SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 03-13-2013, 16:14   #1
glockblockclock

Gun license and transfer of residense

Good day to all band of glockers!

Mga sirs, I have a question regarding a change of address.

I recently transferred my residense, so that my current address is not anymore that which is being indicated in my unexpired gun license. My question is this: will I be charged of bringing my gun outside my residence ( illegal possession of firearms outside residense ) if authorities will discover that I have change my address without informing FED, even though I actually do not carry my gun outside my current address?

I'm asking such question because I live in Davao del Sur, and I feel its a hassle to file a change of address with the PNP/FED in Camp Crame, which is in Metro Manila.

thank you.
glockblockclock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 17:17   #2
Allegra

di ko masyado makita yung nasa likod ng license but i think it mentions that pwede yata marevoke if mahuli yung firearms wala sa address stated sa license
Someone correct me if I'm wrong
" When I'm eating,that's all I think about / If I'm on the march, I just concentrate on marching / If I have to fight,it will be just as good a day to die as any other / If you can concentrate always on the present,you'll be a happy man "
- the Camel Driver
Allegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 20:25   #3
CatsMeow

Quote:
Originally Posted by glockblockclock View Post

I recently transferred my residense, so that my current address is not anymore that which is being indicated in my unexpired gun license. My question is this: will I be charged of bringing my gun outside my residence ( illegal possession of firearms outside residense ) if authorities will discover that I have change my address without informing FED, even though I actually do not carry my gun outside my current address?

I'm asking such question because I live in Davao del Sur, and I feel its a hassle to file a change of address with the PNP/FED in Camp Crame, which is in Metro Manila.

thank you.
Is there a local FED office in Davao? They could help.

I see your problem, in my case I'm looking at another change of address within the latter part of this year.
Old 03-15-2013, 02:31   #4
Kaiser Soze
Notorious

Quote:
Originally Posted by glockblockclock View Post

thank you.
You do not need to have it done at Crame per se, FED-PNP has regional satellite offices. If you want to have your address amended, you can course it through a gun store if needed should a regional office not be near you. Last time I did a change of address it cost me maybe 500?

"Do unto others as they do unto you...but do it FIRST!"

S.O.E. Tambay #7
Kaiser Soze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 04:09   #5
DocBob

Pasabat, mga bros.

Would it be inadvisable to wait until renewal of the license is due before applying for a change of address para isang lakaran na lang to the GS or satellite FED ang kailangan?

I know you would be in danger if magkakaraid ka sa bahay na hindi naman malamang mangyari kung hindi ka naman isang character. But other than this, any other reason?

Thanks bros!
Marlin XT22
;
Wife's G17 Gen4
DocBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 05:08   #6
jprj

Send a message via Yahoo to jprj

Kapag nagamit mo yung unit mo on the new residence which is not the registered address sa fa mo, that will be a case.
jprj is offline   Reply With Quote