GlockTalk.com
Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups



  
SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2012, 18:29   #676
TBO
CLM Number 122
Why so serious?
 
TBO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: NRA Life Member
Posts: 43,577
Blog Entries: 1


tantrix is rabidly anti-LE and uses the deaths of hard working cops to try and claim "status".

It's easy to see his utter disdain for all things LE.

Take the 2 Officers who lost their lives on duty, murdered w/o a word by a scum bag.
He claims to have been there watching the bad guy "pump 7.62 rounds into his SWAT buddies".

He spoke of them at the time like they weren't just Cops, but his "buddies". His more recent post reinforces that.

If so, how would you explain that the one link he posts (in this thread) to spell out what happened in that event is from a biased blog, that speaks of the killer as someone who was screwed over by a dishonest cop...

Also, like I said earlier, there's been no shortage of Officer Down threads in GNG, and never a word of condolence, prayer, support etc.

The real LEO's sniffed his false scent a long time ago, now they've put up enough proof even the GNG Sovereign Citizens will disappear from posting support of him in this thread.

Sad sad little man.
__________________
"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened."

"If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity, nothing else matters".

"A person who won't reason has no advantage over one who can't reason."

"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored."

“Ignorance is a lot like alcohol: the more you have of it, the less you are able to see its effect on you.”


Originally Posted by Rooster Rugburn:
Didn't the whole sheepdog thing actually start right here on Glock Talk? A bunch of wannabees bought a bunch of T-shirts and took an oath to defend those who won't defend themselves?
TBO is offline  
Old 11-18-2012, 18:32   #677
Sharky7
Boomshakalaka
 
Sharky7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 3,097
You clearly said that duty belt was yours. I questioned it because it obviously is too big for the mma fighter in the pic.

Just give up - you got caught in a lot of lies. It's over now, no coming back from this. This is something I would ban you for - but I am not the operator of this site.
Sharky7 is offline  
Old 11-18-2012, 18:35   #678
tantrix
J'aimeLouisiane
 
tantrix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Louisiana, CSA
Posts: 9,200
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBO View Post
Take the 2 Officers who lost their lives on duty, murdered w/o a word by a scum bag.
He claims to have been there watching the bad guy "pump 7.62 rounds into his SWAT buddies".
Truth.


Quote:
Originally Posted by TBO View Post
He spoke of them at the time like they weren't just Cops, but his "buddies". His more recent post reinforces that.
Truth, they were personal friends.


Quote:
Originally Posted by TBO View Post
If so, how would you explain that the one link he posts (in this thread) to spell out what happened in that event is from a biased blog, that speaks of the killer as someone who was screwed over by a dishonest cop...
Truth. There were politics involved on all sides of that shooting. Matter of fact, gas had to be deployed to get the injured away from the scene because the residents in that area were being so belligerent. Again, you don't know even half of that story.
tantrix is offline  
Old 11-18-2012, 18:40   #679
razdog76
Heavy Mettle
 
razdog76's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Ohio
Posts: 3,991
I tend to stay out of stuff like this, but knew you were caught when I saw your MMA picture with your gunbelt... no way it would fit unless you double loop it around your waist, or maybe over one shoulder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantrix View Post
It isn't enjoyment...I could tell you I knew PFC Coleman and worked with him before either of us were in LE but that wouldn't be believable either. Yet another friend of mine that was killed on duty.
Interesting choice of words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantrix View Post
Feel free to Google it...black male, 6' 2" or so, skinny, and had 3 kids. Also was a prankster and was always joking with all of us.
Its been a few years since I took a class on interview and interrogation, what was that word...

Noun 1. embellishment - elaboration of an interpretation by the use of decorative (sometimes fictitious) detailembellishment - elaboration of an interpretation by the use of decorative (sometimes fictitious) detail; "the mystery has been heightened by many embellishments in subsequent retellings"

Noun 2. embellishment - a superfluous ornament.

Noun 3. embellishment - the act of adding extraneous decorations to something.
__________________
Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati
razdog76 is offline  
Old 11-18-2012, 18:42   #680
RussP
Moderator
 
RussP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Central Virginia
Posts: 42,600
Blog Entries: 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by tantrix View Post
Truth.
Truth, they were personal friends.
Truth. There were politics involved on all sides of that shooting. Matter of fact, gas had to be deployed to get the injured away from the scene because the residents in that area were being so belligerent. Again, you don't know even half of that story.
All of that information and more is available on the interent
__________________
Freedom has a taste to those who fight and almost die, that the protected will never know.

"Comment is free, but facts are sacred." C.P. Scott, 1921
RussP is offline  
Old 11-18-2012, 18:43   #681
msu_grad_121
BOOSH
 
msu_grad_121's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: NW Burbs
Posts: 2,553
Quote:
Originally Posted by tantrix View Post
Truth.
You're spelling it wrong. I think you mean, "horse ****."

Quote:
Truth, they were personal friends.
Pure, unadulterated horse ****.

Quote:
Truth. There were politics involved on all sides of that shooting. Matter of fact, gas had to be deployed to get the injured away from the scene because the residents in that area were being so belligerent. Again, you don't know even half of that story.
You're right, because you made your involvement in it up. Just stop already. It's pathetic.
__________________
The name on the left side of your chest represents who you work for. The name on the right side of your chest represents who raised you. Make them both proud.
msu_grad_121 is offline  
Old 11-18-2012, 18:47   #682
tantrix
J'aimeLouisiane
 
tantrix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Louisiana, CSA
Posts: 9,200
Quote:
Originally Posted by msu_grad_121 View Post
You're spelling it wrong. I think you mean, "horse ****."



Pure, unadulterated horse ****.



You're right, because you made your involvement in it up. Just stop already. It's pathetic.
Come on, let's at least get this thread to 30 pages.
tantrix is offline  
Old 11-18-2012, 18:48   #683
Ohio Copper
Senior Member
 
Ohio Copper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: In the hood
Posts: 3,956
So you were there and your patrol car "took rounds"?

FOIA is a wonderful thing. Who wants to obtain the report from the shooting and out this scumbag.

The log should name every officer who was on scene and should definitely be on their that his car had taken fire.


Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
__________________
Quote:
Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do.

Benjamin Franklin
Ohio Copper is online now  
Old 11-18-2012, 18:50   #684
wprebeck
Die, bird, die!
 
wprebeck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: In a swamp, if I'm lucky
Posts: 8,444
Update to original post added, per your request.

Still sticking with the story that your brother logged into your account? Again, these aren't my pants, she's my friend from high school, this isn't my car and I don't know what's in it, and we was just driving around the corner to a friends house. I ain't tryin' to lie to you.
wprebeck is online now  
Old 11-18-2012, 18:50   #685
tantrix
J'aimeLouisiane
 
tantrix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Louisiana, CSA
Posts: 9,200
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio Copper View Post
So you were there and your patrol car "took rounds"?

FOIA is a wonderful thing. Who wants to obtain the report from the shooting and out this scumbag.

The log should name every officer who was on scene and should definitely be on their that his car had taken fire.


Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
The very reason the whole thing happened is because he opened fire on a deputy as he was passing the residence. Do you think this guy was spraying 7.62 from a fully-auto AK and he didn't hit any cars? Hell, he hit other other houses.
tantrix is offline  
Old 11-18-2012, 18:50   #686
GRIMLET
Deceased
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,813
Quote:
Originally Posted by wprebeck View Post
I'm surprised, and a bit disappointed, that YOU didn't bust this out first. Been busy lately?



Dude, based on what you've said, I'd LOVE your job. I've done a couple or three joint details with the LMPD river patrol, and they were the most fun I've had in my nearly 13 years on this job. I spend a lot of time on the water with my own boat, so I'm fairly comfortable out there (a couple of the guys that did it with me had never even been on a boat), and getting paid to be on the water - well, it's a dream, lemme tell ya.

I wouldn't even mind going during the winter. I spend a lot of time duck hunting, some of it on the Ohio, so cold isn't a big thing with me. Honestly, I'd probably get into trouble, because I'd end up fishing or duck hunting when I'm supposed to be working.



Yeah, sure. You're a clown, and in no way are you a cop, deputy, or LE of any type. Go play with yourself somewhere else.
Do the transfer. You will not be sorry.
I am posting on a boat right now.
You will do enough L E stuff to keep your skills up but not enough to get burned out.


Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
GRIMLET is offline  
Old 11-18-2012, 18:51   #687
wprebeck
Die, bird, die!
 
wprebeck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: In a swamp, if I'm lucky
Posts: 8,444
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio Copper View Post
So you were there and your patrol car "took rounds"?

FOIA is a wonderful thing. Who wants to obtain the report from the shooting and out this scumbag.

The log should name every officer who was on scene and should definitely be on their that his car had taken fire.


Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

Oh, hell ya!

Hey, anyone remember/know how to get in touch with username "David Armstrong"? Just remembered that he was down around LA somewhere....
wprebeck is online now  
Old 11-18-2012, 18:53   #688
wprebeck
Die, bird, die!
 
wprebeck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: In a swamp, if I'm lucky
Posts: 8,444
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRIMLET View Post
Do the transfer. You will not be sorry.
I am posting on a boat right now.
You will do enough L E stuff to keep your skills up but not enough to get burned out.


Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
Well - there's a tiny problem. First off, LMPD changed their requirements. I don't have a degree (yet), so I can't even apply.

Then, there's a total of like five people in the unit. It's rather hard to get there. Plus, I really don't wanna do another academy.

KDFWR (our state wildlife agency) doesn't pay near enough. I'd lose like $10K year to go over there. I've only got 7 years left, and honestly, the sergeant of the unit is cool if I come hang out and do a ride now and then. They're happy to have an extra set of hands around, it seems.

On a side note, you're Gulf Coast, right? We may be heading down that way for vacation next year. If I'm coming anywhere near ya, I may look ya up.
wprebeck is online now  
Old 11-18-2012, 18:54   #689
wprebeck
Die, bird, die!
 
wprebeck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: In a swamp, if I'm lucky
Posts: 8,444
Quote:
Originally Posted by tantrix View Post
The very reason the whole thing happened is because he opened fire on a deputy as he was passing the residence. Do you think this guy was spraying 7.62 from a fully-auto AK and he didn't hit any cars? Hell, he hit other other houses.
*Yoda voice*

Hmm...missed the point, methinks you have.
wprebeck is online now  
Old 11-18-2012, 18:54   #690
Ohio Copper
Senior Member
 
Ohio Copper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: In the hood
Posts: 3,956
Quote:
Originally Posted by tantrix View Post
The very reason the whole thing happened is because he opened fire on a deputy as he was passing the residence. Do you think this guy was spraying 7.62 from a fully-auto AK and he didn't hit any cars? Hell, he hit other other houses.
I don't know what's funnier; you digging yourself deeper or the fact that you counter everything someone else says with more lies.




Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
__________________
Quote:
Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do.

Benjamin Franklin
Ohio Copper is online now  
Old 11-18-2012, 18:55   #691
RussP
Moderator
 
RussP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Central Virginia
Posts: 42,600
Blog Entries: 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by tantrix View Post
The very reason the whole thing happened is because he opened fire on a deputy as he was passing the residence. Do you think this guy was spraying 7.62 from a fully-auto AK and he didn't hit any cars? Hell, he hit other other houses.
Ahh, that happened the day before, February 19, not February 20.

Another error, Tantrix.
__________________
Freedom has a taste to those who fight and almost die, that the protected will never know.

"Comment is free, but facts are sacred." C.P. Scott, 1921
RussP is offline  
Old 11-18-2012, 18:55   #692
GRIMLET
Deceased
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,813
Quote:
Originally Posted by wprebeck View Post
I'm surprised, and a bit disappointed, that YOU didn't bust this out first. Been busy lately?



Dude, based on what you've said, I'd LOVE your job. I've done a couple or three joint details with the LMPD river patrol, and they were the most fun I've had in my nearly 13 years on this job. I spend a lot of time on the water with my own boat, so I'm fairly comfortable out there (a couple of the guys that did it with me had never even been on a boat), and getting paid to be on the water - well, it's a dream, lemme tell ya.

I wouldn't even mind going during the winter. I spend a lot of time duck hunting, some of it on the Ohio, so cold isn't a big thing with me. Honestly, I'd probably get into trouble, because I'd end up fishing or duck hunting when I'm supposed to be working.



Yeah, sure. You're a clown, and in no way are you a cop, deputy, or LE of any type. Go play with yourself somewhere else.
Do the transfer. You will never look back. You will do just enough L E to keep your skills sharp but not enough to get burned out.



Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
GRIMLET is offline  
Old 11-18-2012, 18:55   #693
tantrix
J'aimeLouisiane
 
tantrix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Louisiana, CSA
Posts: 9,200
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio Copper View Post
I don't know what's funnier; you digging yourself deeper or the fact that you counter everything someone else says with more lies.




Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
You said you wanted to verify that cars had taken fire...be my guest.

Wait, what's there to argue about over this? If you are really curious about what happened there, get a report. If not, that's fine too.

Last edited by tantrix; 11-18-2012 at 18:57..
tantrix is offline  
Old 11-18-2012, 18:57   #694
Dragoon44
Lifetime Membership
Unfair Facist
 
Dragoon44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 24,150
You can reach David thru his website.

http://thinkinggunfighter.blogspot.com/
__________________
“Right is still right, even if nobody is doing it. And wrong is still wrong, even if everybody is doing it.”—Texas Ranger saying.
Dragoon44 is online now  
Old 11-18-2012, 18:58   #695
msu_grad_121
BOOSH
 
msu_grad_121's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: NW Burbs
Posts: 2,553
Quote:
Originally Posted by tantrix View Post
You said you wanted to verify that cars had taken fire...be my guest.
Oooh! Close! He said he wanted to verify YOUR car had taken fire. I'm betting a chicken **** like you wouldn't be caught in the same zip code as a situation like that, am I right, sweetness?
__________________
The name on the left side of your chest represents who you work for. The name on the right side of your chest represents who raised you. Make them both proud.
msu_grad_121 is offline  
Old 11-18-2012, 19:00   #696
Ohio Copper
Senior Member
 
Ohio Copper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: In the hood
Posts: 3,956
I
Quote:
Originally Posted by tantrix View Post
You said you wanted to verify that cars had taken fire...be my guest.

Wait, what's there to argue about over this? If you are really curious about what happened there, get a report. If not, that's fine too.
I'm not talking about other cars, I'm talking about YOUR car.

Edit:thanks msu!


Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
__________________
Quote:
Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do.

Benjamin Franklin

Last edited by Ohio Copper; 11-18-2012 at 19:00..
Ohio Copper is online now  
Old 11-18-2012, 19:00   #697
Sharky7
Boomshakalaka
 
Sharky7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 3,097
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharky7 View Post
You clearly said that duty belt was yours. I questioned it because it obviously is too big for the mma fighter in the pic.

Just give up - you got caught in a lot of lies. It's over now, no coming back from this. This is something I would ban you for - but I am not the operator of this site.
How do you explain your lies about the pictures?
Sharky7 is offline  
Old 11-18-2012, 19:01   #698
Ohio Copper
Senior Member
 
Ohio Copper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: In the hood
Posts: 3,956
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharky7 View Post
How do you explain your lies about the pictures?
Before anything else, answer this.


Please answer this.


Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
__________________
Quote:
Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do.

Benjamin Franklin
Ohio Copper is online now  
Old 11-18-2012, 19:02   #699
msu_grad_121
BOOSH
 
msu_grad_121's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: NW Burbs
Posts: 2,553
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio Copper View Post
I

I'm not talking about other cars, I'm talking about YOUR car.

Edit:thanks msu!
Anytime. Just make sure OSU goes easy on my alma mater, will ya?

I swear, it's like pickin on a carnie at this point!
__________________
The name on the left side of your chest represents who you work for. The name on the right side of your chest represents who raised you. Make them both proud.

Last edited by msu_grad_121; 11-18-2012 at 19:03..
msu_grad_121 is offline  
Old 11-18-2012, 19:03   #700
wprebeck
Die, bird, die!
 
wprebeck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: In a swamp, if I'm lucky
Posts: 8,444
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio Copper View Post
Before anything else, answer this.


Please answer this.


Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
I was just messing with you guys...you didn't really think I'd put out anything personal, did ya?


Or something like that.
wprebeck is online now  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:37.



Homepage
FAQ
Forums
Calendar
Advertise
Gallery
GT Wiki
GT Blogs
Social Groups
Classifieds


Users Currently Online: 1,130
355 Members
775 Guests

Most users ever online: 2,244
Nov 11, 2013 at 11:42