Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 11-20-2012, 21:28   #1
LASTRESORT20
LongTerm-Guy

"Palestinian gunmen ride motorcycles as they drag the body of a man"

Political Issues

Political Issues

"Palestinian gunmen ride motorcycles as they drag the body of a man who was killed earlier Tuesday as a suspected collaborator with Israel, in Gaza City, Tuesday, Nov. 20, 2012. The man was one of six `suspected` collaborators who, according to witnesses, were killed in a main intersection by masked men who forced them to lie down in the street and shot them in the head. The Hamas military wing claimed responsibility.....

"Some in the crowd stomped and spit on the bodies. A sixth corpse was tied to a motorcycle and dragged through the streets as people screamed, "Spy! Spy!"

http://www.dailybulletin.com/breakin...rael-busy-gaza

LASTRESORT20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 21:35   #2
countrygun

Yes, they ar a highly civilized people who are just misunderstood. They are really trying hard to turn their lives around.

I can't understand why people would prefer to support the Israelis, nope not at all

sure
countrygun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 21:43   #3
The Machinist
No Compromise

It's getting harder and harder to see muslims as human beings.
Old 11-20-2012, 21:44   #4
cowboywannabe
you savvy?

muhamidism is a vile thing.

Facts are no match against enthusiasm and ignorance...
cowboywannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 21:46   #5
kirgi08
Silver Membership
Watcher.

Coming ta a residence near you.'08.

If you look like food,You will be eaten.

Rip Chad.You will be missed.
kirgi08 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 21:48   #6
LASTRESORT20
LongTerm-Guy

*Palestinians elected their terrorist government...and danced in the streets...and decided to stay....now they can enjoy all the fruits of `their choices`....

God Bless Isreal.....

Last edited by LASTRESORT20; 11-20-2012 at 21:52..
Old 11-20-2012, 21:53   #7
Cavalry Doc
MAJ (USA Ret.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Machinist View Post
It's getting harder and harder to see muslims as human beings.
There are heroes and zero's in all groups. The good ones need to stay away from the bad ones. I'd suggest a distance that is twice the normal blast radius in the area.
Cavalry Doc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 22:05   #8
Glock30Eric
.45 ACP

What's the different that we pissed on a dead Jihad few years ago? I'm sure it's more than that.

It's a war and the war is messy just like that. If Chinese invaded our country and I would do the same to a Chinese solider on our land. It's no different with them.
Glock30Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 22:11   #9
Cavalry Doc
MAJ (USA Ret.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock30Eric View Post
What's the different that we pissed on a dead Jihad few years ago? I'm sure it's more than that.

It's a war and the war is messy just like that. If Chinese invaded our country and I would do the same to a Chinese solider on our land. It's no different with them.
HAJI,

The difference is that we do not support that kind of behavior, and prosecute our miscreants.

The jihadists are cretinous barbarians. Stuff like this makes me think that carpet bombing with cluster munitions isn't all that unreasonable. Nukes might be better.
Cavalry Doc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 22:16   #10
hogship
It's MY Island

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalry Doc View Post
HAJI,

The difference is that we do not support that kind of behavior, and prosecute our miscreants.
There it is........right there.

ooc
Visit my Vietnam photo album, 1968-69 click on link

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
hogship is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 22:18   #11
LASTRESORT20
LongTerm-Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalry Doc View Post
There are heroes and zero's in all groups. The good ones need to stay away from the bad ones. I'd suggest a distance that is twice the normal blast radius in the area.

~"The good ones need to stay away from the bad ones" ~
Agree to a point....or fight them...but...`they` voted` for them.....

In this case "They" all read / Practice the same... one and only .... "book of peace".....it has never changed (never will) through the years....and all "their" wars through the many...many years.....some things dont change...

Many people see and understand this....tolerance and appeasement with these..... "folks".... has never worked....

"In the Islamic world, women don't always see eye to eye with men"

"Islam's Latest Contributions to Peace
"Mohammed is God's apostle. Those who follow him are harsh
to the unbelievers but merciful to one another"
Quran 48:29"

Political Issues

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Old 11-20-2012, 23:01   #12
countrygun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock30Eric View Post

This was one of their neighbors they suspected of being a spy for just one thing.

for another, I know several people who would do what they had to prtecting their Country, I don't know any who would drag a body around like that.

No, there IS a difference beween us and them and you cannot "humanize" them by trying to 'De Humanize" Americans.
Old 11-20-2012, 23:15   #13
fgutie35

Let's be honest here. Weren't black people tied to pick up trucks and drag tru the road on some southern states not too long ago?
There is always going to be extremely bad people and good people in any culture and in any race.
Old 11-20-2012, 23:30   #14
countrygun

Quote:
Originally Posted by fgutie35 View Post
Let's be honest here. Weren't black people tied to pick up trucks and drag tru the road on some southern states not too long ago?
There is always going to be extremely bad people and good people in any culture and in any race.
Is the Palestinian "FBI" investigating these skells?

Were people in populace cities in the US lining the streets to applaud and take pictures?

There "bad apples" everywhere, but we don't make heros out of the ones when the crop up. We don't make it an "approved lifestyle".

If you don't understand the difference and feel you need to justify this behavior, well.............
Old 11-20-2012, 23:58   #15
Chuck TX
CLM Number 243
Charter Lifetime Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fgutie35 View Post
Not comparable. They weren't part of any gov military wing, it wasn't condoned, they were convicted for their crime, and they got/are getting the needle.
Old 11-21-2012, 00:04   #16
LASTRESORT20
LongTerm-Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fgutie35 Political Issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck TX View Post
Not comparable. They weren't part of any gov military wing, it wasn't condoned, they were convicted for their crime, and they got/are getting the needle.

Agree....yup!
Old 11-21-2012, 00:42   #17
yellowhand

Only one way to deal with a savage, make it hurt so bad even the savage decides its better to stop acting as a beast.
When the world treats hamas, as the world treated the Germans, then there is a chance for peace. Until they are beaten into the dirt from where they came, nothing will ever change.
Old 11-21-2012, 01:58   #18
Gunnut 45/454

yellowhand
Exactly! Now thats how you fight a war! You make it so painful the other side says enough and sues for peace! This is the only way the terrorist will be defeated. And I pray for Isreal to do exactly that when they invade Gaza! Kill them by the thousands so they know exactly what they will get if they ever raise there sword again! ***** footing around like the US has been doing in it's last two wars has done nothing good!

Last edited by Gunnut 45/454; 11-21-2012 at 02:00..
Gunnut 45/454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 06:02   #19
hogship
It's MY Island

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
Only one way to deal with a savage, make it hurt so bad even the savage decides its better to stop acting as a beast.
When the world treats hamas, as the world treated the Germans, then there is a chance for peace. Until they are beaten into the dirt from where they came, nothing will ever change.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunnut 45/454 View Post
yellowhand
Exactly! Now thats how you fight a war! You make it so painful the other side says enough and sues for peace! This is the only way the terrorist will be defeated. And I pray for Isreal to do exactly that when they invade Gaza! Kill them by the thousands so they know exactly what they will get if they ever raise there sword again! ***** footing around like the US has been doing in it's last two wars has done nothing good!
Exactly right to both of you! We need not be barbaric. It's unnecessary to torture the prisoners, and drag bodies in the street........but, there should be a resolve to fight the enemy with an unrestrained intent to defeat them......don't hold back, and don't show mercy to enemy combatants. There is a way to do this, and still maintain a sense of honor..........

General Curtis LeMay: "If you kill enough of them, they stop fighting". I just don't understand the silly liberal peaceniks who don't understand why this is EXACTLY how peace is negotiated.
Political Issues
Visit my Vietnam photo album, 1968-69 click on link

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Last edited by hogship; 11-21-2012 at 06:17..
hogship is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 06:53   #20
HexHead

Arabs/Muslims killing other Arabs/Muslims doesn't even begin to nudge my Give-A-Crap-O-Meter.
HexHead is offline   Reply With Quote