SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.
Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2012, 11:23   #326
SC Tiger
Shaved Ape

Personally I'm betting Chuck Norris will show up and beat them both to a pulp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keoking View Post
If you're gonna be stupid, don't pull up short. Saddle up and ride it all the way in.
Old 12-10-2012, 11:23   #327
tantrix
J'aimeLouisiane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharky7 View Post
It would probably be similar to the part where I told you I thought you were lying and that duty belt wasn't yours. You replied over and over it was yours giving description about it - that is until you got caught. Then you said, just kidding I was "trolling."
It wouldn't have mattered if it was mine, you'd have still said it wasn't...so I took advantage of the situation.

If you go read the thread again, I said mine was 32" (the pic was like...what, 36"?) Somebody almost got it, but nobody actually committed to it. That was the funniest part of the thread...all done from my phone on the couch.

I mean come on, none of you even asked me what make the belt, holster, or ANYTHING was. "Investigators"...

You guys are too easy to be that persistent.

Last edited by tantrix; 12-10-2012 at 11:27..
Old 12-10-2012, 11:28   #328
DanaT
Pharaoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantrix View Post
All of the MMA pics were real, matter of fact all of them I pulled off of here.

Oh, and I love the part where I waited the rest of that thread for the "photoshop experts" in Cop Talk to tell me if that weigh-in pic, taken with my own camera that day, was altered...no answer, ever...just silence.
Tantix, it is very easy. Since you have posted that picture before, can you re-post? Then take a photo of the GT screen with the same camera. It is very quick to determine if a photo has been altered and what camera was used.
2x4=8, not 14.
Many of the truths that we cling to depend on our point of view.
Old 12-10-2012, 11:28   #329
JuneyBooney

Quote:
It would probably be similar to the part where I told you I thought you were lying and that duty belt wasn't yours. You replied over and over it was yours giving description about it - that is until you got caught. Then you said, just kidding I was "trolling."
So in other words, all those pics on that thread were total bs? I fell for it.
Old 12-10-2012, 11:30   #330
JuneyBooney

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC Tiger View Post
Personally I'm betting Chuck Norris will show up and beat them both to a pulp.
Would not surprise me at all.
Old 12-10-2012, 11:30   #331
robrides85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubble-Tapper View Post
experience for stephen: 15-20 years of Akido, no competitions, no crazy cardio/strength conditioning. very little full contact sparring. definitely not getting punched in the face by 200lbs+ athletes. a lot of acting.

experience for Randy: top level martial arts competitions for 15+ years, NCAA D1 all-american, Pan-Am Greco champ, has fought worldclass BJJ, boxing, muay-thai, karate, etc practitioners with credentials...

i just dont how people are drawing these conclusions...
http://www.blitzmag.net/training/aik...-aikido-vs-mma

There was apparently a divergence of aikido in 1971 - the martial art vs. the dance/spiritual version. One of Seagal's teachers, Koichi Tohei, founded the dance version. Seagal didn't follow him down that path, "Ki Society", instead staying with the traditional martial arts version.

From the blitzmag link, disparaging the Ki type of Aikido, the one Seagal chose not to learn:

"Sadly, we've seen aikido in some instances devolve into a ludicrous dance, including bizarre examples of aikido to music with multi-coloured ribbons and strobe lights; and ‘ki aikido' students being taught to ‘breathe through their toes' or trying to knock apples off each other's heads with the power of their ki. They believe their fantasy technique is real, claiming, ‘The first duty of an aikidoka is to protect their attacker.' Your first duty is to protect yourself, so make sure your opponent does not get up and attack you again! Are these people really so deluded as to believe they can totally control any hostile situation? I find it embarrassing to watch the ‘no touch' throws some instructors teach, which of course are only effective on their own students. In the early days we simply had aikido, until Koichi Tohei broke away from O'Sensei Ueshiba to form ‘ki aikido'."

A quote from one of Seagal's teachers, Hiroshi Isoyama, disparaging the dance-like form (atemi apparently means striking your opponent):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hiroshi_Isoyama
http://blog.aikidojournal.com/2012/0...nley-pranin-2/

"Doing atemi simply for the sake of doing atemi results in nothing but empty form. It’s pointless to perform an atemi unless your strike is the kind of strike that would have a real effect. An atemi doesn’t necessarily have to be a deadly blow, but it should be capable of doing a certain amount of real damage. Also, if you want to think seriously about atemi, you also have to think about kicks."

Last edited by robrides85; 12-10-2012 at 11:39..
Old 12-10-2012, 11:37   #332
Sharky7
Boomshakalaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanaT View Post
Tantix, it is very easy. Since you have posted that picture before, can you re-post? Then take a photo of the GT screen with the same camera. It is very quick to determine if a photo has been altered and what camera was used.
That's all we've been saying. Just something simple to put it to rest. He has posted pics of an MMA fighter he says is him. That face with a glocktalk screen would put the MMA question to rest.
Old 12-10-2012, 11:37   #333
tantrix
J'aimeLouisiane

Quote:
That's a weigh-in pic, which won't prove anything besides the fact that it's my face.

Check this out, in the pic where my arm is raised, I cropped out the ring announcer...they claimed I was "hiding something".

Those guys annoy me at first, then crack me up soon after.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuneyBooney View Post
So in other words, all those pics on that thread were total bs? I fell for it.

Don't take it too hard, an entire forum of guys claiming to be "investigators" fell for it too for an entire 2 whole days. It was kind of disappointing it took so long for one of them to Google "duty belt".

(And if I'd known you weren't one of the ones bugging me, I'd have PM'd you along with the others and gave you a heads-up they were about to be trolled)

Last edited by tantrix; 12-10-2012 at 11:46..
Old 12-10-2012, 11:41   #334
Sharky7
Boomshakalaka

Quote:
It wouldn't have mattered if it was mine, you'd have still said it wasn't...so I took advantage of the situation.

If you go read the thread again, I said mine was 32" (the pic was like...what, 36"?) Somebody almost got it, but nobody actually committed to it. That was the funniest part of the thread...all done from my phone on the couch.

I mean come on, none of you even asked me what make the belt, holster, or ANYTHING was. "Investigators"...

You guys are too easy to be that persistent.
Your memory is bad re-read the thread. I told you the belt is bigger than a 30-32. You lied and said after you cinch it up it gets tighter - something we all knew was another lie.

Someone asked you about the agrip on the gun. You said it was yours over and over. People made sure to confirm it with you - you continued to lie and say it was your belt until you got caught.
Old 12-10-2012, 11:42   #335
Sharky7
Boomshakalaka

Quote:
That's a weigh-in pic, which won't prove anything besides the fact that it's my face.

Check this out, in the pic where my arm is raised, I cropped out the ring announcer...they claimed I was "hiding something".

Those guys annoy me at first, then crack :
That's your face and your body?
Old 12-10-2012, 11:43   #336
DanaT
Pharaoh

Here is an analyzed photo that I uploaded.

http://fotoforensics.com/analysis.ph...1a81ff.3451573

You can easily find out if the camera used and if the photo was altered.
2x4=8, not 14.
Old 12-10-2012, 11:44   #337
TBO
CLM Number 122
Why so serious?

Dana needs to read "the thread".

Sent from the toe of my jack boot.

"If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity, nothing else matters".

"A person who won't reason has no advantage over one who can't reason."

"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored."

“Ignorance is a lot like alcohol: the more you have of it, the less you are able to see its effect on you.”

Originally Posted by Rooster Rugburn:
Didn't the whole sheepdog thing actually start right here on Glock Talk? A bunch of wannabees bought a bunch of T-shirts and took an oath to defend those who won't defend themselves?
Old 12-10-2012, 11:47   #338
GreenDrake
Rip Lips

Should be a profile on Sherdog.
Old 12-10-2012, 11:51   #339
DanaT
Pharaoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBO View Post

What thread do I need to read?
2x4=8, not 14.

Last edited by DanaT; 12-10-2012 at 11:51..
Old 12-10-2012, 11:54   #340
tantrix
J'aimeLouisiane

Quote:
Your memory is bad re-read the thread. I told you the belt is bigger than a 30-32. You lied and said after you cinch it up it gets tighter - something we all knew was another lie.

Someone asked you about the agrip on the gun. You said it was yours over and over. People made sure to confirm it with you - you continued to lie and say it was your belt until you got caught.
You don't say? I'm not sure you understand the meaning of 'trolled'.

My belt is nothing like that, and I also don't have an Agrip on any pistol, personal or issued. I also found out later that the firearm in the pic was a G17...my duty weapon is a G22. The entire picture was wrong! (with the exception of the X26, we do use those).

I figured someone would find the pics sooner, but it unfortunately took 2 whole days.

Quote:
That's your face and your body?
Well of course it's my face and my body.

The weigh-in pic was before that bout, there's one on here of me mounted on him finishing him, and there's one of my arm raised after the win...all the same fight. They've been on here for a while now, that was like 3-4 years ago.
Old 12-10-2012, 11:55   #341
Sharky7
Boomshakalaka

Quote:
http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/show...452900&page=19

Here is where he lies about the belt.
Old 12-10-2012, 11:56   #342
tantrix
J'aimeLouisiane

Quote:
Yes, you do...it's classic.

Last edited by tantrix; 12-10-2012 at 11:56..
Old 12-10-2012, 12:04   #343
Sharky7
Boomshakalaka

Quote:
Yes, you do...it's classic.
What about thet divorce post? That is your brother? Do you have access to that account at all? Does your brother live with you?
Old 12-10-2012, 12:05   #344
robrides85

Quote:
I suspect you find surgeons somewhat intriguing because of similar intellectual levels. As you know, you cant be an idiot and get into flight school for fighters nor can your be an idiot and become a surgeon. How many people at US AFA or Annapolis were at the bottom half of their high school class? You can be an idiot and be a professional fighter. Exhibit 1: Mike Tyson.
FTFY. Just getting an MD, some undesirables can skate through - average undergraduate GPA for entering class at some lower tier medical schools can drop to: ~3.4-3.5. Average MCAT scores for some of those lower tier schools show the same, that 30% of the people that took the MCAT scored higher than the average med student at those schools. By the time you see a surgeon, you're hopefully getting the cream of the crop, but who knows? There's a whole lot of complexity on top of just getting into medical school. If surgery is a less desirable residency leading up to "Match Day", then maybe the person cutting you open isn't the best, just the best that was willing to go into a surgery residency (vs. the highly competitive radiology, plastic surgery, dermatology, ophthalmology, orthopedics, otolaryngology, radiation oncology, and urology).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Residency_(medicine)
Old 12-10-2012, 12:05   #345
JuneyBooney

Quote:

Those guys annoy me at first, then crack me up soon after.

Don't take it too hard, an entire forum of guys claiming to be "investigators" fell for it too for an entire 2 whole days. It was kind of disappointing it took so long for one of them to Google "duty belt".

(And if I'd known you weren't one of the ones bugging me, I'd have PM'd you along with the others and gave you a heads-up they were about to be trolled)
Well, you got me.

I thought everything on the net was true.
Old 12-10-2012, 12:08   #346
tantrix
J'aimeLouisiane

Quote:
What about thet divorce post? That is your brother? Do you have access to that account at all? Does your brother live with you?
That was answered like 5 times...did you not read? No I don't have access to any of that, he has his own passwords for his own stuff.
Old 12-10-2012, 12:18   #347
Sharky7
Boomshakalaka

Quote:
That was answered like 5 times...did you not read? No I don't have access to any of that, he has his own passwords for his own stuff.
Not trying to air your stuff in GNG. I am going to not post the actual thread. I am trying to give you an out. Your claims are pretty offensive - especially about being involved in a shoot out where officers were killed.

-----------------------------------------
1.) Your post about your child support on dadsdivorce.com was originally posted :
Postby Tantrix » Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:37 am

2.) When you found out about the thread calling you out on your lies - you went and edited that dadsdivorce.com post:
Last edited by Tantrix on Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:24 am, edited 2 times in total.

3.) You then posted in "the thread" on Glocktalk at
11-14-2012, 03:47 am
----------------------------------------

It's you. You are not an LEO. You are not an MMA fighter. You are a divorced guy on way too many internet forums involving guns, motorcycles, and video games making up a fake life. The problem I have is the things you say during that made up life are very offensive.

Guys that lie and claim to be combat military and had friends died OR guys that claim to be LE and had friends die DESERVE a special kind of beat down in my book.
Old 12-10-2012, 12:22   #348
tantrix
J'aimeLouisiane

Quote:
It's you. You are not an LEO. You are not an MMA fighter. You are a divorced guy on way too many internet forums involving guns, motorcycles, and video games making up a fake life. The problem I have is the things you say during that made up life are very offensive.

Guys that lie and claim to be combat military and had friends died OR guys that claim to be LE and had friends die DESERVE a special kind of beat down in my book.
Uhh...the only thing I did was call him after I saw the link here (what he did/does on there I have no idea, nor care).

And what was edited exactly? I don't want to see the entire thread because that's not my business, but what do you think was edited by me?

Again, all my children live with me...I am on many gun forums, I have 1 motorcycle, and I've played video games on and off all my life.

You said exactly nothing true in that entire post. Anything else you think you have figured out?

Last edited by tantrix; 12-10-2012 at 12:26..
Old 12-10-2012, 12:29   #349
JuneyBooney

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBO View Post

Are they black boots?
Old 12-10-2012, 12:29   #350
Sharky7
Boomshakalaka

Quote:
Uhh...the only thing I did was call him after I saw the link (what he did/does on there I have no idea, nor care).

And what was edited exactly? I don't want to see the entire thread because that's not my business, but what do you think was edited by me?
You called your brother at 3:24 AM in the morning on a Wednesday to tell him about this? He sprung out of bed to edit the post and - which by coincidence has your screen name - and then you begin posting at same time.

I have more Tantrix. I am really not trying to completely make this more embarrassing, but you need to stop. All those court cases are open public knowledge. You posted all of your amounts and dates. The more you push these lies the more info is coming out.

It's not trolling. Your lies are offensive. If it was up to me, I would ban you from this site. There are some lines you just don't cross and you did a long time ago talking about the deaths of police officers.
Closed Thread