SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 11-22-2012, 06:54   #26
Arc Angel
Deus Vult!

What's wrong with some of you guys?

First, it's NOT, 'the end of the world'. It's a change in the, 'psycho-spiritual cycles of time'. In short: Mankind, as a whole, is going to go from bad to worse. Rather than the end of anything, dark and evil times are going to be upon us. Don't believe me? Well, ....... look who just got reelected. Need I say more!

By the way, the discovery of another Mayan calendar changes nothing; and the Mayans DID KNOW exactly what was going to happen to their civilization. They were doomed; and they knew it. Too bad the rest of us have, yet, to figure things out for ourselves.

THE SUN IS GOING TO RISE ON THE MORNING OF DECEMBER 22ND. Everything is going to appear to be the same; however, in a short time we're, all, going to slowly begin to realize that our lives have irrevocably changed, AND not for the better.

You guys are trifling with subtle dark realities of, both, material and ethereal being that you don't even begin to understand. You remind me of the men who laughed at Noah while he was building the ark.

Last edited by Arc Angel; 11-25-2012 at 09:57..
Arc Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 06:57   #27
GreenDrake
Rip Lips

Must me difficult to live in fear like that Arc. I am sorry for you.
Old 11-22-2012, 07:08   #28
wavetrain75
Useless Member

They were pretty close, we witnessed the collapse of the free world 2 1/2 weeks ago.
wavetrain75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 07:22   #29
Arc Angel
Deus Vult!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenDrake View Post
Must me (SIC) difficult to live in fear like that Arc. I am sorry for you.
You're a laugh, Pal. Before you open your mouth again, wait before you speak, and give things a little time to work themselves out. Then see for yourself which way it goes.

If you want to be afraid for someone, don't waste your time with me. I'm beyond the likes of you; look to yourself instead. It's obvious to me that I have already succeeded where you have already failed.

(But that didn't shut you up, now, did it!)

Last edited by Arc Angel; 11-26-2012 at 02:45..
Old 11-22-2012, 07:31   #30
GreenDrake
Rip Lips

Ahhh the arrogance of "the chosen". Always good to have you around, Arc. Have a wonderful Turkey day.
Old 11-22-2012, 07:52   #31
cowboywannabe
you savvy?

well, the republic is gone now that we have a post-constitution democracy.

Facts are no match against enthusiasm and ignorance...
cowboywannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 07:53   #32
Carrys
Inquisitive

[QUOTE=Arc Angel;19657433 Rather than the end of anything, dark and evil times are going to be upon us.

The sun IS GOING TO COME UP on the morning of December 22nd. Everything is going to appear to be the same; however, in a short time we're, all, going to slowly begin to realize that our lives have irrevocably changed, AND not for the better.
[/QUOTE]

Ya know, anyone who can understand sociology and our society knows the "changes" that are upon us. Doesn't take one who believes they are channeling some Mayan muckity muck to say they alone understand things.

As far as comparing the Mayan supposed event....... to God talking to Noah.....you really are digging deep for your lifestyle/belief validation aren't ya my man? Just where does God speak of such an event, eh?

It's ok if you get off on the whole story, many do. IMO, it's simply those who want to die but are afraid to do it themselves......they would rather let some Mayan whoie who do it for 'em. Of course they hate God because he asks too much of them to be a follower....just like most appear to think.

It takes work to be a Christian, more work than most folks want to do. They all seem to think God is like the Govt and is supposed to give them things instead of ask anything of them. I figure if they won't even obey our govt.........God is out of the question for them.

Men Seem To Think Their God Is Like Their Govt.......He Is Supposed To Give Them Things, Not Ask Anything Of them.
Carrys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 07:53   #33
wavetrain75
Useless Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboywannabe View Post
well, the republic is gone now that we have a post-constitution democracy.
But you get a free phone.
Old 11-22-2012, 08:13   #34
kirgi08
Silver Membership
Watcher.

I'll stick ta my cans and string.'08.

If you look like food,You will be eaten.

Rip Chad.You will be missed.
kirgi08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 08:23   #35
jakebrake
cracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavetrain75 View Post
But you get a free phone.
wouldn't it be funny if obamaphones had a restriction? like, say...couldn't call suicide prevention hotline?
21 clubmember #629 freemasons clubmember # 57
Kalashnikov klub member # 413 black rifle club # 830
The road to Hell is paved with good intent
jakebrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 08:35   #36
Arc Angel
Deus Vult!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrys View Post
Ya know, anyone who can understand sociology and our society knows the "changes" that are upon us. Doesn't take one who believes they are channeling some Mayan muckity muck to say they alone understand things.

As far as comparing the Mayan supposed event....... to God talking to Noah.....you really are digging deep for your lifestyle/belief validation aren't ya my man? Just where does God speak of such an event, eh?

It's ok (SIC) if you get off on the whole story, many do. IMO, it's simply those who want to die but are afraid to do it themselves......they would rather let some Mayan whoie (SIC) who do it for 'em. Of course they hate God because he asks too much of them to be a follower....just like most appear to think.

It takes work to be a Christian, more work than most folks want to do. They all seem to think God is like the Govt (SIC) and is supposed to give them things instead of ask anything of them. I figure if they won't even obey our govt (SIC) .........God is out of the question for them.
You know I didn't expect this topic to be contentious; but, ......

While I respect your Christian sensibilities and have no wish to offend them anymore than need be, your reply is loaded with illogical non-sequiturs that ramble all over the place. Show me where the Mayans ever laid claim to holding onto the only religious truths? I don't know of any. Neither did I compare Noah to the Mayans - You did!

As for, 'sociology'? I don't know; but I'll just bet there are many sociologists in this world who haven't the slightest idea what's actually going on or where the interactive nations of mankind are actually headed?

I studied a little sociology while I was in school; (Most pre-theological students do.) and, in my experience, sociology is a lot like newspaper reporting: Hindsight, retrospective examination, and after-the-fact analysis tend to produce the most accurate conclusions while correct interpretations of current events and social trends tend to remain elusive.

No offense, but from one Christian to another, you seem badly confused. You might want to give this whole thing a lot more thought. Very few things in life are cut out in clear patterns of black and white. In your case I think you'd do well to consider, 'various shades of gray'. Good luck! I hope you're able to finally see your way clear of that badly confused mental fog you’re, so obviously, wandering around in.

Last edited by Arc Angel; 11-26-2012 at 02:59..
Old 11-22-2012, 08:35   #37
dabigguns357

If it ends,then I am saved and if it doesn't I'm still saved.

Live each day loving like it is your last and leave with no regrets only good memories.
dabigguns357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 08:51   #38
LASTRESORT20
LongTerm-Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabigguns357 View Post
If it ends,then I am saved and if it doesn't I'm still saved.

Live each day loving like it is your last and leave with no regrets only good memories.

Well said.....!! ^^^

Most of us have been "ready" for anything... and will continue to be...Not worried much about the Mayans predictions....not much anyone can do there...More worried about Communist ambitions.....
LASTRESORT20 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 08:54   #39
bobtheelf

I'm not worried about the end of the world. I'm worried about the people worried about the end of the world.
bobtheelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 09:04   #40
BuzznRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arc Angel View Post
..... They were doomed; and they knew it. Too bad the rest of us have, yet, to figure things out for ourselves. The sun IS GOING TO COME UP on the morning of December 22nd. Everything is going to appear to be the same; however, in a short time we're, all, going to slowly begin to realize that our lives have irrevocably changed, AND not for the better.
Already happened...on Wednesday, 7 November

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
Old 11-22-2012, 09:07   #41
Arc Angel
Deus Vult!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenDrake View Post
Ahhh the arrogance of "the chosen". Always good to have you around, Arc. Have a wonderful Turkey day.
GD, I'm surprised at you for saying that! You, of all people, should know that God, and not men, actually does the choosing. If I am, in fact, 'chosen' then you would do well to either flatter or avoid me. On the other hand, if I am, 'chosen' - as you insinuate - 'by my own election' then I will fail the ultimate test of all prophets; and my words will not come true!

So, once again, I say to you; 'Wait, before you open your mouth!' At the present time it's still too soon for anyone who's not gifted with either considerable familiarity with the phenomenon, or any particular prescience, to accurately determine the social outcome of those events which are about to dawn on mankind.

Right now you're behaving like just another obtuse and worldly scoffer. I got 'a tell you: If the situation were reversed, know what, I wouldn't have said a word to you - Not a single word.

Instead, I'd have filed the information away, somewhere, in the back of my head for future reference. (Really, and that's what you should have done, too!)
Old 11-22-2012, 09:52   #42
GreenDrake
Rip Lips

Magical stuff, buddy. Still, have a good Turkey Day.
Old 11-22-2012, 09:53   #43
Carrys
Inquisitive

Quote:

1) Show me where the Mayans ever laid claim to holding onto the only religious truths? I don't know of any. Neither did I compare Noah to the Mayans - You did!

2) As for, 'sociology'? I don't know; but I'll just bet there are many sociologists in this world who haven't the slightest idea what's actually going on or where the interactive nations of mankind are actually headed?

3) I studied a little sociology while I was in school; (Most pre-theological students do.) and, in my experience, sociology is a lot like newspaper reporting: Hindsight, retrospective examination, and after-the-fact analysis tend to produce the most accurate conclusions while correct interpretations of current events and social trends tend to remain elusive.

4) Very few things in life are cut out in clear patterns of black and white. In your case I think you'd do well to consider, 'various shades of gray'. Good luck! I hope you're able to expand those mental horizons, Brother.
Quote:
: You remind me of the men who laughed at Noah while he was building the ark.

Ahhh............my goodness but how a person who has no intellect wants to sound as if they are at the top of the mount when pricked. I shall have to defer to ya for such thoughts. They're rather ah...... foreign to me.

1) I didn't compare the Mayans to Noah either ya knothead............I cconveyed that your comparison was about as meaningful as chewed bubble gum......as in the comparison means nothing. As you see after some further contemplation I notice.

2) I've re-read that paragraph a few times now.......and sad to say, it's as nonsensical now as it was the first time. You depend on your bets to grasp what's going on in the world, you think no one else can either.....just because you can't? Way to be deep in the culture of cool there Bubba.

3) Well which is it? Do you not know about sociology or do ya? Does your knowledge consist of guesses, bets. or actual education? Sorry, but with what you convey it's a bit difficult to tell.

4) Of course many things are in clear cut shades of black and white......it's the person who's usually unable to decipher those that are and those that aren't. People who simply can't find it within themselves to understand/admit/acknowledge......... what they can't understand, don't want to admit, and don't want others to know are in the biggest group here.

Me thinks you are quite comfortable in your delusions, and far be it from me to burst your bubble around the holidays my friend.

Go find a nice turkey to lambaste, eh? Who knows, maybe ya'll will find common ground to peck at?

Men Seem To Think Their God Is Like Their Govt.......He Is Supposed To Give Them Things, Not Ask Anything Of them.

Last edited by Carrys; 11-22-2012 at 09:55..
Old 11-22-2012, 09:58   #44
Carrys
Inquisitive

Quote:
So, once again, I say to you; 'Wait, before you open your mouth!
Do try to remember my friend..........when you point a finger at someone, there's four more pointing back at you, eh?

Old 11-22-2012, 10:21   #45
robin303
Helicopter Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by G19_AJ View Post
Hopefully it's the end of infractions and Eurodriver postings....
Old 11-22-2012, 15:06   #46
ateamer
NRA4EVR

If the Mayans were so smart, how come they didn't come up with a smallpox vaccine?
Know-it-all
ateamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 16:44   #47
NEOH212
Diesel Girl

See Ya on December 22! You know, they day after nothing happened!

Old 11-22-2012, 16:44   #48
NEOH212
Diesel Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by ateamer View Post
If the Mayans were so smart, how come they didn't come up with a smallpox vaccine?

Old 11-22-2012, 17:27   #49
Craig Henderson
Dr Leadready

Here are a few facts about the Mayans: My neighbor is a retired Professor of Central American History. When I asked him about this dreaded date in Dec. he said that there were several Mayan calendars and every 53 years or so they would all intersect. For the Mayans this meant they would move to a new location and get new clothes, so for their way of thinking their world ended and a new one began. He said that beyond this, all else is groundless speculation.
Craig Henderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 17:30   #50
Angry Fist
Lifetime Membership
The Original®

Anyone who believes this seriously needs their head examined. And an enema.
I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, s**t-kickers, Methodists, and the GTDS.
Angry Fist is offline   Reply With Quote