Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 12-14-2012, 12:39   #1
kooman

not gun control but media control!!!

When will everyone get it that if the media would quit putting these sick s.o.b.'s on a pedistal and giving them weeks of endless coverage everywhere you look there just might not be near as many mass shootings going on. All the non stop coverage they recieve makes them feel famous in their sick minds. Sorry about the rant but i am so tired of this!! Please pray for the poor families and everyone involved in yet another sad day in our fu$@ed up world.
kooman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 12:51   #2
SJ 40

I have to agree,just heard a commentator say two handguns used, one 9 mm and the other a Glock. SJ 40
SJ 40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 13:26   #3
ejs54

Agreed. Another bumpy ride with CT school.
, 45ACP, 300 Win Mag, .223/5.56
ejs54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 13:34   #4
warriorking

I really feel bad for the victims of this murdering wacko...It was a cold calculated murder rampage against our most innocent..
Unfortunantly very soon the coverage will ignore this and quickly lay the blame for this tragedy in the laps of gun owners all over the country...
The only comfort I feel is knowing the scumbag is dead and if this wacko had tried that at my place of employment he would not have succeded but would have been carried out with multiple rounds from my Glock 40...

Last edited by warriorking; 12-14-2012 at 13:40..
warriorking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 16:44   #5
micdude

Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorking View Post
I really feel bad for the victims of this murdering wacko...It was a cold calculated murder rampage against our most innocent..
Unfortunantly very soon the coverage will ignore this and quickly lay the blame for this tragedy in the laps of gun owners all over the country...
The only comfort I feel is knowing the scumbag is dead and if this wacko had tried that at my place of employment he would not have succeded but would have been carried out with multiple rounds from my Glock 40...
The guy was a DB for sure but in the state of Washington it's illegal to carry in schools. I feel offal about all the people hurt, as a father too my thoughts and priers go out to those families.
micdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 17:15   #6
concretefuzzynuts
Brew Crew

How about the Hollywood elite who make movies and TV shows glorifying guns, then turn around and want guns banned?

The following statement does not apply to everyone!

Kids sitting around playing violent video games, watching murder in movies and on TV (which can desensitize the morality of life). Then add in years of Ritalin or Adderall.

I guess in the years to come, the future populous will call these murder crimes predictable outcomes.
GTDS Member #7
GOTOD Member #757
Snub Club Member #757
NRA Member
concretefuzzynuts is offline   Reply With Quote