Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 01-25-2013, 23:32   #1
rustytxrx

speciality bullets and calibers for maximum

we talk a lot of the serious real world. a world that has many consequences. There is another worid of the cartiridge. One that is fought just as hard. has a the experitse of a real world. All cartridges are not for serious work in an ultra reeality, Some are used in a virutal reality of great fun, concentration and hard work.

enter in to the world of the fast draw bullets and you have entered into the freindliest bunch of guys that really just want to kick your butt but will do any thing to help yoou compete.

http://www.waxbullet.com/

take a little walk in the other side. this group is not gonna kill anything except you chance to move on to the next round and a pig for the bbq.

I have several topics I have participated in that use specialty ammo for max fun.

Ya shoot in any such sport.

Last edited by rustytxrx; 01-26-2013 at 00:04.. Reason: Speciality bullets for maximum fun
rustytxrx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 23:42   #2
rustytxrx

I'as really just a kid. I lived next to to a gun smith that was interested in western fast draw, Colt SSA and bee that his heads up shooter did not move on up the ladder but he did,

Now you may think that you are not a fast draw and it sound dangerous. Art and I had a fast draw show. more show that draw but we could do the expected tricks and were getting pretty good at it just about the time I left for pharmacy shcool.

I still piddle around with a long ear fanning gun for time to time. I still love SAA. I have got a drace of 45 LC fanning guns, in 45 long colt. I have got a 44 special sheriff belly gun for thumbing, and a long barrel 44/40 for fight on the run at some range.

Ya got any speciality ammo guns
Old 01-25-2013, 23:47   #3
rustytxrx

If you don't have to to check out the link. the 45 lc cases are speical case that youo
shoot a shot gun orimer out of . it supplies the intire power to power the was bullet in a fast draw constest. The dang thing will hurt you leg a lot if you shot it. It took me two shot to my left leg for I went to Art and ask teasch me how to do it right. it was easy. dont pull the trigger when the gun is pointed at you leg.
Old 01-25-2013, 23:49   #4
rustytxrx

I got to warn you, you hit the plate five time in a row and ya want every put the Colt SSA (or Ruger) down .it is addicting be carefull it is addicting
Old 01-25-2013, 23:54   #5
JohnnyReb
Lifetime Membership

what....the...f
Old 01-25-2013, 23:59   #6
janice6
Platinum Membership
NRA

I had a next door neighbor that thought he was a "fast draw expert". His wife showed me the bullet hole in the basement door to verify how fast he was. Later she said he also shot out the screen door at the lake cabin. Fast maybe, dangerous, positively.

The wax bullets are very tempting.

"Peace is that brief, glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". Anonymous

Earp: Not everyone who knows you hates you.
DOC: I know it ain't always easy bein' my friend....but I'll BE THERE when you need me.
janice6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 01:05   #7
Tiro Fijo

Even the late great Bob Munden said that "fast draw" was a Hollywood invention. No such thing in Old West.

Why not join SASS or NCOWS?
Tiro Fijo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 18:59   #8
digilo

Most misleading title ever.

Last edited by digilo; 01-26-2013 at 19:15..
digilo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 19:40   #9
rustytxrx

yep sorry about the title. don't know how to change it. I was at the restaurant waiting on wife. My cell phone and I barely communicate.

butts should be bullets and if frogs could fly....

The pistols sprots are just exactly that to me. Sports! If there were old west gun fighters or not does not enter into the sport to me.

Speer used to make plastic bullets, maybe still? Ya just used a primer to fire them. We shot a lot of them in the barn. Pieces of carpet stopped the bullets. Kinda a parlor round.

Last edited by rustytxrx; 01-26-2013 at 19:42..
rustytxrx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 20:51   #10
JohnnyReb
Lifetime Membership

Quote:
Originally Posted by digilo View Post
Most misleading title ever.

Ditto

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire