GlockTalk.com
Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups



  
SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2012, 19:26   #276
NDCent
Socially Inept
 
NDCent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Ozarks
Posts: 2,245
I only read through about 30 percent of this thread, mainly because Frank has been stingy with the pictures lately.

IMO, many are overrating this fellow man thing.
__________________
Silvertip® Hollow Points, When You Care Enough To Send The Very Best.

Last edited by NDCent; 12-01-2012 at 19:27..
NDCent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 21:00   #277
AK_Stick
AAAMAD
 
AK_Stick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Alaska, again (for now)
Posts: 20,170
Send a message via AIM to AK_Stick Send a message via Yahoo to AK_Stick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arc Angel View Post
Part of what you say is true! Between the two of us He might be only, 'my God'; however; 'my God' is, also, Lord over you, as well; and it remains to be seen which one of us finally makes it; and which one does not.
Funny, that's exactly what the Muslims in Iraq said when I talked to them. Almost to the T.


But ofcourse your god is the true god, and theirs is false

You über religious folk need Jesus.
__________________
Quote:
Thomas Paine:

"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my children may have peace"
AK_Stick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 22:01   #278
9mm +p+
Senior Member
 
9mm +p+'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: KS
Posts: 2,419
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingarthurhk View Post
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/11/26...g-to-save-dog/

Ironically, the only survivor was the dog. When people overly anthropomorphize animals into pseudo-humans, this sort of thing happens. No dog is worth the death of an entire family.

That's your opinion, no family is worth the life of any of my dogs,period. My dogs are better than ANY person that I've ever met, they are family and are treated as such and would be defended the same.
__________________
Si vis pacem parabellum

Last edited by 9mm +p+; 12-01-2012 at 22:04..
9mm +p+ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 04:26   #279
RayB
Retired Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 10,983
Quote:
Originally Posted by AK_Stick View Post
Funny, that's exactly what the Muslims in Iraq said when I talked to them. Almost to the T.

But ofcourse your god is the true god, and theirs is false

Didn't we have a like a big war over that, a while back?

If memory serves, they lost that one...



--Ray
RayB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 06:05   #280
Claymore 51
Senior Member
 
Claymore 51's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Lowgap NC
Posts: 223
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9mm +p+ View Post
That's your opinion, no family is worth the life of any of my dogs,period. My dogs are better than ANY person that I've ever met, they are family and are treated as such and would be defended the same.
I could not have said it better. I don't put them above my family but they are above you.
Claymore 51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 06:39   #281
speedsix
Senior Member
 
speedsix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Indiana
Posts: 5,534
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingarthurhk View Post
It all started with the teenager running off to "save dear doggie". That has to be a value that is taught and observed. Ask a rancher about dogs. If they became expensively injured, you dig a hole. You don't run down to the local animal clinic and mortage the ranch.
You seem like a callus and unfeeling person. I don't trust people who are inhumane to animals. It shows a mean and twisted mindset when someone can comfortably watch an animal suffer or die just because they are "just" animals.

Dogs are completely different than all other animals. They have evolved with humans for thousands of years and have traits no other animal has. Dogs have been mankind's friend and co-worker for so long that they are linked to us in a way that cows, chickens and cats are not.
__________________
"Be master of your petty annoyances and conserve your energies for the big, worthwhile things. It isn't the mountain ahead that wears you out - it's the grain of sand in your shoe."

Robert Service
speedsix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 07:11   #282
Arc Angel
Deus Vult!
 
Arc Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Penn's Woods
Posts: 10,956
Blog Entries: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by AK_Stick View Post
Funny, that's exactly what the Muslims in Iraq said when I talked to them. Almost to the T. But of course your god is the true god, and theirs is false

You über religious folk need Jesus.
Stick, what do you want me to say? You, obviously, didn't get it then; and you don't get it, now, either. Would you feel better if I were to trade insults with you. (I could; but I won't.)
Arc Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 08:59   #283
AK_Stick
AAAMAD
 
AK_Stick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Alaska, again (for now)
Posts: 20,170
Send a message via AIM to AK_Stick Send a message via Yahoo to AK_Stick
You could stop telling everyone they're going to hell for not believing in your false god.


I mean we get it. You believe in one of the many sects of religion. Stop trying to beat people over the head with your ridiculous mantra.
__________________
Quote:
Thomas Paine:

"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my children may have peace"
AK_Stick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 09:51   #284
Java Junky
Senior Member
 
Java Junky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 154
If the effort expended in strenuously refusin'a get somethin' could be turned into electricity, it could light all of 'Joizey for'a month.
(And don't nobody correct me. I know 'Joizey already glows in'a dark.)

Expectin' any person or animal (Yes. Animal.) to watch your back and not return the favor . . well . . the term fair-weather-friend comes to mind.
But then again . . maybe your dogs don't think very much'a you either.
Which'z fine.
'Diff'rent strokes.
Y'know?
Java Junky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 11:07   #285
RedsoxFan4Lyfe
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Florida USA
Posts: 398
I have had dogs my whole life. They have their role in the pack though. Behind the rest of the family. Behind the humans.

I would try to save my dogs if I could, but I'm not going to die for them. It doesn't mean that I don't love them, it means my life is more valuable than theirs. I don't begrudge anyone who loves their dogs as much as they love certain people. Most people you know and meet are probably not very likeable anyway.
RedsoxFan4Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 11:19   #286
countrygun
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 17,068
I know that some atheists have a hard time seeing how there is a difference between, say a "fanatic" (by their definition) Christian from a "Fanatic" Muslim, but as an atheist myself, when another atheist gets "Fanatical" about it, they look just like the first two.
countrygun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 11:24   #287
Arc Angel
Deus Vult!
 
Arc Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Penn's Woods
Posts: 10,956
Blog Entries: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by AK_Stick View Post
You could stop telling everyone they're going to hell for not believing in your false god.

I mean we get it. You believe in one of the many sects of religion. Stop trying to beat people over the head with your ridiculous mantra.
Excuse me? I don't tell everyone they're going to Hell. I only occasionally mention this fact to ungodly cynics like you.

I mean, why not? You're always telling me that there is no god; and my religious beliefs are no better than silly sentiment. As I've mentioned before: You guys are real good at dishing it out; but, when it comes back your way you start to: scream, kick, and cry like babies.

How about you stop trying to beat me, and other believers like me, over the head with your assinine personal concepts of reality. Frankly I get sick and tired of coming onto a (presumed) gun forum only to be forced to associate with a pack of cynical blasphemers and sophists who never shut up, but insistently demand that I do.

Your opinions, and my opinions as well, carry equal weight inside the confusion of cyberspace. I don't tell you to shut up; so how about showing me the same courtesy. If you don't like anything I have to say you know what you can do - Right!
Arc Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 11:34   #288
Dogbite
DNT TREAD ON ME
 
Dogbite's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: Atlanta.
Posts: 5,083
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayB View Post
But you can ask about extraterrestrial life, and have Rabbi or devildog go off on mathematics, probabilities, and subatomic particle behavior?

Not that that's a problem, since some things are interwoven, like space and time, eternity and God...

I, for one, care what AA has to say! Because this is an issue pertaining to our moral compass, and religious belief is a part of that, that nearly ineffable part, that's worth all the rest.

How dreary, if numbers told the whole story...

By the bye, I want your input too!

--Ray
I also care what AA has to say. This place is about different opinions, and I want to hear what each person has to say.
__________________
Nemo me impune lacessit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9IfHDi-2EA
Dogbite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 12:39   #289
AK_Stick
AAAMAD
 
AK_Stick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Alaska, again (for now)
Posts: 20,170
Send a message via AIM to AK_Stick Send a message via Yahoo to AK_Stick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arc Angel View Post
Excuse me? I don't tell everyone they're going to Hell. I only occasionally mention this fact to ungodly cynics like you.

I mean, why not? You're always telling me that there is no god; and my religious beliefs are no better than silly sentiment. As I've mentioned before: You guys are real good at dishing it out; but, when it comes back your way you start to: scream, kick, and cry like babies.

How about you stop trying to beat me, and other believers like me, over the head with your assinine personal concepts of reality. Frankly I get sick and tired of coming onto a (presumed) gun forum only to be forced to associate with a pack of cynical blasphemers and sophists who never shut up, but insistently demand that I do.

Your opinions, and my opinions as well, carry equal weight inside the confusion of cyberspace. I don't tell you to shut up; so how about showing me the same courtesy. If you don't like anything I have to say you know what you can do - Right!

Actually, I don't believe I have ever said to you or anyone that there is no god.

I simply said we, (many of the GT populace) are tired of hearing how were going to hell because we don't believe in your god.

Posters like you, are why "Christians" feel they and thier morals are under attack. Because they can't just be religious, they feel the need to club everyone over the head and threaten others with eternal damnation if they don't join thier particular sect.
__________________
Quote:
Thomas Paine:

"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my children may have peace"
AK_Stick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 13:10   #290
Kingarthurhk
Isaiah 53:4-9
 
Kingarthurhk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 7,575
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedsix View Post
You seem like a callus and unfeeling person. I don't trust people who are inhumane to animals. It shows a mean and twisted mindset when someone can comfortably watch an animal suffer or die just because they are "just" animals.
No one said anything about torturing animals. You just have to realzie that they are such and treat them as such. I don't like any animal to needlessly suffer. I prefer a clean kill when hunting. I don't even like sticky traps for mice to let them dehydrate and die. I'll take the stick trap out in the back yard (nice part about not being a suburbonite) and blast them with a .22 to make sure they don't have a slow lingering death.

You assume, because I view animals as they are are, and don't treat them like a child that I am callous. No, I just realize the hiearchy of life. Human life takes presidence over animal life. That really isn't a hard concept.

Quote:
Dogs are completely different than all other animals. They have evolved with humans for thousands of years and have traits no other animal has.
Tell the Chinese, Vietnamese and Koreans that. They find them tasty.

Quote:
Dogs have been mankind's friend and co-worker for so long that they are linked to us in a way that cows, chickens and cats are not.
Apparently, you've never been on the wrong end of a domesticated pack of dogs that are allowed to run loose. All that tak about man's best friend and "evolution" evaporate really quickly.
__________________
Glock 17, 19, 20SF, 21C, 22, 26, 27, Glock E-Tool, Glock knife
Quod ego haereticus appellari sequere Jesum.
Kingarthurhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 13:32   #291
Kilrain
Señor Member
 
Kilrain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: On the road to Shambala
Posts: 2,009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingarthurhk View Post
No one said anything about torturing animals. You just have to realzie that they are such and treat them as such. I don't like any animal to needlessly suffer. I prefer a clean kill when hunting. I don't even like sticky traps for mice to let them dehydrate and die. I'll take the stick trap out in the back yard (nice part about not being a suburbonite) and blast them with a .22 to make sure they don't have a slow lingering death.

You assume, because I view animals as they are are, and don't treat them like a child that I am callous. No, I just realize the hiearchy of life. Human life takes presidence over animal life. That really isn't a hard concept.
The ONLY problem with your position is that you seem to be asserting that human life ALWAYS takes precedents over dogs or other animal life. I'll ask again, you can save your pet dog or a known child rapist/pedofile(or Osama bin Laden or Satan or pick your evil) from drowning. There is no risk to you however you can only save one, which one would you save? I don't really expect you to answer, pretty sure you'll waffle like the others, but it never hurts to ask.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingarthurhk View Post
Tell the Chinese, Vietnamese and Koreans that. They find them tasty.
You do realize that human cannibalism exists and has always existed. Just cause certain societies eat dogs or cats or horses or people doesn't make it right or acceptable in our society.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingarthurhk View Post
Apparently, you've never been on the wrong end of a domesticated pack of dogs that are allowed to run loose. All that tak about man's best friend and "evolution" evaporate really quickly.


Firstly, the odds of you being attacked by a pack of dogs, any type of dogs, is statistically insignificant by any measure and particularly insignificant compared to the odds of being attacked by humans. All this talk about humans being more important than dogs(or other animals) evaporates really quickly at that point.
__________________
For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen.

- Sterling Archer
Kilrain is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 13:33   #292
Arc Angel
Deus Vult!
 
Arc Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Penn's Woods
Posts: 10,956
Blog Entries: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by AK_Stick View Post
Actually, I don't believe I have ever said to you or anyone that there is no god. I simply said we, (many of the GT populace) are tired of hearing how were going to hell because we don't believe in your god.

Posters like you, are why "Christians" feel they and thier (SIC) morals are under attack. Because they can't just be religious, they feel the need to club everyone over the head and threaten others with eternal damnation if they don't join thier particular sect.
Now, you're wasting both of our time with cheap (and obviously dishonest) rationale. I'd like to know, exactly who are you to speak for, 'many of the GT populace'? Go ahead. Make it good!

'Posters like me'? You've got some kind 'a brass there, Fella. Now you presume to speak for the Christians on the board, too! Stick, you've really got to make up your mind which side of the argument you're on? Right now you're like some poor badly confused ballplayer who's trying to play both sides of the outfield, all, at the same time.

Makes me wonder where you get all of your profound insights from? You seem to be a marvel at knowing how other people feel. Do you have some sort of advanced degree in: theology, psychology, or, perhaps, brain surgery? On the other hand, maybe you use a crystal ball? That's it; isnt it! You use a crystal ball; don't you. (You seem like a crystal ball sort of guy to me!)

Listen, apparently, I'm not the only, 'fanatic' on the board. If you're not going to start making more sense, then I'm going to stop answering you and just let you go to Hell all by your lonesome. Stupid, mean-spirited, and pointless internet squabbles I know better than to participate in.

'I simply said we, (many of the GT populace) are tired of hearing how were going to hell because we don't believe in your god.'

Really, last time I heard Glock Talk didn't have a Master of Ceremonies. You need to be more honest, and speak for yourself, or no one at all.
Arc Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 13:37   #293
countrygun
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 17,068
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingarthurhk View Post
Apparently, you've never been on the wrong end of a domesticated pack of dogs that are allowed to run loose. All that tak about man's best friend and "evolution" evaporate really quickly.
Gee, there never has been a case on this forum of a group of humans attacking anyone

Of course that DOES make a case that humans ARE animals themselves.

Last edited by countrygun; 12-02-2012 at 13:37..
countrygun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 13:46   #294
Jgriggs
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Washington State
Posts: 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingarthurhk View Post
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/11/26...g-to-save-dog/

Ironically, the only survivor was the dog. When people overly anthropomorphize animals into pseudo-humans, this sort of thing happens. No dog is worth the death of an entire family.
I don't know, I didn't read all twelve pages of replies. Partly because I assume they go like this.

Dog is my child.
Dog is dog, not child. ETC.

I don't really want to get into that, but I do wonder where in the linked story it says the entire family was wiped out attempting to save the DOG. What I read was that teenager went in to help dog, and gave up, coming back out. Meanwhile, Dad went in to save boy. Boy and mom go in to save dad.
Jgriggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 16:01   #295
gator378
Gator378
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: St. Peters, Mo, USA
Posts: 579
Quote:
Originally Posted by debbert View Post
i like my dog more than i like most people. She will protect me, and i will protect her, if i can.
+1 .......
__________________
gator378
gator378 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 17:02   #296
GreenDrake
Rip Lips
 
GreenDrake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: North Idaho
Posts: 7,643
Don't worry, Stick, I'll go to hell with ya, you won't have to go alone. I have first class tickets and drink coupons.
__________________
"Can you FLY, Bobby?"
P229 EDC

Last edited by GreenDrake; 12-02-2012 at 17:02..
GreenDrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 05:09   #297
Kingarthurhk
Isaiah 53:4-9
 
Kingarthurhk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 7,575
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilrain View Post
The ONLY problem with your position is that you seem to be asserting that human life ALWAYS takes precedents over dogs or other animal life. I'll ask again, you can save your pet dog or a known child rapist/pedofile(or Osama bin Laden or Satan or pick your evil) from drowning. There is no risk to you however you can only save one, which one would you save? I don't really expect you to answer, pretty sure you'll waffle like the others, but it never hurts to ask.
How on earth would you know someone is any of those things? Why do you assume most people are?

Quote:
You do realize that human cannibalism exists and has always existed. Just cause certain societies eat dogs or cats or horses or people doesn't make it right or acceptable in our society.
When you equate animal and human life as equal or animal life as superior, than it doesn't seem we would be that far from cannabalism as an acceptable practice. Statistically, compared to the United States, the combined population of China, Korea, and Vietnam far outstrip the United States and most of the world. So, your opinion is actually the minority. But, I wouldn't eat a dog, or a horse, or a pig either.


Quote:
Firstly, the odds of you being attacked by a pack of dogs, any type of dogs, is statistically insignificant by any measure and particularly insignificant compared to the odds of being attacked by humans. All this talk about humans being more important than dogs(or other animals) evaporates really quickly at that point.
You are very wrong. I have encountered domestic packs over and over again, because people just let their dogs loose to do whatever. They have no fear of humans and I have watched them catch my scent while working and actually come in for an attack. The majority are usually scared off by yelling and making yourself look big. That usually leaves the Alpha and Beta dog. Then if you can spook the Beta dog he'll hang back with the rest of the pack trying to get a lead from the Alpha dog. If the Alpha dog doesn't back down, he catches a bullet and the rest disperse.

Your knowledge of dogs seems pretty limited. They are not people, they are pack animals.
__________________
Glock 17, 19, 20SF, 21C, 22, 26, 27, Glock E-Tool, Glock knife
Quod ego haereticus appellari sequere Jesum.
Kingarthurhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 05:10   #298
Kingarthurhk
Isaiah 53:4-9
 
Kingarthurhk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 7,575
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jgriggs View Post
I don't know, I didn't read all twelve pages of replies. Partly because I assume they go like this.

Dog is my child.
Dog is dog, not child. ETC.

I don't really want to get into that, but I do wonder where in the linked story it says the entire family was wiped out attempting to save the DOG. What I read was that teenager went in to help dog, and gave up, coming back out. Meanwhile, Dad went in to save boy. Boy and mom go in to save dad.
Actually, the article reads the 16 year old decides to run in to save his dog. The parents down trying to save him. The body of the boy is missing and presumed dead, and the dog is doing just fine.
__________________
Glock 17, 19, 20SF, 21C, 22, 26, 27, Glock E-Tool, Glock knife
Quod ego haereticus appellari sequere Jesum.
Kingarthurhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 10:00   #299
Kilrain
Señor Member
 
Kilrain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: On the road to Shambala
Posts: 2,009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingarthurhk View Post
How on earth would you know someone is any of those things? Why do you assume most people are?
As predicted, you failed to answer a simple question and instead make a feeble attempt to deflect and change the subject. At least you can live up to expectations, even if they fail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingarthurhk View Post
When you equate animal and human life as equal or animal life as superior, than it doesn't seem we would be that far from cannabalism as an acceptable practice. Statistically, compared to the United States, the combined population of China, Korea, and Vietnam far outstrip the United States and most of the world. So, your opinion is actually the minority. But, I wouldn't eat a dog, or a horse, or a pig either.
Apparently your reading comprehension is muddled with your lack of logic. As I said, and I'll put it in bold so perhaps you'll read and possibly comprehend it this time, "Just cause certain societies eat dogs or cats or horses or people doesn't make it right or acceptable in our society."


Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingarthurhk View Post
You are very wrong. I have encountered domestic packs over and over again, because people just let their dogs loose to do whatever. They have no fear of humans and I have watched them catch my scent while working and actually come in for an attack. The majority are usually scared off by yelling and making yourself look big. That usually leaves the Alpha and Beta dog. Then if you can spook the Beta dog he'll hang back with the rest of the pack trying to get a lead from the Alpha dog. If the Alpha dog doesn't back down, he catches a bullet and the rest disperse.

Your knowledge of dogs seems pretty limited. They are not people, they are pack animals.


(While I'm pretty sure you are being purposely obtuse, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and pretend you are simply ignorant in replying to this.)

Really? Let's see.......there were 31 fatal dog attacks in the US in 2011 while there were 14,612 murders(as in human on human). You're right it's obvious that 31 is a much, much larger number that 14,612 and "packs of wild dogs" are much more dangerous than people.

I really don't think you could put forth a less cogent argument than you've managed to do. Good job in that I suppose.
__________________
For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen.

- Sterling Archer

Last edited by Kilrain; 12-03-2012 at 13:18..
Kilrain is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 10:05   #300
kat1950
Senior Member
 
kat1950's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: seminole county, florida
Posts: 914


Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingarthurhk View Post
Actually, the article reads the 16 year old decides to run in to save his dog. The parents down trying to save him. The body of the boy is missing and presumed dead, and the dog is doing just fine.

If it was me, I would go in to save the dog and under no circumstances would I go in for any human including any family members.
kat1950 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:13.



Homepage
FAQ
Forums
Calendar
Advertise
Gallery
GT Wiki
GT Blogs
Social Groups
Classifieds


Users Currently Online: 1,144
320 Members
824 Guests

Most users ever online: 2,244
Nov 11, 2013 at 11:42