase.

Numrich still has some magazines, you have to fish around under the various models.

Last edited by Kilroy08; 12-31-2012 at 15:35..
Kilroy08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 13:45   #259
OneAverageWhiteGuy

Quote:
You can buy them, at premium cost. I don't like it either but that's the way things go. I'm sure things will stabalize in the near future.
Old 12-31-2012, 14:55   #260
roger123

Quote:
You can buy them, at premium cost. I don't like it either but that's the way things go. I'm sure things will stabalize in the near future.
Where can you buy them? I just bought a new 19 today and would love a few extra mags.
roger123 is offline   Reply With Quote