Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.
Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2012, 13:53   #376
tantrix
J'aimeLouisiane

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhikdavis View Post
The Bruce Lee heart punch?
I believe you're thinking of his "1-inch punch", which was a demonstration of how much power could still be harnessed at close distances. It obviously isn't as effective as a punch thrown from arm's length, but it is still impressive how a guy as small as he was could perform it.

Last edited by tantrix; 12-10-2012 at 13:54.. Reason: typo
Old 12-10-2012, 13:53   #377
rhikdavis
U.S. Veteran

Send a message via Yahoo to rhikdavis Send a message via Skype™ to rhikdavis
Quote:
Originally Posted by fnfalman View Post
I'll bet that Segal would still outshoot Couture. I seem to recall that way back when Segal was hot on the silver screen, one of the gun mags did a feature on him and the custom guns that he owned. Somehow the name Tussey stood in my mind as one of Segal's custom gun builders.

They need to feature Segal in Expendables 3.
Yah, wasn't he either putting out candles or lighting matches from 25 yards with a .45 on his reality show...?
Old 12-10-2012, 14:02   #378
tantrix
J'aimeLouisiane

Quote:
Yah, wasn't he either putting out candles or lighting matches from 25 yards with a .45 on his reality show...?
I saw him do a demonstration down here a few years ago, using an STI or something and he was a pretty good shot (although it was an accurized gun).

As far as his show with JPSO, he had more perv allegations brought against him and decided to resign rather than face the music.
Old 12-10-2012, 14:06   #379
ranger1968

What a train wreck this whole thing will be, if it ever actually happens;

While it has been my experience that lot of MMA guys have a pretty inflated opinion of themselves, quite a few of them do have the skills to back it up, so maybe some of that bravado is merited;

I think that Segal is making a mistake here, and that it will be comical in a sad way, to see a guy who is far past his prime take a beating just for the publicity.
Old 12-10-2012, 14:22   #380
Dubble-Tapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranger1968 View Post
What a train wreck this whole thing will be, if it ever actually happens;

While it has been my experience that lot of MMA guys have a pretty inflated opinion of themselves, quite a few of them do have the skills to back it up, so maybe some of that bravado is merited;

I think that someone is making a mistake here, and that it will be comical in a sad way, to see a guy who is far past his prime take a beating just for the publicity.
are you talking about seagal/couture, or Tantrix/CopTalk?
Old 12-10-2012, 14:24   #381
tantrix
J'aimeLouisiane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubble-Tapper View Post
are you talking about seagal/couture, or Tantrix/CopTalk?
We'll just go ahead and say both...
Old 12-10-2012, 14:25   #382
Critias
CLM Number 236
Freelancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantrix View Post
Oh, it'll exist if I have any takers. You said yourself you'd provide the plane ticket. Hell, I'll even give you a minuscule chance and let you train for a month beforehand. Should be an easy win for you since I'm a fraud.

Tell you what, you win...I'll reimburse you for the plane ticket, and pay you $500 cash on top of that. Sound good?
So you expect people to fly across the country and engage in a cage match in order to prove something, but you won't just post a few photographs, PM someone with the names of Glocktalkers who you've met, or share your badge number (etc, etc) in order to do the same?

C'mon, man. Can't you see that this is the exact same sort of macho posturing bullcrap that's derailed every thread you've been in for the last month?
"It seems that the least we owe the hero is that we remember him. Without remembrance, without honor, we cannot expect to have such men when we need them. Without an awareness of what has been done, we do not realize what can be done, nor are we inspired to do that which should be done. "
--Paul Kirchner
Old 12-10-2012, 14:25   #383
Dubble-Tapper

on a side note, i am quite surprised that no one from CopTalk has accepted the challenge. I seriously figured there were a few badass SWAT guys that wanted to beat him up lawfully by now.
Old 12-10-2012, 14:32   #384
tantrix
J'aimeLouisiane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Critias View Post
So you expect people to fly across the country and engage in a cage match in order to prove something, but you won't just post a few photographs, PM someone with the names of Glocktalkers who you've met, or share your badge number (etc, etc) in order to do the same?

C'mon, man. Can't you see that this is the exact same sort of macho posturing bullcrap that's derailed every thread you've been in for the last month?
Macho posturing? Have you hung out in Cop talk any?

Anyway...there are no "people" flying anywhere...I said I'd fly to them, to the city of their choice, and it would take place in a reputable gym. After all, what would be a better way to prove what they wanted to know than by posting another pic on GT of me having my arm raised at the end of the bout? If people really want to get serious, then let's get serious and stop talking trash.

Quote:
on a side note, i am quite surprised that no one from CopTalk has accepted the challenge. I seriously figured there were a few badass SWAT guys that wanted to beat him up lawfully by now.
Pffft...don't bet on it. The things to fear most over there are keyboards and elitist attitudes.

Last edited by tantrix; 12-10-2012 at 14:33..
Old 12-10-2012, 14:42   #385
TBO
CLM Number 122
Why so serious?

Pay to associate with a skel?

We get paid to associate with skels.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

"If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity, nothing else matters".

"A person who won't reason has no advantage over one who can't reason."

"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored."

“Ignorance is a lot like alcohol: the more you have of it, the less you are able to see its effect on you.”

Originally Posted by Rooster Rugburn:
Didn't the whole sheepdog thing actually start right here on Glock Talk? A bunch of wannabees bought a bunch of T-shirts and took an oath to defend those who won't defend themselves?
Old 12-10-2012, 14:57   #386
series1811
CLM Number
Enforcerator.

Quote:
One way you can tell the real deals is the real deals get about all the fights they can stand on the job without looking for any on their days off.
Old 12-10-2012, 15:01   #387
tantrix
J'aimeLouisiane

Quote:
Originally Posted by series1811 View Post
One way you can tell the real deals is the real deals get about all the fights they can stand on the job without looking for any on their days off.
That's what they'd like you to believe here anyway...non-stop action, every day. Not reality.

Last edited by tantrix; 12-10-2012 at 15:07..
Old 12-10-2012, 15:05   #388
F14Scott
CLM Number 283
Luggage

The Okie Corral

J.T.: Hey there little Yankee wuss! Look here, 'got your $200. You gonna kick the **** out of me now?
Old 12-10-2012, 15:18   #389
DanaT
Pharaoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBO View Post
Pay to associate with a skel?

We get paid to associate with skels.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
Somedays i must look up some of your strange words. Skel was on that list.
2x4=8, not 14.
Many of the truths that we cling to depend on our point of view.
Old 12-10-2012, 15:22   #390
robrides85

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBO View Post
Sent from my Nexus 4
Much better than a jackboot. Drool.
Old 12-10-2012, 15:26   #391
nmk

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanaT View Post
Somedays i must look up some of your strange words. Skel was on that list.
According to wookieepedia...

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Skel

But I'm guessing he meant this:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Skel
Old 12-10-2012, 15:38   #392
Sharky7
Boomshakalaka

Quote:
Damn, Sharky just unsubscribed from this thread. lol.
Sharky has work, not unsubscribed.

He wants us to send money to him for a plane ticket - ok, after I am done sending some of my money to Nigeria. This guy has lied about everything and can't even make child support.

He is all talk. Why participate in some goofy internet talk about a non existent fight, he will never show to anyways. He is diverting attention away from being caught again in his lies.
Old 12-10-2012, 15:42   #393
DanaT
Pharaoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharky7 View Post

He wants us to send money to him for a plane ticket - ok, after I am done sending some of my money to Nigeria. This guy has lied about everything and can't even make child support.

He is all talk. Why participate in some goofy internet talk about a non existent fight, he will never show to anyways. He is diverting attention away from being caught again in his lies.
I have lots of free plane tickets.....
2x4=8, not 14.
Many of the truths that we cling to depend on our point of view.
Old 12-10-2012, 15:52   #394
tantrix
J'aimeLouisiane

Quote:

Nigeria? I'm in LA, and my kids live with me. Since I'm all talk and won't show, you pick the city and I'll line the rest up with the best gym in your area. I've flown as far as GA for bouts, so I'm sure I'll be ok if you're a little further than that.

I'd quit claiming people are frauds when you know nothing about them.

Last edited by tantrix; 12-10-2012 at 15:52..
Old 12-10-2012, 15:58   #395
Sharky7
Boomshakalaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantrix View Post
Nigeria? I'm in LA, and my kids live with me. Since I'm all talk and won't show, you pick the city and I'll line the rest up with the best gym in your area. I've flown as far as GA for bouts, so I'm sure I'll be ok if you're a little further than that.

I'd quit claiming people are frauds when you know nothing about them.
Sure. Come to Chicago. It's on....giddy up.

Anyways....how is your "brother" doing. Weird he logged at the same time we started chatting about the divorced dad post.
Old 12-10-2012, 16:00   #396
Sharky7
Boomshakalaka

It appears weird your glocktalkers haven't come on yet to say they saw you fighting.

You want to release some more info...found some interesting court cases in LA.
Old 12-10-2012, 16:03   #397
tantrix
J'aimeLouisiane

Quote:
Sure. Come to Chicago. It's on....giddy up.

Anyways....how is your "brother" doing. Weird he logged at the same time we started chatting about the divorced dad post.
Chicago? Ok...I have a buddy who would know the best gym around there.

And why are you still asking me about my brother? I don't know what he did. If he was on there it was probably after I called him to ask if his post was edited, which he said everything was still there that was there originally.

And since you asked, he's doing fine...got rid of his cheating wife, got a better job, and bought him a new place. He actually makes more money than I do.

Quote:
It appears weird your glocktalkers haven't come on yet to say they saw you fighting.

You want to release some more info...found some interesting court cases in LA.
I got a PM from one of them earlier...and there's at least 2 more.

And I'm still wondering what "court cases" you're referring to...I've never been sued or sued anyone else, so you've apparently got the wrong person. If anything, it would be my brother and it would be rude to air his dirty laundry from years ago on here without his approval.

Last edited by tantrix; 12-10-2012 at 17:11..
Old 12-10-2012, 17:06   #398
D-E-F-E-N-S-E!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Quote:
He wants us to send money to him for a plane ticket - ok, after I am done sending some of my money to Nigeria.
Did you forget that you offered it? No joke.

Quote:
I'll cover the flight for you. No joke.

Lets make it happen.
Old 12-10-2012, 17:46   #399
Sharky7
Boomshakalaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-E-F-E-N-S-E! View Post
Did you forget that you offered it? No joke.
Yea, it's no problem.

This guy is all talk though, it's just not worth wasting the energy to talk about it a bunch. We can sit here and set up dates and bla bla bla, and then he backs out. We do a charity boxing every year in January. He can come out for it if he wants.

It's all a distraction from him getting caught again in lies. You really think this guy is willing to fly across America to be in a fight - yet he can't post a picture of him and the glocktalk screen. He has been a pro MMA fighter for almost a decade and he can only show 3 photos, no other photos of the same face doing other activities.
Old 12-10-2012, 18:06   #400
tantrix
J'aimeLouisiane

Quote:
This guy is all talk though, it's just not worth wasting the energy to talk about it a bunch. We can sit here and set up dates and bla bla bla, and then he backs out. We do a charity boxing every year in January. He can come out for it if he wants.
No backing out...once I find the gym, I'll set a date for mid January to give you time to prepare any way you want. Standard MMA rules, 4oz gloves. Hell I'll even let you pick if you want 3rds or 5rds.

You magically win somehow, my $500 cash offer still stands. I win, you take a photo holding up a piece of paper that says "I got spanked by Tantrix" that I can post here.

Quote:
It's all a distraction from him getting caught again in lies. You really think this guy is willing to fly across America to be in a fight - yet he can't post a picture of him and the glocktalk screen. He has been a pro MMA fighter for almost a decade and he can only show 3 photos, no other photos of the same face doing other activities.
You called this a lie, so I'll prove everything all at once. I've never been to Chicago so I'll make a vacation out of it while I'm there.
Closed Thread