GlockTalk.com
Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups



  
SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2012, 09:57   #276
tantrix
J'aimeLouisiane
 
tantrix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Louisiana, CSA
Posts: 9,200
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuneyBooney View Post
they are just bustin yer balls.
Eh, possibly...but you know what they say about mouths and sour tastes.

Last edited by tantrix; 12-10-2012 at 09:59..
tantrix is offline  
Old 12-10-2012, 10:02   #277
JuneyBooney
Senior Member
 
JuneyBooney's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Northern Virginia
Posts: 15,374
Quote:
Originally Posted by tantrix View Post
Eh, possibly...but you know what they say about mouths and sour tastes.
I won't even go there.
JuneyBooney is offline  
Old 12-10-2012, 10:02   #278
F14Scott
CLM Number 283
Luggage
 
F14Scott's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Katy, TX
Posts: 3,979


Tantrix:

You seem to take a perverse pleasure in presenting questionable "facts," backing them up with weak evidence, having your evidence discredited by industry experts, and then, while refusing to retract your original premise, torturing those who seek to give you the benefit of the doubt by refusing their simple requests for proof of your positions/identity/facts.

If happened in this vaccination thread, with me and others calling your assertions to question: http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/show...&postcount=291

It has happened with your stated status as a sworn LEO.

It has happened with your stated status as a former professional MMA fighter.

I watch with morbid fascination as you bait new members into debates of your untenable positions and then keep them on the hook with declarations of almost providing proof, of "trolling" with fraudulent evidence, of statements that you don't care what others think, and promises that there are plenty of people here who know and can prove your identity and claims (although none seem to ever come forward and some, who have publicly offered to act as third-party verification, have evidently been ignored).

It certainly keeps things stirred up, although I can't imagine why anyone would want to keep so many good people hopping around trying to establish truth, a truth you clearly have no intention of satisfying. After watching you do it for months, now, I can only ascribe your repeated performances of the same act in different threads and on different topics to be malicious, those of a person who enjoys the discomfort of others.

I respectfully challenge you to provide, to me or any other GT member with more than 5 years on the board:
Your LEO credentials: Badge number, department and supervisor, swear-in certificate, etc.
Your MMA credentials. A license. A bout card. A weigh-in slip. A prize money check or receipt.

These are not difficult things. If someone wanted me to prove I flew Tomcats, I could do it in ten different ways in about five minutes. If you submit your proofs to me, I will not reveal your identity to anyone else. I'm sure other members would adhere to that standard, if requested.

If you won't put up, then I suspect neither will you shut up, but at least, in my mind, once and for all, you have had a chance to legitimize yourself. Since the number of questions about your identity has risen to a level that seems to disrupt or derail many threads, I'm hopeful, if you care for GT, that you will pass these simple tests.
__________________
If it jams, force it. If it breaks, it needed replacing anyway.

Last edited by F14Scott; 12-10-2012 at 10:06..
F14Scott is offline  
Old 12-10-2012, 10:03   #279
Dubble-Tapper
Senior Member
 
Dubble-Tapper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: the columbia river gorge
Posts: 1,838
Quote:
Originally Posted by tantrix View Post
I know...there's a number of different ways to do it. I actually had a papaer a few weeks ago with a timestamp at the top and a note written below it, but I'd have gotten banned for what it said anyway.







Yes it would, but do you think any of those blow-hards would actually show? Hell, I could even make it a sanctioned bout.
we should set this up on neutral ground.... could be the most epic forum event ever... cop vs alleged cop/mma fighter

even more so than james yeager sending out dueling waivers to people calling him a coward.

edit* id throw some money in the pot. who wouldnt throw in 50 bucks to see the TBO/Tantrix scrap live streamed to GT?

Last edited by Dubble-Tapper; 12-10-2012 at 10:05..
Dubble-Tapper is offline  
Old 12-10-2012, 10:04   #280
JuneyBooney
Senior Member
 
JuneyBooney's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Northern Virginia
Posts: 15,374
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveksux View Post
Can't believe anyone would bet against Seagal in a no rule fight.

The Okie Corral

Randy
We really don't know how much is acting and how much is real but from all of his training I would not bet against Steven. From experience, you have to stretch out all the time to be able to be limber enough to fight well. I would bet for Steven in this fight by his education, knowledge and experience.
JuneyBooney is offline  
Old 12-10-2012, 10:04   #281
Sharky7
Boomshakalaka
 
Sharky7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 3,097
Quote:
Originally Posted by tantrix View Post
You're right, it is a pattern. The pattern is, I'm not giving them anything.
Aren't you the one who posted "your" own MMA pictures? Sounds like you could put it to rest in just a minute by letting us know who saw you fight - or even a picture of that same MMA face in front of the glocktalk screen.

People keep calling you out, with good reason. A lot of easy ways to settle it that is less revealing than the pics YOU already put on here.
Sharky7 is offline  
Old 12-10-2012, 10:08   #282
tantrix
J'aimeLouisiane
 
tantrix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Louisiana, CSA
Posts: 9,200
Quote:
Originally Posted by F14Scott View Post
If someone wanted me to prove I flew Tomcats, I could do it in ten different ways in about five minutes.
I don't require proof...if that's what you do, that's what you do.

Unless someone is here claiming to be Sean Connery, it's kind of ridiculous to even ask other people here their business.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharky7 View Post
People keep calling you out, with good reason.
And I'm fine with that. All those on GT who know me in real life know who I am and what I do.



(MMA and LE...maybe I should have been an astronaut or a brain surgeon.)

Last edited by tantrix; 12-10-2012 at 10:12..
tantrix is offline  
Old 12-10-2012, 10:12   #283
John Rambo
Raven
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Tampa, Fl.
Posts: 8,015
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubble-Tapper View Post
we should set this up on neutral ground.... could be the most epic forum event ever... cop vs alleged cop/mma fighter

even more so than james yeager sending out dueling waivers to people calling him a coward.

edit* id throw some money in the pot. who wouldnt throw in 50 bucks to see the TBO/Tantrix scrap live streamed to GT?
There are a lot better cops on this board than TBO to have fight. Personally, I'd want to watch manly man Bren and Tantrix scrap it out. Hell, I'll chip in to send Tantrix to a few boxing lessons beforehand just to make sure its interesting.
John Rambo is offline  
Old 12-10-2012, 10:13   #284
tantrix
J'aimeLouisiane
 
tantrix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Louisiana, CSA
Posts: 9,200
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Rambo View Post
There are a lot better cops on this board than TBO to have fight. Personally, I'd want to watch manly man Bren and Tantrix scrap it out. Hell, I'll chip in to send Tantrix to a few boxing lessons beforehand just to make sure its interesting.
As long as I get my picks first.
tantrix is offline  
Old 12-10-2012, 10:13   #285
DanaT
Pharaoh
 
DanaT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: CO & Baden –Württemberg
Posts: 15,822
Blog Entries: 1
This is actually one of the most humorous threads in a while.

We have a few people that seemed to have their feathers ruffled because someone says he is a MMA fighter and they must be implying that he is claiming he can fight better than them. This seems like the thread itself, some people arguing about who can beat who up.

So we have Steven Segal and some other dude claiming that they can beat the other up. Then we have some cops claiming someone isnt a MMA fighter because that is, maybe like Steven Segal, a challenge to how tough they are.

So jsut get it on. Go for the mutal combat in a ring and post the video.
__________________
Quote:
Twice a week? 14 times a month?
Quote:
2x4=8, not 14.
Many of the truths that we cling to depend on our point of view.
DanaT is offline  
Old 12-10-2012, 10:16   #286
tantrix
J'aimeLouisiane
 
tantrix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Louisiana, CSA
Posts: 9,200
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanaT View Post
This is actually one of the most humorous threads in a while.
That it is...but there was a far better one before this one.


Quote:
Originally Posted by DanaT View Post
We have a few people that seemed to have their feathers ruffled because someone says he is a MMA fighter and they must be implying that he is claiming he can fight better than them. This seems like the thread itself, some people arguing about who can beat who up.
Basically.


(And it's ex-MMA. I'm retired.)
tantrix is offline  
Old 12-10-2012, 10:17   #287
Dubble-Tapper
Senior Member
 
Dubble-Tapper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: the columbia river gorge
Posts: 1,838
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuneyBooney View Post
We really don't know how much is acting and how much is real but from all of his training I would not bet against Steven. From experience, you have to stretch out all the time to be able to be limber enough to fight well. I would bet for Steven in this fight by his education, knowledge and experience.


experience for stephen: 15-20 years of Akido, no competitions, no crazy cardio/strength conditioning. very little full contact sparring. definitely not getting punched in the face by 200lbs+ athletes. a lot of acting.

experience for Randy: top level martial arts competitions for 15+ years, NCAA D1 all-american, Pan-Am Greco champ, has fought worldclass BJJ, boxing, muay-thai, karate, etc practitioners with credentials...

i just dont how people are drawing these conclusions...
Dubble-Tapper is offline  
Old 12-10-2012, 10:18   #288
F14Scott
CLM Number 283
Luggage
 
F14Scott's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Katy, TX
Posts: 3,979


Quote:
Originally Posted by tantrix View Post
I don't require proof...
As predicted, neither putting up, nor shutting up.

C'ya.
__________________
If it jams, force it. If it breaks, it needed replacing anyway.
F14Scott is offline  
Old 12-10-2012, 10:22   #289
JohnH
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 1999
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 2,632
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanaT View Post
So just get it on. Go for the mutal combat in a ring and post the video.
That will never happen, just like Steven Seagal actually fighting a real fighter will never happen.

Can anyone post a video of Steven Seagal in actual competition? I'm not talking about choreographed "demonstrations"; real competition.

Last edited by JohnH; 12-10-2012 at 10:32..
JohnH is offline  
Old 12-10-2012, 10:23   #290
tantrix
J'aimeLouisiane
 
tantrix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Louisiana, CSA
Posts: 9,200
Quote:
Originally Posted by F14Scott View Post
As predicted, neither putting up, nor shutting up.

C'ya.
You don't have to predict, I said I wasn't weeks ago when all this started (by people talking trash in a subforum I don't really like to begin with).

Anyway, if you fly jets, that's cool. It's not like jet pilots don't exist in the world...if you say you are one, then I'll assume you are.
tantrix is offline  
Old 12-10-2012, 10:23   #291
DanaT
Pharaoh
 
DanaT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: CO & Baden –Württemberg
Posts: 15,822
Blog Entries: 1
How about this, Tantrix would be well connected with gyms I suspect. I am sure he can find one in Minneapolis/St Paul that would host a fight. If Tantrix is given an airline ticket to MSP, can we get the main event?
__________________
Quote:
Twice a week? 14 times a month?
Quote:
2x4=8, not 14.
Many of the truths that we cling to depend on our point of view.
DanaT is offline  
Old 12-10-2012, 10:26   #292
JohnH
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 1999
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 2,632
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubble-Tapper View Post
experience for stephen: 15-20 years of Akido, no competitions, no crazy cardio/strength conditioning. very little full contact sparring. definitely not getting punched in the face by 200lbs+ athletes. a lot of acting.

experience for Randy: top level martial arts competitions for 15+ years, NCAA D1 all-american, Pan-Am Greco champ, has fought worldclass BJJ, boxing, muay-thai, karate, etc practitioners with credentials...

i just dont how people are drawing these conclusions...
Well said, sir! Fat, wife-beating actor against world class combat athlete.
JohnH is offline  
Old 12-10-2012, 10:27   #293
Dubble-Tapper
Senior Member
 
Dubble-Tapper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: the columbia river gorge
Posts: 1,838
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnH View Post
That will never happen, just like Steven Seagal actually fighting and real fighter will never happen.

Can anyone post a video of Steven Seagal in actual competition? I'm not talking about choreographed "demonstrations"; real competition.
no, because he didnt ever compete....
Dubble-Tapper is offline  
Old 12-10-2012, 10:28   #294
tantrix
J'aimeLouisiane
 
tantrix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Louisiana, CSA
Posts: 9,200
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanaT View Post
How about this, Tantrix would be well connected with gyms I suspect. I am sure he can find one in Minneapolis/St Paul that would host a fight. If Tantrix is given an airline ticket to MSP, can we get the main event?
That wouldn't be a problem. I don't take "putting up" on the internet very seriously, but inside that chain-link fence we'd see who is what.


ETA- I kind of wish it would be sanctioned now, I could be 14-5-1.

Last edited by tantrix; 12-10-2012 at 10:28..
tantrix is offline  
Old 12-10-2012, 10:28   #295
JuneyBooney
Senior Member
 
JuneyBooney's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Northern Virginia
Posts: 15,374
The baddest cat around is the "Big Giant Head" and some of you guys had better watch what you are saying because he will turn the thread lock on. No threats fellas.

From my life experiences and training back when the pr24 was popular which is ages ago I would say that a man who is standing still and bracing for the attack is harder to take down than someone who is off balance which is what lots of fighting teaches. I would rather have as a partner in a melee someone who is over 30 for intelligence and a learned experience. I would not bet against Steven in a match with Randy. I would also bet even in a match between any of you guys but if the "Giant Head' is involved the thread locks so we know who can pee harder and deeper....the owner and his moderators.

Last edited by JuneyBooney; 12-10-2012 at 10:30..
JuneyBooney is offline  
Old 12-10-2012, 10:29   #296
nmk
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 5,716
This saga is almost too painful to watch. Almost. I hate liars.
nmk is offline  
Old 12-10-2012, 10:34   #297
Sharky7
Boomshakalaka
 
Sharky7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 3,097
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanaT View Post
This is actually one of the most humorous threads in a while.

We have a few people that seemed to have their feathers ruffled because someone says he is a MMA fighter and they must be implying that he is claiming he can fight better than them. This seems like the thread itself, some people arguing about who can beat who up.

So we have Steven Segal and some other dude claiming that they can beat the other up. Then we have some cops claiming someone isnt a MMA fighter because that is, maybe like Steven Segal, a challenge to how tough they are.

So jsut get it on. Go for the mutal combat in a ring and post the video.
Your radar is off on this one. I'm sure we have plenty of good fighters on GT. it's not about who is toughest.

Honesty.
Sharky7 is offline  
Old 12-10-2012, 10:34   #298
Dubble-Tapper
Senior Member
 
Dubble-Tapper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: the columbia river gorge
Posts: 1,838
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanaT View Post
How about this, Tantrix would be well connected with gyms I suspect. I am sure he can find one in Minneapolis/St Paul that would host a fight. If Tantrix is given an airline ticket to MSP, can we get the main event?
sounds like a good idea. id pitch in for a ticket, as long as someone filmed it.

no james yeager death duel, just a nice 3 rounds of full contact sparring. hell, throw on the 12 oz'ers and some headgear if you must....
Dubble-Tapper is offline  
Old 12-10-2012, 10:35   #299
JuneyBooney
Senior Member
 
JuneyBooney's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Northern Virginia
Posts: 15,374
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnH View Post
Well said, sir! Fat, wife-beating actor against world class combat athlete.
But we can't really say that with finality. There are many fighters who are wife beaters that the cops where they live have to go and take them in and fists fly and batons too.

Domestic violence covers all walks of life..rich and poor. Back when Tito Ortiz was in his heyday I would have said that he could take any of them but who really knows. A little opiate use and any of them would be unstoppable. I am sure some of you guys know that a girl on pcp is hard to take down..can you imagine a juiced up randy or Steven?
JuneyBooney is offline  
Old 12-10-2012, 10:36   #300
Sharky7
Boomshakalaka
 
Sharky7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 3,097
Quote:
Originally Posted by tantrix View Post
That wouldn't be a problem. I don't take "putting up" on the internet very seriously, but inside that chain-link fence we'd see who is what.


ETA- I kind of wish it would be sanctioned now, I could be 14-5-1.
I'll cover the flight for you. No joke.

Lets make it happen.
Sharky7 is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:03.



Homepage
FAQ
Forums
Calendar
Advertise
Gallery
GT Wiki
GT Blogs
Social Groups
Classifieds


Users Currently Online: 796
200 Members
596 Guests

Most users ever online: 2,244
Nov 11, 2013 at 11:42