Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 11-16-2012, 15:20   #1
WaltherForums

Glock Display Pegs

Apologies in advance if this is the wrong forum, but necessity is the mother of invention. I saw that there were a lot of collectors and enthusiasts at the S&W forum that were buying these things, so I figured I'd spin up my machine and see if I can make up for being out of work for the past 3 years.

Gun-Parts & Access.

Yeah, yeah... I know... it's a Walther - not a Glock. Sorry, it's all I have available at the moment.

Designed and modeled with a 3D CAD program, rendered in CAM software, then printed out of ABS plastic (the same stuff LEGO parts are made of) in your choice of color combinations* using a 3D printer. Peg measures 3" overall length; 1.5" diameter at the top, 1" for the shaft. Other brands/logos also available such as Ruger, Walther, Remington, and so on.

What makes these pegs unique is that the art is dimensional - it's 'extruded' to create an embossed look, rather than being screen printed with ink on the surface.

Gun-Parts & Access.

I can also create custom art based on your own design, and other accessories (with or without logos) based on your specification* - for example, if you are a retailer and would like your store logo on these pins, please contact me via PM. If you don't see what you want, feel free to ask.

$10 each
$35 for 4
(shipping extra)

Colors not presently in stock might require a minimum order. Custom designs priced higher, quoted upon request - cost will be influenced by time spent converting art and/or drafting in CAD, conversion to CAM, machine time and cost of materials.

Thanks for looking!
WaltherForums is offline   Reply With Quote