GlockTalk.com
Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 11-19-2012, 18:38   #101
Ftttu

A few years ago, many solar eclipse chasers descended on Mexico for the total solar eclipse. After the eclipse, there was a very large number of UFO sightings by the locals. Many of the locals were interviewed. Due to this phenomenon, many of the visitors to Mexico were also interviewed. What was very strange is not one of the visitors ever observed what they would have called a UFO or anything nusual other than a great total solace eclipse. Many have chocked this up to the local's strong superstitious beliefs. They interpreted unusual natural occurrences as something supernatural while the visitors just enjoyed one of neatest natural occurrences observable.

Kozel, if you saw some type of monkey, it may have been a monkey. That doesn't make it what is commonly referred to as a 'squatch. If you had a buddy almost killed by one of these, I think your action of reporting the incident to police/game wardens may protect these monkeys if they get the proper handling. They could also threaten a delicate ecosystem if they aren't an indigenous species. Report these animals before it is too late!!!
Ftttu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 18:39   #102
Kozel

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldgraywolf View Post
How? Why didn't it succeed? .
Because my friend ran for his life. That is why.
He managed to get to his truck before he got killed. That was the last time he did not have gun on him when he stepped out of the vehicle.
Kozel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 18:45   #103
Kozel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ftttu View Post
I think your action of reporting the incident to police/game wardens may protect these monkeys if they get the proper handling. !
In case if you cannot read I will repeat to you what I said before. I DO NOT want those monkeys to be "protected". To me the only good BF is a DEAD ONE! Is that clear enough or do I need my cat to spell it out for you?

Last edited by Kozel; 11-19-2012 at 18:49..
Old 11-19-2012, 18:45   #104
turretg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kozel View Post
I am serious because I would be the last possible person to be any kind of BF believer. I just looked at the map to find most remote place in the state to go for a walk in.

That is all. I just wanted to come way up there to find peace, quiet and nobody telling me how much my English sucks.
It is just so happened I stumbled into living room of some giant monkey which I did not even know about.

I love that area. Maybe it reminds me of my childhood the way terrain and woods are. Then some creature showed up screaming at me and trying to drive me out. I really did not expect that.

Over the years I found other people harassed by same creatures in other parts of the state. That was surprising.

If all BFs drop dead tomorrow I will not have one tear over it. They are not some oversized teddy bears. They are very dangerous predators. One tried to kill my friend by the way.

For what its worth I tend to believe you, you seem adamant in your statements. I think there is something out there. I have my theories but I won't discuss them in this forum .
Old 11-19-2012, 18:46   #105
Ftttu

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLIPPER 348 View Post
Do y'all believe in Santa also??
I love the Allatate Insurance commercial where the pretty girl tells her neighbor that they can't lie on the Internet as her obviously non-French not-so-handsome "French model" boyfriend, she met on the internet, is picking her up for a date. Research all you want on the Internet. You will be able to validate anything you want to discuss with others.
Old 11-19-2012, 18:48   #106
Jonesee

Quote:
Originally Posted by turretg View Post
For what its worth I tend to believe you, you seem adamant in your statements. I think there is something out there. I have my theories but I won't discuss them in this forum .
THERE IS NO DAMN WAY YOU CAN LEAVE US HANGING WITH THAT STATEMENT!!!

Last edited by Jonesee; 11-19-2012 at 18:50..
Jonesee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 18:50   #107
oldgraywolf
NRA, SAF

Quote:
Originally Posted by turretg View Post
For what its worth I tend to believe you, you seem adamant in your statements.
There are a lot of people who are adamant about a wide variety of subjects, everything from deities to space aliens. Does that quality make them believable?

definatally
rediculas
theirs'
oldgraywolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 18:53   #108
oldgraywolf
NRA, SAF

Quote:
Research all you want on the Internet. You will be able to validate anything you want to discuss with others.
There's some truth. There's support for every nutcake idea imaginable, along with those who've seen, felt, or experienced it somehow.

definatally
rediculas
theirs'
oldgraywolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 19:02   #109
Ftttu

Quote:
In case if you cannot read I will repeat to you what I said before. I DO NOT want those monkeys "protected". To me the only good BF is a DEAD ONE! Is that clear enough or do I need my cat to spell it out for you?

I'm really not trying to make you angry....just trying to see if reason will sway you. Please do your fellow man a favor and report to the authorities the location of these monkeys in order to protect others like you who may chance upon them.

Another personal anecdote. I was on patrol on a windy graveyard shift when I saw these Mexican men cowering down and pointing at what appeared to be the roof of the house they were standing in front of. I stopped to investigate. They only spoke Spanish but both in quivering voices, told me, "una phantasma" which I'm pretty sure means a ghost. I instantly identified their phantom as being a kite with it string wrapped around the electric wires behind house. Due to the wind, the kite was flying back and forth. Even after I tried to tell them, they still didn't immediately believe. Case closed!!!
Old 11-19-2012, 19:16   #110
Kozel

Quote:
I'm really not trying to make you angry....just trying to see if reason will sway you. Please do your fellow man a favor and report to the authorities the location of these monkeys in order to protect others like you who may chance upon them.
After being in the woods for many years I saw game warden exactly twice. Both times he was just above paved road checking out vehicles of hunters coming down from the hills. What exactly do you think that doughnut warrior will do with my “report’? Wrap a doughnut in it?
Old 11-19-2012, 20:54   #111
Ftttu

Quote:
After being in the woods for many years I saw game warden exactly twice. Both times he was just above paved road checking out vehicles of hunters coming down from the hills. What exactly do you think that doughnut warrior will do with my “report’? Wrap a doughnut in it?
Don't talk bad about donuts. They are a staple of my profession.

I've been watching Finding Bigfoot for the last hour and a half, and my wife is getting sick of my responses to the program. It had the guy who took that apple eating mother/baby 'squatch. I love how there were nice coyote images but only one bad 'squatch image. I don't even remember if they asked if there multiple images which I would have done, especially since there were more than one coyote.

Kozel, you still haven't answered which creatures others believe in but you don't. If there are, why don't you believe? Are they crazy, easily misled, drugged out, simple minded, lying, or superstitious?

As I've said before, these shows are for viewer enjoyment and profit, not actually having any scientific weight. The crew cameras facing their faces is very ridiculous. It is only to catch their responses like "what's that?" or "there's a 'squatch in these wood" in the ever eerie night vision green.

Also, showing the real light view where it shows the trees nearby and the eerie darkness beyond, only adds to the ridiculousness. Thoses numerous views are worthless since they don't show objects at any reasonable distance. The thermal is a far better tool which should be the only one used since you can see objects of varying temperatures at a reasonable distance. Just like Lizard Lick Towing, this entire show has to be 100% fake.
Old 11-19-2012, 21:00   #112
FLIPPER 348
Happy Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldgraywolf View Post
There's some truth. There's support for every nutcake idea imaginable, along with those who've seen, felt, or experienced it somehow.

If there was any credible evidence of bigfoot you would not need the internet to find it.

The guys in the show are not idiots, actually they are geniuses! The idiots are on the other side of the screen paying them to make the show.
FLIPPER 348 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 21:09   #113
JLB768
Silver Membership
Old & Grumpy

If there is in fact a Bigfoot, we need to leave him alone, or face corrupting him. He'll be introduced to McDonalds at some point, and his weight will go out of control. Next will be marijuana, again, he'll gain weight due to all the Little Debbies(sorry Mr Foot, Hostess went under). Everyone knows that marijuana leads to Meth, imagine a Bigfoot strung out on meth, it would be horrible. The governmet would then feel compelled to open up Bigfoot rehab centers, on the taxpayers dime. No, we need to leave Mr Foot alone, eating his berries, and wiping his ass with chipmonks.
Black Rifle Club Member #768
JLB768 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 21:19   #114
G26S239
NRA Patron

Quote:
Why? Do I look like some friggin scientist?

Long after all that I saw I stumbled into tiny group of people in this state. We know where “they” are but there are so many crazies out there chasing BF that they are better off chasing their own tail.

About half dozen people know where about half dozen remaining BFs live…. Why not keep it that way?
Yeah, those monkeys are pretty bad (you know nothing about their bad side) but they are going to die off soon so let it be. They are not some kind of benevolent oversized furballs. They kill people sometimes.

I am actually more concerned about those child-like footprints then of the full sized ones. If adults would die off that would be fine with me but some managed to come up with offspring. Apparently there are at least two breeding couples in this state. They are hundred+ of miles apart though.

Who are the people that they have killed?
Old 11-19-2012, 21:23   #115
Kozel

All those shows about finding Bigfoot are pure idiocy at front of camera.
Bunch of idiots go bushwacking into the woods at night with NV and infrared illuminators screaming “did you hear that” at each other every few minutes.

It would be funny if it was not that insanely idiotic. BF is not nearly that stupid. If you want to find one you have to go into BF area which he considers his own and stay there.

First he will watch you from the distance.
Second he will come closer and test you out.
Third. If you stay he will get very irritated and then he will try to drive you out.

It takes several days and TV crews do not have a budget for that.

As any other predator they will try to go against smallest opponent. Group of more then three he will avoid.
Old 11-19-2012, 21:25   #116
kateean2

They will never find a samsquantch.
kateean2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 21:40   #117
wingryder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilrain View Post
I found this sharp, in focus picture of bigfoot.........

The Okie Corral

Get real! Anyone can see that this is totally photoshopped!

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence." - Carl Sagan
wingryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 22:14   #118
Ftttu

Quote:
All those shows about finding Bigfoot are pure idiocy at front of camera.
Bunch of idiots go bushwacking into the woods at night with NV and infrared illuminators screaming “did you hear that” at each other every few minutes.

It would be funny if it was not that insanely idiotic. BF is not nearly that stupid. If you want to find one you have to go into BF area which he considers his own and stay there.

First he will watch you from the distance.
Second he will come closer and test you out.
Third. If you stay he will get very irritated and then he will try to drive you out.

It takes several days and TV crews do not have a budget for that.

As any other predator they will try to go against smallest opponent. Group of more then three he will avoid.
Then I'll leave this thread at that. It seems my reasoning isn't as strong as faith in big foots. Why did I even think I could make any headway? I tried but failed. Until the next Bigfoot thread.
Old 11-19-2012, 22:34   #119
G17Jake

Quote:
Every mammal living in North American forests have been killed by vehicles on highways. Even a drunk guy wearing a Ghillie suit trying to get people to report Bigfoot sightings has been killed on the same highways. Are bigfoots too smart to get struck? Is there a secret government Bigfoot roadkill cleaning crew? There are no fossil records of these things. Come on guys, there are no bigfoots. Those of you who believe won't be swayed by my ramblings for various reasons. Some of those reasons are being superstitious, being gullible, spiritual reasons, having some level of mental problems, drug and/or alcohol use, etc. Just as there have not been and are no aliens visiting this planet, there are no bigfoots. Believe if you will but if your hopes and dreams that they will have 100% proof of them in your lifetime, you will be severely disappointed.
G17Jake is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 22:38   #120
686Owner
NRA Life Member

OK, I'll do it. Tell me where BF is. Next summer I'll spend a week out there. I'll take a camera, and recover any poo or fur that I find.
Old 11-19-2012, 22:40   #121
686Owner
NRA Life Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by G26S239 View Post
Who are the people that they have killed?
And more importantly, bears have killed people, buffalo, elk, cats (mountain lions) etc.
Old 11-19-2012, 23:19   #122
Gregg702
Gold Membership

Quote:
Originally Posted by 686Owner View Post
OK, I'll do it. Tell me where BF is. Next summer I'll spend a week out there. I'll take a camera, and recover any poo or fur that I find.
Those bigfeets know you have a camera, just like they know what guns are.
Old 11-19-2012, 23:37   #123
nmk

Anyone else remember "frozen with fear"?

nmk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 23:40   #124
NeverMore1701
Platinum Membership
Fear no evil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmk View Post
Anyone else remember "frozen with fear"?

Oh god yes!
For the last time
NeverMore1701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 02:02   #125
dac1204

Quote:
Originally Posted by vart View Post
Watched the latest episode tonight after The Walking Dead...

I thought the game camera picture was intriguing...

The Okie Corral
Not saying that I do or do not believe in big foot. All I am saying is that the time and date stamp on that camera must be wrong because it would not be dark at 5:55pm in September unless this was not in the US.
dac1204 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cat smarter than owner