SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 10-23-2012, 19:03   #51
Chowser

Quote:
Originally Posted by PBCounty View Post
I guess I am missing something....if they all already have the virus, what is the problem with being bitten other than it being a wound?
maybe being bitten or scratched up gets you sick and you die from a bad infection. i think someone in season one died from an infection after being bit. they tied him to a tree or something.

and i also think the baby will have the cure. just gotta find someone with some lab equipment since the cdc done blew up.

also, why do they keep wasting time at the fence. just stab every zombie through the head, why lead them off or keep any alive.
Chowser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 19:33   #52
gjk5
Pinche Gringo

Quote:
Originally Posted by CourtCop View Post
Chris Hardwick on The Talking Dead has a joke that if the baby comes out of Lori and then tries to get into Andrea, we'll know it was Shane's.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine
gjk5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 15:15   #53
vetmedglock30

[QUOTE=Chowser;19549377]maybe being bitten or scratched up gets you sick and you die from a bad infection. i think someone in season one died from an infection after being bit. they tied him to a tree or something.

Viral infections can trigger various immune response. A very low viral load (being sneezed on) may allow the virus to enter the body, but not trigger a fatal infections. Similar to herpes virus remaining in the victims neurons. However, a large viral load (bite) may cause tissue necrosis and a much more virulent response. This exposure may cause death. It is a possibility the virus started as an airborne infections that spread globally without clinical signs or symptoms. Only after did the first people to die for unrelated causes started to turn. Thus leading to the pandemic.
vetmedglock30 is offline   Reply With Quote