Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 11-18-2012, 22:04   #26
NeverMore1701
Platinum Membership
Fear no evil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vart View Post
Watched the latest episode tonight after The Walking Dead...

I thought the game camera picture was intriguing...

The Okie Corral
Looks mangy.

For the last time
NeverMore1701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 23:01   #27
Tango 1Zero

typical squatch behavior lol
Old 11-18-2012, 23:19   #28
Kozel

One time there was this dead end all snowed in road. You would need snowmobile to go up it but there were these curious huge kind of human like tracks going up into the mountains. No snowmobile tracks. Just huge barefoot ones.
Must have been some huge guy who went into the mountains barefooted and did not come back.
Kozel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 23:27   #29
Kozel

There was this one time I saw barefoot child footprints in the dust many miles away from human habitation. It still bothers me. Why would 6-7 year old child run around barefoot way up in the mountains?
Old 11-19-2012, 00:06   #30
Ftttu

Every mammal living in North American forests have been killed by vehicles on highways. Even a drunk guy wearing a Ghillie suit trying to get people to report Bigfoot sightings has been killed on the same highways. Are bigfoots too smart to get struck? Is there a secret government Bigfoot roadkill cleaning crew? There are no fossil records of these things. Come on guys, there are no bigfoots. Those of you who believe won't be swayed by my ramblings for various reasons. Some of those reasons are being superstitious, being gullible, spiritual reasons, having some level of mental problems, drug and/or alcohol use, etc. Just as there have not been and are no aliens visiting this planet, there are no bigfoots. Believe if you will but if your hopes and dreams that they will have 100% proof of them in your lifetime, you will be severely disappointed.
Ftttu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 00:14   #31
Ftttu

Also, those ghost, bigfoot and other monster shows where there are cameras pointed at the faces of the crew, you are just getting their reactions which are just that....reactions. Let's get their real reaction when any of these shows have actual verifiable discoveries.
Old 11-19-2012, 00:39   #32
wingryder

Bigfoot could be proven quite easily by DNA evidence from a hair sample or droppings sample. How is it that these shows go deep into BF territory and can't find a single hair follicle or dropping to sample? The are chasing around w/ video and night vision equipment that will only yield unprovable results. Eyewitness testimony is equally unreliable.

No evidence = no Bigfoot!

The premise of Bigfoot is possible however. In Asia a large, erect primate existed up until about 20,000 years ago. It could be possible that this creature crossed the land bridge to North America along with numerous other species. We have found fossil evidence for many others, but not Bigfoot. I will wait for some convincing evidence. I know that people are full of crap and love to create hoaxes to bamboozle the public.

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence." - Carl Sagan
wingryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 00:53   #33
Minnow
JUST ADD SWAG

Oxford Yeti study.

http://www.livescience.com/20487-yet...tozoology.html

Results pending. My feeling is we will be hearing excuses after this study concludes, for the reasons that no real Bigfoot evidence was submitted.

Last edited by Minnow; 11-19-2012 at 02:29..
Minnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 00:56   #34
NeverMore1701
Platinum Membership
Fear no evil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kozel View Post
I know where BF lives. Seriously.

There is one area way up in the hills where BF shows up almost every time I go there. Some frightening nights I spent there with my friends. Sit there and listen to the big monkey scream, trash around in brush, knock on trees some times no more then 50 ft away. That sucker can scream! Blood freezes in veins!

I saw footprints and monstrous “droppings”. Friend of mine saw one behind my back no more then 50 ft away but I was looking as the campfire at that time and could not see in the dark for a while.

All those so called BF “researchers” got it wrong. You do not go bushwacking through some remote woods and then come back and say “I did not see it”. You go into the area which BF claims as his own and stay there. He will tolerate your presence for couple of days but if you stay he becomes irritated and tries to drive you out.

On couple occasions I could hear him in the brush or on trip lines (4-5 feet off the ground) I set up so close that if was to open up rapid fire from my FAL I would surely hit him. I just could not make myself pull the trigger.

He is pretty smart and can see in the dark very well. When I had my NV on he stays farther out. Apparently he can see IR illuminator better then NV can see him. Always comes from downwind even on windless nights. Not afraid of dogs but dogs, not matter how big, are horrified of him. He knows what guns do and what they look like if you have them in plain site he is more careful. Closest he came one night when we hid guns, cooked food on fire and pretended that we did not hear him. Boy that pissed him off!
Glad you know what's really going on.
For the last time
Old 11-19-2012, 01:05   #35
Minnow
JUST ADD SWAG

Requirements for Bigfoot Photo/video.

1.Camera must be the quality of a hollowed out potato with a drink straw inserted for a lens.

and

2.Camera must remain out of focus at all times.

I mean come on man, atleast get us some iPhone 1 quality footage.

Last edited by Minnow; 11-19-2012 at 01:07..
Old 11-19-2012, 02:19   #36
Kozel

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverMore1701 View Post
Glad you know what's really going on.
Somebody has to know.

One time I took my co-worker friend up there. He said he heard screams “like man whose guts are being pulled out”. Then he bailed out on me and floored home. We are still kind of friends but he never talked about that night to me.
Old 11-19-2012, 02:35   #37
Kozel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ftttu View Post
Every mammal living in North American forests have been killed by vehicles on highways. Even a drunk guy wearing a Ghillie suit trying to get people to report Bigfoot sightings has been killed on the same highways. Are bigfoots too smart to get struck? .
There was one hit by Suburban few years ago. NE of Bellingham WA. I know a guy who was there before cops showed up. Serious front end damage. He said that couple in the vehicle had glass like frozen stare and scream from the woods was horrible. Like somebody dying screaming.
That experience made him kind of obsessed. I seriously think the guy is nutz now.
Old 11-19-2012, 02:35   #38
Minnow
JUST ADD SWAG

Quote:
Somebody has to know.

One time I took my co-worker friend up there. He said he heard screams “like man whose guts are being pulled out”. Then he bailed out on me and floored home. We are still kind of friends but he never talked about that night to me.
Time to setup some HD Game cams over a bag of Jack Links.
You ever think about getting some audio recordings or carrying a GoPro. That would be pretty cool to post here on GT, hell you might even be able get some fame or cash if you can get it on video.
Old 11-19-2012, 02:37   #39
Ftttu

For you believers, your faith in these types of things are almost unbreakable. Guys, wake up to reality that the small thread of evidence y'all hold onto is overwhelmed by reason and lack of credible evidence. As simple as this-if a car or truck hasn't killed it, then it doesn't exist. For those of you that continue the myth with full knowledge of their non-existence, perpetuating children's stories for those with the mindset to believe, shame shame on you!!!
Old 11-19-2012, 02:38   #40
NeverMore1701
Platinum Membership
Fear no evil.

Quote:
There was one hit by Suburban few years ago. NE of Bellingham WA. I know a guy who was there before cops showed up. Serious front end damage. He said that couple in the vehicle had glass like frozen stare and scream from the woods was horrible. Like somebody dying screaming.
That experience made him kind of obsessed. I seriously think the guy is nutz now.
Yeah, and he's not the only one.
For the last time
Old 11-19-2012, 02:45   #41
Kozel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minnow View Post
Time to setup some HD Game cams over a bag of Jack Links.
You think you are the funny guy? Funny guys drive faster when they hear what they do not understand.

Normal, average, typical working guy. Gun owner, family guy….. After he heard it he just went straight home (couple hundreds of miles away) and he refuses to talk to me about it.
Old 11-19-2012, 02:49   #42
NeverMore1701
Platinum Membership
Fear no evil.

Quote:
You think you are the funny guy? Funny guys drive faster when they hear what they do not understand.

Normal, average, typical working guy. Gun owner, family guy….. After he heard it he just went straight home (couple hundreds of miles away) and he refuses to talk to me about it.
Yes, no, and maybe.
For the last time
Old 11-19-2012, 02:52   #43
Kozel

Quote:
For you believers, your faith in these types of things are almost unbreakable. Guys, wake up to reality that the small thread of evidence y'all hold onto is overwhelmed by reason and lack of credible evidence. As simple as this-if a car or truck hasn't killed it, then it doesn't exist. For those of you that continue the myth with full knowledge of their non-existence, perpetuating children's stories for those with the mindset to believe, shame shame on you!!!
I am a truck driver. I saw large animals being hit by vehicles. Literally flying in the air and then walking away. May not be walking far to die but who is going to chase them?
I also saw how fast animal carcass can disappear in the woods. Porcupines and mice eat everything but teeth right after flesh is gone.

As for believers… I know what I heard and I know what I saw. Hecklers from some Mexican colony down south are not going to make me un-hear it or un-see it.

Last edited by Kozel; 11-19-2012 at 02:58..
Old 11-19-2012, 02:57   #44
Minnow
JUST ADD SWAG

Quote:

That's an emotional response.
I'm simply saying that it would be an awesome discovery to get proof of a large undiscovered primate or relic hominid in North America. If you are in such a "squatchy" area, then you might be in a position to answer an age old mystery. Why wouldn't you get some video evidence or even audio recordings. I mean you go as far as saying that you can go to "where they are" on a regular basis and have experiences within a matter of a couple of days. I have to say prove it Sir.

Last edited by Minnow; 11-19-2012 at 02:58..
Old 11-19-2012, 02:58   #45
Ftttu

Since I work all hours being in law enforcement, I listen to hours and hours of talk radio. I know there are Art Bell/George Noory/Ian Punnett believers who will believe in anything that airs on Coast to Coast, taking it as gospel truth. I shouldn't have to remind you of the dead cult members. There was the time the guy had a 'squatch dead in his freezer, later turning up as a gorilla costume with meat in it. What about Mel's Hole, alien abduction, rods, ancient structures on Mars, etc? Your eyes are glazed over to the truth which you believe is always being controlled by some perfect government agency or unseen global power. It is best those to view those shows only for their entertainment value and not for any real science. To sell advertising, they have to keep viewers numbers up.

Last edited by Ftttu; 11-19-2012 at 03:05.. Reason: Spelling, damned ipad
Old 11-19-2012, 03:03   #46
Ftttu

Quote:
I am a truck driver. I saw large animals being hit by vehicles. Literally flying in the air and then walking away. May not be walking far to die but who is going to chase them?
I also saw how fast animal carcass can disappear in the woods. Porcupines and mice eat everything but teeth right after flesh is gone.

As for believers… I know what I heard and I know what I saw. Hecklers from some Mexican colony down south are not going to make me un-hear it or un-see it.
Humbly I say, there would have to be that super secret all-present 'squatch road kill recovery service because there haven't been any recovered for credible science. There would be no reason at all for a government conspiracy about 'squaches, only do-gooders wanting them to be not added to the list of game in their state. There are no 'squatches.

Last edited by Ftttu; 11-19-2012 at 03:04.. Reason: Spelling
Old 11-19-2012, 03:12   #47
Ftttu

Kozel, other than deer strikes I've seen so many times, I've only seen moose strikes images on the net. Very horrific accidents where the moose may still be in or part of the car. That happens with regularity, but there are no credible images anywhere with a 'squatch being stuck in or being part of a car. If there were gorillas or that giant one that lived way long ago, living in our woods now, they would be road kill and/or stuck in grills just like the rest of North American mammals.

Last edited by Ftttu; 11-19-2012 at 03:12.. Reason: Spelling, damned ipad
Old 11-19-2012, 03:14   #48
Kozel

Quote:
Humbly I say, there would have to be that super secret all-present 'squatch road kill recovery service because there haven't been any recovered for credible science. There would be no reason at all for a government conspiracy about 'squaches, only do-gooders wanting them to be not added to the list of game in their state. There are no 'squatches.
Some people from Northern Mexico do not understand that any creature that hits the ground around here is consumed within hours down to the teeth as long as it can crawl off the shoulder. Even on the major highways.
Have you ever seen a bear eating roadkill on the shoulder of major state highway?
I have seen elk flying in the air after being hit by vehicle and walking away into the woods. Tough monkey like BF can run for miles after being hit.
Old 11-19-2012, 03:25   #49
Ftttu

Quote:
Some people from Northern Mexico do not understand that any creature that hits the ground around here is consumed within hours down to the teeth as long as it can crawl off the shoulder. Even on the major highways.
Have you ever seen a bear eating roadkill on the shoulder of major state highway?
I have seen elk flying in the air after being hit by vehicle and walking away into the woods. Tough monkey like BF can run for miles after being hit.
Cars and trucks have Been around for a while. Again, not one ever found for credible science.......ever! I can try to disprove all I want but the burden of proof is on believers.

Also, for you Coast to Coast fans, a great alternative to that show is Texas Overnight with Charley Jones. Other than locally in DFW area at 1080 KRLD, it can be heard on net. It can also be heard in several other states I guess due to time of day. Starts at Midnight.

Last edited by Ftttu; 11-19-2012 at 03:26.. Reason: Again, iPad errors in spelling
Old 11-19-2012, 03:27   #50
Kozel

My cat knows how to avoid cars. She waits for break in traffic. This is why she is still alive after eight years. The other cat we had is long gone because it was not that smart.

Any creature smarter than my cat can avoid being hit by a car.

That large screaming monkey that bothered us many times can tell when we are armed and when not. It is probably plenty smart to stay out of the traffic.

As few of them as there are out there it is very rare that one is going to be hit by vehicle.

Tags
cat smarter than owner