Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.
Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2012, 12:33   #126
robrides85

Quote:
Originally Posted by F14Scott View Post
Does "no rules" mean small joint locks are allowed? If that's the case, Randy has a whole new world of Aiki jujitsu to learn. If Segal can get a hold of Randy's wrist or hand before he, himself, gets knocked out, it will be all over.

In college I went full steam against my instructor and he just dodged and batted my attacks until he got my wrist. Then, he tossed me around for a minute before making me jump onto my head and tap out.
Kinda where my head's at too.
Old 12-05-2012, 13:11   #127
Wil Ufgood
CLM Number 263
GTDS #88

Screw these two old farts, bring back Gina Carano!
Old 12-05-2012, 13:14   #128
fnfalman
Chicks Dig It

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAJ View Post
Screw these two old farts, bring back Gina Carano!
She can beat me up any which way she likes.
Old 12-05-2012, 13:19   #129
Rabbi
Lifetime Membership
The Bombdiggity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubble-Tapper View Post
we get it dude. its more played out than the Bravia jokes....

you are starting to come off as a giant D-bag. How are you a cop? you act like a child on here sometimes. id like to see you contribute something worthwhile to the forum

im actually quite surprised that mods let this childish provocation go on for so long. we get it. according to you hes not a cop. move on.
Yes, it is getting old but lets put a few facts on the table.

tantrixs has flat out been busted posting fake MMA pics and Cop pics. He has also used the death of Officers to back up his claims which the vetted Officers here dont buy. The best answer he can give to these things is "I got yall good" or "you people are mean."

If someone came on claiming to be a SEAL and got busted, he would slink off in shame and everyone would cheer. I dont know what tantrix's goal or game is. I do know this, he keeps popping up as someone claiming to know something about police and fighting.

It is beyond fair that people know exactly who they are hearing from and that includes pointing out the fact that every shred of evidence, except his claims, point in the direction of him being a fraud.

Whenever you get mad as hell about it all, grab your rifle and head outside. If you are the only one there...it's not time yet

I cross my heart and hope not to die. Swallow evil, ride the sky. Lose myself in a crowded room. You fool, you fool, it will be here soon
Old 12-05-2012, 13:19   #130
robrides85

Quote:
Originally Posted by HollowHead View Post
I'm doing this from memory so bear with me. Years ago, Seagal couldn't get financing for his latest film because the script had gotten Bhuddist and lost its investor appeal so he had either the Gambinos or Geneoveses in NYC finance it. The movie flopped and the Mafia wanted their money back and when Seagal couldn't cough up he was beaten so badly by two untrained goons he required hospitalization. HH
Can't find that, but something close to it. The choke issue looks like he was wrong about being able to escape a choke - Gene put him to sleep.

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/c...gal/index.html
Old 12-05-2012, 13:27   #131
robrides85

Quote:
Originally Posted by 390ish View Post
I have never been able to understand what "real" is in the context of MMA. I get that folks in MMA do not wear boxing gloves. Is this supposed to translate into being more real on the street because bullies in night clubs do not wear boxing gloves?

I think that people who follow the sport are tied up with this notion of what is objectively real for some reason. I don't think MMA is any more real than boxing or badmitton. It is definitely more real than NASCAR. MMA is a sport with a big following.
Yup. Stuff you're not allowed to do in MMA fights that would be fair game in this fun, hypothetical Seagal vs. Couture:

"hair pulling, and the banning of strikes to the back of the neck and head, headbutting, small-joint manipulations, and groin strikes"

http://www.targetfocustraining.com/u...-defense-moves

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/UFC...ick-Cote-47507
Old 12-05-2012, 13:29   #132
Dubble-Tapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbi View Post

tantrixs has flat out been busted posting fake MMA pics and Cop pics. He has also used the death of Officers to back up his claims which the vetted Officers here dont buy. The best answer he can give to these things is "I got yall good" or "you people are mean."

If someone came on claiming to be a SEAL and got busted, he would slink off in shame and everyone would cheer. I dont know what tantrix's goal or game is. I do know this, he keeps popping up as someone claiming to know something about police and fighting.

It is beyond fair that people know exactly who they are hearing from and that includes pointing out the fact that every shred of evidence, except his claims, point in the direction of him being a fraud.
i understand. i am just slightly surprised that a LEO would act in such a manner on a public forum.

its the adult equivalent to facebook bullying. how would TBO feel if Tantrix hung himself in his closet?

all jokes aside, i realize that this is a public forum and i am a nobody. i just think that people get carried away on here and i am surprised that with all the other name calling threads gettting closed so quickly, i am surprised that this has continued for so long. unless mods are taking sides, which is ok because its their forum.
Old 12-05-2012, 13:35   #133
Rabbi
Lifetime Membership
The Bombdiggity

Quote:
i understand. i am just slightly surprised that a LEO would act in such a manner on a public forum.

its the adult equivalent to facebook bullying. how would TBO feel if Tantrix hung himself in his closet?

all jokes aside, i realize that this is a public forum and i am a nobody. i just think that people get carried away on here and i am surprised that with all the other name calling threads gettting closed so quickly, i am surprised that this has continued for so long. unless mods are taking sides, which is ok because its their forum.
Again, have you ever seen someone make a false military claim? The pounding never lets up on such a person and such people tend to have a mea culpa and then slink off.

I dont know what tantrix is or has been. I know something about his character though, he is a man without honor or integrity.

Whenever you get mad as hell about it all, grab your rifle and head outside. If you are the only one there...it's not time yet

I cross my heart and hope not to die. Swallow evil, ride the sky. Lose myself in a crowded room. You fool, you fool, it will be here soon
Old 12-05-2012, 13:35   #134
TBO
CLM Number 122
Why so serious?

What is different is how despicable his behavior was using the death of two Officers who were murdered in cold blood (ambushed) to bolster his claim of status, while at the same time demeaning the fallen.

He claimed they were his "Swat buddies", but in posts has cast nothing but disdain toward them, and all LE.

We've had lots of fakes on this board, but none have done what he had.
Old 12-05-2012, 13:55   #135
Dubble-Tapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBO View Post
What is different is how despicable his behavior was using the death of two Officers who were murdered in cold blood (ambushed) to bolster his claim of status, while at the same time demeaning the fallen.

He claimed they were his "Swat buddies", but in posts has cast nothing but disdain toward them, and all LE.

i understand your anger towards someone who would do such a thing, but you arent representing LEO in a positive light by following him from thread to thread and badgering him. IMO, even off duty, you should have the same ethical attitude as you do working when interacting with the public.

and if tantrix did in fact commit such a deception, he should be banned. it is sick to use any LEO (or any for that matter) death for your own selfish motives. Stolen valor isnt a joking matter.
Old 12-05-2012, 14:00   #136
TBO
CLM Number 122
Why so serious?

Not following him, or anyone around. Sometimes cross paths in a thread, and in fact he's popped into more of my threads than I ever have of his.

I'm not on the clock here, just a good place to blow off stream with good folks (mostly).

Sent from the capacitor of my Taser using Tapatalk 2

"If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity, nothing else matters".

"A person who won't reason has no advantage over one who can't reason."

"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored."

“Ignorance is a lot like alcohol: the more you have of it, the less you are able to see its effect on you.”

Originally Posted by Rooster Rugburn:
Didn't the whole sheepdog thing actually start right here on Glock Talk? A bunch of wannabees bought a bunch of T-shirts and took an oath to defend those who won't defend themselves?
Old 12-05-2012, 14:02   #137
Rabbi
Lifetime Membership
The Bombdiggity

Quote:
i understand your anger towards someone who would do such a thing, but you arent representing LEO in a positive light by following him from thread to thread and badgering him. IMO, even off duty, you should have the same ethical attitude as you do working when interacting with the public.

and if tantrix did in fact commit such a deception, he should be banned. it is sick to use any LEO (or any for that matter) death for your own selfish motives. Stolen valor isnt a joking matter.
Are the SEALs who go out of their way to out fakes "not representing SEALS in a positive light...." (have you ever seen how serious these guys get about fakes?)

Are Rangers who do the same somehow bad?

What about Medal of Honor recipients?

How about people who claim clergy titles or academic titles that they dont have?

And so on....

Why is it somehow dishonorable for LE to call out frauds?

I would argue, in all of the above cases and many more, it is a far better thing that any annoyance it may cause.

Old 12-05-2012, 14:08   #138
Dubble-Tapper

Quote:
Are the SEALs who go out of their way to out fakes "not representing SEALS in a positive light...." (have you ever seen how serious these guys get about fakes?)

How about people who claim clergy titles or academic titles that they dont have?

And so on....

I would argue, in all of the above cases and many more, it is a far better thing that any annoyance it may cause.

so because some people act like unprofessional D-bags, TBO should too?

stolen valor is stolen valor. he has just as much right to be upset as any seal, ranger, or pro mma fighter (), but that doesnt mean he cant act like a pro. if officers acted on emotion rather than tact and logic, we'd all be in trouble.

TBO and others called him out, and thats that. we all know.
Old 12-05-2012, 14:11   #139
Rabbi
Lifetime Membership
The Bombdiggity

Quote:
so because some people act like unprofessional D-bags, TBO should too?

stolen valor is stolen valor. he has just as much right to be upset as any seal, ranger, or pro mma fighter (), but that doesnt mean he cant act like a pro. if officers acted on emotion rather than tact and logic, we'd all be in trouble.

TBO and others called him out, and thats that. we all know.
Are you calling the SEALs who never let up on fakes (until they mea culpa or slink off ) D bags?

Old 12-05-2012, 14:13   #140
*ASH*

agreed , i dont know the whole story of tantrix but its getting real old in THIS LOUNGE , ive posted things over and over but some people have beaten horse to death wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to much on this topic . how bout it somewhere else .
Old 12-05-2012, 14:17   #141
Dubble-Tapper

Quote:
Are you calling the SEALs who never let up on fakes (until they mea culpa or slink off ) D bags?

if they act like TBO has, then yes. most professionals would just ignore the guy. dont feed the trolls, the trolls starve and die.

if you think this is acceptable behavior for an LEO, then fine. agree to disagree.

Last edited by Dubble-Tapper; 12-05-2012 at 14:20..
Old 12-05-2012, 14:17   #142
tantrix
J'aimeLouisiane

Quote:
Let's clear this up too. These are all "Rabbi's assumptions", not facts.

Quote:
tantrixs has flat out been busted posting fake MMA pics and Cop pics.
All of my MMA pics here are legit, matter of fact several GT'ers have seen some of my fights live in neighboring Southern states.

The "cop pics" you're referring to are ones I trolled you with after I said 20 times you weren't getting what you wanted.

Quote:
Because those are the only 2 careers I've had in the past...let's see...14 years??

Quote:
Again...the only legit "evidence" you have is what I told you was legit...the rest is all assumption. Which is fine with me.

Quote:
No deception...they just didn't get what they wanted. There is no vetted LEO forum here, so I am not obligated to provide such info.

Quote:

I've yet to hear you "disprove" what I said. To have fakes, you must prove them wrong. I can tell you the details of all 3 of those friends I've lost in LE (which I did).

Again, lay off and stop derailing threads. It's very unprofessional.

Last edited by tantrix; 12-05-2012 at 14:24..
Old 12-05-2012, 14:18   #143
Rotn1

LEO's should be able to be, and behave like civilians (normal folk) when off the clock. Unreasonable and impossible to deny them this time.

Ok back to MMA.
My kids did advanced level of TKD fighting internationally. Spent a lot of time in gyms around the world. I'll tell you this don't underestimate anyone who is serious about there martial arts training and has dedicated years or a lifetime to it. Chances are they can do real damage. A trained fighter even not highly trained will destroy any untrained normal person.
The silliness here is that
1 Segal's is a chub
2 He is no longer of fighting age
3 No one can honestly distinguish that which is real from movie BS, so there is no point of reference

Randy C on the other hand was devastating not too long ago and still looks to be in pretty good shape.

One thing for sure either of them could kick my butt on the worst day they ever had
Old 12-05-2012, 14:22   #144
Rabbi
Lifetime Membership
The Bombdiggity

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantrix View Post
Let's clear this up too. These are all "Rabbi's assumptions", not facts.

All of my MMA pics here are legit, matter of fact several GT'ers have seen some of my fights live in neighboring Southern states.

The "cop pics" you're referring to are ones I trolled you with after I said 20 times you weren't getting what you wanted.

Because those are the only 2 careers I've had in the past...let's see...14 years??

Again...the only legit "evidence" you have is what I told you was legit...the rest is all assumption. Which is fine with me.
Are you now a fully sworn LEO?

Old 12-05-2012, 14:23   #145
fnfalman
Chicks Dig It

Tantrix got a cool V-4 motorcycle and that's good enough for me.

I don't care if he's a cop, MMA fighter or a cop hater.
Old 12-05-2012, 14:26   #146
Rabbi
Lifetime Membership
The Bombdiggity

Quote:
Originally Posted by fnfalman View Post

Given his history with everything else, chances are he doesnt own such a thing....

Old 12-05-2012, 14:26   #147
Dubble-Tapper

Quote:
Not following him, or anyone around. Sometimes cross paths in a thread, and in fact he's popped into more of my threads than I ever have of his.

I'm not on the clock here, just a good place to blow off stream with good folks (mostly).

Sent from the capacitor of my Taser using Tapatalk 2
i know you know better. i guarantee your superiors would frown upon you acting in such a way on a public board while announcing that you are LEO.

i know its a good place to chill and blow off steam, but dont let that get in the way of your integrity
Old 12-05-2012, 14:26   #148
tantrix
J'aimeLouisiane

Quote:
Originally Posted by fnfalman View Post

Nah man...that Magna in my back yard is fake too, I didn't provide them with the VIN.

Last edited by tantrix; 12-05-2012 at 14:28..
Old 12-05-2012, 14:30   #149
DanaT
Pharaoh

Quote:

And so on....

Or how about people who say that your family members did not receive purple hearts and did not serve?
2x4=8, not 14.
Many of the truths that we cling to depend on our point of view.
Old 12-05-2012, 14:32   #150
randrew379

Quote:
Originally Posted by w30olds View Post
Is Segal mad because he wasn't in Expendables 2? Lol

Sent from my iRotary Phone
He really was expendable.

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
Closed Thread