Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2012, 21:16   #261
tantrix
J'aimeLouisiane

Quote:
Originally Posted by RussP View Post
Good for you. I have to drive mile or so...
Way farther than that to be on the basin. You can run out of fuel on the outboard before even beginning to touch the other side...it's massive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by South Fla View Post
That sounds like a veiled threat to me.

Anybody else...?
Ah, no...what I meant by that is it's happened down here many times over the years. We're talking over 1,000,000 sq miles...it makes the Everglades look like a mudhole in your driveway.

Quote:
Now, you're trolling, calling people names. Please, don't make me put my moderator hat on.
Well, in my defense they were. But you're right...no name calling, I'll edit my post.

Last edited by tantrix; 11-14-2012 at 21:25..
Old 11-14-2012, 21:34   #262
TMNKWD

Move along, nothing to see here.

As enjoyable as it may be, if everyone stops posting about him he'll move on.
Old 11-14-2012, 21:40   #263
RussP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantrix View Post
Matter of fact, if you want you can lock this thing down right now and I'll be fine...
Quote:
I don't think it should be locked personally,
You should remember what you posted earlier.

"Comment is free, but facts are sacred." C.P. Scott, 1921
Old 11-14-2012, 21:45   #264
tantrix
J'aimeLouisiane

Quote:
You should remember what you posted earlier.
I just mean I wouldn't lose sleep over it or anything. Honestly, I hate when any thread is locked on here.
Old 11-14-2012, 21:51   #265
RussP

Quote:
Ah, no...what I meant by that is it's happened down here many times over the years. We're talking over 1,000,000 sq miles...it makes the Everglades look like a mudhole in your driveway.
Not what you said, nor how you said it, nor in the context...

For someone in LE, you are really careless with your words. Does your cousin the Sheriff know what you say on the internet?

Old 11-14-2012, 21:55   #266
JuneyBooney

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanIhaveGasCash View Post
Sounds like I missed something good.
There are people who "are" but claim not to be and then there are people who claim to be who are "not". I guess we missed something.

Most bench warrants are issued when someone supposedly is notified of a court date and does not show up. But these are recalled most of the time if the person calls in and then because most are from the Sheriff and not the police the leo get special immunities from suit. This applies in most jurisdiction.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Cool songs:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Cool car:
Old 11-14-2012, 21:56   #267
tantrix
J'aimeLouisiane

Quote:
Not what you said, nor how you said it, nor in the context...

For someone in LE, you are really careless with your words. Does your cousin the Sheriff know what you say on the internet?
Yes, that was the context...what, do you think I have a stash of bodies I've hid out here personally?

And, the sheriff has bigger problems than what his deputies are doing on random internet forums. Everybody has a life outside of work, even in LE (well, I take that back...not some on here).

Last edited by tantrix; 11-14-2012 at 21:58..
Old 11-14-2012, 22:19   #268
RussP

Quote:
Yes, that was the context...what, do you think I have a stash of bodies I've hid out here personally?
Maybe in the same place you illegally dump fluids from your vehicles.
Quote:
And, the sheriff has bigger problems than what his deputies are doing on random internet forums. Everybody has a life outside of work, even in LE (well, I take that back...not some on here).
You do not know the cops on here. That's your first and biggest problem.

Some of these guys have had and do have issues with each other, big issues. But, when one of them has problems, personal, job, whatever, they pull together, cover each other's back during the crisis. Afterwards, sometimes, they renewed the pissing contests. But, when the SHTF, we are not alone.

You do not come across as one to rely on to cover your LE brother. You come across as being all about you, the professional MMA fighter who loves the attention in the center of the cage. You've been fighting professionally since you were a teen. How do you train as a full time professional fighter and hold down a full time LE job? What was your priority?

Why did you get into law enforcement, anyway?

Old 11-14-2012, 22:36   #269
tantrix
J'aimeLouisiane

Quote:
You do not know the cops on here. That's your first and biggest problem.
And I said exactly that earlier...they also don't know me.

Quote:
Some of these guys have had and do have issues with each other, big issues. But, when one of them has problems, personal, job, whatever, they pull together, cover each other's back during the crisis. Afterwards, sometimes, they renewed the pissing contests. But, when the SHTF, we are not alone.
I don't know what you're getting at here...I didn't ask for anything from any LEO here, nor do I expect it. If you're referring to the thin blue line, well...I hold that on a professional level in real life, not random strangers on the internet I don't know from Adam.

Quote:
You do not come across as one to rely on to cover your LE brother. You come across as being all about you, the professional MMA fighter who loves the attention in the center of the cage. You've been fighting professionally since you were a teen. How do you train as a full time professional fighter and hold down a full time LE job? What was your priority?

Why did you get into law enforcement, anyway?
My personal life and professional life don't mix, ever. I learned to separate the two long ago. When I am working, I do what needs to be done, no question. Not all LEO's get along, there's more than a few officers I know that will work together seamlessly if they have to, but off the clock they'd be happy to beat each other's faces in...that's just life.

And, I already stated earlier I have retired from MMA, most definitely permanently...I have not had a bout since March of 2011. My priority had always been MMA, then after kids and a full-time job it became too much risk and not enough reward. I got into law enforcement because I'm good at it, not because I agree with every single thing I have to do. Some (most) LEO's won't admit to such a thing, even here. But, just because I took the job doesn't mean I throw my beliefs in the trash.

Either way, I still don't hold anything against anybody here in Cop Talk...I don't know any of you personally, and I'm a grown-ass man. I've been punched, kicked, kneed, and elbowed in the face countless times...even shot at...which is more than the 98% of the people on this forum can say. I think I'll be ok.

And yes, despite the schoolyard bully attitude of most here...I'd still have any of your backs if it came down to it, LEO or civilian.

Last edited by tantrix; 11-14-2012 at 22:49..
Old 11-14-2012, 23:07   #270
Rabbi
Lifetime Membership
The Bombdiggity

Quote:
And I said exactly that earlier...they also don't know me.

I don't know what you're getting at here...I didn't ask for anything from any LEO here, nor do I expect it. If you're referring to the thin blue line, well...I hold that on a professional level in real life, not random strangers on the internet I don't know from Adam.

My personal life and professional life don't mix, ever. I learned to separate the two long ago. When I am working, I do what needs to be done, no question. Not all LEO's get along, there's more than a few officers I know that will work together seamlessly if they have to, but off the clock they'd be happy to beat each other's faces in...that's just life.

And, I already stated earlier I have retired from MMA, most definitely permanently...I have not had a bout since March of 2011. My priority had always been MMA, then after kids and a full-time job it became too much risk and not enough reward. I got into law enforcement because I'm good at it, not because I agree with every single thing I have to do. Some (most) LEO's won't admit to such a thing, even here. But, just because I took the job doesn't mean I throw my beliefs in the trash.

Either way, I still don't hold anything against anybody here in Cop Talk...I don't know any of you personally, and I'm a grown-ass man. I've been punched, kicked, kneed, and elbowed in the face countless times...even shot at...which is more than the 98% of the people on this forum can say. I think I'll be ok.

And yes, despite the schoolyard bully attitude of most here...I'd still have any of your backs if it came down to it, LEO or civilian.
That is sweet and all but this is part of your MO.

You say stupid crap....really stupid crap. You actually believe it, you hold on as long as you can, then when everyone dog piles you and in post after post blaming everyone else, you try to play the likable guy but you suck at that because it is still all about you and the flaws in everyone else.

I dont give a crap what you do, but I know exactly what you are.

Whenever you get mad as hell about it all, grab your rifle and head outside. If you are the only one there...it's not time yet

"Few men desire liberty; most men wish only for a just master." - Sallust

Last edited by Rabbi; 11-14-2012 at 23:08..
Old 11-14-2012, 23:20   #271
Al Czervik
My arm!

I put some Tabasco on it to be in the regional spirit.
Old 11-14-2012, 23:36   #272
GRIMLET
Deceased

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Czervik View Post

I put some Tabasco on it to be in the regional spirit.
Crystals......

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
Old 11-14-2012, 23:52   #273
Ohio Copper

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11A View Post
So, after reading all of this I have come to believe that tantrix is hoping that the thread will get locked so he can claim that he would have posted his credentials, but couldn't.

Or, it could be that he is getting off of the fact that he (for once) is the center of attention.

...or, it could be both?

You can verify for me, correct?

Lol

Benjamin Franklin
Quote:
Just being a federally "prohibited person" who owns guns and signatures about them on the internet should be enough to keep him paranoid."
Old 11-14-2012, 23:55   #274
tantrix
J'aimeLouisiane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbi View Post
That is sweet and all but this is part of your MO.

You say stupid crap....really stupid crap. You actually believe it, you hold on as long as you can, then when everyone dog piles you and in post after post blaming everyone else, you try to play the likable guy but you suck at that because it is still all about you and the flaws in everyone else.

I dont give a crap what you do, but I know exactly what you are.
I agree, 110%.

http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/show...&postcount=194
Old 11-15-2012, 00:12   #275
metal

Quote:
You keep saying you're going away but here you are...
Old 11-15-2012, 01:09   #276
JuneyBooney

Quote:

Whatever you think is right Rabbi...at this point, I agree. I don't even care what you type....for the rest of this thread's life, I'll agree with you.

Bye everyone.
But these threads are what most of the fellas live for.

Cool songs:

Cool car:
Old 11-15-2012, 01:15   #277
JohnnyReb
Lifetime Membership

After 11 full pages of reading this, I'm just curious to know of tantrix is an LEO or not.
Old 11-15-2012, 01:15   #278
msu_grad_121
BOOSH

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal View Post
You keep saying you're going away but here you are...
Just like he said time and again that he'd prove he was in LE? Just like he said he'd post his agency name? His rank? His ORI? ANYTHING to back up ANY of his ludicrous claims? Yeah, the guy's a wannabe who's vocal chords have obviously moved to his rectum, because he's talking out his ass.

I'll admit, this thread and the last one were entertaining for a while, watching him jump from foot to foot trying to explain away obvious mistakes and sheer garbage, but it's gotten old. It became an exercise in arguing with an idiot (they'll drag you to their level and beat you with experience) a LONG time ago. It crossed the line of good taste when this mook started trying to ride the coat tails of officers who gave the ultimate sacrifice in the performance of their duties. It shames their memory that a whacker would try to use them to somehow hint that he's more than he is. It shames all of us and law enforcement in general that we would even acknowledge him beyond that ignorant, thoughtless, selfish statement.

Thanks for your offer of backup, but if you truly do hold the attitudes you've espoused in here, and you can look yourself in the mirror having disgraced the profession by trying to gain credibility through invoking those fallen officers, I have no use for you as a person, and even less if you actually were in law enforcement.

Something tells me I'd be better off trying the "one-officer felony stop" you were going on about than relying on you for anything more than converting oxygen into carbon dioxide.
Old 11-15-2012, 01:53   #279
blueiron

Cop Talk

Why? Because even kettle corn only goes so far.
Old 11-15-2012, 02:57   #280
Pepper45

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyReb View Post
After 11 full pages of reading this, I'm just curious to know of tantrix is an LEO or not.
In the end, it really doesn't matter. If he's a poser, he's a despicable human being who should have the common decency to step in front of a speeding bus. If he's really a cop, he's already doing that, and his false bravado on the internet is all he's got. He's completely worthless on the road, and is likely despised by all those he works with. Not only personally, but professionally. He's the guy that they never want to see showing up on their calls. He's the guy that they don't want to hear during roll call, when the adults are talking. He's the guy who wouldn't have a job if it weren't for nepotism.

Closed Thread