Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 11-19-2012, 03:29   #51
NeverMore1701
Platinum Membership
Fear no evil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kozel View Post
My cat knows how to avoid cars. She waits for break in traffic. This is why she is still alive after eight years. The other cat we had is long gone because it was not that smart.

Any creature smarter than my cat can avoid being hit by a car.

That large screaming monkey that bothered us many times can tell when we are armed and when not. It is probably plenty smart to stay out of the traffic.

As few of them as there are out there it is very rare that one is going to be hit by vehicle.
How many are there, since you seem to be the expert?
For the last time

Last edited by NeverMore1701; 11-19-2012 at 03:29..
NeverMore1701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 03:37   #52
Kozel

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverMore1701 View Post
How many are there, since you seem to be the expert?
Thank you for declaring me “an expert”. I am not. There may only be a few left in an entire NW. I suspect that there maybe a half dozen or less in this state (WA). I know of three-four territories known for frequent sightings. Large animal like BF would be territorial covering large area.

They are on the verge of extinction. Well below breeding population level. Give it couple of decades and there will not be any more BF sighting stories.

Last edited by Kozel; 11-19-2012 at 03:45..
Kozel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 03:41   #53
NeverMore1701
Platinum Membership
Fear no evil.

Quote:
Thank you for declaring me “an expert”. I am not. There may only be a few left in an entire NW. I suspect that there maybe a half dozen or less in this state (WA). I know of three-four territories known for frequent sightings. Large animal like BF would be territorial covering large area.
You sure it's not sparkly vampires and homo-erotic werewolves?
For the last time
Old 11-19-2012, 03:50   #54
Kozel

Quote:
You sure it's not sparkly vampires and homo-erotic werewolves?
naaa, all those live in Forks WA down on the coast.

I have been through there many times but I did not see any of them and I did not carry any silver bullets in my CCW.

Last edited by Kozel; 11-19-2012 at 03:53..
Old 11-19-2012, 03:57   #55
Minnow
JUST ADD SWAG

Quote:

They are on the verge of extinction. Well below breeding population level. Give it couple of decades and there will not be any more BF sighting stories.

But you interact with them in various ways on a semi regular basis. Come on man, get yourself a GoPro and a audio recorder and go prove that the Squatch exists. Since they are on the verge of extinction, they should be protected federally and you are in a unique position to prove the case.
Minnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 03:59   #56
Wayward Bound

I have seen many a "squatch" in my day.

Yes I have seen the show. It's good clean entertainment.
Old 11-19-2012, 04:38   #57
Kozel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minnow View Post
But you interact with them in various ways on a semi regular .
No I do not. First time I saw BF droppings I just could not believe my eyes. I just stood there looking at it scratching my head because I knew that even griz cannot drop something that big. I walked away puzzled but not even thinking about any creatures called Sasquatch. I was a resent immigrant, barely legal to own my first firearm back then.

Yeah there were some very strange noises but I still did not even know about BF stories. That was before the days of interweb. I heard about some unusual creatures back in Siberia but in Washington state of all places? Never even crossed my mind.

Second time I was there with a friend who spoke little English and if you told him “Bigfoot” he would look at your foot to see if it is really that big. He is the one who saw BF behind my back. He tried to describe it as “somebody standing there”. That guy was a Spetsnaz sniper and hired gunman after fall of USSR. He was afraid of nothing. If you put the gun to his head he would probably break your arm. After he saw that “somebody” he got scared.

Couple other times I was there before I even put what I heard and saw together with BF story.

Only once I took a guy who was BF believer (based on his own sightings) there. That was some interesting time we spent there. BF really wanted us to leave.

Last time I took my co-worker friend there. He floored home, left me alone. I heard something myself but weather turned bad and I left.

Yeah. Few times there was some kind of creature knocking on trees, screaming like you would not believe and leaving huge footprints…..I never actually saw one but what should I believe then something, somebody is screaming at me and knocking on trees no more then 50 feet way? Way the heck up in the mountains at the end of forest road.
You tell me.
Some very, very large guy, with very unhuman voice running around screaming in very remote, very dense woods hitting trees with large sticks while trying to get shot at?

Oh by the way. Locals say that no one should stay on that ridge overnight (I wonder why) and I found stories from other people about same area. Indian reservation next-door call adjacent area “sometimes they kill”. Why would that be?

Last edited by Kozel; 11-19-2012 at 11:12..
Old 11-19-2012, 05:04   #58
Minnow
JUST ADD SWAG

I have read your Bigfoot stories on here before. You continually say that you interact or have experiences with a mythical creature on a semi regular basis (multiple times) and yet you have never brought forth or mentioned attempting to film or record any of your experiences. That sure seems a little stange, Sir.
Minnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 05:19   #59
Kozel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minnow View Post
I have read your Bigfoot stories on here before. You continually say that you interact or have experiences with a mythical creature on a semi regular basis (multiple times) and yet you have never brought forth or mentioned attempting to film or record any of your experiences. That sure seems a little stange, Sir.
How about you quote me? I do not recall saying anything like that.

One time I told same story on this same site years ago. No "mythical creatures".... Only mythical memories of yours.

Last edited by Kozel; 11-19-2012 at 05:22..
Old 11-19-2012, 05:59   #60
Hyksos

Quote:
How about you quote me? I do not recall saying anything like that.

One time I told same story on this same site years ago. No "mythical creatures".... Only mythical memories of yours.
Well, I'm not doubting you and I'm not saying I believe you. What I think you should do is give us GTers the coordinates for the location you are speaking of. That way, people up in WA could go verify this spot for themselves.

Based on your "location" - I don't think you should have a problem doing this.
Old 11-19-2012, 06:10   #61
Kozel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyksos View Post
Well, I'm not doubting you and I'm not saying I believe you. What I think you should do is give us GTers the coordinates for the location you are speaking of. That way, people up in WA could go verify this spot for themselves.

Based on your "location" - I don't think you should have a problem doing this.
Why?

What makes you think that opinion of any GTers is of any concern to me? I told you my story just because it is what I know. If you do not believe it is of no importance to me.
Old 11-19-2012, 06:21   #62
Kozel

Here is the area. Go find it.
The Okie Corralo find it.
Old 11-19-2012, 06:23   #63
686Owner
NRA Life Member

Quote:
Why?

What makes you think that opinion of any GTers is of any concern to me? I told you my story just because it is what I know. If you do not believe it is of no importance to me.
Would possibly be one of the greatest (or at least most memorable) scientific discoveries of the last 300 years. But you have no interest in actual evidence?
Old 11-19-2012, 06:39   #64
Kozel

Quote:
Originally Posted by 686Owner View Post
Would possibly be one of the greatest (or at least most memorable) scientific discoveries of the last 300 years. But you have no interest in actual evidence?
Why? Do I look like some friggin scientist?

Long after all that I saw I stumbled into tiny group of people in this state. We know where “they” are but there are so many crazies out there chasing BF that they are better off chasing their own tail.

About half dozen people know where about half dozen remaining BFs live…. Why not keep it that way?
Yeah, those monkeys are pretty bad (you know nothing about their bad side) but they are going to die off soon so let it be. They are not some kind of benevolent oversized furballs. They kill people sometimes.

I am actually more concerned about those child-like footprints then of the full sized ones. If adults would die off that would be fine with me but some managed to come up with offspring. Apparently there are at least two breeding couples in this state. They are hundred+ of miles apart though.

Last edited by Kozel; 11-19-2012 at 11:54..
Old 11-19-2012, 11:12   #65
Ftttu

Kozel, about your cat being smarter than thousands of humans around the world who get struck by cars every year. Are you saying that bigfoots are immune from accidents? If so, you are saying big foots are perfect which we all know that is impossible. Again, the proof is on you, not us.
Ftttu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 11:31   #66
Kozel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ftttu View Post
Kozel, about your cat being smarter than thousands of humans around the world who get struck by cars every year. Are you saying that bigfoots are immune from accidents? If so, you are saying big foots are perfect which we all know that is impossible. Again, the proof is on you, not us.
Are you saying that my cat maybe smarter then you then? I told you about one accident witnessed by a guy I have no reason to doubt. He seriously went all in on BF research after that happened. Last I heard his wife died and he is still into BF search. I think he went a bit crazy after what he saw.

Anyways, if there are only few of them left in the whole state and they are smarter then my cat then vehicle to BF collisions are extremely unlikely.
Old 11-19-2012, 12:14   #67
vart

Quote:
Yeah, those monkeys are pretty bad (you know nothing about their bad side) but they are going to die off soon so let it be. They are not some kind of benevolent oversized furballs. They kill people sometimes.
I know that there have been BF encounters in which they are aggressive and displayed aggressive behavior such as rock-throwing, but I'm not aware of any incidents of serious injury or death from an attack from a BF...

Also, why do you think they are dying off? The photo I posted earlier supposedly shows a female BF with a youngster clutched to her chest while she gathers apples. There have also been multiple sightings of juvenile BFs as well...

"That's a big bite of crap sandwich, my friend..."

Rabbi - "Anyways, that is a beautiful car. Bill probably already farted in it."
vart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 12:28   #68
oldgraywolf
NRA, SAF

Why has no one ever produced any DNA or other real evidence of these mean ass monkeys? Don't they die, don't they crap, don't they leave fur/hair on brush? You'd think anthropologists would be all over this like stink on schitt. Kozel, why didn't you bring a crap sample to a credible institution, state or federal (DNR, USFS, university)?

definatally
rediculas
theirs'
oldgraywolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 12:29   #69
Kozel

Quote:
Originally Posted by vart View Post
I know that there have been BF encounters in which they are aggressive and displayed aggressive behavior such as rock-throwing, but I'm not aware of any incidents of serious injury or death from an attack from a BF...

Also, why do you think they are dying off? The photo I posted earlier supposedly shows a female BF with a youngster clutched to her chest while she gathers apples. There have also been multiple sightings of juvenile BFs as well...
Breeding population requires several couples in contact with each other. I know of two areas with “child BF” reports in this whole state. They are more the hundred of miles apart. There maybe couple more in Oregon. Hundreds of miles away.
They will die out soon.
Old 11-19-2012, 12:31   #70
Kozel

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldgraywolf View Post
Why has no one ever produced any DNA
There were some coming up with "no known DNA match" from hair.
Old 11-19-2012, 12:35   #71
Kozel

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldgraywolf View Post
Kozel, why didn't you bring a crap sample to a credible institution, state or federal (DNR, USFS, university)?
When I saw what you call “crap” I did not even know about BF existence.
Second. I do not want them to be discovered. BF dying off is just fine with me.
Old 11-19-2012, 12:56   #72
NeverMore1701
Platinum Membership
Fear no evil.

This is just too funny to stay away
For the last time
Old 11-19-2012, 13:03   #73
oldgraywolf
NRA, SAF

Quote:
This is just too funny to stay away
Yep....

definatally
rediculas
theirs'
oldgraywolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 13:23   #74
nmk

You don't need evidence if you want to believe in something.
nmk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 13:58   #75
Halojumper

Send a message via AIM to Halojumper Send a message via Yahoo to Halojumper
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmk View Post
You don't need evidence if you want to believe in something.
Watch out, you'll get this moved to Religious Issues!
Halojumper is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cat smarter than owner