Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2012, 22:15   #1
Captain Ron

Photo of a Bloody George Zimmerman Released by His Defense Team

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/see-...-defense-team/
Old 12-03-2012, 23:03   #2
Glock!9

Send a message via AIM to Glock!9
how do these not come out with this sooner?
Old 12-04-2012, 00:40   #3
skeeter7
Brass Vulture

The comments on that page are all over the place. I did get a chuckle out of the "Looks like he got hit with a bag of skittles..."
NECC #401
Old 12-04-2012, 04:57   #4
FPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeeter7 View Post
The comments on that page are all over the place. I did get a chuckle out of the "Looks like he got hit with a bag of skittles..."
I liked this one:

"I love the scent of liberal heads exploding in the morning. It smells like…..justice."

Old 12-04-2012, 05:04   #5
Psychman
NRA Life Member

They made the picture hi res and in color this time. Nothing does blood better than color.

NCOWS
Hey, I just love guns.
Old 12-04-2012, 05:53   #6
mgs
Always Carrying

Not Guilty!
Old 12-04-2012, 06:08   #7
filthy infidel
100% Infidel

Here is a more ahem, current picture of young Trayvon.
Attached Thumbnails
The Okie Corral - Click for larger version  
Old 12-04-2012, 06:17   #8
The Maggy

Quote:
Originally Posted by filthy infidel View Post
I'm pretty sure that you may want to check your sources on that picture... just saying.

Old 12-04-2012, 06:25   #9
wvtarheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock!9 View Post
how do these not come out with this sooner?
The police had the picture and did not turn it over to Zimmerman's defense team until last month. A grainy black and white version was released much earlier.
Old 12-04-2012, 06:40   #10
Arc Angel
Deus Vult!

Quote:
I DID check the article source for that very provocative picture. Nothing on the page, and nothing in the article, specifically says that picture is of Trayvon Martin. Right now the identity of the young Black man in that photo may only be assumed.

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/i...artin-shooting
Old 12-04-2012, 06:48   #11
KalashniKEV

And he would have looked just fine if he stayed in the car.

He should have took his whuppin' and learned from it. Now he's going to learn the hard way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arc Angel View Post
I DID check the article source for that very provocative picture. Nothing on the page, and nothing in the article, specifically says that picture is of Trayvon Martin. Right now the identity of the young Black man in that photo may only be assumed.

That's The Game, stupid.
Old 12-04-2012, 06:49   #12
IndyGunFreak
RIP My Friends

Send a message via ICQ to IndyGunFreak Send a message via AIM to IndyGunFreak Send a message via MSN to IndyGunFreak Send a message via Yahoo to IndyGunFreak Send a message via Skype™ to IndyGunFreak

Quote:
Uh... If you watch the video, that's the rapper they interviewed... Not Trayvon...

Watch the video.. the tatoo's (especially the star by the eye)... gives it away.
The fire is no longer my major concern since I am leaving immediately on an unexpected road trip to Indianapolis. Watch the national news over the next couple of days, I'll wave... well, only if I'm cuffed in the front.
RIP Jack
Old 12-04-2012, 06:51   #13
nmk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arc Angel View Post

A 3 year old could figure out who is in that picture from the article. It's not Trayvon.
Old 12-04-2012, 06:55   #14
IndyGunFreak
RIP My Friends

Send a message via ICQ to IndyGunFreak Send a message via AIM to IndyGunFreak Send a message via MSN to IndyGunFreak Send a message via Yahoo to IndyGunFreak Send a message via Skype™ to IndyGunFreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmk View Post
A 3 year old could figure out who is in that picture from the article. It's not Trayvon.
Well you have to give Arc Angel credit... he said he didn't know if that was Trayvon, and didn't suggest that it was... unlike some posters..lol.

IGF
The fire is no longer my major concern since I am leaving immediately on an unexpected road trip to Indianapolis. Watch the national news over the next couple of days, I'll wave... well, only if I'm cuffed in the front.
RIP Jack
Old 12-04-2012, 07:21   #15
frank4570
Feral human

Quote:
Originally Posted by KalashniKEV View Post
And he would have looked just fine if he stayed in the car.

He should have took his whuppin' and learned from it. Now he's going to learn the hard way.

If Treyvon hadn't chose to attack a random stranger he wouldn't be dead. With that kind of behavior, the world is probably better off without him.

For too long people have said "screw NY, IL, etc" or "that'll never happen here." Yes, it will eventually. If we dont start standing up together now, it will never stop.-ilgunguygt
Old 12-04-2012, 07:29   #16
kirgi08
Silver Membership
Watcher.

If you look like food,You will be eaten.

Rip Chad.You will be missed.
Old 12-04-2012, 07:31   #17
KalashniKEV

Quote:
Originally Posted by frank4570 View Post
If Treyvon hadn't chose to attack a random stranger he wouldn't be dead. With that kind of behavior, the world is probably better off without him.
Who said Trayvon attacked first?

Were he not accosted by Zimmerman, he would have completed his Skittle run and watched the second half with his dad.

At the time Zimmerman completed his armed pursuit, it seems that he ended up with more than he bargained for when Martin wouldn't submit to him.

He should have took his whuppin' and went home to ponder what went wrong in his life...
Old 12-04-2012, 08:00   #18
M&P15T
Beard One

Quote:
Who said Trayvon attacked first?

Were he not accosted by Zimmerman, he would have completed his Skittle run and watched the second half with his dad.

At the time Zimmerman completed his armed pursuit, it seems that he ended up with more than he bargained for when Martin wouldn't submit to him.

He should have took his whuppin' and went home to ponder what went wrong in his life...
Uhh, everyone has said Treyvon attacked first. Me thinks you've gotten some bad info somewhere. Everything you're posting above is contrary to everything I have read.
Old 12-04-2012, 08:01   #19
KalashniKEV

Quote:
Originally Posted by M&P15T View Post
Uhh, everyone has said Treyvon attacked first. Me thinks you've gotten some bad info somewhere. Everything you're posting above is contrary to everything I have read.
I admit that I was unaware there were witnesses to the attack.

ETA: It appears that no other witnesses have come forward other than those that saw Zimmerman taking his whuppin' and discharging his Saturday Night Special.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/trayvon-mar...4#.UL4QyGes9K0

If Zimmerman had not concluded his armed pursuit with confrontation, how would the two men ever have met?

Last edited by KalashniKEV; 12-04-2012 at 08:05..
Old 12-04-2012, 08:03   #20
Bren
NRA Life Member

Quote:
Really? That was public knowledge right after it happened. For a person who didn't read the articles, you've sure expressed a lot of opinions about the evil George Zimmerman.

So, basically, people who said you didn't know what you were talking about and were just taking the side popular with liberals...were right.
Old 12-04-2012, 08:07   #21
KalashniKEV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bren View Post
Really? That was public knowledge right after it happened.
Check your public knowledge. There are still no witnesses to the attack, just the aftermath.
Old 12-04-2012, 08:09   #22
M&P15T
Beard One

Quote:

ETA: It appears that no other witnesses have come forward other than those that saw Zimmerman taking his whuppin' and discharging his Saturday Night Special.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/trayvon-mar...4#.UL4QyGes9K0

If Zimmerman had not concluded his armed pursuit with confrontation, how would the two men ever have met?
Who has ever said Z confronted Treyvon? Everything I have heard was that Z was walking back to his truck when Treyvon circled back and jumped him. The only new thing I learned from the link you posted, was that Treyvon had weed in his system.

How about you just calm down until the facts come out at trial?

Last edited by M&P15T; 12-04-2012 at 08:12..
Old 12-04-2012, 08:13   #23
M&P15T
Beard One

Quote:
Check your public knowledge. There are still no witnesses to the attack, just the aftermath.
O.k., then you need to drop it until you actually know something. You're just tossing out BS, hoping it will stick to the wall.

Last edited by M&P15T; 12-04-2012 at 08:13..
Old 12-04-2012, 08:17   #24
KalashniKEV

Quote:
Who has ever said Z confronted Treyvon?
How did the two ever come to meet if Zimmerman didn't conduct an armed pursuit of his victim by vehicle and then, when it looked like Martin might escape his death that night, on foot?

Quote:
O.k., then you need to drop it until you actually know something. You're just tossing out BS, hoping it will stick to the wall.
Help me out. I'm not as well versed as you.

There's a "Witness 13", but did anyone actually witness the event?
Old 12-04-2012, 08:20   #25
Bren
NRA Life Member

Quote:
My first google result:

Quote:
A man identified only as witness 6 told investigators that he heard a commotion coming from the walk behind his residence. He witnessed a black male wearing a dark-colored "hoodie" on top of a white or Hispanic male who was yelling for help.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/trayvon-mar...ry?id=16380864

Second Google result:

Quote:
Witness 2: A young woman from the Retreat at Twin Lakes community, where Martin, 17, was shot Feb. 26, first told investigators she saw two men running and a fist fight. She later said she only saw one person running and couldn’t distinguish much because she had removed her contact lenses.

Witness 12: A young mother in the townhome community first said she saw two men on the ground but wasn’t sure who was on top; she later said Zimmerman was on top because she recognized his size based on news reports.

Witness 6: A male neighbor, whose story change was initially reported Friday, first told police Martin was on top of Zimmerman and throwing down punches mixed martial arts style. He also first said Zimmerman was calling for help. The man later said he wasn’t sure who was yelling for help, and that Martin may have merely pinned Zimmerman to the ground. He was still sure, however, that Martin was on top.
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012...-shooting?lite