Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 11-24-2012, 10:55   #76
Arc Angel
Deus Vult!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vart View Post
Is that hyposthesis (SIC) based upon biblical research, Mayan research, or some other theological basis?
Well, ....... after reading through the remainder of this thread I, now, understand, 'Why' Lot had trouble with his neighbors; as well as, 'How' he must have felt when he stepped outside his front door in order to confront the men of Sodom and offer his two virgin daughters to a libidinous pack of perverted human degenerates in exchange for the lives of, 'two complete strangers' that he had previously agreed to shelter. (Unimaginable personal behavior in terms of today's moral and social standards - Isn't it!)

Too bad more of you modern day reprobates don't get the significance to, 'Why' the Angels Of The Lord struck the men of Sodom blind before destroying them! (There IS an important spiritual lesson there!)

Your question is a fair one, Vart. (Did you catch that comma, Carrys? Two of them, actually!) So I'm going to answer it: My, 'hypothesis', as you say, is based on nearly 70 years of existence on this badly screwed up planet, as well as my prolonged studies in, and extensive personal analysis of, better than a half dozen of the world's most prominent religions.

Thank you for pointing out that it isn't really fair for me to expect a pack of unstudied godless heathens to be able to understand anything I have to offer. Each one of us is responsible for the salvation of his own soul; and it's really kind 'a senseless and silly to think that someone who's put little or no effort into discovering the true nature of God - and, thereby, saving his own soul - might be able to understand any of the largely spiritual insights, I’ve offered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinytop View Post
I used to think that Arc's avatar was the most obnoxious thing about him, after all he does seem to know a bit about guns. But (SIC) this thread has changed my mind.
Really! So, you don’t have either the brains or the common sense to stay out of someone else’s argument? Interesting! I guess a career path at, someplace like, the United Nations is definitely out of the question for you - Huh! Yeah, well, like I’m going to care about what you or any of your addle-brained associates think - Like THAT is ever going to happen!

Know what else? I don’t just know, ‘a bit about guns’; I’m both a superlative teacher of numerous firearm disciplines, as well as, literally, ‘a walking encyclopedia’ on: firearms and how to use them well. I recently started a blog on this website; it was supposed to be a present for other board members to use and enjoy.

As part of this blog I’ve been thinking about gifting the general membership, here, with a series of acquired lifetime lessons and insights on how to skillfully handle a combat pistol at speed. (The shooting sports have been my avocation for more than 60 years; and naturally there are certain other carryover values for using rifles and shotguns, as well.)

One of the reasons I’ve hesitated to complete this task is because I’ve been considering the morality and ethics of releasing an insightful compendium of this sort of information to the general public. I mean, let’s face it, everybody reads this gun board; and, not surprisingly, far too many of the people who like guns and desire to know how to use them well are entirely, ‘the wrong kinds of people’.

(Would you like to know, ‘How’ I figured this out? Originally, I responded to this thread thinking that I was posting on what was a relatively innocuous topic; but, surprise, from out of the blue I discovered the answer to the very same moral question I was pondering!)

One time I watched an interview with Jerry Miculek. The reporter shoved a microphone in Jerry’s face and asked, ‘So, Jerry, are you going to tell us how you really do it?’ Jerry took a small step backward, and put some room between his face and that microphone, before replying, ‘Well, no! You need to understand that I participate in a very competitive sport; and, when everything’s said and done, there are just some things that you’ve got to keep to yourself.

After reading your mean spirited and uncalled for reply, I’m going to take Jerry’s advice, and keep this (actually quite useful information) strictly to myself. God gave it to me, once; and, if I ask it of Him, He will do so, again. Too many of you guys are already a fine pack of immoral violence-sucking degenerates, and crass spiritual reprobates. I’m through teaching the likes of you and your low ilk how to be better gunmen. Those days are, now, gone forever.

I’ve already got that blog article more than half-written; but, thanks to the wake up call you guys have given me, I’m going to destroy it. Thank you for highlighting for me the serious intellectual mistake I was about to make.

One more thing: In the past I've received more than a few PM's thanking me for, as well as complimenting me on, my choice of both avatar AND the caption line underneath it. So, I have to conclude that your personal animosity toward my avatar is just another part of your ill-considered general dislike for all of those noble Christian ideals which my avatar represents.

In the ten years I've been on this gun board, True Christians have never had any objection, of any kind, to my choice of: screen name, avatar, or the accompanying caption line. In fact, no board member whom I’ve recognized as a, ‘sincere man of faith’ has ever raised an objection like yours - Not even once! You, on the other hand ..... well, what can I say? (A bad wound spouts puss!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrys View Post
Aww, now you've done it. Please stop my friend (SIC) ..................... please. The pain ..... I just can't take it. You're killing me my friend. (SIC) Not my friend? Gee Mo Nee, come on guy (SIC) ..... please be my friend, please. In actuality: Whoever you are, where ever (SIC) you are, however you feel......me (SIC) not care what ya think, my friend.
Is that the best you can do? Man, you're, 'lame'- absolutely lame! However, before I jump out of this thread I'm going to give you one more object lesson in just how poorly, how sloppily, you really think. You said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrys View Post
Do try to remember my friend .......... when you point a finger at someone, there's four more pointing back at you, eh?
Wrong! Go ahead, point your index finger at something and, then, count how many fingers are actually pointing back at you! See what I mean when I describe you as a slovenly irresponsible thinker!

You really are exactly that; and, unfortunately for other people who must, needs be, wind up confronted by your silly nonsense, problems like the ones you’ve caused in this thread are bound to occur. What really surprises me, though, is that - lo and behold - you’ve got plenty of other, ‘second rate’ intellectual company.)

I’ve already said this; but, apparently, the point was missed: If I’m wrong, then I’m wrong; BUT if I’m right, then - whether you like it, or not - my statements (‘my hypothesis’, if you will) shall soon be proven correct; AND, the dire results are going to be vented upon each and every one of your personal lives and material beings.

Now, because I know I’m right, I would appreciate it if - while each of you is writhing in the midst of his own personal dilemmas - you would remember that I told you so. That’s fair, right! You’ve had your say; and, now, I shall have mine.

(Know what? You’ve, all, just born a significant spiritual witness against yourselves; and, in my experienced, THAT is seldom a good thing!)

Last edited by Arc Angel; 11-27-2012 at 08:09..
Arc Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 14:45   #77
JackMac

I was ready to go in 1968 and each year since has been a blessing. You have not lived until you have almost died.
Old 11-24-2012, 16:21   #78
ray9898

Never discuss magic, you can never defeat arguments based on it.
ray9898 is offline   Reply With Quote