Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2012, 08:07   #281
RussP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantrix View Post
And I said exactly that earlier...they also don't know me.
Better than you think...
Quote:
I don't know what you're getting at here...I didn't ask for anything from any LEO here, nor do I expect it. If you're referring to the thin blue line, well...I hold that on a professional level in real life, not random strangers on the internet I don't know from Adam.
See, another lesson learned about you.
Quote:
My personal life and professional life don't mix, ever. I learned to separate the two long ago. When I am working, I do what needs to be done, no question...

My priority had always been MMA...
Thank you...
Quote:
I got into law enforcement because I'm good at it...
Another revealing answer.

Tell us, how did you know you were good at it before you got into the business?

Okay, how are you "good at it?" What makes you "good at it?"
Quote:
not because I agree with every single thing I have to do. Some (most) LEO's won't admit to such a thing, even here.
Well, if you would swallow some ego and stick around here you would find the cops here have indeed voiced displeasure about things they have to do. You are not unique by a long, long shot. Again, stow the self-righteous ego.
Quote:
But, just because I took the job doesn't mean I throw my beliefs in the trash.
Again, you are not unique.
Quote:
Either way, I still don't hold anything against anybody here in Cop Talk...I don't know any of you personally
Is this a new found feeling, because it sure hasn't been before based on the derogatory comments earlier on.
Quote:
and I'm a grown-ass man. I've been punched, kicked, kneed, and elbowed in the face countless times...
While performing official duties? I believe that happened when you voluntarily stepped into the ring/cage/whatever. Does that make you a man? How old are you, 31? 32? Retiring for your family's sake, that gets your mancard punched. The fighting part...maybe not.
Quote:
even shot at...
Glad you survived, but, waving that around here as proof of manhood...not too smart.
Quote:
which is more than the 98% of the people on this forum can say.
Like I said, remember what you have written before.
Quote:
Either way, I still don't hold anything against anybody here in Cop Talk...I don't know any of you personally
You don't hold anything against anyone here, you just think you're better because you've even been shot at...
Quote:
Quote:
I think I'll be ok.
I sincerely hope you will be. But, since you only think you will be...
Quote:
And yes, despite the schoolyard bully attitude of most here...
Quote:
Quote:
I'd still have any of your backs if it came down to it, LEO or civilian.
Really? Really? What about,
Quote:
I don't know what you're getting at here...I didn't ask for anything from any LEO here, nor do I expect it. If you're referring to the thin blue line, well...I hold that on a professional level in real life, not random strangers on the internet I don't know from Adam.
This is all fine and good. It is your choice.

You need to understand, however, that these vacillations, the changing stories, the teasing, game playing, they paint a picture of someone whose back we would cover, but not someone we'd rely on to show up and stay around.

And, I, maybe 'we', know this doesn't bother you because we're just some random strangers on the internet. So be it.

"Comment is free, but facts are sacred." C.P. Scott, 1921

Last edited by RussP; 11-15-2012 at 08:08..
Old 11-15-2012, 08:28   #282
TBO
CLM Number 122
Why so serious?

I think Dragoon was correct, doesn't like the jailer job (so he left), but can't find a better paying job.
Apparently wasn't able to get on with any other agency & went back to the same relative again to ask for his old job back (the same one he left because it was so terrible).

Sent from the capacitor of my Taser using Tapatalk 2

"If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity, nothing else matters".

"A person who won't reason has no advantage over one who can't reason."

"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored."

“Ignorance is a lot like alcohol: the more you have of it, the less you are able to see its effect on you.”

Originally Posted by Rooster Rugburn:
Didn't the whole sheepdog thing actually start right here on Glock Talk? A bunch of wannabees bought a bunch of T-shirts and took an oath to defend those who won't defend themselves?
Old 11-15-2012, 08:50   #283
indigent
Bamboozled

Ok, I'm confused......

What were we talking about?
Old 11-15-2012, 10:16   #284
Al Czervik
My arm!

Llamas.

Or was it dolly llamas?
Old 11-15-2012, 10:25   #285
wprebeck
Got quacks?

I called him as a jailer a few pages ago. Nothing wrong with it - it's what "I" do for a living. Here's my job in a nutshell -

I'm a local corrections officer with full arrest powers, on or off duty. My primary job, and reason I go to work every day, is to deal with inmates inside the jail. Specifically, I take them to their assigned recreation every day.

My secondary job is currently working as a uniformed presence in a local chain of gas stations. There, I've done more "street-related" work. I've fought a few people, and hooked them for robbery (two this past week) when they tried to steal and didn't cooperate. I've found a gun on a kid that was on probation for robbery. I've backed up numerous officers who made runs or did traffic stops that ended up on the store property.

I've also worked numerous joint details with the local police, including Derby (KY type) events and details on the Ohio River with LMPD river patrol.

However, none of that means I'm a street officer. Merely a jail officer who's had the opportunity to do some cool ****. My responsibilities within the department as the SORT team armorer have allowed me to attend some cool training and get to play with neat toys. But, I'm a jail officer, first and foremost. I don't debate tactics with street cops (the wife would just get pissed), since I don't have that training. I've absorbed some stuff along the way, and played police by doing a ride or three with my best friend - who IS a street cop that used to work at the jail.

But, during all of this - I let the police do THEIR job. Typically, I don't have the necessary training or experience to play street cop. I do know how to approach people in vehicles, etc. But, it's not my job, and I'm ok with it. What I do know is the law and how it's applied, and how to fight/secure people who don't wanna be. But, I'm not a "cop", and I'm fine with that. I don't pretend to be one, although I "am" a "law enforcement officer". Just not a street cop.

It's OK to be a jail officer - who the hell do you think has to deal with them when the street boys are done playing for an hour or two with them? It's not like they stop being jackasses once inside.
Old 11-15-2012, 10:51   #286
Gear
Silver Membership
Silver C/O

Quote:
Originally Posted by wprebeck View Post
I called him as a jailer a few pages ago. Nothing wrong with it - it's what "I" do for a living. Here's my job in a nutshell -

I'm a local corrections officer with full arrest powers, on or off duty. My primary job, and reason I go to work every day, is to deal with inmates inside the jail. Specifically, I take them to their assigned recreation every day.

My secondary job is currently working as a uniformed presence in a local chain of gas stations. There, I've done more "street-related" work. I've fought a few people, and hooked them for robbery (two this past week) when they tried to steal and didn't cooperate. I've found a gun on a kid that was on probation for robbery. I've backed up numerous officers who made runs or did traffic stops that ended up on the store property.

I've also worked numerous joint details with the local police, including Derby (KY type) events and details on the Ohio River with LMPD river patrol.

However, none of that means I'm a street officer. Merely a jail officer who's had the opportunity to do some cool ****. My responsibilities within the department as the SORT team armorer have allowed me to attend some cool training and get to play with neat toys. But, I'm a jail officer, first and foremost. I don't debate tactics with street cops (the wife would just get pissed), since I don't have that training. I've absorbed some stuff along the way, and played police by doing a ride or three with my best friend - who IS a street cop that used to work at the jail.

But, during all of this - I let the police do THEIR job. Typically, I don't have the necessary training or experience to play street cop. I do know how to approach people in vehicles, etc. But, it's not my job, and I'm ok with it. What I do know is the law and how it's applied, and how to fight/secure people who don't wanna be. But, I'm not a "cop", and I'm fine with that. I don't pretend to be one, although I "am" a "law enforcement officer". Just not a street cop.

It's OK to be a jail officer - who the hell do you think has to deal with them when the street boys are done playing for an hour or two with them? It's not like they stop being jackasses once inside.

Exactly there is nothing wrong with being a C/O. Most days I love my job especially at lockdown when everyone is in bed asleep. I'm working on my 3rd year in corrections. Its really helping me in how to deal with the criminal element for when I DO go out on patrol.

Until then I am merely a C/O and don't claim to be anything else. However I am proud of what I do. Its a good job and I work with a good group of guys.
Old 11-15-2012, 11:30   #287
TBO
CLM Number 122
Why so serious?

"If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity, nothing else matters".

"A person who won't reason has no advantage over one who can't reason."

"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored."

“Ignorance is a lot like alcohol: the more you have of it, the less you are able to see its effect on you.”

Originally Posted by Rooster Rugburn:
Didn't the whole sheepdog thing actually start right here on Glock Talk? A bunch of wannabees bought a bunch of T-shirts and took an oath to defend those who won't defend themselves?

Last edited by TBO; 11-15-2012 at 12:11..
Old 11-15-2012, 11:52   #288
Wil Ufgood
CLM Number 263
GTDS #88

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBO View Post
I think Dragoon was correct, doesn't like the jailer job (so he left), but can't find a better paying job.
Apparently wasn't able to get on with any other agency & went back to the same relative again to ask for his old job back (the same one he left because it was so terrible).

Cop Talk

Last edited by Wil Ufgood; 11-15-2012 at 11:56..
Old 11-15-2012, 12:23   #289
ClydeG19

Jesus, this thread is still going? It's the internet, no one can prove status beyond a shadow of a doubt here. Even though I sworn, I'm sure there are people that doubt me. Just determine who you think is the real deal and watch for their posts. I know who I take advice from/pay attention to their posts and whom I don't.
Old 11-15-2012, 12:34   #290
golls17
Lifetime Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyReb View Post
After 11 full pages of reading this, I'm just curious to know of tantrix is an LEO or not.
I think the general consensus is either no or he's an officer but not a cop.
My comments are my own opinions and are not intended to be interpreted as the position of my department.

Old 11-15-2012, 12:40   #291
RussP

Quote:
Originally Posted by golls17 View Post
I think the general consensus is either no or he's an officer but not a cop.
And doesn't know the difference...

Old 11-15-2012, 12:57   #292
blueiron

Quote:
Originally Posted by RussP View Post
And doesn't know the difference...

Oh snap!
Old 11-15-2012, 12:58   #293
eb07
Sharkin'

Post some pics of your MMA fighting. I am sure you have some.
Old 11-15-2012, 13:41   #294
Wil Ufgood
CLM Number 263
GTDS #88

Quote:
Originally Posted by eb07 View Post
Cop Talk
Old 11-15-2012, 13:45   #295
RussP

Quote:
Originally Posted by eb07 View Post
http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/show...5#post19096525

http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/show...1#post19098051

Old 11-15-2012, 14:09   #296
golls17
Lifetime Newbie

Why do they both look photoshopped to me?

Not saying they are, just that they look that way to me. The 2nd one especially. Maybe old photos just look 2D to me?
My comments are my own opinions and are not intended to be interpreted as the position of my department.

Last edited by golls17; 11-15-2012 at 14:17..
Old 11-15-2012, 14:30   #297
eb07
Sharkin'

Those are chops. Where is the real photos?
Old 11-15-2012, 14:49   #298
eb07
Sharkin'

Here is what I got... you can do it yourself if you want.

http://www.impulseadventure.com/photo/jpeg-snoop.html

http://www.impulseadventure.com/phot...ed-photos.html

Image #1:

Quote:
JPEGsnoop 1.6.1 by Calvin Hass
http://www.impulseadventure.com/photo/
-------------------------------------

Filename: [keithwin2.jpg]
Filesize: [16119] Bytes

Start Offset: 0x00000000
*** Marker: SOI (xFFD8) ***
OFFSET: 0x00000000

*** Marker: APP0 (xFFE0) ***
OFFSET: 0x00000002
length = 16
identifier = [JFIF]
version = [1.2]
density = 1 x 1 (aspect ratio)
thumbnail = 0 x 0

OFFSET: 0x00000014
length = 28
identifier = [Ocad$Rev: 14797 $]
Not known APP0 type. Skipping remainder.

*** Marker: DQT (xFFDB) ***
Define a Quantization Table.
OFFSET: 0x00000032
Table length = 132
----
Precision=8 bits
Destination ID=0 (Luminance)
DQT, Row #0: 8 6 7 8 12 20 26 31
DQT, Row #1: 6 8 8 10 13 29 30 28
DQT, Row #2: 7 8 8 12 20 29 35 28
DQT, Row #3: 8 9 11 15 26 44 40 31
DQT, Row #4: 9 11 19 28 34 55 52 39
DQT, Row #5: 12 18 28 32 41 52 57 46
DQT, Row #6: 25 32 39 44 52 61 60 51
DQT, Row #7: 36 46 48 49 56 50 52 50
Approx quality factor = 74.29 (scaling=51.42 variance=13.07)
----
Precision=8 bits
Destination ID=1 (Chrominance)
DQT, Row #0: 9 8 16 16 32 64 64 64
DQT, Row #1: 8 16 16 32 64 64 64 64
DQT, Row #2: 16 16 32 64 64 64 64 64
DQT, Row #3: 16 32 64 64 64 64 64 64
DQT, Row #4: 32 64 64 64 64 64 64 64
DQT, Row #5: 64 64 64 64 64 64 64 64
DQT, Row #6: 64 64 64 64 64 64 64 64
DQT, Row #7: 64 64 64 64 64 64 64 64
Approx quality factor = 69.31 (scaling=61.39 variance=77.76)

*** Marker: SOF0 (Baseline DCT) (xFFC0) ***
OFFSET: 0x000000B8
Frame header length = 17
Precision = 8
Number of Lines = 389
Samples per Line = 515
Image Size = 515 x 389
Raw Image Orientation = Landscape
Number of Img components = 3
Component[1]: ID=0x01, Samp Fac=0x22 (Subsamp 1 x 1), Quant Tbl Sel=0x00 (Lum: Y)
Component[2]: ID=0x02, Samp Fac=0x11 (Subsamp 2 x 2), Quant Tbl Sel=0x01 (Chrom: Cb)
Component[3]: ID=0x03, Samp Fac=0x11 (Subsamp 2 x 2), Quant Tbl Sel=0x01 (Chrom: Cr)

*** Marker: DHT (Define Huffman Table) (xFFC4) ***
OFFSET: 0x000000CB
Huffman table length = 166
----
Destination ID = 0
Class = 0 (DC / Lossless Table)
Codes of length 01 bits (001 total): 00
Codes of length 02 bits (000 total):
Codes of length 03 bits (000 total):
Codes of length 04 bits (007 total): 01 02 03 04 05 06 08
Codes of length 05 bits (001 total): 07
Codes of length 06 bits (000 total):
Codes of length 07 bits (000 total):
Codes of length 08 bits (000 total):
Codes of length 09 bits (000 total):
Codes of length 10 bits (000 total):
Codes of length 11 bits (000 total):
Codes of length 12 bits (000 total):
Codes of length 13 bits (000 total):
Codes of length 14 bits (000 total):
Codes of length 15 bits (000 total):
Codes of length 16 bits (000 total):
Total number of codes: 009

----
Destination ID = 1
Codes of length 03 bits (003 total): 01 02 03
Codes of length 04 bits (001 total): 04
Codes of length 05 bits (001 total): 05
Codes of length 06 bits (001 total): 06
Total number of codes: 007

----
Destination ID = 0
Class = 1 (AC Table)
Codes of length 01 bits (000 total):
Codes of length 02 bits (002 total): 00 01
Codes of length 03 bits (001 total): 02
Codes of length 04 bits (003 total): 03 04 11
Codes of length 05 bits (003 total): 05 12 21
Codes of length 06 bits (002 total): 31 51
Codes of length 07 bits (003 total): 06 13 41
Codes of length 08 bits (004 total): 22 61 71 91
Codes of length 09 bits (006 total): 07 14 32 81 A1 D1
Codes of length 10 bits (007 total): 15 16 42 52 94 B1 C1
Codes of length 11 bits (004 total): 23 55 62 F0
Codes of length 12 bits (005 total): 33 72 92 B2 E1
Codes of length 13 bits (009 total): 24 43 44 45 53 82 84 D2 F1
Codes of length 14 bits (009 total): 17 25 56 63 73 74 83 A2 C2
Total number of codes: 058

----
Destination ID = 1
Class = 1 (AC Table)
Codes of length 03 bits (002 total): 01 02
Codes of length 04 bits (002 total): 03 11
Codes of length 05 bits (001 total): 21
Codes of length 06 bits (004 total): 04 12 31 41
Codes of length 07 bits (001 total): 51
Codes of length 08 bits (004 total): 05 13 15 22
Codes of length 09 bits (002 total): 52 61
Codes of length 10 bits (003 total): 14 32 42
Codes of length 11 bits (001 total): 53
Codes of length 12 bits (001 total): 23
Total number of codes: 022

*** Marker: SOS (Start of Scan) (xFFDA) ***
OFFSET: 0x00000173
Scan header length = 12
Number of img components = 3
Component[1]: selector=0x01, table=0(DC),0(AC)
Component[2]: selector=0x02, table=1(DC),1(AC)
Component[3]: selector=0x03, table=1(DC),1(AC)
Spectral selection = 0 .. 63
Successive approximation = 0x00

*** Decoding SCAN Data ***
OFFSET: 0x00000181
Scan Decode Mode: No IDCT (DC only)
NOTE: Low-resolution DC component shown. Can decode full-res with [Options->Scan Segment->Full IDCT]

Scan Data encountered marker 0xFFD9 @ 0x00003EF5.0

Compression stats:
Compression Ratio: 38.20:1
Bits per pixel: 0.63:1

Huffman code histogram stats:
Huffman Table: (Dest ID: 0, Class: DC)
# codes of length 01 bits: 1995 ( 60%)
# codes of length 02 bits: 0 ( 0%)
# codes of length 03 bits: 0 ( 0%)
# codes of length 04 bits: 1194 ( 36%)
# codes of length 05 bits: 111 ( 3%)
# codes of length 06 bits: 0 ( 0%)
# codes of length 07 bits: 0 ( 0%)
# codes of length 08 bits: 0 ( 0%)
# codes of length 09 bits: 0 ( 0%)
# codes of length 10 bits: 0 ( 0%)
# codes of length 11 bits: 0 ( 0%)
# codes of length 12 bits: 0 ( 0%)
# codes of length 13 bits: 0 ( 0%)
# codes of length 14 bits: 0 ( 0%)
# codes of length 15 bits: 0 ( 0%)
# codes of length 16 bits: 0 ( 0%)

Huffman Table: (Dest ID: 1, Class: DC)
# codes of length 01 bits: 1078 ( 65%)
# codes of length 03 bits: 400 ( 24%)
# codes of length 04 bits: 110 ( 7%)
# codes of length 05 bits: 54 ( 3%)
# codes of length 06 bits: 8 ( 0%)

Huffman Table: (Dest ID: 0, Class: AC)
# codes of length 01 bits: 0 ( 0%)
# codes of length 02 bits: 7806 ( 42%)
# codes of length 03 bits: 3072 ( 16%)
# codes of length 04 bits: 4214 ( 22%)
# codes of length 05 bits: 1668 ( 9%)
# codes of length 06 bits: 544 ( 3%)
# codes of length 07 bits: 564 ( 3%)
# codes of length 08 bits: 373 ( 2%)
# codes of length 09 bits: 280 ( 1%)
# codes of length 10 bits: 150 ( 1%)
# codes of length 11 bits: 50 ( 0%)
# codes of length 12 bits: 27 ( 0%)
# codes of length 13 bits: 26 ( 0%)
# codes of length 14 bits: 10 ( 0%)

Huffman Table: (Dest ID: 1, Class: AC)
# codes of length 01 bits: 1650 ( 48%)
# codes of length 03 bits: 959 ( 28%)
# codes of length 04 bits: 369 ( 11%)
# codes of length 05 bits: 94 ( 3%)
# codes of length 06 bits: 256 ( 7%)
# codes of length 07 bits: 38 ( 1%)
# codes of length 08 bits: 69 ( 2%)
# codes of length 09 bits: 15 ( 0%)
# codes of length 10 bits: 15 ( 0%)
# codes of length 11 bits: 2 ( 0%)
# codes of length 12 bits: 1 ( 0%)

YCC clipping in DC:
Y component: [<0= 0] [>255= 0]
Cb component: [<0= 0] [>255= 0]
Cr component: [<0= 0] [>255= 0]

RGB clipping in DC:
R component: [<0= 0] [>255= 0]
G component: [<0= 0] [>255= 0]
B component: [<0= 0] [>255= 0]

Average Pixel Luminance (Y):
Y=[164] (range: 0..255)

Brightest Pixel Search:
YCC=[ 1016, 27, 0] RGB=[255,253,255] @ MCU[ 15, 0]

Finished Decoding SCAN Data
Number of RESTART markers decoded: 0
Next position in scan buffer: Offset 0x00003EF5.0

*** Marker: EOI (End of Image) (xFFD9) ***
OFFSET: 0x00003EF5

*** Searching Compression Signatures ***

Signature: 01BCE1003956951B537EEF12CA84E913
Signature (Rotated): 0153962B37B6285C125761398BCEFAA0
File Offset: 0 bytes
Chroma subsampling: 2x2
EXIF Make/Model: NONE
EXIF Makernotes: NONE
EXIF Software: NONE

Searching Compression Signatures: (3347 built-in, 0 user(*) )

EXIF.Make / Software EXIF.Model Quality Subsamp Match?
------------------------- ----------------------------------- ---------------- --------------

Based on the analysis of compression characteristics and EXIF metadata:

ASSESSMENT: Class 1 - Image is processed/edited

This may be a new software editor for the database.
If this file is processed, and editor doesn't appear in list above,
PLEASE ADD TO DATABASE with [Tools->Add Camera to DB]
Image #2:

Quote:
JPEGsnoop 1.6.1 by Calvin Hass
http://www.impulseadventure.com/photo/
-------------------------------------

Filename: [keith_resize.jpg]
Filesize: [19983] Bytes

Start Offset: 0x00000000
*** Marker: SOI (xFFD8) ***
OFFSET: 0x00000000

OFFSET: 0x00000002
length = 16
identifier = [JFIF]
version = [1.2]
density = 1 x 1 (aspect ratio)
thumbnail = 0 x 0

OFFSET: 0x00000014
length = 28
identifier = [Ocad$Rev: 14797 $]
Not known APP0 type. Skipping remainder.

*** Marker: DQT (xFFDB) ***
Define a Quantization Table.
OFFSET: 0x00000032
Table length = 132
----
Precision=8 bits
Destination ID=0 (Luminance)
DQT, Row #0: 8 6 7 8 12 20 26 31
DQT, Row #1: 6 8 8 10 13 29 30 28
DQT, Row #2: 7 8 8 12 20 29 35 28
DQT, Row #3: 8 9 11 15 26 44 40 31
DQT, Row #4: 9 11 19 28 34 55 52 39
DQT, Row #5: 12 18 28 32 41 52 57 46
DQT, Row #6: 25 32 39 44 52 61 60 51
DQT, Row #7: 36 46 48 49 56 50 52 50
Approx quality factor = 74.29 (scaling=51.42 variance=13.07)
----
Precision=8 bits
Destination ID=1 (Chrominance)
DQT, Row #0: 9 8 16 16 32 64 64 64
DQT, Row #1: 8 16 16 32 64 64 64 64
DQT, Row #2: 16 16 32 64 64 64 64 64
DQT, Row #3: 16 32 64 64 64 64 64 64
DQT, Row #4: 32 64 64 64 64 64 64 64
DQT, Row #5: 64 64 64 64 64 64 64 64
DQT, Row #6: 64 64 64 64 64 64 64 64
DQT, Row #7: 64 64 64 64 64 64 64 64
Approx quality factor = 69.31 (scaling=61.39 variance=77.76)

*** Marker: SOF0 (Baseline DCT) (xFFC0) ***
OFFSET: 0x000000B8
Frame header length = 17
Precision = 8
Number of Lines = 509
Samples per Line = 382
Image Size = 382 x 509
Raw Image Orientation = Portrait
Number of Img components = 3
Component[1]: ID=0x01, Samp Fac=0x22 (Subsamp 1 x 1), Quant Tbl Sel=0x00 (Lum: Y)
Component[2]: ID=0x02, Samp Fac=0x11 (Subsamp 2 x 2), Quant Tbl Sel=0x01 (Chrom: Cb)
Component[3]: ID=0x03, Samp Fac=0x11 (Subsamp 2 x 2), Quant Tbl Sel=0x01 (Chrom: Cr)

*** Marker: DHT (Define Huffman Table) (xFFC4) ***
OFFSET: 0x000000CB
Huffman table length = 151
----
Destination ID = 0
Codes of length 02 bits (002 total): 02 03
Codes of length 03 bits (002 total): 05 06
Codes of length 04 bits (003 total): 00 01 04
Codes of length 05 bits (001 total): 07
Codes of length 06 bits (001 total): 08
Total number of codes: 009

----
Destination ID = 1
Codes of length 03 bits (003 total): 02 03 04
Codes of length 04 bits (001 total): 05
Codes of length 05 bits (001 total): 06
Codes of length 06 bits (000 total):
Total number of codes: 007

----
Destination ID = 0
Class = 1 (AC Table)
Codes of length 02 bits (001 total): 01
Codes of length 03 bits (003 total): 00 02 11
Codes of length 04 bits (003 total): 03 04 21
Codes of length 05 bits (002 total): 05 31
Codes of length 06 bits (004 total): 12 41 51 61
Codes of length 07 bits (005 total): 06 13 22 71 81
Codes of length 08 bits (002 total): 91 A1
Codes of length 09 bits (005 total): 07 14 32 B1 C1
Codes of length 10 bits (002 total): 23 42
Codes of length 11 bits (004 total): 15 52 D1 E1
Codes of length 12 bits (005 total): 24 33 62 F0 F1
Codes of length 13 bits (003 total): 25 43 72
Codes of length 14 bits (005 total): 53 82 83 92 D2
Total number of codes: 044

----
Destination ID = 1
Class = 1 (AC Table)
Codes of length 03 bits (002 total): 02 11
Codes of length 04 bits (001 total): 03
Codes of length 05 bits (004 total): 04 21 31 41
Codes of length 06 bits (002 total): 12 51
Codes of length 07 bits (002 total): 22 61
Codes of length 08 bits (001 total): 05
Codes of length 09 bits (005 total): 13 23 32 42 71
Codes of length 10 bits (001 total): 33
Codes of length 11 bits (001 total): 15
Total number of codes: 021

*** Marker: SOS (Start of Scan) (xFFDA) ***
OFFSET: 0x00000164
Scan header length = 12
Number of img components = 3
Component[1]: selector=0x01, table=0(DC),0(AC)
Component[2]: selector=0x02, table=1(DC),1(AC)
Component[3]: selector=0x03, table=1(DC),1(AC)
Spectral selection = 0 .. 63
Successive approximation = 0x00

*** Decoding SCAN Data ***
OFFSET: 0x00000172
Scan Decode Mode: No IDCT (DC only)
NOTE: Low-resolution DC component shown. Can decode full-res with [Options->Scan Segment->Full IDCT]

Scan Data encountered marker 0xFFD9 @ 0x00004E0D.0

Compression stats:
Compression Ratio: 29.75:1
Bits per pixel: 0.81:1

Huffman code histogram stats:
Huffman Table: (Dest ID: 0, Class: DC)
# codes of length 02 bits: 1545 ( 50%)
# codes of length 03 bits: 634 ( 21%)
# codes of length 04 bits: 724 ( 24%)
# codes of length 05 bits: 151 ( 5%)
# codes of length 06 bits: 18 ( 1%)

Huffman Table: (Dest ID: 1, Class: DC)
# codes of length 02 bits: 796 ( 52%)
# codes of length 03 bits: 604 ( 39%)
# codes of length 04 bits: 122 ( 8%)
# codes of length 05 bits: 14 ( 1%)
# codes of length 06 bits: 0 ( 0%)

Huffman Table: (Dest ID: 0, Class: AC)
# codes of length 02 bits: 7432 ( 31%)
# codes of length 03 bits: 8682 ( 37%)
# codes of length 04 bits: 3731 ( 16%)
# codes of length 05 bits: 1181 ( 5%)
# codes of length 06 bits: 1621 ( 7%)
# codes of length 07 bits: 661 ( 3%)
# codes of length 08 bits: 148 ( 1%)
# codes of length 09 bits: 177 ( 1%)
# codes of length 10 bits: 47 ( 0%)
# codes of length 11 bits: 45 ( 0%)
# codes of length 12 bits: 29 ( 0%)
# codes of length 13 bits: 9 ( 0%)
# codes of length 14 bits: 5 ( 0%)

Huffman Table: (Dest ID: 1, Class: AC)
# codes of length 02 bits: 2521 ( 60%)
# codes of length 03 bits: 784 ( 19%)
# codes of length 04 bits: 220 ( 5%)
# codes of length 05 bits: 432 ( 10%)
# codes of length 06 bits: 115 ( 3%)
# codes of length 07 bits: 42 ( 1%)
# codes of length 08 bits: 19 ( 0%)
# codes of length 09 bits: 37 ( 1%)
# codes of length 10 bits: 2 ( 0%)
# codes of length 11 bits: 1 ( 0%)

YCC clipping in DC:
Y component: [<0= 0] [>255= 0]
Cb component: [<0= 0] [>255= 0]
Cr component: [<0= 0] [>255= 0]

RGB clipping in DC:
R component: [<0= 0] [>255= 0]
G component: [<0= 0] [>255= 0]
B component: [<0= 0] [>255= 0]

Average Pixel Luminance (Y):
Y=[111] (range: 0..255)

Brightest Pixel Search:
YCC=[ 1016, -18, 9] RGB=[255,255,249] @ MCU[ 8, 11]

Finished Decoding SCAN Data
Number of RESTART markers decoded: 0
Next position in scan buffer: Offset 0x00004E0C.2

*** Marker: EOI (End of Image) (xFFD9) ***
OFFSET: 0x00004E0D

*** Searching Compression Signatures ***

Signature: 01BCE1003956951B537EEF12CA84E913
Signature (Rotated): 0153962B37B6285C125761398BCEFAA0
File Offset: 0 bytes
Chroma subsampling: 2x2
EXIF Make/Model: NONE
EXIF Makernotes: NONE
EXIF Software: NONE

Searching Compression Signatures: (3347 built-in, 0 user(*) )

EXIF.Make / Software EXIF.Model Quality Subsamp Match?
------------------------- ----------------------------------- ---------------- --------------

Based on the analysis of compression characteristics and EXIF metadata:

ASSESSMENT: Class 1 - Image is processed/edited

This may be a new software editor for the database.
If this file is processed, and editor doesn't appear in list above,
PLEASE ADD TO DATABASE with [Tools->Add Camera to DB]
Old 11-15-2012, 14:51   #299
blueiron

Old 11-15-2012, 14:58   #300
11A

...for the win!!

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

Closed Thread